Boss is Reborn After Everyone...

By Lyahhh_kaii

Ding Shan had been a hot topic for seventeen years -from the time she debuted at the age of three with her pu... More

Chapter 1 -5
Chapter 6-11
Chapter 12-17
Chapter 18-23
Chapter 24-29
Chapter 30-35
Chapter 36-41
Chapter 42-47
Chapter 48-53
Chapter 54-59
Chapter 60-65
Chapter 66-71
Chapter 72-77
Chapter 78-83
Chapter 84-89
Chapter 90-95
Chapter 96-101
Chapter 102-107
Chapter 108-113
Chapter 114-119
Chapter 120-125
Chapter 126-131
Chapter 132-137
Chapter 138-143
Chapter 144-149
Chapter 150-155
Chapter 156-161
Chapter 162-167
Chapter 168-173
Chapter 174-179
Chapter 180-185
Chapter 186-191
Chapter 192-197
Chapter 198-203
Chapter 204-209
Chapter 210-215
Chapter 216-221
Chapter 222-227
Chapter 228-233
Chapter 234-239
Chapter 240-245
Chapter 246-251
Chapter 252-257
Chapter 258-263
Chapter 264-269
Chapter 270-275
Chapter 276-281
Chapter 282-287
Chapter 288-293
Chapter 294-299
Chapter 306-311
Chapter 312-317
Chapter 318-323
Chapter 324-329
Chapter 330-335
Chapter 336-341
Chapter 342-347
Chapter 348-353
Chapter 354-359
Chapter 360-365
Chapter 366-370

Chapter 300-305

1.1K 19 1
By Lyahhh_kaii

Chapter 300. Thank You

Just as the two were bickering, Xu Yan knocked on the door and entered. When he saw Xiang Hong, he said respectfully, "President Xiang, the contract is ready."

Xiang Hong nodded. Suddenly, he thought of something and stared at Xu Yan.

...
Being looked at by Xiang Hong like this, Xu Yan almost felt breathless. He thought: Could it be that there was something wrong with his work?

Xu Yan's expression was stiff. Just as he was about to open his mouth to ask, Xiang Hong asked with a flat tone, "You were the one who told Ding Shan that I'm here?"

Xu Yan was stunned for a moment, and then a guess appeared in his heart. Could it be that Ding Shan was here to look for the Boss? This was a good thing! But why did the Boss look so unhappy?

Xu Yan nodded. "Yes, I told Miss Ding that you were the one who sent her the drinks and desserts. She asked me where you usually stayed, so I told her the floor you were on."

Xiang Hong's expression showed no emotion. He continued to ask, "What else?"

"Oh, I've also given her your contact information. Will she add you soon? " A smile appeared on Xu Yan's face. Thinking that he had personally pushed the relationship between his Boss and Ding Shan forward, he had a strong sense of satisfaction and pride.

But very soon, Xu Yan discovered that Xiang Hong's expression seemed even more grave and stern.

What was going on? Could it be that Boss and Miss Ding fought?

"I have to thank you." Every word that Xiang Hong said was like ice. Xu Yan's heart went cold, and they immediately felt terrible.

"President Xiang, I ..."

"Alright, let's go to the meeting room first. I still have to shoot an advertisement in the afternoon." Xiang Hong did not have the patience to listen to Xu Yan's repentance, but he did not intend to blame Xu Yan.

Xiang Hong was not a narrow-minded person, not to mention that Xu Yan did this out of good intentions.

What made him anxious was that after Ding Shan got his contact information, she still hadn't added him. What was the meaning of this? Was she not interested in him at all? Then why did she come to this building to look for him today?

Xiang Hong felt that a woman's mind was even more difficult to guess than her competitors' schemes. His decisive judgment seemed to have failed when it came to her.

As expected, the person who was moved first would inevitably fall into a passive situation.

Xiang Hong sighed. 'Forget it; I'll just take it slow.'

On the other hand, Ding Shan had returned to her bedroom. Zhenzhen had already arrived and was preparing to style her for the advertisement shoot in the afternoon.

Zhenzhen felt that Ding Shan seemed to be in a daze when applying eyeshadow on Ding Shan.

Ding Shan was indeed still thinking about the Mysterious man X. When she discovered that the Mysterious man X was probably a scumbag, Ding Shan was a little disappointed.

This disappointment was not only because she felt that she had misjudged him again, but also because ... She seemed to have developed a good impression of this strange man who had suddenly appeared.

Although that feeling was far from liking him, it was the first time Ding Shan had such feelings for a man.

Forget it. She didn't even know his identity. Why should she be bothered by his matters? Their relationship was only that of a mentor and a trainee.

Ding Shan had just decided not to think about the Mysterious X anymore when Xiao Zhao walked into the bedroom and said to Ding Shan excitedly, "Sister Shan, this Mysterious Person X is too handsome! There's practically no male celebrity in the entertainment industry who can compare to him. Sister Shan, didn't you come to this show because you wanted to unearth potential newcomers to our studio? This Mysterious Person X has such good qualities; do you want to take the initiative to talk to him?"

Xiao Zhao had been looking at ding Shan's beautiful face all day and had long become immune to the beauty of ordinary humans. Her standard of beauty was also unusually high. At this moment, for Xiao Zhao to be so excited; it was clear that Mysterious X's appearance was outstanding.

Ding Shan sighed and slowly shook her head. "No, this person ... There's a small flaw in his character."

Xiao Zhao's eyes widened, and she tilted her head to look at Ding Shan curiously. "Really? But he's too handsome. If we can sign him, our studio won't have to worry about not having a brand name. Sister Shan, what's wrong with him? As long as it's not too serious, I don't think it's unforgivable for his face."

Ding Shan patted little Zhao's head speechlessly. "Look at what you're saying. Are you saying that your values follow your facial features? Anyway, I'm not interested in signing him now. By the way, why don't you sleep a little longer?"

"Aiya, I'm too excited to sleep. Sister Shan, you can continue with your makeup. I'll see if the fan club's management is looking for me."

Xiao Zhao took her phone and walked away. She only picked up her phone after she was far away.

Chapter 301. Winning The Championship

Seeing that Ding Shan seemed to have some opinions about Mysterious X, Xiao Zhao did not dare to tell Ding Shan that she had just followed Mysterious man X's personal Weibo and Weibo topics. She had even joined two newly established fan groups of Mysterious man X.

In ten minutes, the two fan groups, which initially did not have many people, were full. The founder had already created the seventh fan group.

...
Seeing such an alarming increase in the number of fans, Xiao Zhao felt that Mysterious X would become very popular.

It was only because of the popularity of other famous trainees that Mysterious X did not cause widespread discussion.

There were more than 100 trainees in the officially released video. Some were new to the audience, and some were mature trainees or internet celebrities who had long been famous and had a fan base.

As soon as the video was posted, the trainee's fans began to promote their idol.

Initially, the most popular ones were a few mature trainees with experience forming groups, such as Wen Xiu. Within three hours after the video was released, he became the hot search on Weibo ...

Ronin's member refines his debut on variety shows in the country. The king of the stage returns!

Although Wen Xiu's company probably bought this trending search, Wen Xiu's popularity was worthy of this trending search.

In the hot search, Wen Xiu's fans crazily reposted Wen Xiu's self-introduction poster with the caption: "Xiuxiu, baby, I love you!" "Even if I have to go bankrupt, I'm going to vote for Xiuxiu to step onto the path of Dao!" "Reserve a Dao position in advance, Wen Xiu!"

..

At this moment, Wen Xiu was also paying attention to his popularity on the internet. Seeing that he had made it to the hot search and his fans were also posting in support of him, the corners of Wen Xiu's mouth curled into a smug smile.

If he continued to maintain this popularity, he would be able to make a name for himself.

Wen Xiu was very confident in his appearance and style, and his eyes revealed an ambitious desire.

No, not only did he want to step out, but he also wanted to win the championship!

The phone rang, and Wen Xiu picked it up. It was the manager that the company had assigned to the trainees.

The manager called Wen Xiu and urged him to perform well in the show and try to attract a new wave of fans after the show was broadcast. Finally, he also asked him to be friendlier to the other trainees and to build more social relations. He also asked him not to make any bad news during the variety show's broadcast.

Wen Xiu replied impatiently. After he hung up the phone, he sneered.

Friendly? That trash was just a stepping stone for him to become a group. He was going to become a top star in the future, and those people were not worthy of calling him brother.

Among the trainees that Wen Xiu looked down on, there was one person who stood out.

Mysterious X.

Wen Xiu clenched his fists in anger.

A rich second generation that suddenly appeared was good at dancing, talking, and singing. He had underestimated this guy in the past.

But so what? Wen Xiu laughed contemptuously. He now had more than three million fans. After the show was broadcast, more and more people liked him.

The mysterious man didn't know how to be an idol. With his ugly face, it was as if someone owed him 20 million Yuan. The audience would not like it.

After being a trainee for so many years, Wen Xiu was aware of what kind of artistes the market needed and what idols the audience liked.

He had adjusted his style and even had plastic surgery in the past few years. He was very confident that he was now the perfect product, able to meet all the expectations and imagination of the audience for an idol.

He only needed a chance. He needed someone to help him and send good resources into his hands.

Ding Shan's beautiful face appeared in Wen Xiu's mind.

'It seems he has to hurry up,' Wen Xiu thought.

Wen Xiu returned to the dormitory and put on exquisite makeup. After deepening his eyeliner, his original sunny and clean temperament was added with a hint of charm.

"Wen Xiu, are you done? The bus to the filming location is about to set off!" A trainee from Class A shouted from outside the door.

"What are you rushing me for?" Wen Xiu roared impatiently.

The trainee who called out for Wen Xiu was speechless. Many trainees did not like Wen Xiu. Everyone felt that this person was too pretentious. He was one person in front of Ding Shan, one in front of the camera, and another in front of the trainees.

It would be a pity if he didn't learn face-changing.

If the festival team director had not required the Class A trainees to arrive at the assembly site together, they would not have bothered with Wen Xiu.

Wen Xiu was finally dressed up. Even his hair was exquisitely done from head to toe, and he even had perfume on.

Chapter 302. Group Photo

The afternoon commercial shooting was held outdoors. The trainees of Class A arrived at the shooting location by bus and saw the instructors getting off the bus not far away.

Ding Shan got out of the car and looked around. She quickly saw Chen Tong talking to a middle-aged man not far away. Both had a smile and seemed to have a good relationship.

...
That's the person in charge of the sponsors' communications, " Xiao Zhao whispered to Ding Shan. "His name is Wang Shi."

Ding Shan nodded and thought, 'Chen Tong's social skills are amazing; she's so close to the sponsor in such a short time.'

"Let's go over first." Ding Shan said to Xiao Zhao, and the two walked towards the resting tent set up.

Behind Ding Shan, Chen Tong looked at Ding Shan's back as she left. She gave Wang Shi an ambiguous smile and pointed at ding Shan, "Chief Wang, did you see that?"

Wang Shi looked at Ding Shan, his perverted triangular eyes revealing a satisfied and greedy expression.

Ding Shan arrived at the resting tent. The filming team had already set up the scene and adjusted the lighting.

Ding Shan had shot a lot of advertisements since she was young, so this kind of ordinary advertisement was not difficult for her. All of her shots were done in one take. The photographer was impressed with her expressiveness throughout the process, and her camera sense was also perfect.

After Ding Shan finished filming, there was nothing much to do, so Xiao Zhao suggested they go and see how the Class A trainees were doing.

Ding Shan didn't want to go at first. She subconsciously didn't want to see a particular person, but seeing that Xiao Zhao seemed very interested, Ding Shan nodded.

After they went over, before the trainees could start filming, Xiao Zhao said, "Sister Shan, I'll get two bottles of drinks. Wait for me."

After Xiao Zhao left, Wen Xiu walked over from a distance.

When he saw Ding Shan, Wen Xiu walked up and said with a bright smile, "Teacher Ding, you're done? He's so professional. I'm still a little nervous."

Ding Shan indifferently glanced at Wen Xiu and said with a calm smile, "Don't be nervous; just relax."

Ding Shan had just finished speaking when she saw Wen Xiu take another step closer to her. He took out his phone and looked at Ding Shan with anticipation and apprehension. "Teacher Ding, can I take a photo with you as a souvenir? Ever since I watched your first movie as a teenager, I've wanted to see you with my own eyes one day. I didn't expect that my dream would come true ..."

When he said the last sentence, Wen Xiu's voice lowered, and his tone became more and more ambiguous. His eyes were also fixed on Ding Shan, and that burning affection was almost about to surge out.

Ding Shan's scalp went numb, and she immediately stepped back. At the same time, she thought, 'I was still a child when I shot my first movie, and you're interested in a child? He knew how to make up stories.'

Such a hypocritical Wen Xiu, her past life, believed his words without a doubt. Ding Shan felt embarrassed about her past life.

Wen Xiu saw that Ding Shan was only coldly looking at him and took a step back.

Ding Shan's face didn't even have a trace of emotion, let alone shyness.

Wen Xiu was slightly surprised, but he quickly consoled himself, 'It's fine. She's just too slow-witted because she's never been in love.'

At the thought of this, Wen Xiu raised his voice again. "Teacher Ding, can I take a photo with you? "

The staff at the side looked over. If Ding Shan rejected Wen Xiu at this time, it would inevitably make the surrounding people feel that she was a little unreasonable. After all, Wen Xiu was a Ding Shan's battle team trainee, so such a small request was not too much.

"Alright, then." Ding Shan couldn't be bothered to expose Wen Xiu's little scheme, thinking: They were taking photos, so they had to hurry up and finish.

"Thank you, Teacher Ding!" Wen Xiu looked very excited. He opened the flagship mobile phone that the sponsor had bought for the trainees and pointed the front camera at the two of them.

Ding Shan looked at the camera image and quickly felt something was wrong.

"Don't get too close, in case some people with ulterior motives gossip." Ding Shan moved two steps to the side.

Wen Xiu, who wanted to get close to Ding Shan to take an intimate photo, gritted his teeth and showed an apologetic smile. "I'm sorry, Teacher Ding. I didn't think of this carefully."

After taking two photos, Ding Shan relaxed her body slightly.

Just as Ding Shan was no longer on guard against Wen Xiu, Wen Xiu suddenly approached Ding Shan. As if he had fallen, he wanted to hug Ding Shan.

When Ding Shan reacted, Wen Xiu's hand was almost on her shoulder.

Looking at Wen Xiu's suddenly enlarged facial features, Ding Shan's pupils contracted. At this moment, it was too late for her to retreat or push Wen Xiu away.

Chapter 303. I Don't Hate Him

Just as Wen Xiu's plan was about to succeed, he suddenly felt a tight grip on his neck. A hand grabbed his collar and dragged him over as if he was carrying a garbage bag.

Ding Shan looked at the Mysterious Person X in shock and then at Wen Xiu.

...
Wen Xiu had almost succeeded, but he was interrupted by Mysterious X. Seeing that Mysterious X was still holding onto his collar, Wen Xiu was humiliated and angry. "Let go of me!"

At this moment, the expression on Xiang Hong's face was extremely unsightly, as gloomy as a night before a storm. His eyes revealed a trace of sharp killing intent as he said to Wen Xiu, "If there is something, I hate to say it a second time."

Xiang Hong had already warned Wen Xiu to stay away from Ding Shan.

He didn't expect Wen Xiu to be so reckless.

Xiang Hong's entire body exuded a dangerous aura, and he looked at Wen Xiu as if he was looking at a dead man.

When Xiang Hong's gaze locked onto Wen Xiu, he felt as if a huge mountain was pressing down on his heart. He was already a little afraid but unwilling to yield to Xiang Hong's terrifying aura, so he looked at Xiang Hong angrily.

Ding Shan could also sense the dangerous aura from Xiang Hong's body. She turned to look at Wen Xiu and said with a cold tone, " Wen Xiu, what were you trying to do just now? "

Although his plan had failed, Wen Xiu had already found an excuse for himself. He lowered his head and pointed at his shoes. "I'm sorry, Teacher Ding. My shoelaces came undone. I accidentally stepped on them and lost my balance. I'm sorry ...."

Although Wen Xiu's tone was apologetic, Ding Shan could not see any sincerity in his apology. His acting was clumsy and hypocritical.

Ding Shan suppressed the anger in her heart and said to Wen Xiu and the Mysterious Person X, "You guys go ahead and film."

After saying this, Ding Shan felt Xiang Hong look at her as if he had not expected her not to pursue this matter.

Ding Shan did not respond to Xiang Hong's gaze. As she passed him, she walked past Xiang Hong and said in a low voice, "Thank you."

Walking to a shady place, Ding Shan recalled Wen Xiu's sudden approach just now, as if she could still smell the pungent perfume on his body.

Ding Shan was a little disgusted. She never thought that Wen Xiu would be shameless to this extent, daring to scheme against her in public.

She had underestimated Wen Xiu. Wen Xiu had not even entered the entertainment industry yet, but he had already learned such dirty tricks. Seeing that she was not interested in him, he could do all sorts of dirty things.

"Sister Shan, you're here." Xiao Zhao, who had gone to the sponsor's side to get two bottles of fruit juice, ran over. "Why do you look so bad? Are you feeling uncomfortable?"

Ding Shan shook her head and pointed to a spot not far away. "Mysterious Project X is here. You should go and see him."

Ding Shan could tell that Xiao Zhao wanted to see the Mysterious X.

Xiao Zhao smiled in embarrassment but did not go over. She held Ding Shan's arm and said with a smile, "I'm not going. I'll stay with sister Shan,"

"Do you think I don't know you? You usually like to look at handsome guys, so don't worry and go. I won't overthink about it." Ding Shan said with a smile.

"But sister Shan, I thought you didn't like him? Although I like to look at handsome guys, sister Shan is the most important person in my heart. No man can be more important than sister Shan!" Xiao Zhao said seriously.

Ding Shan thought about how Mysterious Person X had stopped Wen Xiu from taking advantage of her, and her feelings were complicated. She hesitated momentarily and said, "It's not that I don't like him."

Xiao Zhao's eyes widened. "Sister Shan, you like him?"

Ding Shan was taken aback. She immediately reached out her finger and poked Xiao Zhao's head. "What are you saying? I'm saying I don't hate him!"

"Oh," Xiao replied and rubbed her head.

"So you should go and see him. I won't be unhappy." Ding Shan said.

Xiao Zhao hesitated for two seconds, but her desire to see a handsome man still prevailed. "Okay, sister Shan, I'll go. I'll go check on his performance and report back to you!"

After Xiao Zhao left, Ding Shan rested for a while. When she felt the wind around her, she returned to her tent and took out the script that she carried with her.

After reading the script for a while, Ding Shan went for a walk. The sun was about to set, and the setting sun dyed a small part of the sky red while the other side was a low-saturated blue-gray.

Ding Shan took out her phone and took two photos. After taking the photos, she lowered her head and was about to post them on Weibo when she suddenly felt her vision darken. She looked up and saw Mysterious X looking at her.

Ding Shan was stunned for a moment. "You ..." Before she could finish, Mysterious X pulled her into an empty tent and trapped her in a corner. He stared at her as if he was going to eat her up.

Chapter 304. Do You Remember?

Ding Shan was confused and flustered. She looked at the tent door and said in a strange voice, "What are you doing? If there's anything, let's talk outside."

"Now you're on guard?" The Mysterious Person X's voice was low as he slowly approached Ding Shan. "What about just now? "

...
Just now? Ding Shan was stunned for a moment before she realized that he was talking about Wen Xiu's matter.

Could he blame her for not being on guard against Wen Xiu earlier, which almost allowed Wen Xiu to take advantage of her?

Ding Shan suddenly felt a little irritated. She was the victim, but this mysterious person was the one who accused her first.

"It happened so suddenly; I didn't expect it either," Ding Shan said stiffly.

Xiang Hong knew that he shouldn't be saying this at this time, but he was too upset. When he thought about how she had almost been taken advantage of by another man, he felt angry and resentful. He was even more anxious about why she didn't know how to protect herself.

"Can't you see that he has feelings for you? And last time, you didn't push him away, did you? Do you like that kind of man?"

Last time? Ding Shan was stunned. She didn't understand what Xiang Hong was referring to.

She had been offended by Xiang Hong's questioning tone, and the aggression in her gentle personality had been triggered. She said coldly, "It's none of your business who I like, right?"

What right did he have to talk to her like that? She was his mentor! Besides, his character wasn't that good. She had just seen a beautiful woman walk out of his room in the morning, and now he was accusing her of not being vigilant enough.

When he heard Ding Shan say she had nothing to do with him, Xiang Hong felt a trace of pain in his heart.

He knew she didn't recognize him, so it was normal for her to say something like that. Besides, his attitude just now wasn't excellent.

However, Xiang Hong still felt a trace of sadness that he had never experienced before.

It turned out that being treated coldly by the person you liked was unbearable.

Ding Shan didn't know why the man in front of her looked hurt as if she had done something wrong to him.

She, the victim who had almost been taken advantage of, had yet to feel aggrieved, so what was a scumbag like him feeling disappointed for?

Ding Shan took a deep breath and pushed Xiang Hong's chest. "Please make way. I'm going out."

Ding Shan's little strength was not enough to push Xiang Hong away. Seeing that the man was only looking at her silently, Ding Shan became even angrier and pushed Xiang Hong again.

Xiang Hong stared at Ding Shan's fair hands, and he recalled that night when she couldn't stand being tormented by him anymore. She had used those hands to grab his back and begged him to slow down.

But now, she was saying it had nothing to do with him, who she liked.

She was the one who had provoked him first, and now she was the one who wanted to push him away.

Xiang Hong's eyes turned red. He pulled Ding Shan hard and lowered his head to kiss her lips.

Ding Shan was stunned by the man's crazy actions. The man's breath was aggressive, and it slowly took over her breath, almost suffocating her.

It was as if fireworks had exploded in her mind. Ding Shan struggled for a while, but the strength in her body was draining away bit by bit. In the end, she was softly held in the man's arms.

At first, it was a kiss to vent his emotions, but it slowly became gentle. As Xiang Hong hugged Ding Shan, the negative emotions in his heart gradually disappeared.

The feeling of having her again made him overjoyed. In the end, he reluctantly bit Ding Shan's full lower lip and let go of her. He whispered in Ding Shan's ear, "Do you remember? Miss Ding."

At this moment, Ding Shan's mind was like the sea on a stormy night. A trace of an ancient memory gradually became apparent in the chaos and confusion.

The room was dark, the man was panting, and the air was filled with ambiguous hormones ... Ding Shan's eyes widened as she looked at the man in disbelief.

Xiang Hong smiled helplessly. He took out a diamond bracelet from his pocket with his right hand and waved it in front of Ding Shan. "Do you still remember? This is the 'reward' you paid me. Miss Ding is generous."

Ding Shan looked at the diamond bracelet, and her eyes turned from shock to daze.

When Xiang Hong saw her expression, he thought she had forgotten about the diamond bracelet. He was about to say something, but Ding Shan reached out and covered his mouth. She was on the verge of breaking down. "Stop talking!"

If he continued, Ding Shan would be urged to jump into the river.

So it was him! No wonder she felt a sense of familiarity when she saw him. How could she not be familiar with someone who had slept with her?

Chapter 305. What do You Want?

Ding Shan's chest heaved violently, and she was a little breathless. Her mind was also a mess.

Xiang Hong could understand Ding Shan's current feelings. He had suddenly let her know who he was, and she must have found it hard to accept.

...
Xiang Hong grabbed Ding Shan's wrist and gently rubbed his lips against her palm. Ding Shan immediately retracted her hand as if she had been scalded.

Xiang Hong wanted to laugh, but he was afraid that his laughter would agitate Ding Shan, so he held it in. "Alright, now that you know who I am, what do you have to say? "

What do you want to say? Ding Shan felt that Xiang Hong's words sounded like he was coming to settle the score with her after she had bullied him.

Ding Shan looked at the diamond bracelet, her throat so dry that she couldn't speak. After a while, she explained, "That ... I was in some trouble back then; I'm sorry."

Ding Shan meant that she was not a woman who would casually have a one-night stand with a man.

"Oh, and then?" A faint smile hung on the corner of Xiang Hong's mouth as he unhurriedly asked.

What was there to explain? Ding Shan felt the air was as suffocating as asphalt. She just wanted to leave this place as soon as possible.

Taking a deep breath, Ding Shan pointed at the diamond bracelet. "You've said it yourself; I paid for it back then. This bracelet is not cheap, so I think it should be enough to pay for my mistake. Sir, it was an accident. I want to express my apologies again."

Ding Shan felt that her explanation was quite sincere. She had already given him the diamond bracelet; could it be that he still wanted more benefits from her? One should not be so greedy. Besides, he enjoyed it that night ... Ding Shan's ears turned red at the thought of the man's sexy panting that night.

"I can feel Miss Ding's apology, but please listen to my opinion." Xiang Hong's tone was very polite, but Ding Shan felt terrible. "I'm the same as Miss Ding. I'm not a casual person. I'm usually very clean and honest. I was originally prepared to do those intimate things with the woman I love the most, but ... Miss Ding stole my purity."

Ding Shan did not dare to look into Xiang Hong's eyes. She bit her lip.

She stole his purity ... Was it that exaggerated? Also, did he say that he was pure? She had just seen a beautiful woman walk out of his room this morning!

Xiang Hong lowered his head to look at Ding Shan's snow-white neck and slightly reddened ears. The smile on his face deepened as he continued, "Can money measure my purity? So, I think returning this diamond bracelet to Miss Ding is better."

Ding Shan lowered her head. Only then did she realize that Xiang Hong had taken advantage of her daze to put the diamond bracelet on her wrist.

The man's meaning was clear. He didn't accept Ding Shan's 'payment'.

He wanted something else.

Ding Shan gritted her teeth and closed her eyes to calm herself down. When she opened them again, her eyes were much calmer.

Forget it. She did do something wrong that night, and she was not someone who did not dare to take responsibility.

Ding Shan raised her head and looked into the man's beautiful and bright eyes. "Then what do you want? "

Xiang Hong could see the wariness in Ding Shan's eyes. At this moment, she seemed to treat him as a creditor who had come to collect a debt.

Xiang Hong felt somewhat helpless.

However, when he thought about how the relationship between the two of them had deepened after confessing, he felt that this was not bad.

As for what he wanted ... Ding Shan's figure was reflected in Xiang Hong's eyes. He smiled and said, "Well, I haven't thought about it yet. When I think of it, I'll tell Miss ding. Anyway, we're now mentors and a trainee, so we'll have a lot of opportunities to meet in the future."

"Okay, then let me know when you think of it. But I'll say this in advance. If your request is excessive, I'm afraid I won't satisfy it. I hope you will consider it carefully."

Xiang Hong nodded and did not raise objections to Ding Shan's words. Seeing that the conversation was about to end, Xiang Hong thought of something else and asked Ding Shan in a severe tone, " Then, how do you plan to resolve Wen Xiu's matter, Miss Ding? "

Wen Xiu? Ding Shan furrowed her brows. Hearing this name, she subconsciously felt nauseated.

Because Ding Shan did not speak, Xiang Hong said, " I don't think you're going to pursue this matter this afternoon. You can't be ...." Even though Xiang Hong did not like Wen Xiu, he did not know what Ding Shan was thinking. Perhaps Ding Shan wanted Wen Xiu's type?

Ding Shan wanted to roll her eyes. Where did this man see that she had a good impression of Wen Xiu?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

360K 7K 85
Su Yu had loved Bo Yunian for five years. She did not hesitate to break off all ties with her family to marry him. However, once Grandpa Bo passed aw...
1.4M 58.7K 130
As the only girl born in the four generations of the Mo family - a prestigious and powerful family in Hua Xia - Mo Liu Gui has been adored since the...
3.9K 117 32
After five years, Ning Xi returned to the place that had pushed her away - home. With a sister who turned her parents against her and made her childh...
4.9K 104 91
Shen Lisa, the Di daughter of a military lineage, pure, amiable, quiet and yielding, foolishly in love with Prince Ding, threw herself into the role...