Heart of pure Crystal → BNHA...

By StarTouchedBlOGS

No matter how long it takes, I too, can become a hero --- Jun Ishioka, a hard working student, gets herself... More

Jun Ishioka → Gallary
Chapter 0 → Jun Ishioka
Chapter 2 → entrance exam pt 2
Chapter 3 → first day to our hero academia
Chapter 4 → friends and enemies
Chapter 5 → the hearth of ice
Chapter 6 →USJ experience pt 1
Chapter 7 → USJ experience pt 2

Chapter 1 → entrance exam pt 1

75 5 0
By StarTouchedBlOGS

◤━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━◥

"alright class, I would be asking you all what highschool you'd all be going to, but I think it is press obvious where you all want to go"

The teacher sighed out with a chuckle as the students cheer out, some clapping, some making rather loud animal noises due to their quirks. Jun seemed rather excited about the whole ordeal as well, although she did not want to make as much noise as the others were, so she sat there quietly and watched every one of her classmates become excited for it.

The classroom slowly quieted down and the teacher began to speak on subjects again, not that there was much to speak about since it was basically the end of the school year. The girl sitting beside Jun gently poked at her arm, even tugging at it slightly to get her attention, before whispering "jun-kuuuun" the girl whined at the end of the whispering "mn, Amayado". Jun tilts her head lightly to the side, looking over at the girl who was tugging at her uniform, her name was Yoshiko Amayado, a friend of Jun's since the beginning of Junior high (middle school in the west), but at the moment she was just tugging on her friends sleeve gently to regain her attention. Jun nervously smiled and pointed to the teacher before sitting back up in her chair, but Yoshiko, being the person she was, kept bugging at her.

The class eventually ended and Yoshiko practically dragged Jun out into the courtyard, smiling towards her and holding onto her wrist "Amayado,, why are you doing all of this?" Jun tilts her head to the side as she watched Yoshiko be her usual self. "I just wanted to talk about highschool is all, aren't you planning to sign up for UA?"

Jun tilts her head, but nods in agreement "great! I finally decided to come with you!" Yoshiko smiled and scratched the back of her head "so you don't gotta be alone in there, y'know?". Jun took a moment to respond, but just continued to nod towards Yoshiko as they began to walk away from the school building "is there a class that you want to get into, Amayado?" Yoshiko nods and walked backwards in front of Jun "well, it's not really anything in particular, but it would be so cool if we both got into the top hero course right??"

"I suppose so,, what if neither of us get in though?" Yoshiko shrugged a bit and giggled "well if we both get into the school then we can still hang out, right?" Jun just simply nodded again without any words spoken, holding onto her school bag tightly and she walked slow behind Yoshiko, making sure she didn't trip or fall on anything.

"anyways, anyways, I'll see you in a couple days at the tryouts then!!" Yoshiko smiled and waved, running over to her house a few blocks away from where they were currently standing. Jun giggled as she waved goodbye to her, turning the other direction to walk herself to her own home.

――

"mother? father?" Jun unlocked and opened the door to her home, looking around for her parents, but they were not there. They must still be at the agency Jun sighed to herself and walked herself to her bedroom and set everything down onto her bed, falling backwards onto the comfortable covers of the bed, running her hands along the textures and fibers. Jun's parents worked under a smaller hero agency in the city, and usually weren't home until dinner time for them, which was at least around 6pm, so of course, hoping they were home wasn't an option for days where they were only there seconds before Jun had to leave for school every morning.

Jun sighed up at the ceiling, resting her hands down on her stomach, her legs lip off the edge of her bed "mn,, what if I don't get in Yoshiko,, what then will you do,, what will I do?" The silence that surrounded Jun as she spoke didn't exactly respond, but it was a somewhat comfort for her, oddly enough. Minutes pass and Jun decides to head out to the backyard, as she could be making dinner for her parents, but she didn't want to make something they didn't want, so she decided to go to the backyard to spend some of the spare time away.

She stretched out her arms once she was outside, a small breeze was blowing her hair in a direction, but she didn't exactly mind. Focusing on the ground, she huffed a bit and made that the focal point, and in raising her hand, a crystal sharp came out from the ground. The crystal was just a simple white one, though it wasn't at all see-through, more like it was muddy on the inside. She lightly grazed over the crystal with her hand and it shattered, the small chunks lying in the grass and seemingly disappearing from the naked eye.

"Jun honey, we're back" a familiar soft voice spoke out from the other end of the house, accompanied by the door closing. Jun smiled a little and walked back inside, being greeted by the rest of her family members with such a happy smile on their faces, like nothing was wrong at all. "How was work today, mother, father?"

They both have a simple nod to her question, like that was a simple enough answer "today went well, I hope the same happened to you?". Jun thought on it, but only for a moment before nodding back as a response "it was uneventful,, but I wouldn't say it went bad in any way". Her mother smiled and gently rubbed her head, her father doing the same "glad it went smoothly" he smiled and followed her mother to the kitchen.

――

Later, in the evening after Jun and her parents had dinner and talked amongst themselves, Jun sat in her room, researching the school of UA just a little. There wasn't much on the internet and how the entry exam actually worked, but that was to be expected. She gave out a sigh and flipped backwards onto her bed, putting her forearm over her forehead, just laying. She continued to look while in this state, and found the news from today, taking a peek at it more,, it was about a boy from her school, of course she had never interacted with this boy but she has heard a lot about him.

"Katsuki Bakugou?" She sat herself back up and watched through the news, reading the article along with her watch. "A young student from Aldera Junior High was attacked by a sludge monster villain today, and a young brave student went face first to the villian and tried to defeat him,, though unsuccessful, all might appeared and saved the day for these students once again!" Jun watched intently at the scenes playing behind the reporter, the student running to help Bakugou was a student she also, only knew the name of, Izuku Midoriya.

She watched the quick seen unfold, sort of sad that she couldn't hear what was happening because she could see the mouths moving. All Might came through and saved both of the students, getting a soft sigh from Jun, she was relieved they were alright, although she didn't know either of them personally. She continued to watch through the news for a few more minutes before deciding it was time to get some sleep, much needed sleep for the moments yet to come.

――

The couple of days left before the AU entrance exam were finally over and everyone was heading off to the school excitingly, hoping to do their very best to earn their spots in the school. Jun however wasn't all that excited, more like worried in her inner core that something will go completely wrong and end her a spot in a different high school, somehow she was going to slip up and completely embarrass herself or even work, get majorly hurt.

Jun sighed quietly as she finished putting on her junior high uniform, neatly placing her change of clothes into her duffle bag with a few other things she'll need along the way, like a water or a towel to wipe off sweat after the whole ordeal. She collected herself and her things before heading out of the house and began her walk to UA, clutched to her bag tightly, going from walking slow to speed walking there.

The large UA building in front of her had an oddly unsettling feeling to it, like it was somehow intimidating her? Nevertheless, Jun took a gulp from her dry mouth and wandered her gaze around "Jun-Kun!! you made it before me huh?" A familiar giggle came up from behind her and hugged onto her from her shoulders. "You're really hyper for someone who told me she woke up 20 minutes before she had to leave" Jun chuckled a little at Yoshiko's sleepy but excited expression.

"whatever could you possibly mean Miss stayed up past her bedtime"

Jun huffed at her and shook her head "I don't have a bedtime. . do I?" Yoshiko giggled and got off of Jun, now standing beside her "I'll tell you after okay" she giggled and began to walk to the buildings front doors. Jun however just seemed to be stuck in place, the small interaction did not save her of the worry she had for what was to come next.

Jun found herself a seat with Yoshiko in the large auditorium, her eyes wandering all over the room, up, down, left, right. She did notice the two people she saw on the news today, and almost got excited, like they were some kind of celebrities now. Keeping her composer, she waited around for whoever was going to be the speaker, to actually speak. The auditorium slowly filled up with all kinds of students coming from all kinds of different schools from around the city. Everyone seemed to have the same expression that Jun had, anxiety coated in a layer of excitement and eagerness.

Yoshiko gently patted Jun's hand and smiled to ease whatever she was actually feeling "it can't be that bad that you're being a worry wart, right?" Jun sighed and shook her head "I'm sure we'll do fine,,". Yoshiko gave a small smile as the lights all turned blank, all going to one spot on the stage to illuminate the person standing atop it.

"heyyo everyone! are y'all remember for this exaaaaaam!!" The brightly yellow colored hero spoke, his voice blaring throughout the auditorium. This hero was present mic, how could anyone forget about such a prominent hero that works at UA.

Though. . . the silence that filled the room after he spoke was almost horrifying, Jun felt bad from the lackluster responses.

"Alright alright I get it, saving all that energy for the exam! I gotcha!" Present mic blared his voice out again, pointing to an area above him where a diagram appears onto the black wall or curtain, Jun couldn't exactly tell from this distance with how high up Yoshiko decided to sit them. "Well, lets go over the exam! since it's super easy to understand, but challenging to complete!!" Present mic began to talk about the Faux Villain's that are set up for everyone to destroy for points, points to rack up by defeating the villain's and what not.

Jun looked around the room as he was talking. She clearly understood what he was saying, eat robot had a different point attached to it, and the more points you have the more likely you are to get into the school. Jun was brought out of her trance when a student a few rows down caught her attention with his rather. . loud voice. "What a simple error to have been made by the top hero school in Japan! a disgrace even" the voice spoken was by a student with deep navy hair and glasses. Jun did not recognize this student, and neither did Yoshiko, but neither of them knew why he had to be shouting-- this early in the morning too--.

"and you up there! the boy with the green hair" The boys gaze crept up a few rows, not to where Jun and Yoshiko were sitting, but it was closer in that direction "you keep mumbling, and it's getting rather annoying,, so take this seriously or leave" the boy sat himself back down, leaving Midoriya to sit alone in his own embarrassment.

"now now- lets just ignore all that and look at your cards! everyone is going to a training ground that is built to be like a city, this is where you will go after you get changed, so go go go go!!!"

After Present mic was done with his speech, everyone started to leave the auditorium, and the girls just followed the crowd until they could find the place they were dressing out at. "which ground were you assigned to Jun-Kun?" Yoshiko smiled excitedly as she changed out into her change of clothes, keeping her head turned from Jun and basically everyone else in the room. "Area C, I'm going to assume you are in a different one?" She nods "mhm! Area E, kinda sad I don't get to see you fight but I'm sure you'll do fine!"

Jun nervously nods as she finished getting in her change of clothing "I guess I'll see you after then" and what that, she walked herself out of the room and headed to Area C.

Jun arrived at her assigned area, where there was a large group of other students her age, either warming themself up, stretching, affirmations to get them through. She sighed and walked into the crowd of people, looking around for anyone that she might recognize by their face,, in which she did find someone.

Katsuki Bokugou

◤━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━◥

I don't remember what group Bakugou was part of for the exam, so let's pretend my facts are correct
- - -
I have also forgotten to describe what exactly Yoshiko looks like, and I haven't really drawn anything for her since she isn't one of the main characters. Yoshiko is a 5'6-5'7 girl with mid back length black hair, purple eyes, and a softer body than Jun. Her quirk is currently undefined in the story.

Word Count ⇢ 2405 words
Uploaded ⇢ 09/12/23
Last Edited ⇢ 09/12/23

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 6.9K 29
❝ But when I smile for real, that means I am very happy. And, we hope that you'll be able to see something that will make you just as happy as well...
61.1K 861 10
In a world full of superpowered Quirks, one individual desire to become a hero. (y/n) always wanted to be a hero. He always wanted to help the less...
59 10 10
------- a story about a girl who doesn't want to be a hero, but joins the hero course anyways ------- oc's quirk is heavily inspired by Illumi's nen...
82.7K 1.2K 8
Note: This is a girls of BNHA x male reader. no genderbents. Description/ Summery: When I was young, I thought was Quirkless, and powerless. Everyone...