Darkness | Stiles Stilinski F...

By camillark

Something's wrong. How can I not remember anything from last night.. I have 11 missed calls from Scott. I was... More

Chapter two | Pain
Chapter Three | Into the shadows
NamnlΓΆs del 4

Chapter One | Blank

541 11 2
By camillark

I woke up with a banging headache, putting my hands above my head, I started to feel nauseous. I stumble out of bed and quickly fell on the floor feeling dizzy and lost. I try to look straight and get up but I can't, I feel like I've been drugged. I need to find my phone. I need to call Scott. With my left hand I reach up to the drawer next to my bed, trying to drag me up and I suddenly feel much better, the spinning in my head was slowly started to fade away. Getting clear in my head I realize that I don't remember anything from last night. What the hell did I do? I didn't drink alcohol, that I know for sure cause' nobody ever and I mean EVER invite me to a party. I look on the drawer to see my phone. Picking it up, I notice I have 11 missed phone calls from Scott. But that must mean I wasn't with him. 'I WASN'T WITH SCOTT?!' But I always am! Now I'm really freaking out. "Oh my god." Tons of possibilities of what could've happen last night flashes through my mind. "Holy shit, did I get kidnapped a-and.. drugged? Please God don't tell me I got raped or something!" Checking every inch of my body to see if I'm hurt I cool down as I don't have any marks or pain what so ever. Even though I'm fine I have this feeling deep down in my stomach, that something's wrong. Deciding if I'm gonna call Scott or not i turn around to look at my bed and i notice a tiny dark red stain. Wait.. is that blood? I feel like I'm about to cry when I carefully lift the covers and turn it around.

"AAHH!!" I screamed to the sight of, what it looks like to be, alot of blood. I fall back on the floor, absolutly terrified. Shaking like some toy in a little babys hands, I grab my phone trying not to press the wrong button while my hands are shaking. Calling Scott, I could feel the anxiety building up. 'No no no no, not now please' I'm trying my best not to get a panic attack.

"Stiles! Where the hell have you been?! I was worried sick!" Scott said quite loud in the phone.

"I don't know what happened last night, like I have no memories at all and I don't understand anything and where were you and what did you do and where was I and..." I spoke so fast Scott barely understood me.

"Whoa hold on, Stiles calm down okay?" I could hear Scott getting nervous but he tried to sound calming so that I don't freak out, but oh boy, he has no idea.

"O-okay.. Ummm... You need to come here right now"

"Okay I'm on my wa-" I just hang up on him and hope he gets here fast.

How can I get myself to remember? And the blood on the bed.. It wasn't mine since I had no wounds or anything, so it is somebody else's blood, did I do something? Did I-I.. Did I kill someone? Oh no the panic is rising up. I can't have panic attack now, Scott is on his way and we're going to figure this out.

"Stiles!" I hear a voice calling from down stairs. I say nothing, just sitting on the floor in a corner in my room. I hear his footsteps coming towards my bedroom door and he carefully opens the door. Slowly stepping inside before he sees the blood on my covers and his mouth hangs open with a concerned look on his face. He takes his glance on me running towards me and grabs a hold of me.

"Is that blood? Are you hurt? Who did this to you?!" I feel a tear down my cheek. I try to answer but I have a huge lump in my throat and I can't get the words out.

"Please Stiles, answer me!"

"No it's not my blood.." I managed to get out. Scotts eyes got widened adn he kept staring right at me. I look down grabbing my hair with my hand tightly, almost hurting myself.

"What? Stiles talk to me."

"I can't! I don't know what's going on! I have no memories and this morning when I woke up I felt like I was drugged and I have no wounds so It's not my blood!" I'm going to pass out.

"Something's wrong.."

"Yeah no shit Mr. Holmes!" I can't help but to get angry.

"No but yesterday you just disappeared and I tried calling you and everything but when you weren't picking up I got worried so I tried to find you but I couldn't catch your scent anywhere.. You really can't remember anything from yesterday?"

"No nothing, the whole day is just blank. What did we do at school? And when did I disappear?" I asked nervously.

"Umm, well you were fine in the morning but you got a little strange during the day and before training you snapped at me for no reason and you left."

"And you didn't follow me?!" What is he thinking with? I could feel myself getting more angry than scared, although I didn't want to be angry.

"I'm sorry but you kinda made me mad and I didn't want to go all wolf-kicking-ass on you.." Without knowing why, I pushed Scott, feeling the heat build up under my skin. I never acted like this, especially on Scott. He just gave me a questioned look and for some reason I got even more mad and I pushed him harder and this time against the wall.

"What the hell are you doing?!" Scott had a tiny growl in his voice and I snap out of it.

"I'm sorry I don't know whats wrong with me.." My voice cracked at the end and I started to walk towards the door but before I could get to it Scott grabbed my wrist.

"No you're not going anywhere. We need to figure this out." He said and I just nodded lightly.

"Stiles.." He hesitated. I gave him a look to make him continue.

"Have you felt different today? Like your senses are heightened?.."

I gave him a confused look and shook my head.

"No, what are you talking about? How is this gonna help me?"

"Are you sure? And you don't have bitemarks?" He asked seriously.

"Are you crazy?! You think I'm a werewolf? Really? Me? No I'm not a werewolf and I don't have marks of anything." I crossed my arms and Scott looked concerned. Can you believe him? Me as a werewolf? Hah, that's just absured.

"Well I don't know, you never snap like that and now you almost lost your control. It's a little weird." I must admit he had I point. This was all very weird and I can't help but to feel like I want to punch something or someone. I can't be a werewolf right? I have no bitemarks and I feel fine, except my swingy mood. I decided to walk over to the bed and grabbed my cover. As soon as I touch it I get a flash through my head, like a memory but it's very faided and for some reason it hurts, really bad. It felt like electricity going trhough my body and I fall on my knees.

"Stiles!" Scott yelled and catch me before I fall to the ground. Slowly I pass out and the last thing I see is Scott yelling something to me but I can't hear.

***

*SCOTT'S POV*

"Stiles!" I quickly catch him so he won't hit his head as he falls. I keep calling his name and asked him what happened but before he could answer his eyes rolls back and close. I hold him in my arms and decide to listen to his heartbeat so I can be sure that he'd only passed out. He seems to be fine so I finally relax abit. None of this makes any sense, maybe I should talk to Derek.. Stiles would definatly be against it but what am I supposed to do? I know Stiles and Derek doesn't get along well but Derek knows so much more about these things than us and how it looks right now we need all the help we can get. I carefully lay Stiles head down, he's breathing really heavy like he's in deep sleep. I walk over to the bed and look at the cover. There's alot of blood and I can feel my heart racing. I try to get a scent from it, there are even some patches that hasn't even dried yet. Nothing. I get nothing, not a single scent. What the fuck is going on? I try again but this time I'm going to change to see if it helps. Looking over to see if Stiles is still asleep so I don't scare him, I turn around and close my eyes while I change to werewolf. It doesn't help at all and all I wanna do is punch something. In frustation I look on Stiles, worried about him. How can he had done something, I mean come on it's Stiles we're talking about. He couldn't have killed someone or even hurt them. And the fact that I couldn't get a scent from the blood or him last night, no there is something else going on here. There's always something happening here but this feels different, I can't describe it, it just doesn't feel right. And with Stiles laying there completely helpless I can't help but to get nervous and scared. If something happens to my best friend I don't know what I'll do.

*Stiles' POV*

I wake up screaming at the top of my lungs, panicking but I don't know why. I feel someones arms around me holding tightly and I try to shove them away til' I realize that it's only Scott trying to calm me down.

"What happened?" I panted, trying to get some air.

"You passed out"

"What? When?" I look on a worried Scott.

"About 2 hours ago, when you grabbed the cover. I don't know, it looked like you had a seizure and you started twitching until you fell on the floor.." Scott gulped, looking like a mess.

"At least I'm alive, he he.." Oh god can I just stop with my nonsens, I'm not even funny anymore. Scott gave me a half hearted smile but you could tell that it was forced and fake, but of course why would he even be smiling right now.

***

Okay guys, I suck at writing buuut I love it and I have always pictured something really bad happening to Stiles and I know it did in like season 3 when the kitsune took over his body etc but this is before all that and it's still gonna be Stiles but he's going to change somehow. I don't really know how to write a good story and everything is so much better in my head but I can't really get it out if you get what I mean.. Well I hope you like it, if you did please vote! xx Oh and I'm swedish so if the grammar is wrong, blame that haha!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 4.7K 40
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
226K 5K 31
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
119K 3.3K 17
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...
210K 5.1K 26
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc