Princess of Siodonna and Obel...

Da amey78

When Diana, a dancer of Siodonna and the beloved of the Emperor of the Obelian Empire, Claude de Alger Obelia... Altro

~Main Characters~
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
~Supporting Characters~

Chapter 11

1K 22 4
Da amey78

Author's pov

Siodonna and Obelian Empire been in good terms due to Claude being wise and responsible ruler unlike his tyrant predecessors.

Since Obelian Empire was ruled by incompetent emperors and tyrants thanks to the emperor from 200 years ago who turned his entire bloodline into tyrants.

Siodonna stay neutral and prefer staying away from Obelia's attention due to one of their previous emperors did took a princess of another foreigner kingdom and took her as his concubine.

(Similar to Dylan's mother's backstory)

It was thankful due to the long distance between them.

But then Claude became the new Emperor after his successful coup, he proven to be a good ruler despite his jerkass attitude.

And because of his reign as Emperor, the relationship between Siodonna and Obelia improved, and little more due to he fell in love with the Siodonnaian best dancer.

Who turned out to be a secretly a royal princess.

And now, he's going to find out.

'This isn't how I imagine my day' Diana thought as she was sitting down on the sofa and being in one of the rooms.

She awkwardly looks Claude who's been staring fiercely at Anaya while she glared at him that made the intension so bad between them.

"Sultana....You lied me to about the whereabouts of Diana. I didn't think you will still think arrogant of me"-Claude

"Is that so? Emperor Claude, is because I decided to take my blessing. I believe you don't need it anymore"-Anaya

"Insolent..."-Claude

'For the love of God, looks you two are going to kill each other. Please stop before Sir Robane and the guards get the wrong idea that you two will go to war' Diana thought as looking at them who were having a stare fight.

Well, talk about in laws.

"Anaya, please leave us. He won't do anything to me...Please" Diana soon said which Anaya looks at her and she looks struggled before she sighs.

The Sultana Anaya soon leaves the room and closed the door behind her.

Diana sighs in relief before she looks at Claude who looks at her with his typical expressionless stare.

It was going to be long explanation.

"So, why that woman called you "Your Highness"? You're not royalty, aren't you?" Claude asked with his usual cold tone and be was curious about why Amita called Diana "Your Highness".

That was doubt that Diana wasn't really commoner in his mind.

Despite Diana's brazen and straightforward personality, she does displays good intellect when it comes with business trades and politics, and she displays elegance too.

He thought Diana was a runaway noble or comes from a fallen noble family.

And since Siodonna don't have titles like Duke, Marquess, Count, Viscount or Baron.

They have the general ministers, governors, generals, merchants and artisans.

"Actually...I am royal" Diana soon said which Claude looks at her if she was crazy.

"What? What are kind of nonsense you're talking about?"-Claude

"Your Majesty...No, Emperor Claude. My real name is Diana Al Noor Siodonna, I'm the Royal Princess of Siodonna" Diana revealed to him which shocks him that he slips his tea down.

Yup, he was having Lippe tea.

'Huh? Diana is a Royal Princess? I can't believe but then again, Al Noor name is only used by the true royal members of the Royal Family...' Claude thought as he soon recalls why Anaya was so protective to Diana.

Because they are sisters.

"So, did the previous Sultana had a..."-Claude

"No, goodness, no. Anaya and I are blood related sisters. We came from the same parents"-Diana

"But the Sultana doesn't really look like you"-Claude

"We're fraternal twins, I inherited my mother's appearance while Anaya inherited my father's appearance. I was born in night while Anaya was born in the morning" Diana soon explained as both her and Sultana had separated birthdates.

Diana was born in April 16 at night while Anaya born in April 17 at morning.

'So that explains lot...' Claude thought and he felt little embarrassed by thinking that Diana's mother, the Late Sultana Esther had lover that conceived Anaya and thinking they were half sisters.

Who can blame him?

Almost every king to emperor had a harem of beautiful women and had multiple mistresses.

And he did came from the Late Emperor and his late mother who was a commoner as well, his mistress.

"But why you kept it hidden? Why did you kept it away from me?" Claude soon asked her as his tone soften and he sounded slightly sad and almost betray.

Diana looks at him with struggled expression which she signs and knowing why.

"What else why? I didn't want to be those princesses who marry a prince from another kingdom...I never like the life of a Royal and I've experienced the hardships of being one of the legal heirs to the throne. I wanted to live my life as free which I and Anaya decided to hide my identity and no one knew from the outside how I look like...I made it the best of it to become a dancer and life a free-spirited life" Diana explained to Claude and her reasons to hide it.

'That's...true, living as royal can be a burden...And I am thankful that she didn't turn out like those princesses who are willing to marry a stranger for the sake of their families...Ugh, I can't imagine those bugs going after her' Claude thought bitterly about if Diana wed a prince who wasn't him.

That thought made Claude turn the atmosphere around him dark and giving a menacing aura around him.

"Emperor, are you okay?" Diana asked in worried by seeing Claude being pissed about something.

"Suddenly, I feel in a bad mood...I apologize, I think I saw a "bug" in my mind" Claude soon said which Diana looks at him in confusion by his words.

'He really did picture me with another man?' Diana thought in little shock.

I mean she's as beautiful as a fairy or a goddess.

She's a beauty you can't take your eyes off.

"Diana, why did you disappear with Lilian York? Did it has something to do with Roger Alpheus?" Claude soon asked her which Diana looks at him in some shock when he mentioned Duke Alpheus's name.

'He brought up that man's name? What?' Diana thought in pure shock while Claude noticed her expression as he bitterly chuckles.

'So it was him...That cocky mutt...How dares he...' Claude thought angrily.

"Diana, whatever he done to you to make you leave Obelia, I promised he won't go near you or our daughter...So" Claude soon moves himself towards Diana and say down besides her and holds her hand.

Diana looks at him with her rose eyes as staring at his jewel blue orbs.

"Come back with me and our daughter to Obelia...I promised you and Athanasia will be taken care of well and don't worry about the concubines, I kicked them all out. Come back to me, Diana" Claude pleads her sincerely and kindly which Diana looks at him.

'Maybe I can go back to him with Athy....He doesn't have any black magic trace on him. But...'-Diana

"The beautiful Athanasia, the forgotten and abandoned Crown Princess of Obelia was executed alongside with her nanny, Lilian York..."

"By her father, the cold-hearted Emperor Claude de Alger Obelia, for a crime she didn't commit and the cold-hearted Emperor didn't felt any remorse after finding out she was innocent"

'I can't go back. I just can't go back where Athy is supposed to die...After all, what I worked for to protect her and Lilian from that ill-fated ending. I can't go back with you' Diana thought and she can't trust Claude.

She couldn't trust Claude by knowing that how the book of Fate wanted him to be the cold-hearted Emperor who killed his daughter of the woman he loved.

Along with Lilian, her dear and close friend.

"I can't go back to Obelia, Emperor" Diana said as removing her hand from his grip while she felt her heart trembling.

"I can't leave this former life unlike before, I'm now the currently the First Princess of Siodonna and everyone in Siodonna knows who I am. Athanasia is recognized as one of the princesses of Siodonna. I can't go back with you... I'm sorry" Diana looks away as she felt hurt by her indifference but she did in order to protect Athanasia from that sicking fate.

She feared that Athanasia might turn into the forgotten princess of 'Lovely Princess' and she will be abandoned and executed by Claude, her father.

It will be all for nothing.

Claude stared her as Diana couldn't bring herself to look at him.

"Huh, is that so? Very well then...But still, you are mine, Diana. And my feelings for you won't change...I will do whatever it takes to get you back" Claude soon said which surprises Diana by his choice of words.

'Wait, what?'-Diana

Meanwhile with others~

"Goodness's sake, I should've taken you to Obelia to know how the Emperor looks like... It's a miracle he haven't demand your punishment, Amita" Indira said in relief as looking at her sister Amita.

She had her hood down and revealing her beautiful face, she has a long, black hair into a single, thin and long braid, her dark gray eyes and her complexion brown.

"I apologize, Indira. I didn't know that was the Emperor...I hope Her Highness, Princess Diana is doing alright with the Emperor and especially finding out her true heritage...What will happened with the Princess Athanasia?" Amita asked to her sister along with Dalia and Lily who was there too.n

The three women didn't know what to say since this was now a political problem.

"Honestly, I don't know, Lady Amita. I don't know what His Majesty will do with Lady Diana and the Princess" Lily spoke up as she wasn't unsure with upcoming yet unknown future for them.

Lilian really thought Diana and Athanasia would live happily and safe in Siodonna as passing the fated day of Athanasia's 18 birthday.

But now, those hopes were crushed and she didn't know what to do.

She didn't know if what will happen with this change of fate.

"Lilian..." Dalia muttered in worried before they soon heard footsteps coming which they turn around and seeing Felix.

'Sir Felix?' Lily thought which Felix looked nervous and unable to speak since many ladies been head over heels for him for his attractive looks and then crushed when they find out he's the Knight of the Crimson Blood.

"Ladies...I might speak with Lilian, please?" Felix asked which the three Siodonnaian women looks at Lily.

"Good luck, Lilian" Dalia said with wink before she, Indira and Amita soon left both Lily and Felix alone.

'Ladies!' Lily mentally plead before she and Felix made the atmosphere very awkward.

"Lilian...you...you look different" Felix soon said which Lily looks at him in confusion before Felix realized what he did and panic.

"I-I-I-I mean! You look nice in these Siodonnaian dresses! You look very nice!" Felix uttered out of embarrassment and awkward. He felt he was going to die out of embarrassment and he could feel Claude brutally reading him for that with his snarky comments.

"Oh, thanks, Sir Felix. Lady Diana and others helped me out with the fashion of Siodonna. Luckily, they did have dresses than those revealing two piece outfits" Lily soon said as recalling how Diana along with Anaya, Indira, Dalia and even Amita and Indira's youngest sister Charita helped her out.

Lily came from Obelia and being a noblewoman, she wore lavish and splendid gowns and decorative jewels

She wasn't used to showing too much skin unlike Diana was used too along with some of the Siodonnaian.

She helped her out wearing fine and comfortable dresses without revealing too much skin and they definitely suited her well.

"So....Umm... I'm happy that you and Lady Diana...Well, Her Highness, Princess Diana are alright" Felix soon said as he felt not so used to calling Diana a 'Princess'.

I mean he knew her as Lady Diana from Siodonna and a great dancer before he found out that she's a actually a princess and sister of the Sultana Anaya.

Lily looks at him in some surprise before she looks as the atmosphere around them got little more awkward.

'Just ask her out' Athanasia along with Lucas, Nayeli and Sarai thought as watching shy love story of Felix and Lily from the door.

Very awkward to the bone.

"Come on, Felix. Ask Lily out, she's too kind and pretty to be single" Athanasia mumbled while watching them.

"So, what's going to happen to Athy and Auntie? Will the Emperor take them away?" Sarai soon asked which the three of them looked at her and they haven't thought of that.

'Ah! That's true! Is Mama and Athy along with Lily will live with Papa? I don't know...' Athanasia thought.

"I don't think so. I mean Diana is still unmarried and since she revealed herself to be the First Princess of Siodonna. She can't just go back to Obelia like that unlike when she was in her dancer and disguised as commoner" Nayeli explains to them which Lucas give her the thumbs up.

"Great job, Tribal Princess"-Lucas

"I mean that's what I learned from Tía Ylva and Tía Layla. There's no way she can go back to Obelia like that after retaking her former life as a Princess and Athy is recognized as one of the princesses" Nayeli said before she soon paused when she realized something.

"Nay-Nay, what's wrong?" Sarai asked her which Nayeli shook her head.

"Nothing, I just thought something dumb" Nayeli said which Sarai looks at her confused while Lucas seemingly realized what she thought.

'Papa isn't married while Mama is still single...Could it be? No, it couldn't be. Isn't? Is he that willing to get back Mama?' Athanasia thought.

The next day later~

"The Emperor of the Great Obelian Empire sends a request for Her Highness, First Princess Diana's hand in marriage!!!" one of the speaker screamed in shock and horror.

Sultana Anaya, Diana along with Sultan Aslan and Ingrid were so stunned by this request while Lily and ladies were so disbelief by this.

As for our princesses and warlock, they facepalms themselves for this marriage request.

'OF COURSE HE WOULD DO THAT! BAD PAPA! JERK PAPA! STUPID PAPA! ARE YOU TRYING TO GET YOURSELF KILL BY AUNTIE AND GRANDMA?!?!' Athanasia mentally cried out of distress.

"Okay, I can murder him?"-Ingrid

"Be my guest"-Anaya

"Anaya!!!!"-Diana and Aslan

"I hate it when I'm right"-Nayeli

"Where's the book, so I can abuse it?"-Lucas

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

10K 255 24
Ambrosia is the child of Claude de Alger obelia and amrallyis Augustus Amrallyis was a childhood friend of Claude she was the daughter of a noble kn...
128K 5.4K 16
A boy that get killed by his own father get reincarnated in the manhwa who made me a princess as an unknown character, only for him to be abandoned...
4.2K 190 9
athanasia who has been in a loop of her life, dying and being reborn again and again because of her family, with finally catching a small break by be...
31.4K 1K 19
A few years have past after Athanasia inherited the crown. Athanasia is loved and cherished by the people in the continent and the late Emperor, Clau...