helluva boss x insane human c...

By DustHSans

a story where a 10-year-old child hated his life, he hate of what he need to be told, what to do, or anything... More

helluva boss x insane child
first time meeting insane child
Y/N first mission. Murder family
unknown memory?
Y/N short announcement
The circus war memory of Loo Loo Land
the insanity rest up with the hellhound
spring broken. that battle lover parking spot

a child with the helluva boss gang

46 1 0
By DustHSans

*after the child pass out, he was sent to hell, with the helluva boss gang*

???:... ngh, gruaugh. Hm? Where... the hell am I?

Millie: ah! Your finally awake! Are you ok?

???:... who are you?

Millie: My name is millie, and you're in the world of hell.

???:.... hell.

Millie: I'm surprised that you're not scared of me or hell.

???: it's something with my emotions... and do you mean like actual hell?

Millie: Yeah, why?

???:... *look outside of the window*

whoa...

Millie: also, your actually the only human in he-

???: Yeah I know, no human in hell only demons.

Millie: oh... uuuuuh... hey um... back there, in the human world... why did you... eh...

???: my family?

Millie: oh, yeah that. sorry I just... don't want to said it in front of you.

???:... I'm ok with it. I was so tired of them, telling me what my was supposed to be... it want me to make myself suffer, and they're dead, I can do whatever I want to, this is my birth of a new life... a life without a family...

Millie:.....

???:..... what?

Millie: nothing, nothing.

???: oh yeah, I forgot to introduce myself, I'm Y/N. your millie, right?

Millie: yep. that's right!

Y/N:... that's reminds me, where my weapon and my father head?

Millie: it's in the office through that door.

Y/N: ok.

*Y/N go and get his weapon and his father head, as he enter the office room he saw 1 more demon and some kind of a wolf monster*

Blitzø:...

Loona:....

Y/N:....

*........*

Blitzø:... hey.

Y/N:.... hey....

*Y/N walk to get his weapon and his father head, and he also found this*

*he carry it and put his weapon and his father head on it*

Y/N:.....

Loona:......

Blitzø:.....

* There was an awkward long silence*

*...................*

Millie: hi!

*Millie enter the office*

Blitzø: oh hey millie.

Millie: what with the silences?

*Blitzø point at Y/N*

Y/N:......

Millie: oh.

Moxxie: hey I couldn't find something to cover the human identity so I got this broken mas-

*Y/N throw his weapon nearly kill Moxxie but it hit by the wall*

Moxxie: !!!

*the other look at Y/N*

Millie: *whisper* Moxxie.

Moxxie: ???

*Millie point the broken mask and at Y/N. Moxxie slow give the broken mask to Y/N*

Y/N: hm? the hell is this?

Moxxie: it your mask, you need it to hide your face. everyone else will know that your the only human in hell.

Y/N:... *put the mask* how do I look?

Moxxie: eh.

Millie: it look good.

Blitzø: meh.

Loona: I don't care.

Blitzø: so kid, what is your name?

Y/N: It's Y/N.

Blitzø:... back there, in the human world. after you kill your... family... how are you able to use those weapon easily?

Y/N: I was learn on how to be a karate from school. we use fake weapon for the training tho.

Blitzø: hmmmmm?

*blitzø grab Y/N weapon from the wall, but then throw it at Y/N*

Millie: BLITZØ!!!!

Y/N: ehem ahem.

Millie: huh?

*but Y/N grab his weapon and put it away*

Millie: oh.

Blitzø: *chuckle* look like this f*cker can be interesting for the team. Anyway, let's get this sh!t started. The name blitzø kid, the O is silent this is Millie, this is Moxxie the shit one.

Moxxie: wait wha-?

Blitzø: And this is my lovely hellhound, Loona. ❤️❤️❤️

*Loona growl at blitzø*

Y/N: not the touchy type huh?

Loona: don't even think about it kid.

Y/N:... (I like her)

*hours later, Y/N spend his life with the helluva boss gang, nothing else happening in hell until 1 day. they have something... murder... to deal with...*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

333K 5K 26
Y/N is a regular 17-year old boy who goes to high-school and hangs out with friends, life is pretty normal for him until he gets a bullet in the left...
18.7K 517 21
New Orleans, Louisiana, 1929 In order to provide for her two younger brothers, (Y/N) does what she must to put food on the table. Even if it means wo...
40.8K 620 8
When you think of hell what come to mind some may think it's the place where dose that have committed evil go to be punished some may even think hell...
35.7K 339 8
Y/N, he didn't have a good life in hell. He keep getting use by others girls. So he decide that he doesn't want to find love. But everything change u...