[NTR REVENGE] Ajisai no Chiru...

By KrashewNut

#208223 or #372676 (C92) [Shinjugai (Takeda Hiromitsu)] Ajisai no Chiru Koro ni [English] [desudesu] OR (C92... More

Prologue
Confrontation
The Bait
The Revenge

The Revenge II

3.7K 47 55
By KrashewNut

Natsuha: MOMMM??!!!!! Yuuta what's she doing here!?!???

Yuuta: umm....a quote from a legend inspired me...

Natsuha: what..??

Mizuki: I'll answer that question dear.....well, basically....he's gonna fuck me in front of you.

Natsuha:*shocked* noooo...... yuuta why...?? Why my mom??!!!

Yuuta: I want you to break beyond recovery that's why.

Natsuha:....and you agreed to it mom??

Mizuki: agreed to it?? Bitch I'm the one who trained him!!

Megumi: *gasping*

Mizuki: looking at her I think I did a pretty good job. *proud grin*

Natsuha: MOM PLEASE!!! I CAN CHANGE!!!! I'LL NEVER CHEAT AGAIN!!!! IT WAS A MISTAKE!!!!!

Mizuki: SHUT UP!!! and just enjoyyyy the show.... *starts kissing yuuta*

Natsuha: *struggling* MOM PLEASE!!! NOT YOU TOO!!!

Yuuta: ah....

Mizuki: *looks at his dick* ohooo aren't you huge today. Well....thank you for the meal. *starts sucking his dick*

Yuuta: Ohhh......that feels really...---

#Megumi joins her....

Yuuta: Ohhh myyy gaaawwdddd!!! 

 Mizuki: so...how was it..??

Yuuta: *gasping* you guys...sucked....my soul out!! godddaayyuuumm!!!

Megumi: deliciosoooo

Natsuha:*crying* why are you doing this mom??

Megumi: He already answered that question bitch. TO WATCH YOU SUFFER AND BREAK DOWN!!!

Mizuki: that's just the beginning dear.....

-HAVING A THREESOME IN FRONT OF NATSUHA-

-timeskip-

Natsuha: *eyes filled with tears*

how...could you....my own mother....

Mizuki: yea let me just make something clear.

You're not my real daughter.

Yuuta:-WHAAATT!!???

Yuuta,Man#1,Man#2:-

woman#3: *murmuring with a psychotic smile* Holy shit, things just got more interesting.

Natsuha:*felt a stab in the chest* mom...what....what are you---

Mizuki: you're the daughter of that bitch my husband cheated on me with. He left you on my doorstep the day he left me. I thought I could raise you to be a better person....but you really are his child.....there's no escaping that.

Natsuha:*in a trance*

Yuuta: damn!! you really are something else mizuki-san.

Mizuki: tee hee

Masaru slowly wakes up....

Yuuta: oh look who's back!!! you actually missed a lot....

Masaru:*....💢*

Yuuta: Now what should I do with you...? *looks at man#1 and #2*Any suggestions...? Oh please don't hold back.

Man#1: Sell his fresh organs. Of course we'll share half of the revenue with---

Masaru: *scared* no...

Yuuta: Keep it. Keep it as a tip.

Man#1: but sir that's a huge amount.

Yuuta: do I look like someone who's in need of money?

Man#1: but sir--

Yuuta: Just keep it, make sure no one finds out what happened, and take care of whatever happens in the future. 

Man#1: Understood.

Yuuta: *turns to woman#1* you look a little bored....care to add something...?

Woman#1: He never said sorry to you.....

Yuuta: oh....now that you mention it...

Masaru: YOU'LL NEVER HEAR THAT FROM ME BITCH!!!!

Man#2: and there goes his last chance...

Woman#1: They only need the organs. Nobody gives a shit about his teeth and nails....*sinister smile*so can I pull out those to torture him a bit..?

Yuuta: *chills* ye--*clears throat* yea...yea go ahead.

Woman#1 walks towards masaru with a menacing laugh.

Masaru: waittt waITTT WAIITTT I'M SORRYYY!!! YUUTAA I'M SORRYYYY!!! THERE I SAID IT!!!!!

Yuuta: Too late for that. Rot in hell bastard.

Masaru: no no N-----

*screaming begins* 

Yuuta: and what should I do with her..? I don't want her to die; instead, I want her to spend the rest of her life regretting what she did. Any suggestions?

Woman#3: we'll make sure she never feels nothing down there. That means no more pleasure or orgasm.

Yuuta: shit you can do that???!!!

Woman#2: of course, sir. A small surgery is all it takes.

Yuuta: EXCELLENT!! Do it.

Woman#2: Understood.

Natsuha: please....just kill me already.....

Yuuta: an easy escape? Naaahhhh I won't let you die that easily.

Is there a cure or treatment or something like that?

Woman#2: There is, but we'll make sure that it won't be a solution.

Yuuta: No wait...don't do that. Instead, just make sure that no one will treat her without my permission. 

*turns to natsuha* Be my slave till I forgive you(*at least 20years*), and maybe I'll consider letting you get the treatment.  Isn't that  a good deal?? You get to live sacrificing your prime sex life.  

Megumi's P.O.V

Wow...taking away the thing she cheated on him for. Genius move.

NO P.O.V

Natsuha: ........

Mizuki: She's completely broken. 

Yuuta: Exactly what I wanted. 

Man#1: We'll manage it from here, sir. It's better if you guys leave the place. We'll drop off Natsuha at your place tomorrow after the surgery. You don't need to worry about the aftereffects and legal complications. 

It was a pleasure working for you, sir.

Yuuta:*warm smile*.

Mizuki: So...what's next...?

Yuuta: First imma go home and take a shower .Care to join...?

Mizuki:*blushes* haaiiiii

Yuuta: What about you Megumi?

Megumi: I think I'll just go home. *murmuring* Thank you Yuuta......

Natsuha's P.O.V

My yuutaaaaa-----he's mineeee------I won't let anyone have him--------I'm the only one for him--------yuuuuttaaaaaaaaaaaaa

(yea she's officially insane)

---------------THE END-------------

Thank you for reading.

boydjrjermyn  ✅

Next Project:??? 

personally, I was thinking of the Maguro Coffee one(#276347) but no idea what the title should be. If you guys have any other suggestions, please comment, and I'll just select the one with the most likes.

OR

How about this one? #342738

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.5K 1.2K 73
Inubozaki Shouichi was a boy without any memories of his past. He is now adopted at the inubozaki house and is a member of Sanshuu Middle School Hero...
131K 5.7K 55
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းကတစ်ယောက်နှင့်တစ်ယောက်မတည့်တဲ့ကောင်လေးနှစ်ယောက်ကအလှလေးတစ်ယောက်ကိုအပြိုင်အဆိုင်လိုက်ကြရာက မိဘတွေရဲ့အတင်းအကြပ်စီစဉ်ပေးမှုကြောင့်တစ်ယောက်အပေါ...
54.8K 503 28
When the two Nuclear Aircraft Carriers went to the World of Shipgirls
114K 5.5K 43
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...