๐™ฌ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๏ฟฝ...

By -Ch1pped-

โ†ณ[๐›๐ง๐ก๐š ๐ฑ ๐ง๐ž๐ณ๐ฎ๐ค๐จ!๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ] The day you got your quirk was not a calm one. One moment you were e... More

โ€ Chapter One - A Nice Dinner โ€
โ€ Chapter Two - A Long Trip โ€
โ€ Chapter Three - A Small Tussle โ€
โ€ Chapter Five - A Mumbling Boy โ€
โ€ Chapter Six - A Short Hangout โ€
โ€ Chapter Seven - A Repetitive Cycle โ€
โ€ Chapter Eight - A Few Bullies โ€
โ€ Chapter Nine - A Life-Changing Encounter โ€
โ€ Chapter Ten - A Near-Death Experience โ€
โ€ Chapter Eleven - An Early Morning โ€
โ€ Chapter Twelve - A Lot of Training โ€
โ€ Chapter Thirteen - A Dangerous Exam โ€
โ€ Chapter Fourteen - An Eventful First Day โ€

โ€ Chapter Four - A New Home โ€

6K 220 21
By -Ch1pped-

You didn't know how long you had been running through the forest for, you just wanted to get away. But you were still hungry, you couldn't go back yet, who knows what you would do. You sat down beneath a tree and started tearing up.

'Why did I run away?.. I don't even know where I am... mama and papa are probably worried...'

You sat there for a minute, contemplating what to do. It was then that you heard a twig branch snap a few feet in front of you. You quickly turned your head to see what made the noise and saw a round-eyed deer staring right back at you.

You crawled towards it, trying not to make much noise so you wouldn't scare it away. It just stood there and looked at you. You neared it and yet it still hadn't moved, now you were just about 5 feet away...

'It isn't afraid of me...'

You reached your hand out and the deer finally moved. It slowly made it's way closer to you and sniffed your outstretched hand. You grazed the top of it's nose with your fingers and it didn't move away. You closed the distance a little more and rubbed it's head, giggling a little. You forgot all about your hunger, all you could focus on was the animal in front of you.

"(NAME)!" Someone yelled, you could tell that whoever it was wasn't very close to where you were.

The deer froze for a second before darting away and into the forest, you watched it's retreating body, your hand still outstretched in its direction. You lowered your arm and stood up, brushing the dirt of your clothes.

"(Name)! Why did you run away like that?!" You were tackled into a hug by your mother.

You hugged her back, feeling your eyes well up before you started sobbing into her shoulder. She picked you up and you felt another pair of arms wrap around the both of you, presumable your father.

"Thank you so much for helping us find her... I don't think we could've done it without you!" Your father said to someone else, someone you couldn't see.

"It's no problem sir, really." The person replied, you glanced up and saw it was a police officer, with multiple others behind him.

'There's a whole search party for me, I wasn't even gone that long... was I? At least mama and papa found me again...'  You thought sleepily, all the running had really worn you out. 'I'm sure they won't mind if I just sleep for a while...'

With that final thought, you fell asleep.

˖⁺‧₊˚❀˚₊‧⁺˖

You woke up to find that you were in your room. However, instead of all of your toys and belongings being laid around the room, there were boxes. How long had you been asleep for? You pulled yourself out of your little bed and wandered out of the room, finding your parents sitting on the couch watching television. Your father turned in your direction when he heard the floorboards creak.

"Oh! (Name)! You're awake!" He got up and went over to you, "We were starting to think you weren't going to wake up, a lot of stuff has happened while you've been sleeping!"

He picked you up and brought you over to the couch where your mother was waiting.

"Alright, I know you just woke up, would you like to give it a bit before we talk or are you alright right now?" You're father asked.

"I'm okay papa." You said, smiling at him.

"As you can see, we've been doing a lot of packing. We bought the house across from the playground that we looked at, you know which one I'm talking about right?" He asked, you nodded.

"And, about what happened after that, we discussed with the doctor about your behavior. She said that it was probably because you were hungry, is that right?" Your mother questioned.

'I can't remember the first time, but they said that it happened during dinner...'  You thought, 'I remember the second time... I ran away that time because I was hungry and didn't want to hurt mama and papa... so...'

You nodded to tell her that she was right.

"Well, we don't have access to anything other than blood," Your father said, walking over to the fridge, "but we were hoping that maybe this would help..."

He pulled out some meat and put it on a plate. You hopped off the couch and walked over to him. You scrambled up onto your chair that was situated at the dinner table and waited patiently for him to bring over the food. He turned and placed the plate in front of you. Did he expect you to eat that?

"You don't have to eat it if you don't want to, sweetie." Your mother said, noticing your grossed out expression, "This was just to test if you would be alright eating animal meat, is all."

"I don't really wanna eat it..." You said, turning to her, "I'm alright with just blood, mama, I don't mind."

Your parents looked at each other. They were hoping you would be alright eating the animal meat, but they would do what made you happy. If that meant drinking blood? So be it.

˖⁺‧₊˚❀˚₊‧⁺˖

A week had passed, you and your parents had finished packing and were now in the process of moving all your stuff into your new house. Something else had happened during that week. Your parents had decided it would be best to give you some kind of muzzle in the offhand you got hungry and lost control of yourself again. But they didn't want to give you something like a dog muzzle, that would just be inhumane.

How did they end up settling for bamboo? Even you don't know. But it worked for the time being. If they needed more than bamboo in the future, they would make appropriate changes.

So here you were, standing in the front yard of your newly bought home, studying the flowers in your garden as your parents struggled to hoist all the boxes into the house.

"(Name), sweetie, why don't you go across the street to the playground again?" Your mother said, almost falling over due to the number of boxes she was carrying, "I think that kid you met last time we were here is there, you should probably apologize."

Before you could stop her, she continued walking and entered the house.

'How do I apologize with this bamboo in my mouth?'  You thought, confused, 'Do I bow? Why should I bow to him? He hurt me first!'

You huffed and stomped angrily across the street towards the playground. There, you saw the same four boys that you saw last time, accompanied by another you didn't know. What was weird was that the green haired boy was lying on the ground, looking beat up. 

The random boy you didn't know glanced up at the blonde boy before running away from the playground. The blonde laughed at his cowardice before strutting away from the playground as well, bring the boy with wings and the boy with abnormally long fingers with him.

You waited until they were gone before you rushed over to the green haired boy, who was still lying on the ground. You nudged him and he looked at you.

"Oh hey, you were that girl who fought Kacchan last time you were here..." He said, tired, "Why do you have bamboo in your mouth?"

'Kacchan? Is that the blonde boy? What a dumb name'  You thought. 'Dumb name for a dumb person.'

You wrapped the boy's arm around your shoulder and attempted to get him on his feet, which eventually worked. Once he was standing again you bowed in greeting, seeing as you couldn't speak. You're willing to bow to him.

"Oh, last time we met, I didn't get your name." He answered, seeming much better now that he was standing.

You paused for a moment, thinking about how you could tell him your name without speaking. You spotted a stick lying on the ground and grabbed it. You cleared away some wood chips until you were met with dirt and started carving your name into the ground. Once you were done, the boy with green hair glanced over your shoulder and read what you had written.

"(Name)(Last Name)..." He turned to you and held out his hand, "Nice to meet you! My name's Izuku Midoriya!"

‧₊˚❀༉‧₊˚.

Hello! I'm going to get right into it and say that another chapter may not be coming for a while. I'm going on a small trip this weekend and school is starting for me almost as soon as I get back so I have no idea when I'll have time to make the next chapter. I'll certainly try to get it out within a week though! 

I hope you like how the book is going so far, feel free to critique my writing, I probably need it. And if you have questions, I'll try to answer them.

Enjoy your reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.8K 3.1K 21
DISCONTINUED! HOWEVER, THERE IS A NEW VERSION CALLED TO TAKE MY HAND under my profile! Summary: An unfortunate switch of events for the heroes in tra...
629K 22.7K 22
Nezuko thought it was over for her; sunlight began to touch her, burning and peeling off her delicate skin. She thought that was it. She's going to d...
230 0 7
{Summary:Ori Mibojin just turned 15 An quirkless boy before he looked into his parent's box of belongings that is when he was bitten by an Quirked Sp...
34.5K 667 19
this book is very old and cringy "Mom? Dad?" "They're gone, Y/N..." "Why did they leave me behind? Did they hate me that much...?" "No. They loved yo...