My Ninja Gamer Way

By budgieman1

Yuki is just your average 14-year-old boy with no parents or friends. After forgetting that he had a presenta... More

chapter 1: death
Chapter 2: the system
chapter 3: birth
Chapter 4: Observe
chapter 5: Babysitter
Chapter 6: Family
Chapter 7: Cemetery
Chapter 8: Yuki Retrieval (part 1)
Chapter 9: Yuki Retrieval (part 2)
Chapter 11: First Revival
chapter 12: id-Create
chapter 13: Chakra Suppression
Chapter 14: Exploring
Chapter 15: Clearing The Misunderstanding
chapter 16: Fight

Chapter 10: Yuki Rettrieval (part 3)

511 19 18
By budgieman1

He looks a lot like him, but yeah I don't own Naruto, but I do own if I did then I would not be in highschool.

_Ochra's POV_

*pant* *pant* *pant*

I looked in front of me and could see the towering monster. It was gigantic, slightly majestic in a way.

I had already evacuated a lot of people and was currently holding off the Nine Tails.

I looked behind me, Kushina was on my back, she looked pale and was barely holding on to me and her life. The worst thing was the fact that I didn't even know where Minato was.

"Well, we're officially fuc-"

The Nine Tails swat at us again and I was barely able to dodge by summoning a giant eagle.

"Umon, do you think that you could get us out of here?"

He looked back and smiled.

Umon:" Hold on tightly!"

Umon flew past the Nine Tails who was trying to hit us, but Umon effortlessly passed through the gaps of its claws.

"Kushina here," I offered her my arm "bite me." She did and I could see her skin gaining back its color.

The Nine Tails started chasing us.

Kushina:" If he wants me, he can get me!"

"Huh"

She jumped off, barely slipping through the claws of the Nine Tails and used the speed boost from falling to punch the Nina Tails.

But the Nine tails just shrugged it off.

"You've got to be kidding me, Kushina!"

I wanted to fly down, but then stopped.

I looked at Kushina and signaled to her back.

"Stay there, I have an Idea. I'm going to stall it."

At first she gave me a confused look, but then understood what I was trying to do and nodded.

"Umon, do what you do best and annoy it for me."

Umon grinned and flew behind the Nine Tails, high enough so that the Nine tails couldn't hit us with its tail, while we were still able to attack it. Umon started sending sharp blades of wind at it, while I threw some kunais.

It definitely didn't do any damage, but it was enough to catch its attention.

It turned around trying to attack us, but was halted. It couldn't move, chains had already tied it down.

I looked at Kushina, the chains from her back were clearly taking a toll on her, but she still smiled back at me.

"Umon, up"

We flew up, high in the air and I stopped.

*exhale*

I channeled a bunch of chakra in my arm and legs and jumped down.

The wind pushed hard against me, but this was what I wanted.

Using the fall as a massive speed boost, I came down and delivered a devastating punch.

"UZUMAKI COMBO, FALLING JUDGEMENT!!"

*Bam*

The Nine Tails got blown back and landed head first on the ground.

*Boom*

I landed hard next to Kushina, who was able to dodge the falling beast.

I could see the bone of my left leg sticking out while the other one looked relatively okay. I tried to stand up, but Immediately fell down.

"I definitely broke multiple things." I wanted to heal myself, but then looked at Kushina..

"You're okay?"

Kushina:" Yeah I'm fine" she said while blood dripped out of her mouth.

I crawled towards her and offered her my arms, but she pushed it away.

"Come on, just bite. I'm your older sister, I don't want to see you in pain."

Kushina:" You're older by 8 minutes, and I also don't like seeing you like this."

Knowing that she was not going to give in, I sighed.

"You need to be in good condition to keep restraining the Nine Tails, so just... What? What's wrong?"

Her eyes widened, she was looking at my leg.

So I looked down and saw it.

A black shadow was making its way up my leg.

'The Nara clan? No this is something different.'

My body stood up and slowly took out a kunai. I tried to stop myself, but I couldn't. I couldn't even talk.

Kushina:" Ochra!! LET HER GO! WHO IS DOING THIS?! WHO ARE YOU?! WHAT ARE YOU?!"

I raised the kunai,

'NO!'

and stabbed her, again and again and again. Until we both fell down and the chains that were holding down the Nine Tails disappeared.

'Kushina'

I crawled to her and held her in my arms, her eyes were closed.

Umon saw this and dived down to help.

"NO STOP!!"

It was too late, one of his wings was ripped off by the Nine Tails's claw.

The Nine Tails turned our way and smiled. Its tail came flying towards us.

I closed my eyes.

...

...

Nothing happened.

I opened them and saw Gamabunta who was blocking the Nine Tails attack while Minato was on his head.

But that wasn't all, we were being carried by someone. I looked above me and smiled.

"Kurosora."

He smiled back and placed us both down. I straightaway started healing Kushina and some of her wounds were slowly disappearing as she opened her eyes. She was better, still not good but better than before.

Kurosora:" you did good, you can sit this one out."

I sighed in relief and fell on my back. I had been fighting, healing and protecting a lot of people and could now finally rest.

His demeanor changed once he handed me Katsuyu.

Kurosora:" I'm sorry, I wasn't able to protect him, but I might be able to save him."

"What?

He left once he saw that Minato was having some trouble fending of the Nine Tails.

'He's not talking about Yuki right?'

I was already notified about what happened to Kakashi and Yuki, but once I heard that Kurosora was sent to save him, I thought that everything would be fine.

Katsuyu gave me a sympathetic look and opened up, revealing Yuki's body.

I didn't gasp, I didn't even make a sound or move. The only thing that was moving was my heart, aching in pain, while my thoughts were going crazy.

"Yuki?"

That was when the realization hit.

I don't remember screaming, but looking at my sister's reaction, I definitely did.

_3rd POV_

Minato was struggling to fend off the Nine Tails, until Kurosora appeared.

Minato:" I'm glad you're here. Did you find him?" he asked while teleporting out of the way of an attack.

Kurosora:" Yes, but... No, let's first focus on the big problem right in front of us." he said while dodging one of its tails.

Minato wanted to say something, but then just nodded.

Minato:" Okay, but I need you to buy me some time because I'm going to put on a barrier."

Kurosora's eyes widened, but he then nodded, understanding what needed to be done and what Minato was planning to do.

He heard an agonizing scream in the distance and instantly knew who it was. But he had to focus, he had no time to think about her now.

While Minato was putting on the barrier he started talking.

Minato:" I'm planning on putting the Yang half of the Nine tails in Naruto and the Yin half in me."

Kurosora:" I figured."

Minato:" Of course you did."

Kurosora:"But instead of putting it in yourself, wouldn't it be better to put it in Yuki."

Minato:" Yuki? He's not even here, right. Right?"

Kurosora:" He is, but he won't be for long if he doesn't get a lot of chakra in time."

Minato:" What the? What happened? Ugh, I mean it doesn't matter. Will go with your plan."

Kurosora:" Thank you."

Minato:" I'll tell Kushina and Ochra what we're planning. Can you hold it off in the meantime?"

Kurosora:" Of course I can." he said as he stunned the Nine Tails with a lightning attack.

Minato nodded and went off.

The Nine Tails charged up a Tailed Beast Bomb, planning on destroying everyone and everything in one blast.

Kurosora went into his lightning form and started charging up an attack of his own.

Ox → Rabbit → Monkey → Dragon → Rat → Monkey → Ox → Snake → Dragon → Tiger → Horse → Bird

As they both finished up, the Tailed Beast Bomb launched towards the ground near Kurosora.

His blade was engulfed in lightning and he ran towards the Tailed Beast Bomb.

"Lightning style: thunder blade!!"

Kurosora's blade slashed through the bomb while also sending it back to the Nine Tails.

It was furious now charging towards Kurosora on all fours, but stopped dead in its track by chains spurting out from beneath him.

'Kushina.'

He approached them, Kushina and Minato were having an emotional talk and he saw Ochra looking at him.

He looked down, he was ashamed. He couldn't look at her, he failed her and their son, he couldn't even save their only child.

But instead of being greeted by a harsh look, he felt arms wrapping around him.

Ochra:" You did good."

Kurosora looked up and saw her smiling at him. His eyes teared up and he hugged her back.

Kurosora:" I'm sorry."

Ochra:" Don't be. I love you."

Both couples finished their talk and got ready for what they were about to do.

We were all standing in front of our kids.

*Poof* *Poof*

Minato summoned two toads and gave them the sealing formula's keys.

Minato:" I'll start the Eight trigrams seal now."

Kurama(Nine Tails):" ɎØɄ ₮Ⱨł₦₭ ł'ⱠⱠ JɄ₴₮ ⱠɆ₮ ɎØɄ ĐØ ₮Ⱨ₳₮?!?"

His hand came smashing down, but was held back by the combined force of all the parents.

Kurama smirked and tried to use his claws to kill the children, but his smirk quickly disappeared when he realized that they used their bodies to block his claws.

They all looked at each other knowing that this was the end for them, but they still smiled. Minato continued with the seals while Kushina started talking to Naruto.

Ochra and Kurosora both looked at their child, it was still lifelessly lying on the ground.

But they had hope, hope that he would be okay and even if he wasn't going to make it. They would see him soon.

Minato finished sealing the Yang side into Naruto and proceeded with Yuki.

...

...

The silence was broken by a cry of a baby that sounded throughout the forest, startling Naruto and also making him cry.

There it was, the thing Kurosora and Ochra wanted to hear before they passed away. Tears started flowing out of both their eyes.

Ochra:"It's okay Yuki don't cry. You will be a strong ninja someday. Strong ninjas can't cry." she said while bawling here eyes out.

Ochra:"You will be a kind person even against those who don't deserve it. You'll protect Naruto just like I protected Kushina."

"And girls oh girls. *coughs blood* They will be annoying. But you will always be kind to them even if they keep fangirling over your looks. You will find the right one. You will have friends but choose wisely. Don't start hanging out with the wrong people. Be wise but I already know that you'll be. Your smart but don't be cocky. No one likes cocky bastards. YOU BETTER WAIT UNTILL MARIAGE BEFORE YOU HAVE SE-. *cough cough*

Ochra:"I'm sorry Kuro ¨cough* I took all of our time." *cough*
Kurosora:"No you said what I wanted to say. It's okay. Just know Yuki that we will always love you, care for you and guide you even in death." ¨*cough*

...

The Nine Tails completely disappeared but so did the life in their eyes.

Ninja1:" LORD THIRD!! THE NINE TAILS HAS DISSAPPEARRED!!"

Hiruzen:"I can see that."

Ninja1:" Forgive me lord third."

Hiruzen:' Minato, Kurosora what did you guys do'

Even though he knew the answer. He didn't want to believe it. They sacrificed their children for the sake of the village. Hiruzen knew that the two boys were going to have difficult lives. Their parents are gone and the village might not see them as the heroes they truly are.

Hiruzen:*sigh* 'I'll protect them. You have my word.' *𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩*

"Team Komorebi check for survivors, bring them to the hospital and take those babies too. Team Ankoku assemble all the bodies. I have to go and start being the hokage again."

Hiruzen had to move fast. He didn't have time to mourn. The village was at it's weakest right now. The fourth hokage and his right hand man died. They just survived an attack from the nine tails and lost a lot of good soldiers. The village was hurt mentally and physically and he had to fix it. No he was going to fix it.

𝙃𝙚𝙮𝙮𝙮, 𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚.
𝙎𝙤 𝙬𝙚'𝙧𝙚 𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙘𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙗𝙚 𝙛𝙪𝙣 𝙞𝙛 𝙄 𝙖𝙨𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙨. 𝙔𝙀𝘼𝙃 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙃𝙀𝘼𝙍𝘿 𝙈𝙀, 𝙄 𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙏 𝙔𝙊𝙐, 𝘾𝙊𝙈𝙈𝙀𝙉𝙏 𝙉𝙊𝙒. 𝙅𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙖𝙣 𝙊𝘾 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙪𝙥 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛. 𝙄𝙣𝙘𝙡𝙪𝙙𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙜𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙, 𝙖𝙜𝙚, 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚, 𝙘𝙡𝙖𝙣, 𝙗𝙚𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙤𝙧, 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙, 𝙛𝙤𝙚, 𝙤𝙧 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙣𝙚𝙪𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙡 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 (𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩).
𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙣𝙤𝙬,
𝘽𝙪𝙙𝙜𝙞𝙚𝙢𝙖𝙣 𝙤𝙪𝙩

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.5K 1.1K 13
Meet Forest, he is- sorry, used to be your normal teenager. But then he died and found himself in a new world. Lets see how he handles it shall we? (...
5.1K 152 27
Reborn As An Uchiha ... -Naruto fanfic- Kakashixreader ... ~What happens when Y/N and her brother get on a plane back home? How will things happen w...
5.4K 195 7
When a mother dies the only thing she expects is to see the pearly gates of heaven, but what she didn't expect is being reborn into a TV show she lov...
44.4K 1.5K 16
Kazuyuki Suzuki a.k.a. The Angel of Death. Reborn into the Naruto universe without any information about his other life or any about the new place he...