The Diamond

By writingsbymelek

He is a psychopath. For her. #1 The Desi Psychopath Series The glass from her hand dropped and she was about... More

D&A
A psychopath
THE LEADS
About the Characters
PROLOGUE
1. Vancouver Diamonds
2. For my husband to eat.
3. Lujuria means Lust.
4. I hope you are not a Villain.
5. Extrovert a**
6. F*ckable body of yours
7. Drowned in acid
8. No one loves me.
9. Chocolate kiss
10. Chinku Minkus
11. Sexy Indians.
12. She noticed my eyes.
13. Mirror
14. I am angry but I want Waffles
16. Relationship based on secrets.
17. Get this cleaned up.
18. There would be no turning back.
19. The dream date.
20. There is no privacy.
21. Welcome to Udaipur.
22. Hungry him and I
23. Butterfly.
24. I am a psychopath. For her.
25. Now you will scream my name.
26. Busy with wife
27. 10 mins. Over.
28. Heavenly.
29. Embarassing jealousy.
30. Disgusted.
31. Broken.
32. He is a psychopath killer.
33. Off the lid.
34. Stupid weird revenge.
35. Green flag.
36. Shoot.
37. He is my husband
38. Different
39. Confused.
40. Night Fest.
41. Cute Amrood
42. Shy
43. Comment
44. Mood Swings
45. Not a big fan of it.
46. What happened?
47. Little one
Surprise Sohneyo!!
48. Slap
49. Teddy
Kidda Sohneyo!
50. Baby King
51. Blood
52. Lies
53. Animal
54. Self Obsessed cousin
55. Torture
56. Don't be Ashamed
57. Don't you dare remove my hand.
Happy 1 Million Sohneyo
58. Get it Cleaned. Now.
59. Love
The Caliginous
60. The SSS
61. Welcome Sahaaye
Manheer's Epilogue
Amrit's Epilogue
The Heartache

15. He is here.

66.3K 3.8K 518
By writingsbymelek

"Oh Mr. Amrood so now I get it when you had said that you are an entrepreneur you meant you trade diamonds." Manheer said sitting in Amrit's cabin one day while eating a chocolate. Well to be precise sitting on his desk. It was more of Manheer's cabin than Amrit's now. She used to spend her time with him whenever she was free because thats what Amrit asked her to do.

Mostly it used to be during the lunch time because she was really hardworking as well. She finished whatever she started and was always on time to submit any report. And on top of it, her reports were always correct.

"Oh meri Heer, I do trade diamonds but only till I find the best and the rare ones. And then I keep them close to me. I keep them safe. I keep them protected so that no one dares to touch whats mine." Amrit said by standing up from his chair and going towards Manheer. While saying this he put her hair on side while she was still busy eating her chocolate.

"I never knew you are so much possessive of your belongings." She said to which he just shrugged.

"What if someday someone takes your diamond away then what would you do Mr. Amrood." She asked while leaning on the desk on one hand and taking another bite of her chocolate.

"Kill that person." He said normally to which Manheer laughed badly.

"Sorry to offend you Mr. Amrood but you know you are sounding like a typical psychopath from one of my fictional books. Aww.. " She came towards him and stood on her tip toes and pulled his cheeks and said, "kabhi kabhi aap cute batien karte ho. Kisi din I will come at your house and steal all your diamonds. Then kill me okay" She said and laughed again.

Amrit was total red by this time as she had pulled his cheeks that he didn't realize what she spoke. But suddenly he came back to his senses and said,"before killing you I would kill myself Heer. Aaj bol diya, Fir mat kahiyega. You want my diamonds, take them, you want my property, take it, you want anything...I will give you happily, I will even give my life for you." He said in a serious tone.

Manheer who was roaming in the cabin came running towards him and held his oh so big veiny hands in her tiny ones and said,"Chill Mr. Amrood, I was just kidding, you took it way more seriously."

"I call you Heer because you are my diamond. You are precious for me. Don't you dare speak that again. Not even in jokes." he warned and this time he looked really dangerous.

"Uff Rabb ji, iss munde da main ki karaan hun" she exclaimed {ufff god, what should I do with this guy}

"Anyways janke khushi hui hamaare liye bhi koi possessive hai. Aap apna dimag thanda kijiye cold coffee pee ke. I am also going, the recess is almost over." She said and turned to leave the room.

(I am glad someone is possessive for me)

Amrit wanted to stop her so badly but he knew he had to control his temper for her and right now he was in a real bad mood so he let her go.

The beast inside him was shouting and screaming to come out but for the sake of his Heer he had to control to make her his completely.

MANHEER'S POV

After having lunch with Mr. Amrood I came back to my desk and saw that there were flowers. Roses.

Beautiful.

Did Mr. Amrood sent these for me? Though he always gives me Lavenders and its roses this time, maybe its for a change.

Its been 2 weeks since he joined back as the CEO and we have grown alot more close to each other. He listens to my shit talks for so much time and he gives me a lot of chocolates. I even baked a cake for him last week as a thank you for taking care of me.

He drops me back at my apartment too.

I went close to the desk and picked up the roses. They had a note along.

Mr. Amrood getting romantic aaaaaaaaahhhhh...My mind is screaming right now!!

The devil in my head said that "Mr. Amrood is your soulmate bitchh"

I ignored the devil and read the note..

Hi Butterfly

And that was it. I went numb. My hands were shaking badly. How did he know where I work. FUCK I AM DOOMED.

I picked up everything and ran towards the 14th floor. To my safest place. OR BETTER. Safest person.

I opened the door of his office and saw that no one is there.

I came out and saw a guard there. He didn't look like Amrit's personal guards. They were all friendly to me. This one didn't even wish me the way everyone else does.

I went towards him and asked.."Hi, do you know where Amrit is?"

He looked at me from top to bottom as if he was inspecting me. "hmm he is in the conference hall" he said and I ran towards the hall and said ''thank you" while running.

But I could feel he was running behind me too..

I opened the door and went inside and said "Amrit" but then I regretted my decision. It was a meeting going on!!!!!!!

Suddenly that same guard came in and held my hand and said "You bitch don't you have common sense, its a conference hall and you are coming here like this."

I was already devastated with those roses and note thing and this made me feel so bad that I started crying.

"Leave" Amrit said.

And I was embarrassed and had completely planned never to come to him again but then I realized that I had ruined his meeting. What would those other members think.

I was about to leave when I felt every member of the meeting started to leave.

I was looking at Amrit with teary eyes.

"Ok, Mr Shekhawat, I believe its your personal matter right now. It was really nice meeting you. I will share the sample diamonds in a day. And also please excuse my guard for behaving that way, he was just being protective. You too know this meeting was important for us." a guy in black suit said.

After hearing that I ruined that I ruined an important meeting my dumb mouth again started blabbering. "arey aap please continue karo, I will talk later aisa bhi kya mujhe maut aa rahi hai, main toh titli hun, kahi bhi kabhi bhi ud jaati hun..aap meeting karo i will.." I and I saw Amrit glaring at me and I just shut up.

The guy in black suit laughed at this and said, "Little one you can carry on, we are done here for real. Don't worry"

This guy is really polite.

"Thanks for cooperating Mr. Rawat, we 'll meet you soon." This time Amrit spoke and they both shaked their hands and the black suit guy left with his guard.

AMRIT'S POV

It was a meeting for our next set of Diamond trading when all of a sudden the door opened and my Heer came and said my name. I instantly stood up from my chair seeing her state. She looked scared. She was shivering. She was already panicked and that motherfucker guard made her more scared.

I could see that everyone in the hall was looking at her like she is some kind of doll they want to equip. I wanted to tear each of their eyes off for looking at her like that so I asked them to leave.

FUCK. HEER MISUNDERSTOOD.

And then there was this Mr. Rawat. Abhay Singh Rawat, my new partner. And when he said "important meeting" infront of my baby she started blabbering again.

She can come to me anytime and here she was apologizing. FUCK. So that is why I glared at her because she never has to explain me anything.

Abhay left.

Heer came towards me with some baby steps and with those teary eyes which were red by now.

I came towards her more fast then he could and hugged her tightly.

The moment I hugged her she started crying.

"Shhhh, mera bacha, I am here, everything is fine.." I said while running my hand towards her hair.(Shhh..my baby)

She was alright during the recess. What happened.

"A-a-A-mri-t, look at-th-is" She said and showed me some flowers and a note.

Hi Butterfly,

I found out that you got scared with that mirror note that you changed your house. Don't worry I will find you again. I was angry before but now I realised you just scared. Don't worry butterfly, when you would be under me, you will be so much fascinated that you won't be scared of me anymore. So these are some roses for my love. I know butterflies love roses.

YOURS DARKSOUL

The inner me was BURNING. I wanted to kill. And no, I can't control more now. I tore this note and picked up Heer in my arms as I could see her vision was getting blury and she was holding her head.

I took her to my car and drove towards her apartment.

I entered inside and everything was NOT GREY anymore. Everywhere were little stuff toys. Everywhere. Of all colors.

I could only imagine her playing with them.

I took her to her room where again there were soft toys and laid her on the bed.

NOW I WILL HAVE TO DO SOMETHING SERIOUS WITH THE STALKER SHIT.

It's getting too much.

I called Rudra and told him to do some things and also called Shubh so that he could come and take care of Heer as I had to do some much big shit. TO PROTECT HER.

###################################################################

meanwhile someone else's pov

I was looking at the fireplace in my huge mansion. How funny that these western countries have these fireplaces in their living rooms. To keep themselves warm. But this fire can be used for other purposes too. For example..

"Sir, you called me?"

My thoughts were interrupted. But, no worries.

"Ofcourse I called you, Bakhtawar." I said smiling. Bakhtawar has been with me for a long time. He understands me so well.

"Come sit, I was just thinking about how this fire can do alot of stuff. For example" I took one log of fire in my hands. It had become a burning coal. And put it in Bakhtawar's hands.

He screamed.

"For example it can burn someone's hands" I said in a low tone.

"Imagine how badly you held her hands when she entered the conference hall. How much pain you gave her."

"You are doing this to me for that petite girl." He said.

"The first girl to catch Abhay Singh Rawat's eyes, Ofcourse I am doing this for her. ''

*******************************************************************************************

QUESTION OF THE DAY

Who is Abhay Singh Rawat?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 227K 75
Mysterious figures, shrouded in disguise, Lost within the darkness, where truth often lies. #2 The Desi Psychopath Series Shubhveer Singh Gill is not...
42.4K 2.3K 34
I love you, Alara! My love for you knows no bounds-I would sacrifice everything for you!! ...
810K 99.1K 49
~I am not done with you wifey. Not yet.~ Lies. Lies. Lies. And a little more lies. And what did I get in return? ⋆.˚ ᡣ𐭩 .𖥔˚ Her ⋆.˚ ᡣ𐭩 .𖥔˚ The o...