Man and Wife (18+)

By ArazellaSnow

"Do you know what they call you?" The sound of his voice bounced into my ears, finger sliding into me. "Powe... More

The Wedding - 1
Becoming Mrs Bonnucci - 2
Mine to control - 3
Within his walls - 4
Palpable sting - 5
The Family - 6
The Family II - 7
Turkey soup - 8
Grandmother's recipe - 9
Intrusion - 10
A Family someday - 11
A gesture? - 12
Lady in Red - 13
Poker Queen - 14
Charmer - 15
Sensation - 16
Dead for a minute - 17
Dead For a Minute II - 18
Broken - 19
A Visitor and an Invitation - 20
Heart Strung - 21
Sins 'n' guilt - 22
Sins 'n' guilt II - 23
At the brink of Chaos - 24
Chaos - 25
Numb - 26
Torn - 27
Sweet Chaos - 28
Sweet Chaos II - 29
A revelation - 30
Marriage, a blessing? Perhaps, a curse - 31
Battered - 32
To Know - 33
Flower - 34
Crippling fear, and the relief that comes afterwards - 35
Attached - 36
To love - 37
To love II - 38
Home - 39
Hearts unfurled - 40
Wrecked - 41
Crash - 43
Smite - 44
Solitude - 45
Weaknesses, strengths, and those in between - 46
Calm before the storm - 47
Death, or something like it - 48
Soulless - 49
Author's note
BOOK TWO, NOW AVAILABLE TO READ!
Snippet

Matters arising - 42

514 10 0
By ArazellaSnow

LUCA

The serene environments I waddled into was different than any other day I would come visiting.

The walkway usually would be littered with cups from party jivers, cigarette butts to be found splattered around the yard, and not to forget one of those window glasses having being shattered after a fight had broken out.

Yet, the calm was only what I walked into. Such peace, which foretold something really was wrong.

Where the fuck was the bastard?

Part of me thought to being unbothered, but the phone call I had received only an hour ago, didn't aid in having me any bit careless.

I fretted.

My gaze skimmed the surroundings hoping I would find that figure thrown in one of the bushes, perhaps, drunk from all the madness he meddled in.

Even the gates had been unlocked before I came in here. So much for being careful.

I was still left examining the spacious area, when those faint sounds which came from afar, snatched my attention at once.

At each passing second, that sound was to grow even prominent, and while I pushed my way towards it, I only came to realize it was the voice soft voice of a lady.

I trailed after the break of that voice, going to the back yard where it led me to.

That voice grew stronger, the sound much audible, and only when I brought myself properly into the space did I find such discovery, and answers as to where that sound came from.

The sight had managed to snatch my attention— Right at the poolside, laid bare atop a lady who I could swear wasn't the many he had brought around, was Ricardo.

The sound of the lady's moans got even louder this time, and while they laid there engaging under the day's air, I only remained onlooking my friend who minutes ago had been the one to spill the news which had me hurrying down there, yet, there the bastard was, having what I would deem 'the thrill of the hour'

And for a long while, they remained unaware of the hour, the lady's hands wrapped around his form, clutching tightly at him, while he humped her.

It was only when her name began pouring out his lips, she had managed to pull her eyes open, and right then did that gaze come beholding my figure.

The sound of her shriek was all I heard while she pushed him off of her, snatching a towel to cover her body with.

Truly, I hadn't come across her before. Ricardo surely was one to make every girl he lays with familiar with all.

I watched her snatch her panties and purse off the pool bench where they laid, and in a second she was hurrying out of the area, eyes refusing to meet mine.

"I'll join you inside" The voice of Ricardo was sure to trail after her departing figure, and only then did that gaze come to meet mine.

"Look who strolled in" That grin which still had me confused on whatever the glee was, was sure to linger on his lips, and while that naked figure moved to the rack stood on the wall to fetch a towel, the words remained settled on my tongue.

"How have you been?" Followed those words from him, and believe me, I was only down to make my business known, seeing as to how he had demanded I came around, yet, here I was, and so calm he appeared to be.

I only remained onlooking that figure, watching him make his way over.

"Bastiano was at the penthouse" At those words, my devoted attention surely was snatched, and while Ricardo only fell silent, I came to realize just how wrong I had been all the while. A look at that form, and I could tell he wasn't as unbothered as he so appeared to be.

I caught the pensiveness held in that gaze of his, and while whatever glee which had been there minutes ago was soon wiped off, I only pulled myself even nearer to his form.

"What do you mean?"

"Killed six of the guys" Ricardo dropped. "Angus, one of them"

I remained watching that profile with a blank stare, eyes beholding the look of sophistication held in his gaze.

"And how are you here screwing some lady, after such news reached your ears?"

"Oh please, Luca. You were the one who fucked five girls on your father's yacht, only hours after news of your mother's death reached everyone" Ricardo pulled a cigarette from the pool table, soon lighting it up.

"Would you like me to go on? Or are we done trying to figure out who's more sentimental between you and I?"

He sighed, drawing even closer to me.

"Perhaps, You and I so happen to have the same means of grieving—Easing our balls" He chuckled.

Beholding the straight face I wore, and that pensiveness held in my gaze, the grin at once got wiped off his face, with a sigh soon escaping his lips.

"Angus was our friend" He let out.

"I thought that skipped you"

"Oh, you think it doesn't hurt me as much as it does you!" There came that bellow from him. The bellow I so longed to hear. Yes, I wanted to see him rage, I sought to have him on the same page as I was, knowing that he burned more.

"Fuck! I lost my best friend too, Luca" He thundered, and only then did the pain come forth in those eyes.

"I've lost friends, family!" he sucked in a breath, gaze squaring mine. "All because of... he stopped whatever words were to come out of his mouth, only scrutinizing me, and with heaving chest, heavy breaths, his eyes fell.

"All because of me" I finished for him.

I watched him pull his cigarette between his lips, and pushing back whatever pain threatened to rush to the surface, he puffed a breath of smoke, passing the joint into my hands.

"This is our mistake" He let out. "Not just yours"

"But that's the thing Ricardo" I poured a breath, meeting those eyes of his. "He's found us. He's found me, and won't stop until he gets it done" My pacing figure earned the lingering scrutiny of Ricardo, and while he only watched as I shifted here to there, his figure remained such huge contrast to my agitating one.

"Relax" Ricardo pulled another cigarette from the pool table, soon lighting it up. "I'll make sure it's sorted out"

"I have to ensure she's safe" I took a suck of the cigarette in my hold, staring at that profile away.

"And how would you come about that?" Followed his words.

"We'll go away" I let out. "Somewhere far where the bastard wouldn't get his hands on her"

"Luca..." He sighed, and I could tell just where he drove at.

"I'll stick a bullet in him, Ricardo. I swear on my life, I will!"

I slapped the joint in my hands to the ground, at once turning away. And for a moment, all that lingered around our forms was the silence. Such silence that had me eased, yet, the calm was sure to be killed by the break of Ricardo's words.

"You killed his wife, Luca" Came those words. Those words which pricked at me.

"The hell I did!" Thundered I.

I didn't need to be reminded that the swine who was now out to get me was the same man whose wife I gunned several years ago.

I got the message just fine.

"It's best we handle it once and for all, otherwise, you'll have to keep running"

"I can't let anything happen to her"

Ricardo only fell silent, soon killing his joint.

"She's one lovely dame, believe me, but this is why I don't get engaged" He sighed.

"Lay with some girl whose face you're sure to forget, and ensure to move to the next one. You taught me that, Luca" I heard those words from him, with the eyes of Ricardo left grinning in mine.

"I learnt all of that from you, so what's changed now?"

Ponker!

"I remember you being the Tosser who told me to be content with what I'd gotten and see it rather as a blessing" Followed I.

"Oh, it is a blessing!" He grinned. "I just miss you being the scaly around"

"In the meantime—He puffed a breath, flexing the muscle in his arms—there's a lady waiting for me upstairs, I would have invited you to come join, but..." He sucked his teeth, gaze taking mine "...You happen to be a married man now, and I wouldn't want to have my friend engaging in improper things.

"Damn! The girl's such marvel!—He grinned—shows me moves I'd never come to know. It would have been some raving party between the three of us, you know" He flashed a grin.

"Spaz!"

He turned around walking away, but right by the entrance of the house, he looked back "No harm will come to Isabella, Luca" He breathed "We'll ensure that"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 55.6K 39
Arianna Rossi, was no stranger to violence. After all she was the daughter of the mighty Lorenzo Rossi, head of the Southern Italian Mafia. Her dad h...
1.1M 26K 25
Elena Russo has never lived a normal life like most. To her normal was having a constant bodyguard and not being able to indulge much on life at home...
212K 4.7K 46
"I can show how much of a 'little' guy I am." He said emphasizing the little. He came closer to me. Our lips were inches away. I could smell the scen...
2.3M 96.9K 34
"Can you check this file, there's an error in it." She pushes a file towards me. At this point I am sweating. Lord just give her a gun already. I co...