# ๐“ฃ๐‘๐€๐”๐Œ๐€, โฟแต’แต—แต—โฑ แต’หขแตƒแตแตƒ

By thelittlej

โ traumas, they surround me. i wish you'd just love me back. say you're here, but i don't feel it give me pea... More

๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ, prologue
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ, getting comfortable
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ, principal's office
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ, coming over
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ, on live
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ, mean girls
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณ, the invitation
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด, the cookout
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿต, skincare
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ, sleepy
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ, high
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ, new york state museum
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ, study
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ, sick
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ, eavesdropping
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ, arcade
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณ, will you be my girlfriend
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿด, fourth of july
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต, babysitting
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ, crackhead

๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ, at the train station

3.4K 55 34
By thelittlej

▌│▌│█║▌
TRAUMA

ADRIANNA ARLETTE CARVALHO
tuesday, june 10th
adrianna's crib ━━ 8:53 am

adrianna stood in front of the mirror in her bathroom, the soft morning light filtering in through the window. her reflection gazed back at her with anticipation. she ran her fingers through her dark, curly hair, smoothing out any stray strands before reaching for her lip gloss.

the bathroom was filled with the gentle hum of morning routines—the sound of running water as she washed her face, the rustle of clothes as she picked out her outfit for the day.

but now, adrianna was done with all the hassle.

adrianna uncapped the tube of lip gloss, a soft, rosy shade that added a touch of warmth to her lips. with practiced precision, she swept the gloss across her lips, feeling its smooth texture glide effortlessly. she pursed her lips together, admiring the subtle sheen it left behind.

with one final glance in the mirror, adrianna deemed herself ready for the day. she tucked the lip gloss into her bag. 

she ran her hands through her clothes, looking at her outfit, which consited of a black essentials hoodie, black essentials sweat pants, white nike socks and black crocs decorated with diamond jibbitz.

adrianna was going with all black, because she didn't all the attention on her, 'the new girl'.

" hm, i should post on my instagram, i look bad," she said her thoughts out loud. she didn't really use instagram all that much, she only had about seven posts, 28 followers and 93 likes. all of her followers and likes were from her family and friends back in brazil.

adriii posted one min ago

liked by wherskay, journeymarcella, elena.h, itsbelll and 39 others...

adriii: fine as everrr 🥵

creator disabled comments^

adrianna smiled at herself in the mirror before she left the bathroom and headed out the door, making her way downstairs.

" bom dia, kaleb," adrinna smiled, seeing him in the kitchen on his phone.

(translation: good morning, kaleb)

" bom dia," he smiled back, looking up from his phone. " está com fome? você quer café da manhã?" he asked her.

(translation: are you hungry? do you want breakfast?)

" mm, no thank you," she politely declined as she took a seat on one of the stools that were neatly placed around their kitchen island.

" you should get going, your train comes in twenty-five minutes," he told her.

" okay," she nodded her head, hopping off of the stool. adrinna smiled up looking at her brother.

" i'm sorry tht i couldn't drive you to school or walk you to the train station or something, it's just that i got some business to handle," kaleb said, looking down at her.

" it's okay, kaleb, you don't have to be sorry," she told him. " bye, i love you, see you after school," she said, grabbing her black, the north face backpack.

" aight, i love you too, safety," he told her, pecking her on her forehead.

adrianna lightly smiled, opening the front door, slipping through it and closing it back, behind her.

she took her phone out of her sweatpants pocket and unlocked using face id. she went to imessage and called her group chat, consisting of her, and her two bestfriends named elena and belmira.

belmira answered first, her face popping up in adriannas screen. " ei garota, estamos na aula agora, o que você está fazendo?"

(translation: hey girlll, we in class right now, whatchu doin?)

adrianna smiled at her best friends enthusiam. " estou andando até a estação de trem para poder ir para a escola," she replied, looking up to make sure she was going the right way.

(translation: i'm walking to the train station so i can get to school,)

just then, elena's face popped up, meaning she had finally answered the call. " adriannaaaa, eu senti tanto a sua falta, querido,"

(translation:  adriannaaaa, i missed you so much babyyy,)

adrianna smiled softy. " i missed you too, lena," she said, pronouncing elena's name with a brazillian accent. she hated when adrianna purposely said her name with an american accent.

" so how's miss america doing?" belmira asked.

adrianna grinned at the newfound nickname. " i'm good, how are you guys?" he replied, returnin the question.

" we're good," elena answered for the both of them. it went quiet on the other line for a bit, before elena cheesed looking back at the camers. " shit, mrs oliveira's mad at me for having my phone out, i gotta go," she quickly explained, leaving the call.

" well bye," adrianna muttered, still smiling. she had forgotten that brazil was one hour ahead, so technically belmira and elena were in school right now. " you gotta go too, mira?" she questioned.

" no, i think i'm good for now, i'm using my chromebook to hide my phone," she replied.

- 15 MINUTES LATER

adrianna slowly walked to the paid area of the train station, keeping her head down so she wouldn't attract unnecessary attention to herself.

she crouched down and searched through her pockets for cash so she could pay for the train.

" hey, shorty!" some guy called out, making her flinch. she looked up and she was met with a lightskin guy, with long curly hair that was pulled black into a ponytail, he had some nicley shaped eyebrows, and he was quite tall. 

he was wearing black nike tech, and some jordans. he also had a diamond chain around his neck. overall he looked fine as fuck.

she looked behind to make sure he was actually talking to her so that she didn't embarrass herself. " me?" she asked, pointing to herself, looking for validation.

" yes, you," he laughed lowly. "you really payin' for dis shit?" he asked, his voice raspy as he pointed towards the empty train tracks.

" i mean, yeah, what else am i supposed to do?" she asked, standing back up with her wallet in hand. " i'm not going to be able to get in if i don't pay," she said softly.

" jump ova, you just wastin' yo money'," he shrugged, licking his lips as he eyed her up and down. he thought she looked bad as fuck. 

she just laughed. " i can't just jump over, i can get fined or arrested," she protested.

" you not finna get fined or arrested," he told her. " it's easy, bro, watch," he said, demonstrating for her as he jumped over. "c'mon, i'll help you," he waved her over, from the other side.

" fine," she playfully rolled her eyes as she stood up, placing her backpack on her back. she walked over to him, and he held his hand out for her. she gently grabbed his hand as he helped her over the turnstile.

" see, wasn't that hard," he smiled at her, not letting go of her hand. she smiled back, using her free hand to brush her hair out of her face. 

adrianna jumped, hearing the train race into the station. " oh my god," she muttered, placing her hand on her chest. the sudden noise scared the hell out of her.

" yo , you good?" notti asked, seeing shock written all over her face.

" mhm, " she nodded her head, slightly embarrassed. 

" dd, ddot, train is here, nigga!" he yelled catching the attention of his two friends, who were fooling around.

" what stop you getting off at?" he questioned as the two teens walked over to the train followed by dd and ddot. 

adrianna sighed as she stuffed her wallet back in her pocket. " uh, harlem public high school," she hesitated. after all, this was a complete stranger. yeah, he was nice, but she had issues trusting new people.

" oh shit! i go there too," he exclaimed, putting his fist to his mouth. she smiled at his reaction. " why i ain't see you around, though?" he asked her, furrowing his eyebrows, he, dd and ddot took the train most of the time so he was confused as to why he had never met her before.

they boarded the train and found a seat of four. notti and adrianna sat right beside each other whilst dd and dd sat in front of of the two.

" i just moved here," she shrugged, putting her feet up on her seat and resting her chin on her knees.

" oh yeah? whea you from? i thought i heard a lil accent," he questioned, his eyes on the girl beside him.

" i'm from brazil, sao paulo to be exact," she smiled lightly, her eyes meeting his.

" damn, really?" he asked, a little surprised. he really thought she'd say another state or something. but damn, a whole other country, no scratch that, a whole other continent. " das wassup," he smiled at her. 

she nodded her head, her cheeks growing a little hot.

" aight," he sat back. "what's yo name, doe?" he asked, realizing he didn't even know what to call her.

" my name is adrianna, most people call me adri, tho," she explained quietly. "you?" she asked, returning the question.

"notti," he said plainly. 

what an odd name, but she didn't question it. if someone preferred to be called something, she would call them that.

" that's cool, interesting name you got," she smiled a bit, making him playfully roll his eyes.

" aye, notti, who yo friend?" one of notti's friends asked, motioning his head towards adrianna. he had a silk press and was light-skinned too.

"adrianna, she cool peoples," he told them.

" wait, no don't say it like that, you're saying it like ae-drianna, but you have to say it like ah-dri-awna, and you have to roll your r's too," she instructed him.

" adrianna," he repeated, finally getting it right.

" you look real pretty, adrianna," he complimented, making her face turn hot. 

" thank you," she mumbled, hiding her face. she rarely got compliments, so this was new. she could get used to this.

" why you acting all nervous and shit?" he asked her, smiling, seeing that he had an affect on her.

" i'm not nervous, i'm normal" she told him, still looking away from him and though the window instead. 

he chuckled a little. "i mean, if you say so, anna," he said, still smiling.

" anna?" she asked him. adrianna was usually called adri. even though, anna was a common nickname for the name adrianna, no one ever called that, only her mom did.

but her mom was dead. she was murdered by the brazilian cartel as an act of revenge towards her dad. that's why adrianna didn't like that name anymore.

it felt odd, knowing it wasn't her mother calling her that. but for sme reason it sounded nice when notti said it.

" yeah," he shrugged. " my new nickname for you," he told her. " nobody can call you that but me, aight?" he asked.

"okay," she nodded, smiling. she could do that, make an exception for the boy.

" i like yo eyes," he complimented. " they real pretty," he told her. " hazel, right?" he asked, making sure he got it right, because they looked kind green too.

" yeah," she nodded. " thank you," she smiled at him, showcasing her lavender braces with elastic ligatures on both sides of her mouth.

" i like your hair too," he told her, admiring her long curly hair with natural highlights at the ends.

" thank you," she mumbled, looking at him. " why you keep complementing me?" she asked him, shyly.

" cause you just gotta know how pretty you is," he replied, licking his lips, making eye contact with her.

she quickly looked away. " stoppp," she dragged. due to her very light skin, you could tell that she ws blushing. and she hated that.

it's situations like this that made her wish she was darker and had more of her dad's skin colour. 

" you nervous?" he asked, tauntingly. " all i did was tell you that you real pretty," he said. " nah, fuck dat, you beautiful," he corrected.

" thank you, notti," she thanked him once again. " i appreciate it," she playfully rolled her eyes

" you welcom," he mumbled, licking his lips.

all of a sudden, the train screeched to a halt. the unexpected stop caused a momentary jolt, stirring the passengers. without warning, the doors swung open, revealing the bustling platform.

" is this our stop?" she asked, seeing the three boys standing up from their seats. she would've check google maps, but since they were all going the same way, she might as well jst follow them.

" mhm, come on," he nodded, holding his hand out so she could hold it. feeling comfortable, she did just that, enveloping her hand in his. it was almost as if it was meant to be, her small one fit perfectly into his bigger one.

dd and ddot walked behind the two as they made their way out of the train station and to school.once they arrived at school, she and notti parted ways with dd and ddot.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.3K 2K 35
โ™ก๏ธŽ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡| Leilani Jackson, a 17 year old who's the ex of sugarhillddot whom left on bad terms. but they have to be civil because.. ...they h...
46.3K 1K 30
When a clueless, lost and broken girl finds herself scared to try a new relationship she meets ddot. But something feels..๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ณ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜.
49.5K 1.1K 23
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ two long distance best friends are in love with each other "๐‰๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐š ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž, ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž ๐ข๐ฆ๐š ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž ๏ฟฝ...
1.5K 31 11
This story is abt Notti Osama and his ops sister Y/n Flock they very much hate each other........ but is it really hate? "She's crazier than him" "D...