Let There Be Light

Par CarnivalCarnage

**Simon "Ghost" Riley x You (Female named Harley)** You're a private military contractor who has been looking... Plus

Introduction
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Fin

Chapter Ten

747 26 17
Par CarnivalCarnage

Price puts his hand on your shoulder and motions you towards the gun range. You made a mental note to not be too cocky. You have always been a natural shot and a damn good one too. Once you reached the table at the range, you seen a variety of weapons in front of you. They ranged from knives, pistols, semi-automatic rifles, shotguns and bolt action rifles.

"We'll test your sniper abilities when we go outside since the range isn't that long. This is mainly for average shooting and close quarters" Price told you.

All eyes were on you as you go and pick up the pistol. It was a .45 ACP Glock. You pick up the magazine, put it in the gun, slap the butt of the mag to make sure it was secured in there, pulled back the slide and load the first round into the chamber. There were six targets staggered in front of you. You knew that you had to hit either head shots or chest shots to make it count.

You aimed the pistol and emptied a whole mag out on the targets. All of them being headshots. You set the pistol down and picked up the AR. You proceeded with loading the magazine and pulling the charging handle back. You braced the butt of the gun against your right shoulder and emptied out the mag. Gaz, Price and Soap kept a smile on their face while watching you, impressed. Ghost just stood there with his arms crossed with no emotion.

Finally, you picked up a few of the throwing knives and flipped them in your hand to feel the weight of them. You picked the furthest target. You wanted to show off and assumed that the closest target would be too easy. You threw the first knife and hit the target in the middle of the head. You threw the next one and hit the target to your right in the neck. You threw the final knife and hit the closet target in the chest.

You turned back around to face the guys. Your eyes gleamed with pride and their smiles matched yours.

"That was impressive lass" Soap said to you.

"I want to see how she is at sniping" Gaz said not really talking to anyone in general.

Price looked at Ghost and then to you, "Lets see if you're better than Ghost". You knew what he was doing. Price was trying to instigate, and you loved it.

You looked over at Ghost and he rolled his eyes. He turned his back and headed up the stairs. Soap grabbed your arm to pull you back while the others followed Ghost. "You got balls lass."

You grinned up at Soap and he motioned for you to go up the stairs. You follow the crowd outside and see a few gun cases lying on the ground. You assume that is what the sniper rifles are in.

"Go 'head there darling" Price says. You walk towards the cases and open them up. One that caught your eye was the rifle in the middle case. It was all black and had a silencer at the end of it. It was decked out and had a high-tech scope on it. You picked this one up out of the case, opened the bipod and set it on the ground. You didn't see it, but Price looked over at Ghost and shot him a wide grin.

You knelt on the ground behind the sniper rifle and got into position on your stomach. You made yourself comfortable and positioned the gun comfortably against your shoulder. You looked through the scope, found the targets and adjusted the zoom on the scope. You took a few deep breaths to regulate your breathing. After a few seconds, you inhaled and held your breath. You placed your finger on the trigger, found your target and pulled. The rifle kicked back, and a loud shot rang through the air. You kept your eyes open and watched your target drop through the scope. Headshot.

You looked back and seen Soap look over at Ghost with a wide grin. Ghost didn't even look at Soap - he kept his eyes on you. You seen his eyes change, almost in a proud way, but knew better than that. You fired off a few more shots, hitting each of the targets between the eyes.

You finally get up and put the rifle back in the case. Price walks over to you. "That was impressive."

"Thank you, sir," you reply whole heartedly.

"You picked the best rifle" he tells you.

You look at him confused. "Whys that?"

His smile grew bigger, "That's Ghost's rifle."

You look over at Ghost and see him walking back towards the house with the rest of the guys. Price motions his hand in front of you, telling you to proceed behind them. You quickly made your way into the house.

Once you stepped inside, you were greeted by a slender middle-aged woman with blonde hair. Both of your eyes met whenever you stepped inside the house.

"Kate Laswell" she says as she approaches you.

You nod your head, "Harley" you reply.

"Harley?" she hung on to the last part of the name - which was a dead giveaway that she wanted to know your last name too.

"Traywick. Harley Traywick."

"Nice to meet you, dear. We have matters to discuss. Please, sit" she gestures towards the sectional. The rest of the men had already made themselves comfortable. You took a spot at the end of the sofa next to Soap. Sitting across from you was Ghost. You could feel his eyes on you, but you didn't look in his direction.

Kate made her way to the center of the living room. "We have been trying to track down The Shadows for a few weeks now and they have gone off grid. We received word that they are possibly in Mexico setting up missiles" she tells you all. She turns and looks at you, "And that is why we need you."

You give her a confused look, "Me? What the hell does that have to do with me?"

"Because you know the ins and outs of the operation" she said stern.

You scoff, "I've never dealt with The Shadows, so with all do respect lady, I don't think I'm much fucking help."

Price and Gaz jerked their heads towards you and Soap was wide eyed at Kate. She leans over and picks up a file off the coffee table and chucks it at you. You catch it and open it up. You pull your head back in realization. Michael.

"Michael has been with The Shadows for most of his life. He operates this and Trinity. You know him better than anyone else and how he trains his people. That's why YOU are so important. Plus, these missions are personal" she says dryly to you.

You swallow the spit in your mouth and look up at her from the file. "He's responsible for your family's murder and he plans on going on a few more. He still trusts you and we need you" she says.

Eyes look at you as you continue to stare at Kate. You bring your hand up to rub your forehead. This was a lot to take in and as much as you were ready to take revenge, you knew how strong Michael's men were, but you also knew the team you had now.

"When do we leave?" you ask.

"Wheels up at 0400."

You get up off the couch and make your way upstairs to the bedroom. A lot was going through your mind and yes, you were excited, but also scared. What if shit goes south and you lost your life for nothing? What if one of your teammates die and it was because of you? You shake the thoughts out of your head whenever you reach the bedroom.

You grab the toiletries from the side of the bag and set the duffle bag beside the nightstand. You place the shampoo, conditioner, razor and body wash in the shower and placed your toothbrush, toothpaste and lotion on the right sink. You step in the shower and turn on the faucet. Steam filled the shower and it quickly lingered out into the bathroom. You pulled your sports bra over your head and slipped your shorts over your hips and let them fall to the floor. You stepped into the shower, hissing at the hot water stinging your skin like when bees sting you. You did your normal routine of washing your hair and then your body. You finally turn the water off and reach for the towel hanging up outside the shower. You dry off and wrap the towel around you.

You step out of the bathroom and walk over to the bed and drop the towel from around your body. You pick up the black t-shirt that you wore only briefly this morning and pull it over your head. You walk over to your duffle bag and pull out a pair of black cheeky panties, slip them on and get into bed. You figured Ghost liked the left side because it was closest to the door and if anyone dared attempted to break into this house - better yet, was able to make it this far, they wouldn't make it out.

You turned on your right side, facing the windows, thinking of how this mission was going to go until your eyes fell heavy and you dozed off.

You woke up to sound of a someone breaking through a door and glass shattering. Then, multiple sets of boots coming from different directions downstairs. You sat up in bed and listened to see if anyone was coming to your room. You gently open your door and listen.

"Give me the information we need, and no one gets hurt" you hear someone say. Their voice was muffled. You quietly make your way towards the living room and seen about seven guys holding your parents at gun point, all wearing masks. You gasp and quickly placed your hands over your mouth and nose to not make any more noise.

"What was that?" you see two guys lock eyes and look at each other confused.

"Anyone else here?" the same guy asks your dad. This guy was tall and he worse all black. His mask was different than the rest. It didn't sit flush against his face. It was loose, almost like a shirt, but had holes cut out just for his eyes. He talked with a German accent, and he looked like he gave no fucks.

"N-no. Please" your dad begged.

"If you lie to me," the mysterious man said, "I will bring them here and have them watch your execution."

"I p-promise. T-there's n-no one h-here" your dad shakily reassured. You knew it was a lie and you needed to move and find a safe place immediately.

"Search the house" you heard the German say.

Two men nodded and retracted from the circle where everyone else was. One of the masked men searched downstairs and the other one made their way up the stairs. You quietly went back to your bedroom, closing the door quietly. You went to your closet, opened the doors, and quietly shut them too. You had a big walk-in closet and at the far-left corner, a dresser sat cattycornered against the two walls. You hopped up on the dresser and dropped down behind it - hoping no one would care to look behind there.

You continued to hold your hand over your mouth and tried to regulate your breathing. Your heart nearly jumped out of your chest whenever you heard the door to your bedroom kick open. Your whole body was shaking from anxiety and adrenaline. You heard the closet doors open and tried to remain as still as possible. The footsteps became closer, and you brought your other hand up to your face to hold your nose. The only thing you could hear was your heartbeat in your ears.

All color drained from you when you seen a figure lean over and lock eyes with you.

"I found her!" he yelled. You kick the dresser, and it falls on him, breaking his stance. You step on the back of the dresser and jump off and make a run for it. You run out of the bedroom and make a right. You get about three strides in, and you feel an arm wrap around your waist.

"Let me go!" you scream. You kick and fight and try to remove yourself from this man's grasp.

"Stop fighting you fucking bitch!" he snarls at you.

"I swear to God I'm going to kill her!" you hear the other man say as he comes out of your bedroom. You all make your way down the stairs and the man behind the loose mask watches you.

"Don't hurt her!" you hear your mother yell. One of the masked men walks up to her and hits her in the face with the butt of his gun. She screams and falls to the floor.

"Stop it!" you screech at the top of your lungs. You're still fighting to get out of this mans grasp. He brings you to the German man.

"Such beauty" he says seductively while he reaches for your face. You jerk your head back and hear him laugh.

"Stand her in front of them" you hear him command. The man still holding you, forces you to stand in front of your mother and father. Tears were streaming down your face, and you could barely see them.

"Please don't! Don't do this!" your father begs out.

"Make sure she watches" the man you knocked over in your closet sneers.

The giant man walks up to your mother, pulls a pistol from the holster on his thigh, points it at the back of her head. You rear back trying to break this man's grip, but nothing is working. You looked up at this man and he glared at you. Without breaking eye contact, he pulls the trigger.

You try to jolt up from the bed, but noticed you were being held down. Your chest was heaving up and down and you were going into a bad panic attack. Your face was starting to go numb, and your lungs felt like they weighed a thousand pounds. You tried to break free, kicking and screaming in the process. You felt your body against something and noticed it was a person. You quickly look up and see Ghost. He wasn't wearing his mask and the moon shined a little brighter through the windows, so you could see most of his face.

You realized that you must have rolled over to him in your nightmare. He kept his gaze and grip on you and you slowly relaxed once you knew that you were safe and not in your past memories. You felt a hand remove from your right arm and place it gently on your head. He softly pushed your head back down so your head laid against his chest. He removed his hand from your head and placed it back on your right arm to hold you. You laid there coming out of your panic attack while Ghost held you in his arms. The sound of his heartbeat lulled you back to sleep.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

8.5K 156 14
Simon (Ghost) Riley x Fem!reader ----- (y/n) was a rookie rising to the top quickly setting her rank and showing her skills through combat and leadin...
470K 12.9K 57
"You're in 141 now, Ace. There's no place for being gentle here," His eyes dance across my face but come back up to my eyes as he waits for a respons...
105K 1.3K 13
One shots about all the COD guys! More info about requests in the first chapter. (Yes I know Keegan and König aren't part of 141, and no I do not car...
69.2K 1.6K 42
A promising 26-year-old Female recruit is transferred from her old base to join Taskforce 141. After losing her lover as he was KIA she has PTSD, lea...