Glamorous Steve Harrin...

By simpleell1e

When Will Byers goes missing, and Hawkins resident golden girl Delilah Henderson discovers monsters are in fa... More

𝐠𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬
𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐭

𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟏

20 2 0
By simpleell1e

Will Byers was once a innocent twelve year old boy before one fateful night when on his bike ride home he suddenly disappeared not leaving a clue to where he went behind him.

His three best friends Mike, Dustin, Lucas and their impromptu sister, Delilah find themselves unable to rest while knowing Will could possibly be out in the woods decided to go against the local authorities in the town and searched for their friend, but what they found was utterly horrific.

While discovering classified government secrets Delilah found herself having no choice yet to reconnect with a boy with stupid hair she vowed herself never to speak to again in order uncover the location of Will Byers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

344K 16.5K 77
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
84.4K 4.7K 34
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
651K 39.8K 104
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.1M 49.4K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC