The bet {Doukaza} | [COMPLET...

By Mother_Tamayo

I started writing this in like 2022 when I was like 11 or 12 so ignore any goofy shit... I don't edit. None o... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
Compilation of Hibiki's POV

9

404 9 68
By Mother_Tamayo

Douma was so excited to tell Hibiki that the two were dating. He almost had forgotten about the bet. When he remembered, he paused and decided against telling Hibiki. Because Hibiki might just straight up tell Douma that he should break up with Akaza now that the bet was over, and he didn't want this to end yet. He would tell Hibiki the day the bet ended.

He skipped along the path he walked on, in search for a field. Eventually he came across a wide open field covered in flowers of all shapes, colors, and sizes. The variation and the smell almost made him faint but he just dove straight into it and started picking some, looking for the flowers that would best represent Akaza. In the end he was left with a bundle of pink, red, gold, and blue flowers, which he tied at the stems with a long leaf he'd found amidst the flowers.

He happily presented him to his new lover who laughed and took the bundle. "Oh so you're going straight into this already, hm?" Akaza teased, holding the flowers carefully. He actually liked them, they were pretty and the excitement on Douma's face as he handed them to him was actually, kind of, maybe.. adorable. Not that he would ever admit that. "Thank you, though. I hope you weren't expecting something back because I don't have anything with me right now."

"It's okay!! Being with you is better," Douma grinned.

"Oh shut up, you better not act all corny, okay?" Akaza rolled his eyes and crossed his arms, though he was smiling.

"Okkayy," Douma whined. "Akaza-dono, what do I call you?" he inquired, tilting his head.

"Just Akaza is fine. And if you do give me any other pet name please keep it to when it's only us," Akaza ordered.

"Yes, okay!!" the blond smiled, hugging his boyfriend. "So I can call you anything, Just Akaza?"

"Sure- But only between us. Wait- I DIDN'T MEAN THE 'JUST' PART," Akaza grumbled.

Douma burst into laughter while Akaza swatted at him, saying it wasn't even funny. "Alright, alright- I'll call you.. Hmm.." Douma thought, tapping his lip. "Honey? Your eyes look like the color of honey! Ooh!! I once heard these two humans calling each other something like, uh.. "Kitten"?"

Akaza jolted when he said that, and turned to look at Douma. "Excuse me what-?"

Douma nodded. "Kitten, Puppy, Bunny, I think? A lot of animals, for some reason," he shrugged.

Akaza inspected his Douma's face and said, "You.. when, where, and why did you hear this again?"

"Oh! This couple wanted to stay at my cult place and before I ate them I went to spy on them and they were calling each other that. Though it sounded like they were fighting, so maybe they were insults?" the blond suggested.

Akaza groaned and shoved Douma playfully. "Okay, moving on!! No to those.." he mumbled, though he wondered how they would sound on Douma's lips.. Directed to him.. "And no to Honey as well, it's weird," he said.

"Baby??" Douma suggested.

"No," Akaza glared.

"Okay, okay- Hm.. strawberry shortcake??" Douma said excitedly.

"What- WHERE DID THAT COME FROM?? AND THAT'S A FOOD!!" Akaza snapped.

"But it's cute!! Like.. you're my strawberry shortcake!!" Douma insisted.

"No way!!" Akaza huffed. "It's weird!!"

"But I heard this one man call his wife that! Are you saying she's weird?" Douma smiled coyly.

"What? No!! I just.. it fit her better!!! You said it's cute so it's cute for that woman because she is, but NOT for me!"

"Awhh, but you're also cute!!" Douma giggled, hugging Akaza.

"Yeah.. no. Anyways, it's weird and it doesn't fit at all," Akaza groaned, pushing Douma away from him.

"It does fit!! Your hair is pink like strawberries," Douma pointed out, ruffling Akaza's hair.

"Strawberries are red!"

"Then strawberry cake!! Anyways, pleasee??" the blond begged, going on his knees and looking up at Akaza.

"Fuck no, and if you call me that we're breaking up!!" Akaza huffed.

"WHAT?" Douma shouted, nearly falling over. "But- But, Akaza!!" he sniffed, stabling himself by holding the other Uppermoon's arm.

"No!"

"Pleasee, strawberry shortcake??" Douma whined, using the nickname anyways.

"That's it, we're breaking up!" Akaza glared, pulling himself away.

"Huh..? Wait, no! Akaza-dono, please, I'm sorry!!" Douma cried, his hands falling to his side.

Akaza flinched as tears started to pour down Douma's cheeks. He sighed heavily and crouched down. He used his finger to lift Douma's chin and said, looking into his eyes, "That was meant as a joke, Douma. Don't cry, I wouldn't know what to do."

Douma looked down but his face was brought back up to meet Akaza's gaze and he nodded slowly, bringing his hands up to wipe away his tears. He blinked several times then hugged Akaza tightly. "I thought you were being serious and I got so scared," he said, mumbling into Akaza's shoulder.

"I thought you would know it wasn't," Akaza sighed, letting the blond hug him. He rubbed his back. "Sorry.."

After a minute, Douma looked up, pouting a little. "Don't scare me like that again!!"

"Then don't call me 'strawberry shortcake,'" Akaza shot back, smiling.

"Fair enough," Douma sighed, hugging his lover tightly. "Can I call you love?"

"I mean it's not as weird as the rest, so I guess, sure," he said, shrugging.

"Yay!!" the blond said, jumping up and down enthusiastically.

"But only when it's just the two of us!! Understood?"

"Yes, okay!" Douma said, nodding obediently.

Akaza smiled, "Good."

Douma smiled back then had a sudden thought. "Akaza!"

"Hm?"

"Can I kiss you?"

"Wh- Where in the world did that come from," Akaza deadpanned.

"My.. uh. I don't know, my mouth?" Douma suggested, tilting his head.

"That's not what I meant!"

"Okay.. But yes or no?"

"Uhm. You choose," Akaza said, flushing.

Douma grinned then pulled Akaza down to where he sat, placing his lips onto his. Akaza gasped but then let his body fall onto Douma's and fit his lips against his. Douma pulled away a couple seconds later, a giddy expression playing on his face. He let Akaza down onto the ground carefully then jumped up and down, spinning, a wide smile plastered on. "I JUST KISSED AKAZA-DONOOO!!" he shouted, making Akaza push him.

"Oh, shut up!" Akaza huffed, his face red with embarrassment.

Douma laughed, hugging Akaza. "I love you, Akaza!" he said, placing another kiss on his boyfriend's flustered cheek.

"Hm," Akaza hummed, resting his head on Douma's shoulder. "Love you too, I guess."

Douma smiled and Akaza buried his face in the crook of his neck, flushed. "Don't you dare tell anyone I said that," he demanded, his voice muffled.

"Okayy," Douma said. "Besides, I'd rather have you to myself and not for the world."

"Shut up," Akaza murmured.

"You know you love mee~" Douma teased.

Akaza said nothing, pursing his lips and trying to hide a smile that crept up his face. "Mm.."

____________________________

Bro I thought this was going to be short but it's 1120 words so nvm- 

Anyways

I'm almost done with this story 😶..

Like I only have like 4 or so more chaps.. 

Honestly a bit disappointed it's so short but at least there'll be a little drama towards the next chapters :D!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 2.4K 19
This is a douma x akaza fanfic I wrote with my good friend @troyy_x (till chap.7). !!Credit to everyone that helped/inspired me! <3!! Warning smut...
937 6 21
bored and obsessed with this ship 😙 UPDATES MIGHT BE SLOW SORRY Started: Feb 26th 2024 Finished: ?
24.7K 689 32
As the former uppermoons settle into their new lives as not-so-normal humans, two of them can't seem to shake the past off of their shoulders. Rui's...
2.1K 42 33
so,I decided to make this because no one was talking about it,yet there are many shippers of yoriimichi(I dont ship them my friend dared me saying ma...