๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ โ€ข Victori...

Von Bluebell-Winter

In which Peyton Ellis tries to survive the ups and downs at Hollywood Arts with his twin brother, boyfriend a... Mehr

๐‚๐š๐ฌ๐ญ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ: ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐€๐ฅ๐ฉ๐ก๐š๐›๐ž๐ญ ๐ˆ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฏ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ: ๐๐ข๐ซ๐๐ฌ & ๐‹๐จ๐œ๐ค๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’: ๐’๐ก๐จ๐ญ ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐‡๐š๐ง๐
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“: ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐–๐š๐ฅ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ƒ๐ž๐š๐
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”: ๐๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ค ๐”๐ฉ๐ฌ & ๐Ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐Œ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฒ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•: ๐†๐จ๐ญ ๐“๐š๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐ญ?
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–: ๐‘๐ฎ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ ๐‡๐š๐ ๐ˆ๐ญ

๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘: ๐…๐š๐ค๐ž ๐…๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฌ

1K 32 11
Von Bluebell-Winter

Peyton Ellis
Can't wait to hit people in the face.
Feeling = Excited 😈

Beck was pretending to get beaten up by Russ, a stuntman, who taught a class last summer about stunt work, when Peyton walked in.

Then Tori ran in and jumped on Russ's back, who demanded, "Who is this chick?"

Beck and André had to get Tori off of Russ.

The teacher asked Tori, "What are you doing?"

Tori exclaimed, "That guy was beating up Beck!"

"Oh, you poor thing," Jade mocked.

"If he was beating Beck up, I think he would be a lot more injured than he was," Peyton defended.

"We were practicing," Beck told Tori.

"This is Russ," the teacher introduced the class.

"I'm Russ!" the stuntman yelled.

"He's a professional stuntman. I invited him here to teach the class about stage fighting," the teacher explained.

Jade mocked, "And this is the part where Tori asks 'what's stage fighting'?" She used a dopey voice as she asked 'what's stage fighting.'

"I wasn't gonna say that," Tori defended herself. Then she proceeded to ask André what stage fighting was, who had to explain it to her

Peyton rolled her eyes because Tori couldn't figure out stuff on her own and had to have the answers handed to her.

"I took a class with him last summer," Beck explained.

"Well, it looked like he was hurting you," Tori told him.

Jade asked, "Why do you care?"

"Because I figured that he and Peyton already suffer enough pain dating you," Tori retorted with a smug smile.

Peyton frowned, not sure why he was lumped in there. 

"You wanna see pain?" Jade demanded, stepping towards Tori.

Peyton grabbed Jade's shoulders to keep her from attacking Tori while Beck took Jade's arm, "Hey, why don't we go sit over there by Damian? His hair is looking nice today." He pointed at Damian, who had an entire section to himself because no one wanted to sit next to him. He scared people, not like Jade who intimidated everyone, Damian was just creepy.

They went to sit down next to Damian.

Tori asked André, "Why do they hate me again?"

Apparently she had forgotten that she had kissed someone who was taken as 'revenge'. It was still something Peyton didn't understand. 'Yeah, I'll kiss Jade's boyfriend as revenge. That'll teach her.' Make it make sense.

After everyone took a seat, Russ explained some basics and used Cat as a demonstration.

"Now, if I throw a punch at Cat like this," Russ demonstrated by punching the air an inch from Cat's face making her gasp loudly. "It's easy to see that my fist didn't connect with her face."

"Thank you," Cat  told him.

Russ looked at her weirdly, not used to Cat being Cat and then went back to explaining, "But if we stage it from a different angle," Russ moved Cat to a new spot on the ground. He spoke to her quietly and Cat nodded. "Sound effect ready?" he asked the teacher.

"All set," he replied.

"To the audience or camera, it'll look like this," Russ finished. He pretended to punch Cat in the face and she pretended to act like she got hit. It honestly looked like he punched Cat in the face.

There was a start of applause, but Cat stepped to the side and said, "I'm okay everybody."

Russ held up her arm and they clapped.

"All right, I'm gonna pair you guys up and each team will work with Russ this weekend to prepare a fight scene," the teacher instructed.

"I thought his name was Steve," André said, confused.

"He does look like a Steve," Tori agreed.

The rest of the class started making sounds of agreement.

"My name is Russ," yelled Russ, sounding a little upset.

"Okay, Steve," Peyton stated without thinking.

"Okay," the teacher cut in. "And on Friday, you will all perform your fight scene here, in front of the class. Now the pairs will be: Peyton and Damian—"

"Excellent," Damian told Peyton with an evil grin. "I have ideas." Peyton just smiled back at him instead.

"That may have been a mistake," the teacher muttered as he made a mark on his clipboard.

"Isn't that cheating? Because they're twins," André cut in. 

Peyton didn't see how that mattered at all.

Tori looked at Damian and Peyton in shock, "You guys are twins?"

Peyton and Damian looked at her with matching, 'No shit Sherlock' expressions.

"Fraternal twins," Peyton corrected.

"But twins all the same," Damian added.

Tori made a strange face and looked away as the teacher continued pairing them up, "Beck and Cat, André and Gwen, Darren and Jess, Tori and Jade."

Tori sat up in her seat and asked, "Tori and who?"

Jade smirked at Tori.

The bell rang and people started filing out.

"Uh, wait, I'm not comfortable with my partner," Tori said to the teacher, worried. "I'd rather take Peyton's creepy twin brother instead."

"I'd rather you didn't," Damian said, not to be a dick, but because he trusted Peyton to not accidentally hit him. Also Tori being his partner ruined his 'ideas'.

"Just a sec," the teacher said, consulting his clipboard.

"Hey, partner," Jade said to Tori. Tori looked at her, "I can't wait for our fight." She paused and added, "Scene."

Jade, Beck, and Peyton headed out.

Peyton heard Tori say, "Gulp."

Peyton Ellis
Went outside the building at night.
Only our apartment lights were on. Strange.
Mood = Worried 😟

Beck: Babe, I think you're getting a little obsessed over this 'mystery'.
Focus on your fight scene with Damian.

At lunch, Damian handed Peyton some fake blood gel packs for their fight scene. Two packs landed on the lunch table.

Beck asked, "What fight scene are you doing that involves—" He picked up a pack and waved it at Damian's face, "this?"

"You have to watch to find out," Damian stated with a grin.

Peyton nodded at Beck, "Yeah. It'll ruin the fun."

Jade snagged a fake blood pack when the three boys were distracted.

"I think we need more blood than this," Peyton told Damian.

"I like your thinking," Damian said, going to get more fake blood.

Beck asked Peyton, "What is your fight scene again?"

Peyton handed him a peanut butter cookie, "Here. Have a cookie."

Beck took it.

Peyton Ellis
Can't wait from my and Damian's stage fight.
Mood = Pumped 💪

"Okay, next up, we have Damian and Peyton," the teacher said.

The two went onstage. Russ had told all of them to wear comfortable clothes for their scene, so everyone basically wore jogger's outfits so loose or dangling clothing didn't get caught on something and rip. 

"For our scene, we're a pair of twins who fight over who got this video game console," Damian said with a grin, cracking his knuckles as Peyton held up an empty box for a video game console.

"And I'm one of the twins who gets beaten up," Peyton said with a matching grin as he put the box on a break-away table on the stage.

They wouldn't see the twist coming.

Russ came over to the stage wearing a sweatband with his name on it. Peyton was amused because it literally had his name on it. Maybe Russ thought if he showed his name, people wouldn't think his name was Steve. 

Russ instructed, "Okay, as always, be careful, and if anything goes wrong, just yell the safe word, which is 'butternut.'"

Peyton went to one side of the stage and Damian went to the other side.

The teacher asked, "Okay, guys, ready?"

"Yeah," Damian and Peyton said in unison.

"And action," the teacher called to them.

Damian and Peyton walked to the middle of the stage. Damian took the box.

"Hey, our parents got that for us to share," Peyton told Damian.

"Our parents told me that they actually bought it for me," Damian replied. "Besides, I was born first and just like everything else in life, you'll always be second." He pretended to slap Peyton and the teacher played a slapping sound effect.

Peyton pretended to slap Damian in return and the teacher played the slapping sound effect.

They grabbed each other's arms and 'struggled' with each other, before Damian 'shoved' Peyton through a break-away table. He got down and pretended to punch Peyton, who was used fake blood for realism.

Then Damian took out a fake knife to pretend to stab Peyton with, spraying fake blood on the both of them.

Damian got up and said, "And scene." He helped Peyton up.

There was some hesitate applause, Jade and Beck were the ones who were more enthusiastic with applauding.

"Thank you, for that...scene," the teacher said.

"I enjoyed it," Jade stated. "My favorite part was when the less good looking twin murdered the better looking one."

"André and Gwen, your turn," the teacher said, to avoid having to answer.

The two went on stage and had some kind of fight, which ended when Gwen threw André through the table.

Gwen said, "And scene."

They clapped for them.

"All right, next up, we have Tori and Jade," the teacher said.

The two got up front and Jade grabbed a black beanie to put it on.

"Um, okay, for our scene, I'm gonna be playing an old lady who's walking home from a Bingo game," Tori nervously said.

"And I'm going to be a brutal mugger," Jade said, smiling widely.

"Yes, a brutal mugger. Who mugs me. Without actually hurting me," Tori stated, nervously.

"Be careful. If anything goes wrong, just yell the safe word, 'butternut'," Russ told them.

The teacher asked, "Okay, ready?"

Jade crouched down.

The teacher slowly said, "And—"

"Butternut!" yelled Tori.

Jade jumped up, exclaiming, "What?"

Peyton looked at Tori confused.

"Tori," started the teacher. "What's the problem?"

"I was testing the safe word," Tori explained. "It works." She paused and added, "Okay, I'm ready."

She hunched over and Jade crouched down.

"And...action," the teacher said.

Tori hobble forward a step and said in an 'elderly' voice, "Oh, I certainly enjoyed the bingo. Although I do miss Bob Hope."

Jade ran over and grabbed Tori's shoulders, and demanded, "Give me your money." It sounded like she was going for the voice of a New Yorker.

"What?" shrieked Tori, still using the fake 'elderly' voice.

"I ain't playing, give me your money," Jade said and added, "And your watch."

"Wouldn't you rather have this?" asked Tori. She turned and swung her cane at Jade.

Jade fell to the ground, yelling, "Ow!"

That sounded way too real, Peyton thought, alarmed and sitting up in his seat.

"Butternut!" yelled Jade. She got off the ground, ripping off the beanie. She repeated, "Butternut!"

Peyton and Beck ran over to check on her, along with the rest of their class.

"She's bleeding," Cat announced.

"Cut!" yelled the teacher, running over them to check.

"Let me see, let me see," Russ ordered. Peyton wondered if Steve was a qualified nurse or doctor.

Beck asked, "Are you okay?"

"No," Jade replied. "Tori hit me in the face with the cane for real."

"No, I didn't," Tori responded.

"Tell that to my bloody eye!" Jade exclaimed, "Ow!"

"All right, you better sit down," Russ told Jade.

"Someone get her a chair," the teacher ordered someone.

Tori grabbed a chair from the stage, "Here. Here."

Jade sat in the chair, proceeding to fall through it. She yelled in pain.

Peyton asked Tori, "Are you done hurting my girlfriend? Or do you want to body slam her through a table before you're finished?"

Russ yelled at Tori, "That was a break-away chair!"

"Aw, butternut," Tori stated angrily.

Beck moved Jade to a sturdier chair while someone found her an ice-pack, and everyone gathered around Jade to try and console her.

Damian, however, pulled Peyton to the side.

Peyton asked, "What?"

In a low whisper, Damian said, "She's not actually bleeding. Blood runs down the face. There wasn't any blood when she yelled at Tori to look at her bloodied eye. You don't have to believe me."

Peyton really didn't want to admit it, but Damian had a point. However, he had to take his girlfriend's side.

Tori was talking to Cat and André, before she stormed over to Jade, saying, "Jade, you know I didn't you. I swung but I missed."

Jade stood up, and in a shaky voice, started, "Look, Tori—" She fell and Beck caught her.

"We gotta get her to the nurse," the teacher said, concerned.

"But I didn't hit her," Tori defended herself.

Jade asked, "Can someone call my mom?" while getting led away.

"I'll call your mom," Beck said, because Jade's mom liked him better than Peyton. Jade's mom thought Peyton was trailer trash.

Peyton grabbed Jade's backpack.

"She doesn't need her parents," Tori said. She pointed at Beck, "Don't bother her mom."

"I gotta call her mom," Beck said.

Jade stopped by the door to tell Tori, "And I thought we were just starting to be friends."

Peyton lagged behind a little. The blood wasn't even running down her face...

"Come on, Peyton," Beck said, taking Peyton's arm and leading him to the nurse.

"But I-I didn't," Tori stuttered.

Damian Ellis
Please stop Slapping me in those 'cursed' videos.
I know they're hoaxes and not real.
Mood = Annoyed 😑

Peyton: If that bus video isn't real, then how come I died after watching it?
Explain that, assbag.
Damian: Damn, you got me on that, bitchbag.

The black-eye didn't even look real, considering that Peyton and Damian both had black eyes before and Jade's was definitely not real. It was kind of impressive that it seemed somewhat real if you kind of looked at it at an angle.

He was also trying to figure why Robbie was sitting with Trina or why Trina was letting the guy sit with her.

"Hey," Beck said, coming up to them, "How you feeling?"

"My eye hurts," Jade stated.

Beck teased, "Oh, yeah, which one?"

Jade gave Beck a look, "Cute." She sighed, "I want coffee."

Beck asked, "What's the magic word?"

"Get me some coffee," Jade told him. In a softer voice, she  added, "Please?"

"Actually the magic word was 'lotion', but I'll accept your please because you got a boo-boo eye," Beck said. He turned to Peyton, "You heard her. Get the nice lady some coffee."

Peyton got up to get the coffee.

"Two sugars," Jade told him.

"I know what you like," Peyton told her, getting up to get her coffee.

In the end, Tori had found out that Jade faked the black eye according to a cryptic Slap update that she had posted because André  told her. Peyton only knew that because André had told him and Beck about telling Tori about it.

"I can't believe she lied like that," Beck said to Peyton. They were in Beck's RV; both lounging on Beck's bed.

Peyton shrugged. He didn't like to think that his girlfriend was a liar, but shit happens. He was trying to read a book, but it seemed like he kept rereading the same paragraph.

Beck nudged Peyton's foot, "You know something?"

"It was kind of obvious from the start," Peyton replied. "The blood wasn't running. She touched it, but more didn't form. Damian pointed it out the blood thing to me. I just chose not to say anything."

Beck stayed quiet, "What else?"

"It looked good, but black eyes are usually darker and go around the eye, not just a little on the side and under it. They look more swollen," Peyton added. "And they usually look more disgusting than that."

Beck asked, "You searched the internet?"

"No. Damian and I've had black eyes before," Peyton admitted.

Beck asked, "You two got into fights a lot?"

"Yeah," Peyton lied.

Beck curiously asked, "How many of those that you won?"

Peyton pretended to think about it and shook his head, "None." He went back to read the page again.

Beck asked, "Is that a good part? You've been rereading those pages for the past five minutes."

"Yeah," Peyton said, even though he didn't know what happened in the past two pages.

Beck asked, "What happened in it?"

Peyton was caught, "Uh..."

Beck took the book from him and put a bookmark in it, because he knew that Peyton hated when people dog-eared the pages. Beck set it aside and kissed him.

The kiss deepened and grew hungrier. Beck's hand trailed up Peyton's shirt and the door to the TV banged open, causing them to separate in surprise.

"Don't mind me. You can continue," Jade told them, closing the RV door. "I have some stupid math homework to do."

Beck kissed Peyton again and halfway through when Jade got bored with her math homework and joined them.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

29.9K 732 60
Andre's Childhood Best Friend Moves To Hollywood Immediately he's Harassed By Jade but her harassment slowly but surely turns sexual it's like she be...
29.4K 365 26
Avyanna Mendoza is a girl who goes to Hollywood Arts to perform her dream but ended up falling in love? But everything doesn't always have a happy en...
17K 286 13
when sicowitz daughter gets enrolled into hollywood arts, she didn't expect to find friendship and love in the most unexpected places.
150K 2.7K 76
Y/n Vega has gone to Hollywood Arts ever since she was 12 years old and over the years, she has met a lot of people, including her boyfriend, Beck an...