𝗡𝗨 [Male Reader X ARMORED C...

By TheSliverComet

This is a story about mercenary pilot doing what ever he can to help his sick lover. More

ɪɴꜰᴏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2: ɪᴛ'ꜱ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴀ ᴊᴏʙ
ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3: ɪ'ᴍ ꜱᴏʀʀʏ
Which Would You Rather See

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1: ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴀʟʟ

1K 18 8
By TheSliverComet

3d POV

We open up to a view of planet with metal debris all around its atmosphere and giant metal infrastructure near the planet.

[Handler Walter]: "We're close to Rubicon. Wake the dog up."

A small ship can now be seen flying towards the now named planet, Rubicon.

[COM]: "Handler "Walter" verified."

The ship continues to get closer to both Rubicon and the gaint metal infrastructure.

[COM]: "Activating cerebral Coral control device."

[COM]: "Augmented human C4-621 has awakened."

Inside the ship we our main character Y/N in a pilot suit exiting what looks to be some sort of cyro chamber, he looked around, before feeling the ship slightly shake as some of detachable parts of the ship detached.

[Handler Walter]: "Time to get to work, 621."

Y/N nodded before heading over to the small hanger and entering his AC.

[Handler Walter]: "I'm powering down your entry capsule. On my signal."

The view switchs back to outside the ship and we see that it's being move past the front of the gaint metal infrastructure, once it did the engines shut off and began entering the planets atmosphere.

[Handler Walter]: "Now! Active the AC."

Inside the ships hanger, Y/N quickly turns on his AC, the cockpit controls lit up and the retinal projector activated. We then switch back outside to see the entering Rubicons atmosphere.

The center part of the gaint metal infrastructure suddenly activities, and what looks to be some metal eye open and reveals a dark red glow, the infrastructure begins to slightly open up and a giant laser Canon at the bottom of it begins aiming at the ship, before charging up and shooting a large orange laser at the ship.

The laser hits the back of the ship causing the back to detach and blow up, push the ship off course. It passes the atmosphere and falling through the sky, part's of remaing ship detaches and Y/N's AC comes out and beings free falling, the remainder of blows up minutes after Y/N hops out.

Y/N's AC later crashes into a metal building, going straight through it and landing in what looks to be some sort of under ground sewer/piping tunnels, his AC can be seen in a somewhat kneeling position, with little sparks flying off it.

[COM]: "Descent ISB2262, "Rubicon 3," complete."

[Handler Walter]: "Your position is... Grid 135."

Inside Y/N can be seen pushing a couple buttons, before a warning showed up on his left screen saying both his funnels and thrusters are damaged and that the Fin funnels will be unusable for the next five hours and he'll have limited time using the upward thrusters, Y/N lets out a quiet sigh.

[Handler Walter]: "Off target, but within permissible range."

Heated air vents out of the two front vents of the AC.

[Handler Walter]: "There's a catapult ahead. Use it to close the gap."

Y/N nods and the communication link between them cuts, Y/N then pushes the left stick forward and pushes down the left peddle, the AC raises up. Y/N takes a second to look around, before activating the thrusters and quickly fly onto the upper platform which leads into a tunnel, Y/N quickly lands and shut off the thrusters and walks forward until reaches the end of the elevated tunnel.

Y/N turns the AC head down to see a platform with railroads and multiple guard AC moving around, Y/N immediately actives his targeting systems for the automotive beam rifles and lock onto two ground.

Y/N pushes the right stick back, the AC puts its beam rife and takes out its main beam saber, before hopping down and softly landing with the help of thrusters. Once the AC fully lands, Y/N pushes both sticks forward, causing the AC to activate the personal beam saber which glowed a dark gold and rush at the nearest Guard while the automatic beam rifles began shooting at the other two Guards, shredding them apart. Once Y/N get close he cuts the Guard AC in half, before moving up. As the AC moved up it locked on to four guard MT's with one of them blocking the exit which was on a higher pathway.

Y/N raise the shield forward and fired all four misses each one hitting the four guards. Two more guard MT's come from the right side and being to fire at him, Y/N pulled the right stick, causing the AC to dodge their fire and stand behind one the railroad carts, Y/N deactivated the beam saber and switched back to the primary beam rifle.

Y/N dashed to the left and began firing at the enemy MT, killing one of them and damaging the other, Y/N rushes at it and gets closer to the last one and shoots it straight through the cockpit. Y/N quickly scanned the railroad platform and saw no enemies, Y/N let out a big sigh, before activating the thrusters and fly up to the upper pathway. He walked up to the gate and opened it.

Y/N made his AC walk forward until he came up on the short pathway to catapult. Y/N began walking towards the catapult, while walking he checked to see if his thrusters and funnels were fixed, the thrusters were fixed but they funnels still needed more time.

[Handler Walter]: "You see that contaminated city down there? That's where your landing."

Y/N nods and walks onto the catapult and actives it. The catapult turns on and beings the process for launch.

[Handler Walter]: "Time to fly 621.

After a couple seconds the catapult launch Y/N's AC forward off the platform and into the air. Y/N activated his thrusters and flew to a forest that was near the contaminated city.

[Handler Walter]: "If we can get our hands on Rubicon's Coral. We'll make a killing. Plenty for you to help that wife of yours."

The AC lands in area close to the city.

[Handler Walter]: "Enough chat. Back to work."

[Handler Walter]: "Scavenge the AC wrecks ahead and find a valid mercenary license. We're illegals here-you'll need ID to operate."

With coms between the two cut and Y/N began hovering/walking towards the destination, as he's walking towards the MT, picked up four RLF soldiers MT's up ahead of him, three on the ground and one on a cliff that close to the other enemy MT's.

Y/N aimed the bottom of his shield at the MT's on the cliff and charge the beam cannon, a second later he shot it at the MT, the beam blasted a clean hole through the MT causing it blow up. Rlf soldiers stared at where their comrade used to be before looking towards where the beam came from, the remaining Rlf soldiers stared in shock at what the beam came from, it was a tall, black and gold unidentified AC that was also looking towards the spot there comrade stood. The black and gold unidentified AC then turned it's head towards the rest of the Rlf soldiers.

[Rlf Soldier(F)]: "A-An A-AC! Where the h-hell that it come from."

Y/N quickly switched his rifle to beam saber, activated it and rushed at three remaining Rlf soldiers.

[Handler Walter]: "Guerrillas from the Liberation Front. They'll get in the way of our wotk. Eliminate them."

One soldier quickly launched their missiles at Y/N, but Y/N used the built-in Vulcan guns to shoot down the missiles while also blocking any shots the soldiers fired with his shield. Once the soldiers ran out of missiles Y/N charged at them with shield raised to block any bullets.

[Rlf Soldier(M)]: "What type of AC is that?!"

Once Y/N gets closer to one of them and cuts it down, before moving to next one and slicing it in half, and then stabing the beam saber into the last one. Y/N ripped out his beam saber and switched back to his primary beam rifle. Y/N activated the hover mode and hovered over to edge of the pathway, revealing the contaminated city.

Y/N deactivates the hover mode and actives the thrusters and beings flying towards contaminated city.

[Handler Walter]: "I'm picking up signal from AC wrecks."

Three markers pop up and the show where Y/N needs to head to, one to the left, one to the right and the one further ahead.

[Handler Walter]: "Follow the markers."

As Y/N is flying above the wall, Y/N sees three Rlf soldiers near a highway.
Y/N slows down to be flying above them. Y/N actives the auto targeting for the two mounted guns and aim them and the beam rifle in his AC hand at the Rlf soldiers, a second later Y/N pushes a button on his right stick causing all beam rifles to fire and kill all three Rlf MT's.

Y/N let's out a small sigh before glancing at a picture of his wife, before she was sick.

Y/N shakes his head before activating the thrusters and flying towards the left marker and on the way he killed any Rlf soldiers he saw, finally getting to what looked to be a crashed ship, Y/N flies closer and sees two Rlf soldiers with Shields.

[Handler Walter]: "Looks like they've got shields. Good thing you've got your blades."

Y/N quickly switched to his primary beam saber and slices one of the Rlf soldiers shield in half and then stab it in the cockpit instantly killing the pilot.

[Rlf Soldier(F)]: "Sasha! D-Damn YOU!!"

The other Rlf soldier rushed at Y/N and tried to hit him with both missiles and her gun, but Y/N blocked the shots with his shield and shot down all the missiles with his vulcan guns, once she ran out of missiles, she then tried to ram her MT into Y/N's AC, but he dodges the attack and raised his beam saber to finish the soldier.

[Y/N]: "I'm sorry."

Y/N cut the MT diagonally both killing the pilot and blowing the MT's up. Y/N sighed before activating his thrusters and flew over to the nearby wrecked AC, once Y/N landed, he saw it waa one of older AC, he then activated the process of extracting the License from the wrecked AC.

[Handler Walter]: "Extract the pilot data. I'll analyze it from my end."

After a couple minutes, the license pops up on Y/N main screen.

[Handler Walter]: "This one's already expired. Keep looking."

Y/N nods flys off towards the middle one as he does he encounters two Rlf MT's on top of a building, Y/N switches his beam saber back to his rifle and shoots one MT in the cockpit, blowing it up and having his shoulder rifle shoot the other MT in the cockpit.

Y/N then began flying over to the middle, but quickly landing on the ground and hiding behind a near building, as a heavy combat helicopter hovers above and shoots down at couple RLF MT's.

[Handler Walter]: "What?!"

[RLF(M)]: "SG! We got Subject Guard!"

[RLF(M)]: "Get out of there! You can't handle them!"

Y/N watch as heavy combat helicopter destroys the nearby RLF soldiers.

[Handler Walter]: "That's the PCA's planetside force. Keep a low profile. We don't want them breathing down our necks."

The heavy combat helicopter finally leaves and Y/N moves out of his hiding spot and towards the wrecked AC, only for the cockpit to shake as his AC is hit by a damaged RLF MT, Y/N turn his AC around and shoot a couple beams into the MT blowing it up. Y/N quickly moves to wrecked AC and sees it looks like the same type as the last one.

Y/N starts the process of extracting the license.

[Handler Walter]: "Analyzing."

Minutes later, the process is finished and the license appears on Y/N main screen.

[Handler Walter]: "Corp license-easily traced. Forget it."

Y/N let out an annoyed groan, before activating his thrusters again and began flying towards the last marker, seconds after he starts flying his AC picks up signatures for RLF drones on nearby and some RLF MT's  on the ground, causing Y/N to do a hard stop and auto aiming his beam rifle at the drone while his main rifle to shoot and kill the RFL on the ground. After clearing them, Y/N flies to the marker and sees four RFL MTs and four RFL drones.

[RLF(M)]: "What type of AC is that?!"

Before that RLF soldier could do anything a pinkish beam pierced his cockpit and both killed him and blew up his MT, Y/N quickly began taking out the RLF MT's while his automatic mounted beam rifles began taking out the drones, one of the drone and one of the RLF MT's fire missiles at Y/N's AC, Y/N quickly blocked the RFL MTs missiles with his shield, and then used his automatic beam rifles shot down both the missiles and drone.

Once the barrage of missiles ended, Y/N lowered his shield and shot both MT's in the cockpit, causing them to explode. Y/N quickly scans the area for any more enemy, only to see he killed all of the ones in the area, Y/N let out a long sigh, before landing in front of the wrecked AC, seeing it was the same as the others. Y/N quickly begins the extracting process.

[Handler Walter]: "Let's see about this license."

The extracting process finishes and the license is shown.

[Handler Walter]: "It's still valid, but the pilot's rank is no good. We can't use this."

Y/N let out a tired and annoyed sigh, before checking his Fin funnels to see if they were ready, it showed that it need a couple more minutes to be fully operational, Y/N let another sigh.

[Handler Walter]: "I've picked up one more wreck, 621. Transmitting marker go and check it out."

The marker was nearby Y/N, Y/N turned his AC to where the marker was and saw the marker in a elevated area. Y/N nodded and activated his thrusters and started flying to the location. On the way there, Y/N encountered three RFL MT's with shields, the quickly noticed Y/N and began to fire all of their missiles at Y/N, Y/N quickly pulled the left stick back, pushed the right stick forward and stepped on the middle pedal, making the AC do multiple dodges to evade the missiles, Y/N quickly switched to the beam saber and charged at one, Y/N sliced at the RLF MT and the beam saber cut through both the shield and the AC, killing the pilot inside.

Y/N quickly turned his AC to the other two, only to see the two were flying away, Y/N looked at the MT's and activated his automatic beam rifles, automatic beam rifles locked onto the fleeing MT's and began fire at them eventually destroying both MT's.

Y/N flew closer to marker and quickly saw the it was launch pad, before Y/N could say anything, his sensors detected two RLF MT's, wasting no time Y/N flew to closest one and sliced it in half with the beam saber and automatic mounted beam rifles began shooting at the MT behind him, once it was destroyed Y/N hovered over to the launch pad catapult and landed on it.

[Handler Walter]: "Even though you probably don't need it. You can the use the catapult to gain some more altitude."

Y/N activated the catapult and it quickly sent the AC flying into air, Y/N activated his thrusters and flew over the wall and landed right in front of the wrecked AC.

[Handler Walter]: "That's it. Try accessing the wreck."

The AC looked like the exact same as the others. Y/N began the process of extracting the license.

[Handler Walter]: "Registration number Rb 23.... Rank fits the bill. The only problem is the registration...."

Y/N sensors being to crazy, thousands of warnings spread across his three screens, while trying to see what the problem was, he heard the sounds of something large moving in the air.

[Handler Walter]: "What?!"

Y/N finally clears all of the warning messages and sees what was making the sound. in front of Y/N's AC was the heavy combat helicopter that he saw destroying a couple RLF MTs.

[Y/N]: "Shit"

[Handler Walter]: "Looks like they were onto us after all."

The helicopter beings shoot at Y/N, forcing Y/N to dodge and hide behind a building, Y/N quickly switched to his primary beam rifle and hop out of his hiding as seven missiles hit the spot Y/N's AC was, Y/N activated his thrusters and began to fly around the ship and shooting at it with both his primary beam rifle and his automotive beam rifles, riddling the helicopter with burns for the beams.

Helicopter shoots eight heavy missiles, Y/N was able to dodge six of them, but the two remain missiles hits Y/N ACs, one on the head and on his shield sending Y/N into one of the buildings.

Y/N groaned in pain, before raising his AC up and checking if his Fin funnels were ready. A green message appeared on main saying the Fin Funnels were ready, Y/N smirk, before activating the thrusters and quickly flying out of the same hole he made.

He quickly made some space between him and the combat helicopter. Y/N quickly pushed a couple buttons on his right controls broad, activating the Fin Funnels. The funnels flew straight out of the holder and being to quickly fly around combat helicopter and shoot. The helicopter became distracted by the fin funnels, giving Y/N enough time to raise his shield and point the beam cannon at the combat helicopter and charge it, after a couple minutes the combat helicopter turn back to Y/N back begins to fire at him, luckily Y/N quickly controlled the Fin Funnels to make barrier in front blocking all of the missiles.

The area around Y/N is covered by smoke, slowly the smoke cleared up to reveal Y/N shield beam cannon fully charged and his Fin funnels behind him.

Y/N fires and all fin funnels fire as well, the beams goes straight through the ship causing it to blow up. Y/N flew close wrecked and deactivated the thrusters, landing roughly on the ground, all Fin funnels reconnect to their original spot, Y/N lets out a long sigh of relief.

[Handler Walter]: "Confirmed. Heavy combat helicopter is down. That's all for our work here today, 621."

[Handler Walter]: "Okay as I was saying the only problem is the registration and pics."

Y/N sigh before tapping a couple buttons.

[Handler Walter]: "Huh? Okay then, here's your callsign."

[With both this picture replacing the picture of AC and registration number replaced to RX-93]

[Handler]]: "Raven. That's your new name here on Rubicon."

Y/N turns his AC head towards the sky to enjoy the view.

[Y/N]: "I miss you, my love."

Y/N activated his thrusters and headed to the place he would call home for the time being.
0

)

TIME SKIP
]

the job which was 104,598 coams, Y/N sighed as the ALLMIND system began to scan Y/N fake license.

>>LICENSE CODE
■REGISTRATION NUMBER
RX-93

■CALLSIGN
RAVEN
▪ Authentication complete
▪ Removing MIA status
▪ Restoring access privileges

■ARENA RANK
F

■HUNTER CLASS
NONE

This is ALLMIND, the mercenary support system.

Welcome back, Raven.

[Handler Walter]: "Looks like you passed the authentication. "Raven". That's who you are now, here on Rubicon. I've picked up some work for you already. Take a look at it tomorrow, 621."

This notification follows restoral of access privileges.

ALLMIND provides a combat training simulator to support its mercenaries.

Your license was in a suspended state. Prehaps you may need a refresher.

As an added incentive, completion of the exercise will be rewarded with AC parts specifically made for yours.

Y/N raised his eyebrow when he heard that they had part specifically made for his AC, his AC was one of a kind and their only a couple people in the galaxy who knew how to make parts for his AC.

You stand to benefit regardless.

Y/N sighed and opened the cockpit door.

Once he exited out he closed and locked the cockpit door before leaving his new hanger, opening the hanger door and walking out he saw a gaint underground city.

Y/N sighs before locking the hanger door and headed to the closest hotel to sleep in.

TIME SKIP

Y/N closed and looked the door to his hotel room, took off the top part of his suit and his boots, leaving him in a gray tank top and the bottom part of his suit and his socks. Y/N laid on the bed and fell asleep.

So? How was the chapter?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181 7 12
"I swear, Baba, by Your honor and the honor of House Tughril, I will avenge you and kill those traitors." This short fanfic takes place in the OYW wi...
198 2 11
【WARNING】This story takes place in a drastically altered version of the My hero universe that has been mixed with the Gundam-build fighters/divers t...
2.9K 60 6
A young scavenger living around the ruins of the old city district where he used to live, finds a strange machine that was held deep underground that...
25.8K 226 22
(Y/N) fighter pilot with the United Nations Allied Forces (UNAF) was on simple patrol over the clear blue sea. After completing his daily patrol and...