Tiana's Story

بواسطة Whshejakwjdgaukw

When 13 year old Tiana Bridge has to to move half way around to world and leave her beloved Barcelona just be... المزيد

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Authors Note
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Remembrance post.
Authors note again sorry!
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
TikTok
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 47

768 40 0
بواسطة Whshejakwjdgaukw

Tianas POV

Right now i'm playing no bounce with Danielle Van De Donk and Lieke Martens. I have been throwing in a few round the walls and so have they. Eventually Lieke drops it.
"Arghh." Daan says and I laugh. "We were going so well Lieke!" She moans. Lieke just laughs.
"Not my fault I saw a bee." She argues.
"Your a grown woman ignore the damn thing." That's when a bee appears again and Daan starts freaking out. Me Lieke and Daan all burst out laughing.
"Your a grown woman ignore the damn thing." Lieke mocks. I haven't spoke to them at all besides saying that they can play. I just find it interesting listening to them.
"Do you play for a team?" Lieke asks kindly. I just nod.
"Arsenal?" Daan asks and I nod again.
"Don't talk much do you kid?" Daan jokes and I smirk.
"I do just not to people I just met." I say. That's probably the longest sentence I've said to them.
"Fair point. Is it just Arsenal you play for?" Lieke asks. I shake my head causing the other two to laugh.
"Also play for England." I say. They nod.
"So how old are you?" Daan asks.
"14." I reply.
"So u15s Arsenal and England?" She asks me and I laugh but shake my head.
"U17s." I say and Lieke and Dan stare at me mouth agape.
"14." They say again causing me to laugh to myself.
"What can I say. I play my best and forget about the rest." I say.
"Your insane."

—-///——-

"Everyone gather round!" Andries Jonker announces. Daan winks at me and Lieke salutes jokingly before going to sit with teammates. I go over to where mom is sat and sit between her and Vic. I've not said hi to Vic yet and she just smiles at me when I see her. Then Andries calls my mum up and she does a speech. If you want to know what the speech was about don't ask me I was too lazy to understand what she was saying in Dutch aswell. Yeah no. I just scrolled through Instagram on my phone. That's when I saw one of my England teammates in a press conference interview type thing. Lucky for me it had subtitles.

"And what's your opinion of having a 14 year old on the national team? Don't you think it's a bit stupid?" Someone asks.

"Tiana. We see Tiana as one of us on the field. Off the field she's just like a little sister. While most of us have taken our Alevels T hasn't even started her GCSEs but that just shows how insanely talented she is to play with us. Mark my words people Tiana Mead will win the ballon d'or one day." I smile at this. Then I look through the comments and see everyone tagging me. I only look at my teammates comments though.

"Future world best @t.meado8"
"👑  @t.meado8"
"Lil sistaaa @t.meado8"
"One of us. @t.meado8"

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

37.6K 1.2K 20
Ona Taylor, a twenty-three year old Argentinian, is expected to be next big thing. Currently playing for OL Reign, Ona has everything she had dreamed...
15.5K 270 17
❝𝚄𝚗𝚌𝚕𝚎 ****! ❞ ❝𝙷𝚎𝚢 𝙿𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚜𝚜❞ ----- 𝗦𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗲 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗶𝘀, an eleven year old from Seattle, bumps into someone from her past. Will...
324K 6.4K 72
sophia jones almost gets caught in a lie with her mother about her "girlfriend" she asks her friend of 3 years to pretend to be her girlfriend. what...
185K 6.2K 100
Mila Ellis has never had anywhere to call home, she's been moved from foster placement to foster placement and has never solidly lived with anyone fo...