I'm A Cure

Door green1000

The new student at Fujimi Academy has an interesting power, that has helped save many lives. Meer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 14

442 15 2
Door green1000

It was 10:34 PM and the survivors from Fujimi Academy were currently stuck in heavy traffic, as all around them were different vehicles of various sizes and shapes bumper to bumper in the heavy traffic flow. Nearby was also another micro bus that was various shades of blue from a different school. It was too dark to make out the school's name on the vehicle or get a good look at the survivors inside.

After Akira had time to rest, he briefly explained his ability to Saya and Kohta. But he kept his voice low, because two of Shido's cult followers; Fumiko Taniuchi from classroom 2-A and Momo Kawamoto from classroom 2-B, sat right behind them. The students agreed to keep quiet about Akira's situation with his blood so that Shido and his new members don't overhear them.

"We move any slower, we'll be going in reverse." Stated Saeko as she the only person standing in the aisle, next to her was Saya and Momo.
"At this rate; I don't think we'll cross the bridge before dawn." Saya replied, while she was also looking out the windows.

When the sound of a loud grumble was heard over the students, all the eyes of everyone still awake had turned to the source in surprise. Before Saya nearly exploded in anger, "Shut up! Be quiet! You sound disgusting!" The pink haired student exclaimed in anger at her seat mate.

"I can't help it, I've been so hungry! Ever since I started PS90..." Kohta replied before he looked down and mumbled to himself as he sulked at being scolded for a normal bodily function.

The sound of gun shots rang out nearby, gaining everyone's attention. All eyes turned to the left side of the bus to see a couple of police officers where shooting the approaching zombies dead. The commotion caused a few girls on the bus to freak out, but Momo and Fumiko were the loudest in their screams of fright.

"It's okay." Like the snake he is, Shido slithered up to the two schoolgirls who were cowering in their seats. Both girls lifted up their heads to look at their teacher. Shido leaned forward and hugged both girls in "comfort". "It's safe in here; it's okay." Shido said as the two girls blushed and leaned into their teacher. "Mr Shido..." Fumiko replied as she placed her hand on his arm.

"You have nothing to worry about my darlings; there, there, it's all right.~" Shido responded "sweetly" to his two students as the rest of his group members looked at in awe. They were unaware of Shido's sinister face, that was hidden between the two girls heads.

The rest of the survivors from Takashi's group looked at Shido in disgust as he was being too touchy with two minors.

Meanwhile with Hisashi and Rei; it was 11:14 PM, and the two where on top of the highway looking down at the neighborhood full of apartments and department stores. However, despite the large area that was ment to house hundreds of people, there was only around two dozen lights on in various apartments or shops, as the road was simply overrun with hundreds if not thousands of zombies who use to live and work in the area.

"I wonder if anyone will come to rescue us?" Rei asked her boyfriend in concern as she looked down at the overrun street full of zombies. Hisashi was silent as he was being overwhelmed by his newfound senses as he looked down at the horde. Hisashi turned away from Rei before replying, "Nobody's coming, Rei."

Rei turned to her boyfriend with confusion on her face, "Why do you have to say it like that?" She asked him, as Hisashi turned his head to face her, "Remember the helicopters we saw on the rooftop of the management building? They can't afford to be rescuing us, as where just students. And maybe they might not be able to help us." Hisashi finished explaining his reasons to his girlfriend.

As Hisashi and Rei were discussing what their options, where, Hisashi could hear the moaning of the infected behind him. He turned his head back to see nothing a first, till he started to see the first zombies approaching. Rei turned back in confusion till she was able to see the zombies, but they were too far to hear the zombies just yet.

It was now 12:32 AM, and Hisashi drove down the silent and abandoned streets, shops and houses. There was both abandoned and crashed vehicles in the road, there was pools of blood splattered all over the roads, sidewalks and even inside various buildings; showing the last moments of what happened to the citizens who lived or worked in the area.

After stopping outside a closedown shop, that had a broken and bloodied upstairs window, Hisashi and Rei looked around the empty area, wondering what happened to all the people.
During this, Hisashi kept glancing around the seemingly abandoned area, because he kept hearing the low moans and shuffling feet of the zombies but he couldn't see them. Eventually Hisashi looked up at Rei in concern when she had to smack his shoulder to get his attention, and when questioned if he's alright, he lied and said that he was just thinking about something. The reason Rei, wanted his attention is because she saw the front end of a police car with its headlights still on, just around the corner of the next building.

At seeing the cop car, Hisashi tried to joke with Rei, about getting arrested for driving without a helmet and stolen property. But the joke fell flat, when the couple got closer and discovered that both officers in the vehicle are dead. They were crushed to death by a large truck crashing into the side of the police vehicle; killing both officers.

Hisashi put the kickstand up and asked Rei if she can look for anything they can use. When she returned she can only find a single pair of handcuffs and the keys for it, a police baton, and a Smith&Wesson M-48 police issued pistol.

After a bit more talking, Rei gave the other five bullets from the other broken pistol to Hisashi as he put the pistol in his pocket after checking that the safety is on and pocketing the rest of the bullets.

Afterwards, the pair prepared to leave and Rei asked if they should loose the weapons from the school, but Hisashi disagreed till they can get some target practice. Hisashi could hear the zombies approaching so he said that they need to hurry and get a move on as to not stay in one place for too long.

Rei agreed with him, and got on as the two drove down the road, thankfully missing the approaching horde of zombies leaving the buildings and alleyways, after the two students.

It was now 03:23 AM, when Hisashi had to stop for gas at Shell Gas Station. The two got off the motorcycle next to one of the pumps and that's when Hisashi began to pat his back pockets, only to curse under his breath.

"What's the matter?" Rei asked Hisashi in concern, Hisashi turned to her and asked if she still had her wallet, he must of lost his back at the school. Rei looked down and muttered that she left her's in her bag. Hisashi signed and was about to say something when his ears picked up faint panting from a human and felt eyes on them; or to be more specific on Rei.

Hisashi made sure that he had the keys to his bike on his person before he turned to Rei, "Come on Rei. We'll check to see if there's anything we can use inside the convenience store." Hisashi replied to his girlfriend and wrapped a arm around her lower back as he calmly guides them to the entrance of the store, to check the place out.

On discovering that the store was empty after checking it, Hisashi brought Rei away from the front door and warned her that he felt eyes on them. This got Rei's attention, and she became concerned about what they should do.

Hisashi said that they should look for supplies to lure out who's watching them, before acting on it. Rei agreed to, and the two looked around for anything that they could use. They both found a few JanSport right pack backpacks; Rei grabbed a Russet red backpack,

And Hisashi grabbed a Navy Blue backpack.

As they began to look around for anything that they can use, Hisashi found a navy blue Lucky Brand Gas Station jacket.

He checked the size and saw that it was in his size; so he took off his blood stained uniform blazer, and emptied his pockets before he put on the jacket.

It was a perfect fit for him, so Hisashi continued to loot the small shop with Rei and they both managed to find some instant ramen, medical supplies, small bottles of hand sanitizers, box of matches, car mechanic gloves, energy bars and water bottles, etc.

Hisashi moved to the cash register and tried to eject the money. He pressed a button or two, but it didn't work so Hisashi got into one of his karate stances and wait for a few seconds before he slammed his fist onto the plastic and metal machine breaking it into pieces.

This caught Rei by surprise and she jumped in shock and turned to him in alarm. Hisashi looked up at her and apologized for not warning her beforehand. Rei sighed before giving him a small smile, "At least warn me next time, Hisashi." She smiled softly at him as he apologized again to her.

Hisashi stood up after grabbing all the yen bills that fell to the floor, he looked at Rei to see her giving him a can of orange juice as she is wearing her chosen backpack and in her other hand was her mop stick but at both ends she taped a screwdriver, to give her weapon more of a sharp point.

After taking a small break and preparing themselves for whatever is outside watching them, the pair finally stepped outside and slowly looked around to see if they were truly alone; when suddenly out of nowhere a large man who was hiding behind one of the gas pumps lunged forward and grabbed Rei's chest, causing her to let out a scream.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

9.4M 307K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...
563K 34.4K 98
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
123K 3.3K 73
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...