ᴼᴺᴱ OᑎᒪY OᑎE ⁞ 𝗿𝗲𝗻.𝗿.𝗮

By linssverse

──── ⋮ ⚘. 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ✴┆‍― ❝ 𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒉𝒊𝒎, 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆... More

𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝟎𝟎 . 𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒆
𝟎𝟏. 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒐𝒕𝒊𝒄 𝑺𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒍
𝟎𝟐 . 𝑻𝒐𝒐 𝑷𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒚
𝑵𝑶𝑻𝑬
𝟎𝟒 . 𝑺𝒆𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒔
𝟎𝟓 . 𝑩𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌𝒔
𝑵𝑶𝑻𝑬
𝟎𝟔 . 𝑴𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒅 𝑶𝒏
𝟎𝟕 . 𝑬𝒑𝒊𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒆

𝟎𝟑 . 𝑲𝒊𝒔𝒔

572 20 4
By linssverse

𝐎𝟑 . 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒

─━━━━━━━━━━─

THE HALL WAS FROZEN .Gorya was on Thyme.Their lips placed on eachother."Shiaa" said MJ and Kavin breaking the awkward slience in the hall.Gorya quickly got up,As Thyme got up from the floor and just left bumping into ren's shoulders.

It all started when Ren and Thyme got into a fight,the fight went to its extreme and just like that Gorya came in the middle trying to seprate both of them and in the force of two men crashing into eachother.
Thyme and Gorya fell on the floor and kissed.

...

Sorry guys smol chapter,I'm going to have a surgery soon , hope i comeback alive as they say it's a very complicated one, so sorry i can't update much

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.8K 199 47
Life of solo idol goes from unknown to known. Elena comes from a company that has not one of the big companies. She is known as the Nations internati...
12.3K 444 23
√√completed√√ "I've never thought I would feel something like this but since I met u, you started making me feel so many different emotions and I don...
224K 4.6K 120
❝ say the name! ❞ ੈ✩‧₊ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇...you live the life of wang jinghua, seventeen's 14th and only female member ༉‧₊˚✧ ˖⋆࿐໋₊ ...
1.6K 73 9
Sua Achara -the calm and courteous daughter of the affluent Suwannarat family returns to Thailand after 10 years of staying abroad, keeping in mind t...