๐‘ต๐’๐’• ๐‘ฑ๐’–๐’”๐’• ๐’‚ ๐‘ซ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’Ž...

By Valerie_The_Random

(๐™ฐ๐š— ๐šˆ๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ? ๐™น๐™น๐™ฑ๐™ฐ ๐š‡ ๐™ต๐šŽ๐š– ๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐šœ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐šข) (Love obsessed x in denial trope or someth... More

!warning!
โœงโ”€โ”€โ”€ ๏ฝฅ ๏ฝก๏พŸโ˜…: *. art .* :โ˜…. โ”€โ”€โ”€โœง
!!100 reads thank you!!
!?!?3000 reads thank you!?!?
oh my lord 5000 reads!? what the fu-
good lawd 8k reads!?
jjba wake up trio >:)
jjba wake up trio >:) 2
โœงโ”€โ”€โ”€ ๏ฝฅ ๏ฝก๏พŸโ˜…: *. idk .* :โ˜…. โ”€โ”€โ”€โœง
oh my lord a new cringeworthy book!?!?
it might seem crazy what im bouta say...
sike im finally back with motivation
[happy birthday]
โœงโ”€โ”€ ๏ฝฅ ๏ฝก๏พŸโ˜…: *. old chapters .* :โ˜…. โ”€โ”€โœง
the start of this Shinanegins
The first teleport to the other world
big pillar men harem
god decided to heal you
welcome to morioh!
๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น damn im in italy part 1
๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น damn im in italy part 2
๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น damn im in italy part 3
go to horny jail part 1
Go to horny jail part 2
save a horse ๐ŸŽ ride a cowboy ๐Ÿค  part 1
save a horse ๐ŸŽ ride a cowboy ๐Ÿค  part 2
save a horse ๐ŸŽ ride a cowboy ๐Ÿค  part 3
๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ต doing something stupid in morioh 2.0 part 1
๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ต doing something stupid in morioh 2.0 part 2
!!!give her back to me!!!
not just a dream?
โœงโ”€โ”€ ๏ฝฅ ๏ฝก๏พŸโ˜…: *. updated ver .* :โ˜…. โ”€โ”€โœง
UNDERGOING A REWRITE

oh no not him again

632 21 45
By Valerie_The_Random

Y/n = Your Name
L/n = Last name
E/c = Eye Color
H/c = hair color
H/l =Hair length
F/c = Favorite color

Warning: the man whore is back, blood, wait where is valerie!?, oh no groping 😨, the simps are simping on Y/n hard, injury via getting stab in the knee, woohoo swearing cause y/n ain't no softie.

-

it felt nice 'god' gave us a vacation before putting us back in another adventure.

It was Saturday so no work for me today, phew.

I stayed in the living room rewatching Jojo cause why not? I rewatch part 3 stardust crusaders cause it's Valerie's favourite, since her best boy kakyoin noriaki is in that part, I liked it for the fight scenes.

"Hey when do you think are we gonna get teleported to part 3?" Valerie questioned, as she put her head on my shoulder also watching with me

"The 'god said after 1 day Valerie did you even listen? we will go right back into action once we sleep so just wait" I say looking at (favorite part 3 character).

"I'm already getting bored" Valerie said wishing to meet the cherry man.

We continued to watch part 3 of JJBA until we check the clock.

It's 10:00pm.

I sigh as I turn the TV off, I get up from the couch and made my way to the bedroom, valerie does the same.

I lay down on my F/c bed, and turned off the lamp, I looked at valerie who was already fast asleep on her own bed.

"Goodnight valerie" I smiled as I close my eyes and slumber...

- (le teleport)

I slowly opened my still tired eyes, I'm not in my bed anymore? I'm in an allyway somewhere.

I look to my left and right, where's Valerie? Wait where's Valerie!? I panic as I get up from the hard concrete floor.

I get out of the alleyway and went to an random direction, hm? *This place looks familiar?* I thought as I heard barking from the distance.

I went to the direction and saw a dog, no not just any dog... It's iggy! I walked to the direction of the dog but stop as I felt cold air blow to me, I saw the bird that was loyal to dio, pet shop.

Looks like they were fighting and I might have interrupted? Idk maybe I did.

The dog then ran to me, I spread my arms out as iggy jumps, I caught the dog embracing it, *yessir I got a dog* I thought as I remembered that iggy and pet shop was still fighting, *wait if they are fighting that means?* I look around and saw, the mansion that dio lived in.

"Oh fuck not him" I muttered as a cold breeze hits me, I almost forget again that pet shop is still there.

I came up with an idea, I let go of iggy letting him fall back into the concrete street.

"Hey pet shop, if I followed you to dio would you stop trying to kill iggy?" I questioned, iggy was barking, pet shop kept being silent, he flew to my shoulder, I took that as a yes as I started walking to the entrance of the mansion.

Here I come I guess Dio.

- (oh it's not a yandere pov?)

(Iggy's pov)

Why why why!?

Why would she go inside that mansion! She isn't built for combat and can't fight nor defend herself... I could have guarded her, protected her! with my stand The Fool! but no she just went willingly to the enemy for my safety...

I need to get the crusaders or else who knows what dio is gonna do to her!

- (alr end of pov)

After getting screeched at by pet shop for the millionth time cause I went to the wrong direction, I finally stop in front of a large door

"Is this it?" I ask the hawk, it remained silent as I open the door

It was kinda dark but lightly lit, the room had a king sized bed, yep this was Dios bedroom, and the man himself is sitting looking fruity as ever on the bed smirking

"You know it's bad abandoning your husband after a century Y/n my wife"
Dio said in a velvety voice as he had a pouting face.

"The fuck you mean wife? You man whore slept with other people" I say as the blondie chuckled.

"Are you jealous? Aw don't worry Y/n darling you are always the one for me" he said as in a blink of an eye I was in his lap.

"Hey what they f-" I was silenced as he puts one of his hands on my waist the other was twirling my H/l hair around

"Don't worry Y/n my wife" dio said as he easily kept me in his lap as I squirmed around

- (little warning This part is nsfw, mainly just Y/n getting grope and a boner so if you don't like nsfw skip this)

"Stop moving around so much Y/n darling your making me feel something~" dio said in a velvety voice again as something poked me on my lower behind, I didn't even question what it is as I tried harder to escape his grip.

"AYE LET GO OF ME, LET GO, VALERIE WHERE ARE YOUUU" I scream at the top of my lungs as the time stopping man chuckled on my attempt of escape.

"Stay still y/n" dio said as his hand that was twirling my H/c hair around was now making it's was to my chest.

"AYE LET GO STOP" I say squirming around,but the man did not budge as he squeezed one of my breast

I jolted from his touch, did this man just touch my honkers without my permission? Ain't no way.

"LET GO OF MY CHEST AHHHH-" I yelled loudly

- (alr end of nsfw even if it's not that nsfw)

Before the blonde can continue more of him feeling me, footsteps coming from outside his bedroom began to become more louder

"The wor-" dio was about to use his stand ability but someone cut him off.

"STAR PLATINUM: THE WORLD" a voice filled with rage and anger yelled as a weird sensation zapped me.

I blinked a couple of times as I was now in the arms of jotaro kujo who was holding me bridal style, oh it seems as tho the whole crew of the star crusaders are here, damn they are hot.

I didn't realize i blushed seeing the edgy delinquent teenager holding me close to him, he let's me go as I stand near him.

Looks like the star crusaders made it just in time, thank god I thought I was gonna get... Never mind

"Are you alright Y/n?" Another voiced said as a hand made it's way to my shoulder, it was the cherry boi kakyoin noriaki.

"Uhm no he literally groped me" I said casually as hatred filled kakyoin's eyes he looked at the century old vampire.

"Ill give you one chance, Give her back jojo and I'll give you all a painless death" the vampire said with anger in his tone cause his dear Y/n was snatched away from him when he was about to use her for his own pleasure.

"Nuh uh you man whore" A familiar female voice echoed behind me, it was Valerie.

"Girl where have you been-" I said as valerie shushed me.

"How dare you put your filthy hands on y/n you homewrecker, kill yourself :3" valerie muttered as she holds me close.

I giggled a little from Valeries respond as jotaro lunge toward Dio, they were probably fighting but since I'm not a stand user I can't really see the action.

I look at Valerie, I then whisper to her "so like wanna escape again?" Of course she nodded as we slowly make our way to the door, I was about to open it but felt two pairs of eyes looking at my direction.

It was Muhammad Avdol and Jean Pierre Polnareff.

I look at them awkwardly as I put my finger to my lips, making a 'shh' sound as they shook their head, they both did a 'come here' gesture as I shook my head.

I was about to open the door until...

I screamed in pain as I fell on Valerie, I had a throwing knife jabbed on the back of my knee.

Joseph joestar did his signature 'oh no!' As everyone was looking at me, Dio had an shocked and guilty look.

"Fuck you Dio! " Valerie said holding me close, I hold my knee in pain, and then I started fading like dust with my sister, everything was becoming blurry and dark...

- (le teleport)

I woke up on my bed, I look at my side seeing Valerie too.

I try to get up but remembered the knife stabbed on my knee, I winced in pain as I sighed.

I need to go to the hospital...

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣤⢔⣒⠂⣀⣀⣤⣄⣀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣴⣿⠋⢠⣟⡼⣷⠼⣆⣼⢇⣿⣄⠱⣄
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⣿⡀⣆⠙⠢⠐⠉⠉⣴⣾⣽⢟⡰⠃
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⢿⣿⣦⠀⠤⢴⣿⠿⢋⣴⡏⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⡙⠻⣿⣶⣦⣭⣉⠁⣿⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣷⠀⠈⠉⠉⠉⠉⠇⡟⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⠀⠀⣘⣦⣀⠀⠀⣀⡴⠊⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠙⠛⠛⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⠻⣧⡀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠫⣿⠉⠻⣇⠘⠓⠂⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⢶⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣄⠀⠀⠀⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⠀⢸⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠈⠙⠻⢿⣿⣿⠿⠛⣄⢸⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⡁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢹⣷⠂⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠸⣿⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

✩ to be continued ✩

Wassup yallvits ya girl Valerie, sorry for not posting in a while I was busy with assignments caused I NEED to be an honor student, anyways thanks you for 81 reads on my story I didn't think many of you guys were gonna read my joke of a story!

Word count: 1586♡

Rizz of the day: everybody's been talking about x and y but never u and i ❤ (math Rizz)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 307 22
Scar is quite new to the highschool, but on the other hand, Grian has been going to the forsaken school for what feels like eternity. Scar finds hims...
21.5K 437 23
Discontinued โMaybe I Just Wanna Be Your's, I Wanna Be Your's, I Wanna Be Your's.โž ๐‘ท๐’“๐’†๐’—๐’Š๐’๐’–๐’” ๐‘ป๐’Š๐’•๐’๐’†: ๅฑฑไธจไธ‚ๅ„ | ๐šˆ๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ ๐™บ๐š—๐šข ๐šก ๏ฟฝ...
79.1K 2K 30
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
1.1K 85 8
You were just a normal 20 year old, struggling with a day to day job. But one night, During a very strange storm, you are struck by lightning and blo...