ᴀʟʟɪᴀɴᴄᴇ | ᴀᴏɴᴜɴɢ

By Eat_Limes_Bitches

ᴬᵒⁿᵘⁿᵍ ˣ ᴼᶜ "𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙖𝙞𝙙 𝙬𝙚 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨." "𝙔𝙚𝙖𝙝, 𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙖 𝙡𝙞𝙚." ʙ... More

Welcome! Please read!
°• cast •°
╰•★★ chapter 1 ★★•╯
╰•★★ chapter 2 ★★•╯
╰•★★ chapter 3 ★★•╯
╰•★★ chapter 4 ★★•╯
╰•★★ chapter 5 ★★•╯
NOT AN UPDATE
╰•★★ chapter 6 ★★•╯
╰•★★ chapter 7 ★★•╯
╰•★★ chapter 8 ★★•╯
╰•★★ chapter 9 ★★•╯
╰•★★ chapter 10 ★★•╯
╰•★★ chapter 11 ★★•╯
╰•★★ chapter 13 ★★•╯

╰•★★ chapter 12 ★★•╯

471 29 30
By Eat_Limes_Bitches

*smut*

Older

Two years later

Vida's mother was wrong. She always taught her to never fall in love with something she cant have because it would only end in heartbreak. But she lied.

Well... Partially. She was correct about the heartbreak.

The truth is, the time Vida spent with Aonung, even if it was in captivity, was the best time of her life. He made Vida feel alive. He made her feel like she actually had some meaning in this world. He made her feel good. Happy.

Why must Eywa hate her so? She is still in love with her liar. Her trator. Her Aonung. The stupid idiot who was too afraid to tell the truth abot his feelings towards the water woman to his father, to the clan.

Her Aonung that had his Clan leader ceremony pushed back seven months because he 'lost' the prisoner. Her Aonung that had been Clan leader for over a year now.

So here he was, free diving in the coral reef, looking for an Akula to kill, to feed the village, other hunters are looking in other areas as Aonung enjoys hunting alone.

Aonung didnt even want to be Clan leader at this point, he just wanted to find Vida and explain his situatin. He wanted to apologise and actually take her to meet the clan, he wanted her to be his, and since he was finally Clan leader, no one could do anything about it. Not that the would be opposed to it now since he had practically told everyone about his love for her. The clan still trusted him regardless.

A flash of light catches his eye for a brief moment. Thinking it was an Akula, Aonung fearlessly swims towards it, spear in hand.

Only for the flashy skales to be gome completely before he got there.

He hits his fist against his thigh in frustration as he swims back up to the surface to get a fresh gulp of air.

As he dives back down, Aonung spots another flash of bright skales. This time he swims straight for it, eager to not loose his chance. The light just takes him to the sea floor, where the pretty shells and stones are. A small cloud of freshly desturbed sand sits floating a few meters in front of him.

Aonung shakes his head and turns around to leave, since it obviously wasnt an Akula. But instead, he comes face to face with the one person he misses most, the one person that has been on his mind everyday since she left.

Vida.

In the past two years, her hair had grown longer, her tail had produced more fins and her face had aged more. Into an adult, no more teenage baby face. Just like Aonung did.

Yet, the two still recognised eachother. Of course they would. Vida gasped and dropped her bag of shells,ready to flee. Aonung sees this and quickly drops his spear, latching onto her arm. His chest piece floats around in the current, the strands wrapping around eachother.

"Dont go! Please." Aonung signs. "Let me just talk to you." Aonung resists the urge to suck in a breath.

"Why should I? You lied to me, you tricked me, Aonung. How could I ever trust you again." Vidas voice cuts through the water as clear as day, Aonung hadn't realised how much he had missed her soft tone.

He cant believe how much she had changed.

"Let me just talk to you above water, I'm begging you Vida." He releases his grip on her arm to hold her waist softly, slightly slipping as her skales move benieth his fingers.

Vida takes a deep breath before nodding once as she swims up to the surface, not waiting for him.

Aonungs comm link crackles when he energes from the water. Its Lo'ak.

"Aonung. Whats your position? It's sun down in fifteen. The other hunters just found an Akula." His good friends voice informs. Making eye contact with Vida he slowly lifts his hand to his neck.

"Calm your tits Lo'ak, I'm fine just give me a second." Aonung could practically feel Lo'aks eye roll.

"Bro, you make me sound like an over protective mother-" Aonung rolls his eyes before shutting his  comm off.

"What was that?" Vida asks wearily. Her tail keeps her afloat.

"Just Lo'ak, doesnt matter." Aonung studies her face for a moment. "So... What are you doing out here?" He asks.

Vida rubs her arms up and down. "I was finding shells and beads to make baby clothes."

Baby clothes? Aonung didn't even think that Vida could have moved on. Hell even Aonung had trouble facing the pressure of his parents wanting him to mate with someone. Although he never did.

"You- you have a child?" He stutters. His jaw fallong open. Vidas eyes widen.

"No! Oh Aonung no I didnt mean it like that, it's for my eldest sisters baby." Aonung lets out a relieved sigh.

"Thank Eywa." He tilts his head back. Smiling slightly, in that moment, Vida sees a thin necklace wrapped around his throat, it was the same band he gave her when he asked to claim her. He never threw it away...

"Aonung?"

"Yeah?"

"What are we doing?" Vida looks down at her hands.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, what are we still doing here? What am I still doing here. That day, when I over heard you in the village, you made it extreamly clear you were just using me. Yet, I cant seem to find the will to leave. I hate you so much that I love you. And I still love you, but I know what is best for me, so this is goodbye."

"Wait, I dont care if I have to hold you down, but I am going to explain myself to you."

Aonumg waits for her to reject him but she doesn't, so he continues.

"I am a coward, I am a liar and I am an idiot. I'm a coward because I was too scared to admit it to my people that I fell in love with the enemy. That I fell in love with you. I am a liar because I would tell people I only saw you as an opportunity to become Clan leader. Which was exactly the opposite of what I really thought, and I am an idiot because I let you go. Vida I just want you to know that I never wanted to hurt you. I was such a dick before I met you. Your light opened my eyes and showed me that life wasnt just about surving, but it was about living. I just want you to know that you are the only one for me, and that if I dont have you, I would rather never love again. I will respect your wishes if you truely want to never see me again."

With that, the Metkayina Cheif turns away from his only love and departs from the crying mermaid.

Only to be stopped and pulled into a deep kiss, all the emotions from the past two years comes pouring out from between them. Their tongues dance and chase each other until they're out of breath.

Aonung moans into her mouth and wrapps his arms around her waist, holding her close. Their chests touch and he lets out another groan at the feeling of Vida's breasts on him.

Somehow, the mermaid and the clan leader make it to shore, various items of clothing being discarded to the sand. Aonung's chest piece falls to the ground and uncovers his broader shoulders and more muscular torso.

Yet, how do they continue? Vida still has a tail instead of two legs.

Aonung sits back on his heels, loin cloth covering a very rock hard part of him.

Changing into legs had gotten easier over the two years, it barely even hurt anymore. Really it was like an uncomftorble itch.

The moment her tail changes to slender, long pale legs, Aonung crawled right between them.

Again, Aonung sits on his heels as Vida spreads her legs apart to make room for him, lying on her back she is on complete display for him.

Aonung wasnt a saint, he had done things with other Metkayina girls before, like blowjobs and fingering but he had never actually lost his virginity, he saved that for his mate.

Yet he still had never seen someone as beautiful as Vida. She was perfect.

"Are you sure about this?" Vida looks into his baby blues. His, staring right back.

"I'm absolutley positive, are you?"

"Yes, I want you, not just for today, but for every day that comes after this."

Aonungs struggling to hold back now, his fingers dig into Vidas ankles to keep calm.

Slowly, he parts her thighs open even more. Yet he never looks, hes too busy staring at her face.

He lies flat on his stomach as he starts kissing and sucking on her pale legs, each kiss travels further and further up. Vida lets out low moans, and sometimes a little squeal if he gets particularly close to the part she needs him most.

"Eywa, you are so beautiful. All for me." He mumbles against her skin. Sending light vibrations straight to her cunt. Her head falls back into the sand.

"Aonung please~ I need you-" She cuts herself off with another moan as he attaches his lips around her clit. Sucking softly.

His tongue laps at her slick folds and drags up and down her entrance. Groaning at the taste of her, so addicting he could get high on the thought of it.

Aonung feels Vida's legs tighten around his head, he knows shes close. So he detatches his mouth from her.

Vida gasps and uses her elbows to see why Aonung moved away, only to see him completely bare, his loincloth thrown carelessly somewhere behind him.

Of course he would be big, what else did she expect? He wasnt just big in length but he was thick as well. Over nine Na'vi inches for certain.

The head of his cock is a light purple, with a shiny layer of pre cum coating it, the shaft a slightly darker shade of purply-blue. Thick veins create ridges around his member, Vida's mouth becomes dry at the sight.

How on pandora was she ever going to fit that inside of her? He was going to split her in half.

Aonung senses her worry. "It's okay, I'll go slow. You dont need to be nervous, I'm going to make you feel real good." His soft lips suck on her neck, on the sweet spot that makes her go crazy as he lines his hips up with her entrance.

But he pulls his lips away, because its getting serious now.

Vidas eyes become half lidded as she watches his arm reach behind him, he flips his braid over his shoulder and waits for her to do the same.

Vida sits up on one elbow and pulls out her queue from behind her too. The pink tendrills fumble over each other and flick at the air, trying to find something to connect to.

Looking into one anothers eyes, they connect their queues, Aonungs hips stutter as he pushes his tip past Vida's entrance.

Suddenly an explosion of emotions and feelings burst into his body, he can feel everything. He can feel her breathing, her heartbeat, her fingertips scratching into his back as he leans over her. He can feel her complete and utter love for him.

And he can feel her need for more.

"Aonung! Oh Eywa~" Her eyes roll back as he pushes into her slighty more.

He isnt even halfway inside of her yet he feels like he could spill his load into her at any moment.

He finds his elbows beside her head as he continues to press into her.

Their forheads touch and Aonung struggles to let his instincts take over and completely thrust into her all at once. He looks down between them and sees that he's only halfway in.

Her virgin cunt squeezes him so good he nearly passes out, he isnt even fully inside and he is already sweating and panting like a dog in heat.

Vida grips at his hips with her heels, eager to get him closer, although her own tightness is making it hard. Litterally.

She struggles to not scream when he thrusts the rest of himself into her. Bottoming out straight to the base.

Vida had never felt so full in her entire life. She honestly felt like she'd explode or rip in half.

Vida swore she could feel his cock in her cervix.

And through the bond, he felt everything she felt and the other way around too.

"Can I move?" She could sence the desperation in Aonungs voice.

"Please, Aonung- I'm not going to last very long."

Aonung pulls out partially and slowly pushes back in. The ridges and veins of his dick drove her mad.

Hungry yet soft kisses get passed between them as Aonung sets a slow and sensual pace.

He always imagined his first time being all horny, rough and fast but with Vida, all he wants to do is slow down and enjoy the moment.

The intense feeling blossoms in her chest and the bond causes the same to happen to Aonung. He picks thrusts into her harder, still keeping the same slow pace.

Every time his hips bump into hers, he almost cums right then and there. The string was about to snap.

"Can I- fuckk- Can I cum inside you?" His teeth sink into his bottom lip. Vidas eyes roll back and she nods her head rapidly.

Aonung ducks his head low to bring her into a gente kiss. He was planning to last a few minutes more but the feelimg of her hot cunt squeezing and cumming around him made him spiral.

He grips her hips and thrusts into her until she had no more room to give. He feels the head of his cock only just pass the entrance of her cervix as he spills his load into her. Thick ropes of cum empty out inside of her. Breeding her.

Definetly getting her pregnant.

After a few moment he falls on top of Vida, completely spent. His now limp member still plugged in her. Vida falls into the welcoming sand and sighs in complete content.

It's pitch black now and the clan is probably worried of where their leader dissapeared to, so Aonung reaches up with a tired hand and turns on his comm.

Only to hear neteyams voice this time.

"Aonung, if you're dead your parents arent going to be happy with me and Lo'ak, seeing as though we are meant to be your best warriors. Eywa, even my brother Alke wants to know where his uncle is and he's only one years old! Oh and your sisters are worried as bro. Just-" He cuts Neteyam off.

"Bro I'm fine. I'm better than fine actually. I found her." Vida squints her eyes at Aonung.

He found her? What did he mean?

"Finally! Get back to the village everyone is worried sick. Wait her? You found Vida? Congratulations dude, are you to cool now? Bring her with you im sure the clan wants to meet her too, since you always talk about her. 'Ooooohhh Vida this Vida thatttt I miss Vidaaa she was so perfecttt but I messed evergthing upppp'~" Aonung shuts his comm off for the last time but not before hearing Neteyam make smooching noises to mock him.

He sighs, it's true, after Vida left Aonung built up the courage to tell his parents that he wouldnt be a good chief because he still had feelings for the mermaid. He told the whole clan the truth about the water women and men from the depths of the sea and that they really weren't the enemy, they just needed to change their diet.

And being the cheifs son, they believed him. So he proceeded to tell people about his love for Vida. Some thought she compelled him but most empathised with his story and said that it was Eywas will.

So Tonowarri and Ronal granted him the title of cheif anway, with the hopes that Vida would return.

He turns to face Vida, to see her with a bright, but small smile on her face.

"You told the truth about me? And you still became cheif?"

He nods. "About a month after you left I told my parents the truth, then I told the rest of the clan. I told them all how we were wrong about the your kind. Many people want to meet you Vida. Will you come with me? Since you are my mate, the village is technically yours anyway."

A moment passes. Then a hesitant nod from Vida.

After stealing a loincloth from a villagers washing line, they make their way into the village.

Vida keeps her eyes to the floor and keeps her mouth shut, definetly not wanting to compel anyone. Aonung nudges her shoulder, his chest piece blowing around.

"You cant compell anyone here, do you remember the fish that I fed you on the first week you were here? I figured out that that type of fish was a repellant for any compulsion. So I got everyome in the clan to eat one and now, no one has been compelled for over a year. So you can speak freely." He whispers in her ear.

A breath of releief washes over her, she had no idea how she could meet the clan if she coldnt even look at them. But Aonung had already solved that for her.

"My people! My mate, Vida, has returned!" A few cheers from the ever growing crowd of people errupt, Vida had never felt so welcomed, not even from her own kind. "I want you to treat her like one of us because from today onwards, she is Metkayina!" Aonung shouts.

Yaps and whoops come from the village and Aonung leads her away to his tent. "I'm not going to lie that was extreamly easier than I thought. Being cheif really has its perks." Vida giggles and jumpa into his arms, she wraps her legs around his waist as he spins her in a circle.

"Aonung." His mothers voice makes his blood run cold.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

719K 22.1K 22
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ❥ The forest will forever be your home. No matter where your family moves you'll always be pulled back to the Omatikaya clan, your people. Th...
4.8K 148 14
You are a girl who loves the ocean. I mean, who wouldn't. You're the daughter of the Olo'eyktan. However, being sisters with the perfect daughter is...
2.6K 110 9
"ɴᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ɢᴇᴛ ɪᴛ. ɪ'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ! ᴏᴋᴀʏ? ɪ'ᴍ ᴀɴ ᴏᴜᴛᴄᴀꜱᴛ!" - "ᴡʜᴀᴛ'ꜱ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ! ᴡʜʏ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴛᴇ ᴍᴇ? ᴡʜʏ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴛᴀʏ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴍᴇ...
1.4K 40 13
"𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐀𝐒 𝐍𝐎 𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐍𝐎 𝐄𝐍𝐃"- 𝐓𝐒𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐘𝐀 𝐎𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐫...