This wasn't the plan (M.R x R...

By Isabella714170

You Allison Evergreen are attending hogwarts in the Sixth year after you set fire to your last school. Your t... More

A/N
Characters
A bit of background - please read
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
New characters
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
New charecters
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
A/N
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
A/N
Part 27
A/N
Another A/N
Part 28
New characters
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Update on characters
Part 32
Part 33
A/N - Quidditch
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
A/N
Another A/N
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 42
Part 43
Character
Part 44
Part 45
Character
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Character
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Characters
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66

Part 41

518 10 15
By Isabella714170

Third Person POV

When Allison stepped out of the fire place she took a look at her surroundings, the room she was in was large sort of like a banquet hall.

The walls were covered in a beige white colour with little black details, the glass windows went from the floor all the way to the ceiling, the furniture was black leather with white outlining, the floor was oak wood with a carpet around by the seats.

"Allison!" Evelyn shouted from across the room, "hi Evelyn" she says shyly back to her sister. She heard a cough and turned her head to see Benjamin standing there "Hi Benji" the girl exclaimed.

A look of confusion hits the boys face "Benji?" The girls giggles "yep it's shorter for Benjamin" a small smile forms on the boys face "well then we have to find you an original nickname then don't we" "we sure do" the girl says back to him.

The girl walks over to them and gives them a tight hug, the last time she saw them was at the ball held at Malfoy Mannor. "Where's Abigail?" She asks looking at her brother. "Oh she's at work, she's a healer for the ministry" the boy says proudly. "And what do you do exactly?" The girl says to her brother.

"I'm a teacher, well trying to get a job as a teacher in hogwarts for magical care of animals" he says to the 16 year old. "And you?" She says turning to her sister "oh I'm training to become an auror" she says happily.

"Oh" the girl says before continuing "So why are we at the Rosier Estate?" "We are resonated to the Rosier's" Evelyn says to Allison. "What?" She says confused.

"Take a seat so I can tell you cause it's sort of confusing" Evelyn says walking over to the couches with Allison behind her and Benjamin following them.

"So father has always been an evergreen but Mothers maiden name was Rosier. As we know Druella Rosier is Bellatrix, Narcissa and Andromeda's mother. Lilian Rosier married Victor Evergreen and then had us. Mother is Druella's niece making her first cousin to Bellatrix, Narcissa and Andromeda. But Druella died last September 2 years after her husband died. Mothers mum died that's why we are here, so mother should inherit this property but Grandmother didn't want that so she signed the house into Mine and Benjamin's name instead."

A look of confusion creeps onto Allison's face "wait what, so I'm like cousins to Draco and related to Bellatrix to his my boyfriends step mother" Evelyn then realises "yeah I guess you are but your like 3rd cousins to Draco if not more. And your in no way related to Mattheo"

"Oh ok good I was going to say" the look of panic goes away from Allison's face and is replaced with a smile. "So I do have 1 question?" Evelyn and Benjamin both look at each other before looking back at Allison "go ahead" "do you have the dark mark?".

"No we don't and to be honest I don't want it, me and Benjamin are trying to join a different club" Evelyn replies "what club?" The young girl ask her sister "if we get in then we can tell you but before we can't say anything. But do you have the mark?"

Allison looks down "yeah" she mumbles. "Did you not want it?" Benjamin asks her "I still don't want it, I have a charm on it all the time to hide it just because I don't like how it looks. I don't want to be apart of a club that kills and tortures innocent people" she says looking at her brother.

"Hey it's ok" he says looking at the girl. "How about we show you around the house?" Evelyn says breaking the silence. "Oh sure" Allison says responding to her sister.

Allison's POV

We all get up - me, Evelyn and Benji that is - and head into a massive hallway, the walls are painted white with black border panel going a quarter up the wall.

The oak wooden flooring is carried out throughout the whole house leading one room into another. We walk into the kitchen, there's an island in the middle of it with a stove built in. The kitchen has 3 different sinks. The colour scheme is black and white.

We then tour the dining room which is the same colour scheme as the kitchen. I think it's going to be black and white throughout the whole house.

We head to the bedrooms, my bedroom is a nice sized room. It's cozy but spacious. This room doesn't have any colour or much furniture. "We didn't know what you liked so we left it plain for you to decorate it however you like" Evelyn says from behind me.

"Thankyou guys so much" I say giving them both a smile. "There are 12 bedrooms in total here, 1 for me, 1 for you, 1 for Benjamin, 1 for Jake and the rest are guest bedrooms" Evelyn tells me.

"Why are there so many?" I ask them "we don't actually know why, I guess it's because the family's used to be so large" Benji says from behind Evelyn.

>>

We had lunch which was scrumdiddlyumptious, I had a tomato and basil sandwich and the house elves are amazing.

It's currently 9pm, we are all downstairs watching a horror movie. Abigail and Benji are sitting together huddled under a blanket. While me and Evelyn and sitting together with the blanket just under our eyes.

"Who's idea was it to put a horror on?" Abigail asks us, "it for sure wasn't me" Evelyn says. "I think it was me but I'm not sure, if I did I regret ever saying it" I confess.

Suddenly the girl walks into a dark alley and the man emerges holding a chainsaw, he creeps up on the girl before chopping her head off.

We all scream but Benji screams the loudest. "That's it I'm going I can't do this anymore, I'm going to piss myself if i sit here any longer. I will see you all in the morning night" I say getting up.

"Night" they all say back in unison. I head upstairs into my 'new' bedroom before I crash into the bed for sleep.

I wake up with the sun shining into my eyes, I groan while wiping my eyes. I check the time to see it's 7am. Why do I get up so early?

I head to the bathroom which is attached to my bedroom and go in the shower to wake me up.

When I get out I change into some fresh and clean clothes that I packed. Before I head down for breakfast

I walk down the stairs and see some house elves cleaning, the all address me as mistress and say good morning but they all look scared. I don't want them to be scared of me, I may be in Slytherin but that doesn't mean I'm cruel and mean. I only burned down some of beauxbatons by accident.

"Morning" I say walking into the kitchen. And I immediately regret doing that. I see Abigail and Benji having a full on makeout sesh on the kitchen counter.

I gag before heading out of the kitchen and go into the living room, regretting every life decision I've made leading up to this point.

Then I hear footsteps, I look up to see Abigail and Benji standing there looking like 4 year olds who know they have done wrong but don't want to admit to it.

"Morning you to" I say staring at them. "Morning little sis" Benji says grinning at me, Abigail just looks embarrassed. "I'm sorry for walking in on you guys while you were... while you were making out" I say to them

"Thankyou for your apology" Benji says looking at me. I may have only met him like 2 times but I feel like I've know all of them for my whole life.

"Abigail there's no need to be embarrassed I've been caught doing worse" I admit while staring at her. She looks up at me confused on what I meant. But my dear brother wasn't confused he knew exactly what I meant "you've don't what"

"I've been caught doing worse" I repeat myself, "and what is worse" he says looking straight into my soul. "I think we both know the answer to that" I say smiling at him.

"I'm so confused" Abigail says staring at us both. "She's had sex before" Benji says giving me a disappointed look. "It isn't my fault" I say before looking at his face "ok so maybe it is my fault I had sex but it's with my boyfriend" I admit to them.

"How long had you known eachother?" He asks like a dad. "Like a week or two" I say to him. He shakes his head at me, "your acting like a dad" I say to him.

"A dad? Not our dad?" He asks me, "dad and mum never really had much interest in me, the only cared for Evelyn and Jake not me" I say to him.

He walks over to me and pulls me into a side hug "I'm sorry" I look up at him "it's no one's fault but his" I tell him.

"I know bu-" I cut him off "owww". "What's wrong?" He asks me, "I don't know but my arm really hurts" I say to him.

I pull up my sleeve to show my dark mark and my arm was pulsing. "It means he's calling you" Abigail says to me.

"What? I don't want to see him. He's weird and creepy" I tell them both "you need to go and see what he wants, when you come back we can talk about what he wanted" Benji says to me.

"Can I use the floo powder, I can't apporate yet" I ask them, "yeah sure the powders on the fireplace" Benji says to me.

"I will see you guys soon" I say grabbing some powder. "Bye" Abigail says to me. "Malfoy Mannor" I say while dropping the powder.

Then I disappear.

Benjamins POV

"We need to get ready for our meeting then" I say moving from the fireplace. "I guess, what time are they all arriving?" Abigail asks me.

"Should be getting here for 10, so we need to cook some food" Evelyn says walking into the room. "When you say 'we' do you mean you both cause we all know I can't cook for the life of me" I say to the girls.

"Fine then, you set out the dining room" Evelyn says with a sigh. "Your the best sister in the world you know that" I say walking out of the room.

>>

Third Person

The order members slowly arrived. The first people were Molly and Arthur Weasley they got to the estate at 9:30 to help with the food.

The last people to arrive were lupin and Tonks, who arrived at 10:20 saying that it was risky for them to leave any earlier.

"So any news on Voldemort's plans?" Lupin asks the table.

"We only know that he's holding a meeting today, where is still unknown and what time is unknown" Mad eye says to everyone.

"I thought you guys would have known this by now but the meetings are held at Malfoy manor and the meeting today was called earlier" Benjamin says to everyone.

Everyone at the table looks at him confused "how do you know that?" Arthur asks him. "So we all know who Allison is don't we" he says to the table.

"Yeah?" The say in unison. "Well Allison our sister is a death eater, our parents signed her up for it so she didn't get much say but last night she was telling us how she hates it" Evelyn tells them.

"SO YOUR LETTING A DEATH EATER LIVE IN THIS HOUSE" Emmeline shouts at the siblings.

"Hold on now Emmeline, I believe Miss Evergreen may be some use to the order. If what she stayed last night to the both of you is true then that means we could use her to get information from Voldemort" Dumbledoor says speaking up.

"What, how can we even trust her" she says facing dumbledoor.

"If we can get information from her about anything then that will be great use to us, maybe she can even join the order" he says calmly.

"Join the order? Have you lost your mind Albus she could easily switch up on us" Kingsley says.

"What if we used Veritaserum, she will have to answer" Abigail says from the table. "That is a very good idea Abigail" Molly says "How old is the girl?" Arthur asks.

"She is a 16, I know she under age but maybe it's better that she is" Evelyn tells them. "She's the same age as Ronald, Harry and Hermione. I can't let her do that" Molly says putting her foot down.

"We won't force her into anything at all, we will simply ask her with the Veritaserum and if her intentions are pure then we can ask" Remus says to Molly.

"Fine, how long until she's back?" Molly asks Benjamin. "I don't know she left hours ago" he says looking at his hands.

Allison's POV

I step out of the fireplace and see I'm in the ballroom where Narcissa held her hall not to long ago.

I walk into the hallway to see Jake, Mattheo, Molly and the rest of the group.

"Hey guys" I say as I walk over.

"How's your arm" Mattheo says rushing to me, "it's fine, stings like hell but it's fine" I say to him.

I look up at him and plant a small kiss on his lips before heading to the rest of the group. "How was yesterday" Jake asks me.

"We watched a horror movie and I'm scarred for life" I say laughing. "I really wish you could of been there" I say looking at him.

"Im fine as long as I know your alright" he says pulling me into a hug.

When we pull away I hear someone cough, I turn and see a very disappointed look on Molly, pansy and Daphnes face.

"I'm sorry" I say looking at the floor. "As you should be, don't you know how worried we were?" Molly says lecturing me.

"Im sorry mum" I say with a pout. "Who cares, as long as your ok" she say pulling me into a hug.

"Im sorry I didn't tell anyone" I say facing everyone.

"It's fine, I mean you only have us like 3 individual heart attacks and 5 panic attacks but apart from that it's fine" Theodore says sarcastically.

Scabbers I mean Peter came out from behind the doors and announced to all of us "The lord is ready for you all"

We all walk in to see every other death eater in the room watching us. We all go out separate ways and sit with our 'families', Jake sat next to mother on her left while father sat to her right. So I say next to Jake on his left.

The meeting started and it was boring all they talked about was taking over the ministry and then the whole Wizarding world. That was until he started to give each of us individual assignments.

We must have been in there for an hour or two before he even addressed me. "Miss evergreen" Voldemort started. "Yes my lord" I respond to him cause in no way in hell am I going to get Avada Kedavrad today.

"I have a special assignment for you to test your loyalty towards me and the fellow death eaters. After this meeting is finished I would like for you to go down to the cellar with Bellatrix, grey back and Yaxley" he says to me.

"Ofcourse my Lord" I say to him before he continues giving orders to people.

After a few minutes the meeting came to an end so I followed Bellatrix, greyback and Yaxley down to the cellar of malfoy manor.

When I got down there I saw 5 people. 1 old man, 1 young girl who looked like she was in her 20's, 1 man who looked to be in his early 30's and 2 small children who looked no older then 8.

Bellatrix grabbed the old man and threw him out onto the floor. "For your first task you must kill him" and then she let out a horrible horrible laugh.

I got out my wand trying not to cry while this man was pleading with me to keep him alive. And then the dreaded words came out of my mouth "Avada Kedavra" his lifeless body hit the floor with nothing but a tear slipping from his eye.

"Good" she says all happily "now do the same for these two" she says pointing at the women and man.

It was awful there scream while pleading with me to stay alive for there children and all I could was nothing. Apart from kill them.

"Now this is my favourite part, crucio the children. Make them scream" she whispers in my ear.

I life my wand up and aim for the children while a tear slips from my eye. "Crucio" I said.

The screams filled my ears with dread. I hate this, they are children I shouldn't be doing this to them. We are children we shouldn't be doing this. What life is this apart from torture.

After doing that I got lead upstairs "go home, the lord will be happy to hear what you've done" she says to me with a smile that made me sick to my stomach.

I check the clock and see that it's 10:50. I go in the fire place and whisper "Rosier estate".

-2985 words

A/N - oh my Merlin this is long chapter yet there's barely any words in it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.1K 572 76
After 4 wonderful years at Hogwarts with her best friend, Mattheo Riddle comes along and disturbs Kaitlyn's perfect life. Or is it perfect? Kaitlyn c...
16.5K 162 23
Y/N Parkinson, sister of Pansy Parkinson, joins Hogwarts in her sixth year. Uptil now she was going to Beauxbatons, because of something that happene...
128K 2.7K 21
❝𝘊𝘪𝘨𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘍𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘮𝘦, 𝘓𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘶𝘱❞ ↳ 𝘔𝘢𝘵𝘵�...
292K 8.8K 66
Gabriella is an interesting student who was sorted into Gryffindor house at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Her best friend ever since fi...