My Favorite Writers

By justme2626

Authors who capture my attention with their extraordinary stories... More

Frustrated Girl Writer
VampireMims
Justchin

Asherina Kenza

3.1K 20 10
By justme2626

She's the author of Akin Ka. Published under Sizzle Publishing. A story of Kyle Cando and Kei Gonzales. That's one of her most interesting work. Some of her works are Just Fall in Love Again- Drake Corteza and Kei Marie Gonzales' Story; More than Just a Bet- Marcus Liam Cando and Ara Lian Binalatan Story (Marcus Liam is one of Kyle and Kei's sons); Somewhere down the road- Ethan Luke Cando and Claire Lataza's Story(Ethan Luke is Marcus' twin brother); Save the Best for Last- Tom Andres Santos and Vanalein Rhyme Romeo.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.4K 739 37
The cast of RWBY reacts to the Imperium of Man and all in the 41st Millennium where across the Stars, there is only...WAR Where Mankind fights agains...
19.2K 737 17
๐š‚๐š˜๐š๐š ๐š‚๐š™๐š˜๐š โ€ก ๊œฑสสŸแดœ๊œฑ (สŸแดแด แด‡ แด€ษดแด… แด…แด‡แด‡แด˜ ๊œฑแด˜แด€แด„แด‡) ๊œฐแด€ษด๊œฐษชแด„แด›ษชแดษด "Sylus, this is too much! We still need to buy lots of stuff when the baby's born!" an inc...
97.9K 5.6K 133
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
42K 949 22
Isang groupo Ng kalalakihan na tagapag mana Ng ari-arian Ng mga magulang nito at groupo Ng kababaihan na anak Ng mayayamang political at may Isang da...