π•π•Œπ•Šπ•‹ β„π•€π•Š

By Urs4lyf

Almasi witnessed something she shouldn't have .Will she be able to escape the consequences? More

𝓐𝓡𝓢π“ͺ𝓼𝓲 π“Ÿπ“žπ“₯
𝓐𝓡𝓢π“ͺ𝓼𝓲'𝓼 𝓹𝓸𝓿
𝓐𝓡𝓢π“ͺ𝓼𝓲'𝓼 π“Ÿπ“žπ“₯
π’œπ“π“‚π’Ά'π“ˆ 𝒫π’ͺ𝒱
Clay's POV
π’œπ“π“‚π’Ά'π“ˆ 𝒫π’ͺ𝒱
Almasi's POV
Almasi's POV

𝓒𝓡π“ͺ𝔂'𝓼 π“Ÿπ“žπ“₯

381 17 2
By Urs4lyf

"welcome home darling " as soon as she switched on the lights I said it .

I have been waiting for her for a long time; Almasi Jackson. These whole time I have been watching her every move .

I noticed how stressed she looked during the meeting we held recently, I saw how she kept looking at me hoping we don't make eye contact , even at the cafeteria how her eye bags were visible or how she stopped eating when she turned to look at me . That's how I am here , apparently since Cole had found out from one of my men who is six feet under right now that someone had witnessed the murder of Owen that idiot , he had set it in him to finish her , not because he wants to protect me by getting rid of evidence , I know him so well but because if I'm exposed he'll be the one who will be more affected.

Most people view Cole and I differently , to the world Cole is the hero while I am the villain which isn't wrong but the fact is that Cole is a lion in a sheep's skin he likes to get away from stuffs and put it as if he is like the nice guy while I'm just pure evil which is not wrong thou .

It's not that I'm happy that she snitched and stuck her nose in my business, as a matter of fact I'm very angry . Mr Owen was supposed to give me the details of where to find the records that have the details of human trafficking conducted by Ronald and that would bring a big advantage on my part but when I saw her I just got mad and I had to shoot him, he kind of deserved it .

I saw how he grabbed Almasi's ass which was tempting for sure but it was embarrassing for her .

Anyways I got in here found a cat sleeping on the couch and it started hissing at me and scratched me, cute. I just held it by it's back skin and it calmed down but it kept giving me cautious eyes .I sat and waited till she arrived at her house .

When she got in the first thing she did was dropped her handbag and some stuffs on the floor then she opened the lights . Immediately I talked she frozed as if she couldn't breathe and slowly she turned to me . Her pupils dilated and the colour of her face was drained .

Oh , how I love the reaction she had plastered on her face. Then it was suddenly replaced by confusion and the anger

" Excuse me sir?! What brings you to my house ? If you could have wanted to kill me you could have done it there and then or just approach me immediately and get this done with instead of attacking my close ones and harming them . Kindly get out of my house"

interesting. I slowly stopped slouching on the couch and sat upright .

" Pardon?" That's all I had to say to make her come back to reality .

She was shocked by her own words . I stood up and took slow steps towards her and took out my dagger then swirled it on my finger. I then came close to her and started dragging my dagger down her arm

" Darling, it doesn't work that way, you stuck your nose on my stuff and I stuck both my hands on yours , you should watch that mouth of yours it will get you in big problem "

I dragged it till it reached on her wound and stabbed it in.She let out a loud gasp and hissed in pain trying to free her hand from my grip.

" It doesn't work like that whatever comes out of ur mouth will lead to a consequence ok darling"

Her eyes were filled with rage but she knew otherwise. I then took out my handkerchief out which contains chloroform and put it on her nose to make her loose consciousness and fall on my arms.She has to come with me, staying here will be more danger to her and she is not supposed to die, not yet though.

*._____________________*.

" You are late Cl.. Clay " Ronald complained as I entered into house .

I had forgotten that today is the family dinner when I took Almasi to my house yesterday I went to deal with important stuffs then forgot about all of these . I know what they are going to talk about . This family is all about power and I know something I do have it. Immediately I entered all of them and turned to me .

With my hands on my pockets , I walked slowly to the dining room, head pat Bianca and sat down opposite Ronald on the dining table .

" You still ignoring me" I just gave him a blank stare while I slouched on the chair and removed my dagger from my trouser pocket , then swirled it on my finger and before he could react since he knew what I'll do with it .

I threw it right above his head and it was pinned on the wall behind him. He didn't flinch and stared straight back at me because thta is how it is never show them you are afraid but he knew I don't hesitate to kill or harm anyone who feels entitled to just talk back at me. He had gained a little confidence to talk back at me since he knows I can't harm him, not directly atleast . Yet.

You never look down on your enemy and that is one thing I never did ,underestimated him or any of us. All of the family members are present , father Mr Jack O'Brian ,grand father , Mama , Cole, Ronald, Ruyl ,Bianca and lastly me. Jack and Lily: whom we call Mama are our parents everyone knows that Jack has total of five children Cole as the first child followed closely by me , then Ronald who according to the world is an year younger than me but we are age mates I defeated him just by months, then Ruyl and lastly the only girl of O'Brian our Bianca.

In reality Cole and I were adopted by Jack not technically adopted, he had found us on streets after our parents were attacked by some robbers and they took us in , due to lily's kind heart while she had her child at home she took us in then that's the rest of the children were born .

Jack wanted Cole to take the crown , to be the leader of this whole organisation since Cole looked obedient and whenever he did something he put the blame on me , he overshadowed me that time and since we were young .

Dinner was brought to the table and we ate as Bianca kept telling us her trip to Malaysia and how her together with her friends enjoyed themselves while Mama warned and complained that we weren't spending enough time together as a family and kept scolding me for not being around always and for being too harsh with his son .

"Father can we discuss what we come here for?" Ronald Stated immediately we finished dining .

As much as he gained some confidence you could see the hesitation in his eyes as he gave me side eye, he is responsible for the human trafficking and is both glad and angry I killed his hand man , glad cause he thinks I can't assess it now that he is dead and thinks we can't find the documents but I also know that he knows there is nothing that can keep me from getting what I want , Plus that is not the only think that he has done or tried to hide from me , the only thing I need are those details and documents, I don't think he is angry because it is an advantage to his part .

Jack cleared his throat , he knows what most of them don't know about me, most of these family members and people were surprised how I came to hold such power over them , how I grew and became unbeatable and more dangerous than them or why Jack and his father let me get it all , they keep on questioning it with there eyes not to me directly but how they look at me, how they express it . You can see how disastisfied they are including Jack himself.

" I heard that Mr Owen is dead and buried and apparently I heard that you are involved in this , my question is why?"

I was bored of this place already. I just stared at him, sat straight and leaned forward while placing both of my hands on the table.

" I don't answer to you or anyone here Jack" that's all I told him before standing up.

" You have to also answer why you didn't allow me to get rid of the evidence by killing that woman who was present, or how you won't let me get involved in bhang transportation?" Cole spoke up since I entered .

When I was young I used to like showing my emotions whether frustration or anger or anything but I don't , the condition you stay in makes you other wise . I just gave him my bored expression and calmly talked to him " Don't get involved in stuffs you don't have the courage to get involved in in the first place, if you lay a finger on that girl again I'll ruin all of you without leaving your dignity behind , don't try me "

" Why thou?" Is he deaf or what or he doesn't understand anything " Are you dating your coworker? Or is she your hoe?" I just gave him a nonchant gaze and turned to leave.

"We are not done here Mister you have not answered me yet" "Well I am " I said it back to Jack and turned to leave

. If it was on their own will they could have already pass a bullet on my skull but they knew better . I went back to deal with some stuff .

Later that night Bethany called me telling me about the guest back at home, she told me that she kept on making a scene and pleaded with me to come over sooner.On arriving at home , the first thing I could hear was some muffled loud sounds .

" Almasi has been making a scene ever since she woke up and was sobber claiming that she wants her phone back , her cat , she claims she wants to go to work and that she shouldn't be kidnapped instead she should just be killed . I'm sorry Mr O'Briain I couldn't keep her to be calm and had to disturb you with such a pity matter but when I tried to keep her calm she kept fighting me and ruining stuffs so we had to lock her in I'm really sorry Mr O'Briain " it is fine I'll go deal with her "

I patted her shoulder as I went upstairs and removed my suit jacket then let her have it " Go prepare some food for me" Bethany is an old woman who is caring and kind , I took her in after her son who was a drug addict sacrificed her so that he can run free from the debt he had gotten himself in .

I then headed upstairs and opened the room she was in .

" You can let her go and head out" I told the watch men that were keeping her still.

She is really wild especially the stare she kept giving me . When they let her go she stood up where she had sat and stared at me , her braids where laid down messily with her dress in which she had came here with tightly held her figure and portrayed her curves , her make up was messy I think from crying , she was bare footed.

When they all left me with her , I closed the door and locked it then leaned against the door post . I kept staring at her while she stared back not with much confidence but with mixed feelings " So let's get started shall we?".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

299K 9.9K 57
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐎𝐧π₯𝐲 π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬ β˜…β˜…β˜… "Stop moving and stay still." "Then tell me where we are going then," I replied, getting annoye...
41.5K 1.1K 16
a past connection and an unexpected encounter, will you be able to forgive her?
1.3K 25 29
Love destroyed her life at young age,but when she stepped into a dangerous world of mafia she revealed her true essence.Life turned into a mess when...
95.1K 4.7K 50
What happens when a traumatic accident triggers painful memories. Will Chrissy be able to regain her power and the truth or will she sink into a deep...