BTS Yandere oneshots || OT7...

Por catlookingman

It's not fairytale stories where happy ending in the end..... it's yandere stories where only evil win.... Tr... Mรกs

my innocent boyfriend?
best friends
perfect husband
mine
best friends- bonus
hybrid
love trap
hybrid p.t.2
my idol
hybrid pt 3
pity
hybrid pt 4
hybrid final
memories
charm
bloody circus
pity 2
I'm sinner-ot7
trick
gold๐Ÿ”ž
kookie
crazy
caged beauty
animal
boy toy ๐Ÿ”ž
Trap
showoff
Bloody circus 2
possessive
Deal๐Ÿ”ž
Black magic
sold
step daddy ๐Ÿ”ž
Revived lover
Fake

The promise

3.4K 151 67
Por catlookingman

This story requested by ShriOjha1...

Breaking news

Today Something horrible happened in seoul wedding hall...... people who come here to attend wedding find dead....yes...today wedding hall turned to graveyard..... someone brutally killed them.....but weird think about bride is missing.......yes , world fame actress yn is missing...now question is,who killed all people?

And where is yn?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

She is struggling... then she heard footsteps and looked up and.....

Yn eyes widen......

Tae- hlo my beautiful bride.... let's complete our promise...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Flashback

Mrs. Kim- aww...she is so pretty.....

She said while looking at little yn who is sleeping on bed.....she is just three years old....

Ym- because she is my daughter......*flip hair*

?- where is my princess? Princess..

A 13 year old boy came while running and shouting...

Mrs.kim- shhh...you idiot she is sleeping....

?- what? I bring her favorite candy...

Mrs Kim- go home...

?- no...i will wait for my princess....

Then he sit on bed and start staring his princess...

Mrs Kim- tae...

Yn- let him stay.....

Tae Mother nodded and walk out of room....

Tae and his mother are yn neighbor...and share good bond.....tae mom is single mother.....

Tae waiting for yn....he is so overprotective for yn.....one day..one neighbour come and hold yn in her arms but tae didn't like it because yn start crying and he pushed that lady from staircase and now she is in hospital.....

After sometime yn wake up and tae smile..

Tae- princess you Wake up....look what I bought for you...

he showed her candy..

Little yn- taetae.... Candy....

Tae give her candy and she started eating it......

When yn turn five...tae requested yn parents to enroll her in his school.....yn is cute kid and like to make new friends...but tae never let her make one......

Little yn- kookie tommorow is my birthday so come okay...

Kookie- as you say princess...

And he kissed yn cheek and suddenly he fell on floor....and angry tae is standing there...kookie started crying because his elbow start bleeding..

Tae- how dare you to touch my princess......

He started beating three old kid.....

Yn- taetae please leave kookie.....

Yn start crying......tae mom and yn mom try to stop him but no.... suddenly someone slapped tae and he stopped... it's tae mom...

Mrs. Kim- what are you doing? Go home...

Tae- HE TOUCH MY PRINCESS!!!!!

Another slap land on his cheek......

Mrs. Kim- i said go home...

He angry walk away.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Instead of going home he went to park....he is angry..... someone come from behind and sit beside him...

?- why are you angry ..kid?

Tae look beside him and saw....

Tae- it's none of your business.....

Man chuckle....

?- well......I'm your father...so it's my business.....

Tae- how many times I told you... you are not my father...you are just criminal....

Namjoon- and how many times I told you I chose this field just for you and your mother.....i want....

Tae- stop it...i don't want to listen to you....

He get up and start walking but stop when namjoon said...

Namjoon- i know you like yn.....but only i can help you...if you want help then come to me....

Well...he is mafia and he meet tae secretly and try to manipulate him...

Tae walk to home......

Tae- princess... sorry please forgive your taetae.....

Yn- no you beat kookie....

She again started crying. ...tae hold her face and wipe her tear and then kissed yn forehead.....

Tae- princess... listen...did you you remember the movie which we saw last Sunday.....

Yn nodded...

Tae- in that movie, bad man did something wrong with little girl like you....i want to protect you...i don't want something happened with you like that.....so don't go near any men....that kookie is same...he kissed your cheek without your permission...

Yn- but kookie is kid....and you also kiss me...

Tae- princess...i can kiss you but not another man.... although kookie is kid but he is man too....so don't trust him...what if he do something bad with you... okay...

Yn- okay..taetae.....why you care for me so much?

Tae- because I love you...

Yn-you love me...that means we will going to marry when we become adult...

Tae-you want to marry me princess..

Yn-yes...i like taetae...so I will marry me...

Tae -then promise me....

Yn- i promise...i will marry taetae..

Teen boy take promise from just five years kid.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.

Now yn is 13 and tae is 23...now he is more overprotective.... because yn is growing and become more beautiful girl so many boy want to date her...but tae not let that happened....tae is also grow up as handsome man....yn is high school student and tae college student....

Tae- princess come fast or you will be late for school.....

Yn-coming...

Tae looked at her head to toe....

Tae-don't you think, your skirt is short...

Yn- taetae...you say this regularly..now let's go..

Then they sit on tae bike and drive away...

Yn school

Yn- okay..bye taetae..

Tae-where is my kiss..

Yn kissed his cheek and run towards school....tae saw some teen boys are looking at yn.....and his eyes turn dark...

Tae- bad kids.....

He dial someone number...

Otp:

Tae- dad...i want to clean some trash from my princess school.....

Namjoon- as my son want...

After that boys go Missing...no one knows where they disappear.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
At night

Yn is sleeping in her room but tae enter in room through window.....he looked at her sleeping figure and gulped.... because her milky legs are visible...he layed beside her and hugged her....he kissed her cheek and then her lips....he is kissing her but stupid yn is sleeping like dead body.....he was about to open her dress but stop and Stand up from bed....

Tae in mind- no..no..she is still kid.... no tae control yourself......now what i do to this.....i have to go....

He jumped out of window and went to somewhere is hurry...

.
.
.
⚠️🔞 Warning....mature content ahead....if you feel uncomfortable or you are underage so you can leave the chapter.......

Tae- aaaaa~~~princess i love you....aaa~~~

He is thrusting in side a girl who is crying but can't speak because her mouth is taped and hand tied with bed.....

Tae-princess...~~

He changed her position and again started his work.....

Tae- princess....i want you to ride me...~~~~

He untied girl......he made that girl sit on his hard d**k and girl started riding him....

Tae- y..yes.. princess...like that...aaaa~~

After sometime....

He fell on bed while breathing heavily.... girl remove her mouth tape and about to touch him...but he pushed her and she fell on floor....

Tae- HOW MANY TIMES....I HAVE TO TOLD YOU DON'T TOUCH ME.... YOU BITCH!!!!

?- tae...i love you..

Tae slapped her.....and then hold her jaw..

Tae- how dare to say like this.....i already told you..i only love my princess.....but you was desperate for fucked by me.....you agree minji...we are just friends with benefit....so stay in limits..

Minji- i thought I will make you fell for me... that's why I was ready.....tae we are doing this from past five years....why can't you love me...

Tae- in this five years...did i let you touch me...no....did i kiss you...no....i just want to control my junior because I don't want to hurt my princess because she is too young for me.... the day she turn 18 she will be mine.......and you are nothing for me...but fuck toy....

Minji- tae please don't do this with me...i love you....i....

Again tae slapped her and her lips started bleeding....

Tae- if you say this again....i will cut you in pieces.....and from now on we are over what we have?

Minji- no..no...tae.. please don't do this.... don't break our this relationship.... don't love me.... I'm ready to be your toy...but don't leave me.. please.tae...tae..

Tae ignore her and walk out of her house after wearing clothes.....

Minji- you gonna regrat......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Next morning

Tae-princess... please open the door.... what happened? Please.... princess... I'm scared.... open the door....

Yn locked herself in her room...... because someone send tae intimate pictures with girl.....she is heart broken.....

Yn- get lost...i hate you....i hate you kim taehyung......

Tae- princess tell me what happened?

Although yn is not aduld yet but she knows this things.....she open the door with teary eyes...tae heart break....he was about to hugged her but yn pushed him.....

Yn-don't dare....i thought you love me....but no...

She threw his pictures on his face...tae Saw it and he knows who did it....

Tae- princess..i can exp....

Yn- just get lost...and never show me your face...i hate you...i hate you...

Then she closed the door and start crying...tae is angry....

Tae- bitch you have to pay...

He whispered and walk angrily......

From that day tae went missing....no one knows where he is? His mother try to find him but no clue...... after one week tae mom also went missing....and again no clue...

(Nibbi)😅😅 i mean yn cry for him....her heart break.....but her parents was there for her....

so after that to distract her mind she started take part in theatre and here started her career.....soon she get selected in kdrama as teen actress.....and then main lead......

After six years

Cameras are flashing......one young girl is surrounded by media....

Media- madam.... it's true that you are dating.. your co star jeon jungkook....

they are asking questions to her....but her bodyguards take inside wedding hall...

Media- today....world wide famous actress...yn came back to Korea to attend her friend wedding..... But she didn't talk to media....

In wedding

Yn is enjoying wedding....she is happy after coming back from USA..... suddenly her eyes fell on a person who is talking to someone else.....

It's been six years.....he also look at her but yn turn her face to other side..... suddenly someone pulled yn in room and without wasting time that person start kissing her...yn was shocked...but when she realized who he is? He respond back.....they break the kiss...

?- i miss you princess...i really missed you.....i love you princess

Yn- i also missed you......i love you too

Kookie

Jk- so what's your plan after wedding? Let's go on date....i missed you..

He pout and hugged her......

Well...media rumours are true they are dating but secretly only family members know about it...... After tae..yn was broken and she met kookie in theatre again after beating incident... And he helped ( nibbi) 😅😅i mean yn...and they become friends and then lovers......yn come back Korea after six months ....so yeah..
Here they are doing there lovey dovey things but someone burning in jealousy we know who 😏...

Now it's time for wedding bouquet toss ritual...and jk make yn stand there too.... bridal throw bouquet and yn catched it....jk smile and hugged her...

Jk-i think next turn is our.....

Tae smirked....

Tae in mind- i guss it's Time to complete our promise... princess...

Next morning

Yn open her eyes...she is feeling headache and she try to sit on bed but fell back when she feel pain in her lower part.....she looked down and her eyes widen..

Yn- aaaaaaaa~~~~

After sometime

Jk- shhh...yn I'm here... everything is fine.... don't warry... stop crying... let's file a complain..

Yn- n..no.. I'm scared....

She hugged him....

Well.. when yn got up...she was naked and her body was filled with hickeys.....and bedsheet was covered with c*m and blood......so someone Ra**d her....and she find a letter....

* How can you date and kiss... another man....i made just distance from you and you cross your limits.... when you promised me to marry....you are mine and i will make you mine.....and last night was amazing princess.....i liked your body and I'm desperate to taste it again.....

Your future husband
Taetae ♥️*

Yn- he destroy me.... I thought he is dead but.... please save me...

Jk look at her....and think somethime..

Jk- yn.. let's get married....we have to announce it in public and that is way you will be safe....

Yn-but our companies...

Jk- don't warry...if we announce our relationship and marriage in public.. then they can't do this...and you are my first priority....... let's do this....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
One week later

In one week, many things changed...they announced their relationship.....and marriage too...media asked about dating and soon marriage decision... Jk said they are dating past one year and yn is now pregnant with his children and that's why they are marring in hurry......

Whole wedding place is surrounded by bodyguards..... only some close friends and media person are invited...yn is getting ready...she is still in truma that her taetae Ra**d her.....

She is in her thoughts when door open.....her eyes widen,tae covered with blood standing in front of her while smirking...she scream and faint in shock........

End of flashback

Tae- you are looking sexy in wedding dress....i can't wait for our wedding night....

He touched yn cheek...yn is crying and she is still tied with chair......

?- congrats my son....

😳😳😏🌚 Daddy is also hot....

Namjoon- you know.... I'm proud of you...i also kidnapped your mother and marry her.... I'm proud of you son....

He hugged tae...yn eyes fell on Mrs kim who is standing beside namjoon like statue without expression....yn try to call her but her mouth is taped...tae saw her..

Tae-do want to meet..mom.. okay...

He untied her...yn run to mrs kim and hugged her.....

Yn- aunty... please help me....look what your son did with me.... please help me....

Tae and namjoon chuckled....he pulled yn towards him..

Tae- princess....she don't gonna help you because she already give up....now come and let's married...

Yn- aunty Please say something.... please help me...

Mrs.kim stand there but don't said anything....like she is just living statue

Namjoon- don't waste your energy.....and go get ready..

Yn-what you did with her?

Namjoon-  i  tamed her.... which was necessary because she was wild cat like you......son you should all tame this girl if you want with yourself forever....

Tae-yes dad...i will....

He smirked.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

One lady is sitting in garden...she is looking at one direction continually.....her eyes are emotionless...... suddenly one kid come towards her.....

?- mamma.... I'm look...i made drawing... mamma please talk to me..... mamma why are you like this..

??- taemin... Don't disturb your mom....

Baby turn to voice and start shivering in fear tear fell from his eyes....and he said..

??- s.. sorry dadda...

Tae- now go...and eat your breakfast..

Kid look towards her mom with teary eyes and run towards house....

Tae smile..and put breakfast on table and kissed yn forehead......

Tae- you are looking beautiful princess.....now let's feed our little princess too.... open your mouth...

Yn open her mouth and tae feed her food......

He tamed her and now yn is living corpse......

Finally he completed his promise....and destroy her......

The end

I hope you liked it.....

Please vote comment and follow my account.....

And if you want oneshots ff you can dm me....

Thank you for reading 😊💜

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

827K 14.1K 74
They stalk you, They kidnap you, They kill for you, They crave you, They will do everything for you... Because they love you _______________________...
15.9K 671 34
๐Š๐š๐ข ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐š๐ฌ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ง๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐จ๐ฑ๐ฒ๐ ๐ž๐ง. ๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐›๐ž๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ซ...
16.2K 438 12
"Wherever you go, I'll be with you. There's not a place on Earth where you can hide from me; I'll follow you beyond the afterlife if I have to." Dark...
91K 2.6K 27
{COMPLETED} "No matter how many times you try kitten, you can't escape me." He said, kneeling down in front of me. "Why are you doing this to me?" I...