Stuck With You

De Alicia_007

"sir..." I say looking down. "yes? Any problem?" "no, i-i.. I'm quitting." He laughs before looking back at... Mais

Author's note !!!
Before I became the queen
The handsome devil
The interview
We meet again
Salty Coffee
Pay Back
Business Dinner
Bodyguard
She can't cook
Stalker
The flowers
The twins
His wife
His sister
Something nice
Crush me
Rock and Roll
I won't
Fired!
Do it
Please Stay
Rainy night
You're not my girlfriend
I don't like your friend
She's your sister
Been the lucky one
ICU ROOM
Scared to be lonely
It's not her
New Job
Gold Digger
I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU!!
I'm sorry
Friends again
Us
Joshua's Girlfriend
The Gift
It's Over
What you wanted
Definitely Blind
Messed up
The Wedding Day
Burn for you
Always
Scared to lose you part 1
Scared to lose you part 2
Like I do
Her Home part 1
Her Home part 2

You can't hide from me

37 7 7
De Alicia_007

Lisa's POV:

"the car is ready." Kelvin announces.

"just give me two minutes Kelvin." I say to him as I look at my reflection in the mirror.

Today is the day I'll meet Gina and Giana. I'm afraid to admit this but I know that Josh will be there too.

I don't want to talk to him again and I'll do everything in my power to avoid him.

"it takes you hours to finish dressing up."

I roll my eyes as I grab my bag. "shall we?"

"finally, we can't be late for this." Kelvin reminds me and I nod my head.

"how's Ashley?" I ask him.

"she's beautiful." he answers and I roll my eyes again.

"as in how's she doing?"

"she's beautiful and she's amazing and she's fine and happy, I'm doing a great job." he boasts.

"I bet you are."

"I just want to make her happy and I don't want her to be hurt because of me." he smiles and I remember how Joshua hurt me.

We sit in the car as we wait for Ben who's talking to the guard at the gate.

After some minutes, he slides into the driver's seat before saying, "ma'am, there's a kid at the gate."

"who's she looking for?" I ask.

"she hasn't said anything since morning."

"she's been here since morning?"

"yes."

"call Jake to come over, he'll know what to do about her." I tell Kelvin.

~~~~~

The graduation ceremony started about an hour ago, I didn't get the chance to see the twins until their names were called to get the certificates.

Gianna smiles while holding her paper, examining it carefully. I'm sure she's very happy about her degree.

...

Everyone's outside in the University ground, taking pictures with their families and I can't help but remember my graduation day.

I was so happy and my dad bought a car as a gift for doing a great job.

"Trina?!" a voice rang in my ear, when I turn around, I find the twins smiling at me.

"is that really you?" Gina asks.

"don't be stupid, we saw her on stage when she was giving that speech right?" Gianna says to her twin sister.

I missed them so much.

"congratulations." I say to them as Kelvin hands me the two bouquets of flowers.

"thank you so much, we really missed you." Gianna says and I smile.

"we really did, and when I asked Joshua-" Gina is cut by Gianna.

"thank you for the flowers, we thought you have already forgotten about us." she gives Gina a fake smile while nodding her head.

"I wouldn't do that." I answer.

When I look behind Gianna, I see him. He's a few meters away and he's talking to a girl who's like my age.

Okay?

He's wearing a black button up shirt and black dress pants? Oh yes. And shiny dress shoes.

He looks so handsome and my stupid heart races rapidly against my chest.

He says something and the girl with him flushes, looking down.

He catches me staring and I look away, I can feel him smirking even without looking at him.

"I should go now." I say to the twins.

"thank you for the flowers!" Gina almost screams and I just smile at her.

...

When I reach home, I walk straight to my room to have a nice cold shower. The water is so refreshing and relaxing.

When I finish, I blow dry my hair, as I put it in a messy bun. I put on clothes and grab my phone to ask Jake about the kid earlier.

Before I even call him, someone knocks on the door and Lea walks in.

"ma'am, there's a gent waiting for you in the living room."

"hmm, is it Max?"

"no, this one is very nice ma'am. I mean his voice is just so sexy and his eyes are very mesmerizing, I almost fainted when he winked at me." she says excitedly and puts her hand on her chest.

"Lea? Are you crushing on my guests?" I ask.

"no ma'am, this guy-"

"I'll be there in a minute, you can leave."

She walks out and I put back my phone on the bed as I walk downstairs.

My heart almost drops when he stands up with a devilish dimpled smirk.

"what are you going here?" I ask him.

"why do you look surprised?" he also asks me.

"how did you know where I live?"

"I followed you, you can't hide from me Trina. I see.. so this is the place where you've been hiding." he says looking around my house.

"nice house." Joshua says as he sits back on the couch.

"you should leave. Now." I tell him and it hurts to say that.

"have a sit first, I won't go anywhere if you won't start talking to me nicely." I roll my eyes as I sit on the other couch, across him.

And I don't want Max to find him here, he told me that he'll come over and I don't want him to find Joshua here.

I sigh, "what would you like to talk about?"

"why are you upset with me?"

Why am I upset with him?

"I'm not upset with anybody, especially you." I tell him without meeting his eyes.

"liar. I can see it clearly, I only told you the truth and now you hate me because of that?"

"I'm not in the mood to argue with me."

"I'm not arguing with you. I'm only here to talk." he remarks.

"but I don't want-" I'm being cut by the opening of the door as Max walks in.

He looks confused as he looks between me and Josh.

"Trina? Who's this guy?" he asks and I can see Joshua's temper rising.

What a wonderful way of starting a conversation Max.

"this is Joshua." I gesture my hand to Joshua who immediately gets up.

"I'm Max, nice to meet you." Max says as he holds out his hand for Josh to take.

"I'm here now, you can leave." Max says and I can see Joshua taking a step forward.

Joshua doesn't seem to be intimidated by Max at all and I think Max is really intimidated by him even if he's not trying to show it, maybe it's because he's shorter than Joshua?

I grab Joshua's arm and when he realizes, he looks at my hand on his arm as he smirks, and I roll my eyes.

"you wouldn't want to start this." Joshua says calmly.

Why's he always this calm?

"I'm not starting anything, I'm just telling you to leave because I'm here for her." Max replies.

This can't happen, especially not between the guy I like and the guy who likes me.

"Max, you should go." I tell him.

"are you sure?" he asks, giving me a disapproving look.

"yes." I answer.

Max shakes his head as he walks out without even sparing me a glance.

I glare at Joshua as I start walking up the stairs to my room, and I hear Joshua running after me.

He walks into the room as he locks the door behind him, putting the keys in his pocket.

What the hell?

"why did you lock the door?"

"I wanted to."

"you're an idiot."

"the idiot you love."

"you're crazy."

"you're beautiful." he says as his eyes meets mine but I look away.

I'm not falling for his tricks, not this time.

"tell me what you want and leave me alone, I don't want you." I tell him and I hear him laugh quietly.

"I'm sorry." he blurts out.

"okay."

"okay? Do you even know how it feels  to say that when you didn't do anything wrong?"

No, I don't.

"you hurt him and I can't accept your apology. Just like that." I snap.

"hurt you? How did I hurt you? I only told you the truth."

"you left me when I needed you the most."

"I did not leave you, you're the one who left me."

I don't say anything and he sighs deeply as he takes a few steps forward, to stand in front of me.

"and I'm not letting you go that easily." he remarks.

"you have to open the door right now and leave."

"please just hear me out. I don't want this and I know you don't want this either."

"but you keep flirting with all the girls in the world."

"and you're always with different guys every single time."

"that's because I want to move on but you're not letting me! You just keep coming back!" I scream at him and walk to the large glass window in my room.

"I don't want you to move on." he replies.

I let out a sarcastic laugh as I face him again.

"what? You don't want me to move on and you don't love me either. What's wrong with you?"

"just listen to me, I've never been in love before and I am not good with words." he says as he stands in front of me, staring into my eyes.

"but I can.. show you how I feel about you." he takes my hand and puts it on his chest, his heart beating as fast as mine.

His eyes pierce mine, he brings his face closer and just then, his warm lips meet mine.

I really wish I could say that I didn't kiss him back.

He smiles when I put my hands around his neck and his hand wrap my waist.

"I want you." he says against my lips.

And I love you.

But I don't say it, I don't want to give him the satisfaction of knowing that I'm deeply in love with him.

I place my hands on his chest as I gently push him away, "where do we go from here Josh?"

He looks into my eyes and tries to kiss me again but I don't allow him.

He sighs, "why are you asking that right now?"

"I want to know."

"I don't know." he answers.

I unwrap his hand from my waist, "you don't know? You just said you want me and now you don't know where we're going."

"try to understand me, I really don't know. All I know is that I don't want you to go away from me."

"you're confused and now you're confusing me too." I admit. "I don't want to go round kissing everyone."

He gives me a dirty look, "don't tell me you kissed that-"

"I did."

I watch him as he groans angrily, shutting his eyes to calm himself down.

"what is wrong with you? You keep changing guys like clothes, first I found you at the restaurant with that Ishmael."

Ishmael?

"it's Ethan." I correct him and he seems to become more angrier.

"I don't give a fuck, and today that fucking Max came here and dared to try and make me leave?"

"so now you're blaming me? You're the one who changes girls like toys, first it was Sam, and you went to have lunch with her. Who knows what you did after that and I saw you today with that girl earlier."

"were you stalking me?"

"I wasn't."

"look, I don't have anything to do with Samona and you should know that I don't even like that girl, she just annoys me everytime and she forces herself on me, she kissed me the first time I met her."

Wait...

Samantha kissed Joshua?

I'm going to kill her.

"what? You see what I'm talking about?! You kissed her and you even had the guts to come here and lock me in my own house?!"

"I did not kiss her! She kissed me and just stop turning the tables on me!"

I stay quiet as I watch him pace back and forth.

"I'm going to kill that Max today and I'll kill Ishmael the next day." he says, still pacing back and forth.

"you won't do anything to any of them."

"and you think you can stop me?"

"yes I can stop and I will. This happened because of you."

"me? How did I make you kiss him?"

"he told me sweet words that you've never told me before." I admit as I sit on the bed.

"what the fuck?" he mutters.

"just that and you went crawling to him? How desperate." he scoffs.

"desperate? I wanted to and it happened, why? because you weren't there."

"shut up."

A victory smile fills my lips because of the fact that I can affect him and I just feel so good and powerful.

"you'll never talk to him again." he demands as he pulls me.

"and you'll never talk to any girl ever again." I challenge him.

"and he'll never step foot in this house or you know what I'll do to him and you." he whispers in my ear and my heart beats like crazy.

He's driving me insane.

"me?"

"yes, I'm going to punish you." he gives me a dimpled smile.

"how?"

"should I punish you right now?" he whispers again.

His warm breath on my ear gives me chills.

"no, save it for another time." I answer him.

He stares into my eyes, "are you still hiding something from me Trina?" he asks.

Yes, your baby is gone.

"no." I shake my head.

"are you sure?"

"yes, I'm not hiding anything from you." I lie.

There's no point in telling him about the baby, it's no longer with me.

He takes a step back before taking the keys out of his pocket.

"you're now free." he says as he walks to the door and opens it.

"Joshua?" I call him.

"yes?"

"nothing."

Just tell him!!!

"are you okay?"

"no.. I mean yes I'm fine, bye."

He looks confused then he walks out, just like that. Without saying anything.

Hey!!

How are you doing?!

Do you think it's right for Trina to hide the truth about her baby from Joshua?

To those who don't like Joshua!! Do you still hate him after he showed your girl how he feels about her?

Thank you for reading!

Love you!

...

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1M 35.6K 48
Second Love previously known as Billionaire's LOVE or OBSESSION Ranked #80 in Romance on [28.09.17] Ranked #88 in Romance on [24.09.17] Ranked #93...
51K 2.3K 102
[COMPLETELY EDITED AND FINISHED] What happens when you fall in love with your enemy? Well you do know what happens, your family abandons you and all...
4.8M 125K 59
(Completed) Carrying the bag pack, I run. I run from the man I love. The man who is the father of my unborn children. I brush past the security check...
2M 60.1K 50
Needs to be heavily edited lmao Now, I'm alone with the beast . He stares into my soul causing me to gulp. "You're going to do something for me." He...