Reckless Desires | Park Jimin...

By MINSFICXS

⚠️ The following content is a work of fiction and the story has nothing to relate with the mentioned idol or... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23
EPILOGUE - 1
EPILOG- 2

24.

2.7K 132 46
By MINSFICXS

Y/N'S POV | a while ago ::

My eyes were barely open. I couldn't feel anything. My body was losing its energy because I hadn't eaten anything. I sighed keeping my head up as I heard some distinct voices. Letting out a curse, I shut my eyes and leaned my head back. "Why are you so stubborn, y/n?" I flinched at the sudden voice of Liam. I passed him a glare before rolling my eyes and looking away. He shook his head, pulling her same chair and placing it in front of me before he took a seat. "They are looking for you." He muttered.

"Jimin seems like he has gone insane." I stared up at him. A smile displayed on his face. Kevin and Hanbin were standing outside, arguing over something. Liam glanced at my untouched food. "He hadn't eaten anything either." Tears welled up in my eyes as I blink them away. "Why are you doing this...?" My voice comes out as a whisper. "I told you that already." Liam grabbed the plate full with sandwiches. "I want your defeat. Just say that you won't attain your exams and give me your position in the company."

I watched him as he grabbed a sandwich and placed it in front of my mouth. "Dream on.." I mumbled, glaring at him. He chuckled while shaking his head. "I didn't expect anything less from you, to be honest. No worries, stay here. I will try to find some other way so your father can happily give me his place." He smiled. "Now eat, sis." I glared at him before looking away. He sighed,grabbing my chin and forcing the sandwich in my mouth.

I groan, spitting it afterwards. "What the fuck is wrong with you?! You will die if you don't eat and I'm not interested in becoming your murderer!" Liam roared as I sighed, turning to look at him. "But you're good my kidnapper?" I questioned. He grabbed my chin, forcing the grip as his fingers dug into my skin but I didn't waver, didn't cry,didn't flinch although my insides were dying and not because of lack of food but because I know someone out there is way too worried for me.

I can't think about what Jimin must be going through.

"I'll do anything to reach my goal." He stated. "And that is? To get money from my father? You think he will leave you after all the shits you're doing to me?" I asked. He scoffed, leaving my chin and getting back on his feets. I watched as he walked around the room. I had never felt this much helpless in my life. I watch him walk away as he barks at Minhyuk.

I can smell the cigarettes. Those guys are heavy smokers. I stare down at my feets, tears slowly cascading down my cheek and I can't even wipe at them. Knowing that I'm alone in the room, i let them fall as I watch the tear drops fall at my feets.

If he was here, he would've wiped them.

He would've whispered sweet nothing in my ears.

He would've smiled at me, bringing me instant comfort.

Only that, he isn't here.

Jimin isn't here.

It happens all too fast or maybe too slow but suddenly, the curtain over the door has caught fire. "What the hell?" I gritted my teeth as my eyes widened at the sight. "Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit!" I hear Liam cursing as he yells. I hear them all yelling at each other for smoking too much because the fire is the result of nothing but a mere cigarette which they left without soaking the cigarette butt.

"No! Help!!" I yell but no one comes. "I don't want her to die!" I hear Liam yelling. I hear the rustling sounds which indicates that they are trying to get me out of here. But the warehouse is in the middle of nowhere. There's no water in sight. My heart hammers against my chest as my eyes drop to the kerosene kept in the room. I only watch when the fire reaches those cans and suddenly it's a massive fire.

"Y/n!" Liam yells and I can only whimper in my chair as I'm still tied up. "There's no way to save her dude!" Kevin said as I shook my head.

No. Don't leave. Please. Don't leave.

I don't find the energy to speak and suddenly I know that the boys outside have left to save themselves and perhaps this is the way Liam can clean me out of his way. Easy and simple.

I don't dwell upon their absence, my instincts get the better of me and suddenly I can only think about survival. The fire is still away from me so I need to get out of this chair. I try with all the energy left in me to get out of the ropes but they are too tight and I'm too weak. I can't stop my tears as the heat reaches my skin and it starts itching.

I start to sweat and then it becomes hard to breathe. I don't know for how long I try to move but I somehow manage to move my chair while still being tied to it. "Somebody... help.." I whispered. The ropes digging in my skin, cutting through my flesh and making it bleed. I groan, feeling pain everywhere in my body. I cry out a mewl, feeling the urge to tend to my wounds.

"No..." I look around only to see flames glaring at me from everywhere. I shiver at the sight. Locked up in the warehouse which is on fire and unfortunately there's no one except me. As I watch the flames rising and things falling apart I can only imagine that this is my demise.

This is the end.

I bite on my lower lip, still trying to move the chair as I cough out a wild cough. Suddenly, my chair falls off and my head hits something. "God.." I groaned, feeling the blood ooze out of my skin. The liquid gushed out and I shut my eyes for God knows how long.

Was I so unlucky to not even get a chance to see him for once?

To hold him and to talk to him?

Did we not love each other enough?

Will I leave not being able to talk to my father and tell him about every little thing that I feel?

Tears brim in my eyes,falling one after one as I lay there helplessly and watch everything fall apart. The hotness of the fire engulfed me, making my skin itch, making it harder to breathe. I give up and close my eyes, not hoping to open them.

Maybe that was it and there was no need to fight anymore. In fact this is better than I could've imagined. Although the only regret I'll have is that.. I never got a chance to say a proper goodbye to my coldie and neither did I get a chance to tell him that I didn't like the books he read me as much as I loved the fact that it was him who was reading to me.

"Y/n!!" I flinch at the sudden familiar voice, as if it's in my heart that's yelling out my name. I slowly open my eyes and see through my blurry vision. "J-Jimin.." The joy of being able to see him takes me overboard and I let out a weak smile. "Y/n!!" I blink, his figure getting clear and I see him trying to untie me. There's a frown on his face, an unreadable pain in his eyes and so much more emotions I've never seen before.

"Don't close your eyes baby.. please.." It only occurs to me that he is actually here. My eyes widened. No. No. No. No. No. He can't be here. He shouldn't be here. "W-what are you doing here?" I hissed at the pain when he finally untied me. The guy has tears in his eyes as he scoops me in his arms. He quickly pulls off his t-shirt and covers me with it. "Oh God, y/n.. Are you okay?" He cups my face as I stare at him. I raise my hand and touch his face.

Feeling his skin against my fingertips, my lips wobble. I'm seated in his lap, his arms around me and I suddenly throw myself at him. I hug him, wrap my arms around his neck, hide my face in his chest and do the thing that I haven't been able to do in front of Liam.

I cry out.

I let all the tears out in his arms. It's weird how at the end of the day he always found me to cry in his arms but it felt good. I'm the girl who never actually cries in front of anyone. I was an emotionless prick for outsiders but to Jimin, I'd lay bare, with all my layers off, with all my scars on display and I know, he'd still love me.

I feel him rubbing my back, kissing my head and then I pull away, realizing the situation. "What are you doing here? You shouldn't be here." I mumbled as he wiped at my tears with his thumb. "How could I not come to save you?" I shook my head at him. "There's no way out of this.." The fire was already massive and I bet that all the way out of this room was destroyed.

"There's no world without you in it." He whispered as I gave him a look. "I may sound way too dramatic for this.." He holds my hand which is caressing his face. Tears in his eyes and a small smile on his face. "...but if I can't live with you then I'm going to end my life with you only, Little Siren." I chuckle at him despite the moisture in my eyes. "You're bleeding." He mumbled. "It doesn't hurt anymore."

Because you're here.

"I didn't want our story to end like this." I mumbled. "This is not the end yet." He replied. "Don't we... don't we deserve a happy end like all the people in those books you've read to me.." I stated. "Some stories have tragic end because they.. they are too beautiful to be real.." He said. "Then I don't want it to be real.. I want that imperfection, I want that mess.. I want it all.. I don't..I don't want it to end like this.. not this.." He joined our foreheads, looking into my teary orbs through his own.

"If I'm being honest...then i don't want it to end like this too.. I want to read you every existing book, y/n..I want to watch all movies with you.. I want to go on all the silly dates with you.. I.. I want it all.. I want to live with you.." I jolted up at the pillar falling just beside us. He hides me in his arms. "I love you." I mumbled. "I love you so much." I added.

"Why?" He patted my head like we weren't in a house that's about to turn into ashes. I cough out. The smoke gets in my lungs, making it harder to breathe. "...because... it feels right.. no.. no specific...reason..." My eyelids get heavy. I feel his lips on mine before everything turns black.

[ TIME SKIP ]

There's a throbbing pain in my head but I feel too numb to even move. My eyes are heavy and my brain is clouded as I flutter my eyelashes. A low groan leaves my mouth but it comes as a whimper. I release a breath, opening my eyes which takes a few minutes to adjust the bright lights in the room.

Lights?

I move my head and as the surroundings become clear I realize that I'm in a hospital. I sigh while slowly moving my hand to remove the oxygen mask from my face. However someone grabs my hand, making my movements halt in the process. "Y/n.." My father's face comes in front of my eyes. Concern filled eyes. I blink my eyes, staring at him. There's a tear rolling down his cheeks.

"You okay, sweetie?" He smiles while patting my head. Feeling the warmth of his hand over my head, the overwhelming feeling takes over me and I can't help but shed a tear again.

When did I start crying so much?

I gasp out a long breath and run while calling the doctors. I wait until they check up on me. "She is fine." One of the nurses assures my father while I keep staring at his figure. I don't remember seeing him in this condition ever. Disheveled hairs, creases on his clothes, tired eyes and so much pain. This is so Un-Kang of him.

"Are you feeling any better now? Is it hurting anywhere?" He questioned once the doctors and nurses left. I remove the oxygen mask from my face while he helps me sit up. "How... how did I.. get... here...?" It's harder to speak and breathe and I don't know why. "Jimin came to save you. However,you both got stuck inside and he made sure to cover you from the fire. The fire fighters came in time and took you out."

"Where... is Jimin..?" I asked. "He is fine." My father smiles at me as he strokes my head lovingly. I stare at him as if he is possessed or something. I can't help the tear falling down my cheek which he immediately wipes away. "I'm so sorry, baby.. For everything that Liam did.." He gritted his teeths at the mention of that guy. "I thought... I'll never... get to see you.. again.." I mumbled as he shook his head.

"I'm so sorry.. for everything, y/n.." He grabs my hand in his, placing a kiss on my knuckles. "When we brought you to the hospital, you weren't breathing properly. The oxygen couldn't reach your lungs because of being in that fire for so long but I'm glad it all turned out well." He added. "You know.. I didn't send your mother to the psychiatrist because.. I loved her way too much to let her go.." I listen to him only.

"I was contacting this psychiatrist who would treat her from home but before I could hire him... it was too late already.." He sighed, and I squeezed his hand in comfort. "I'm not saying that I was a good husband or... a father.. I neglected her when she needed me the most and I.. couldn't pay attention to you as well..." He stated. "..I was consumed by my hunger for success.. I lost my best friend and.. it was just too much to handle on my own.. When Yusoo died, I was concerned for you.. I didn't want you to turn out like her and hence I kept you away from the fictional world.."

"I am your culprit.. y/n.. It all went wrong.. i know.. I realized it the day I found out about yours and Jimin's relationship and I've been thinking about it all since then.." He sighed before continuing. He looks up at me, his teary orbs meeting mine. "Is it... is it too late to be your dad and not just your father..?" I gulp down the lump forming in my throat as I shut my eyes before looking away from him.

My lips wobble as a sob escapes my mouth. My father was not the villain of my story, I made him because he didn't give me enough reasons to see him as my hero. My mother however was not fit to be the hero either and she herself turned into a villain because she lived in her head and there were monsters in her head.

I sighed, feeling him squeeze my hand. "I won't be surprised if you deny this.." He said. "I'd understand you but.. just.. don't hate me.. you're everything I have, y/n.." I bite on my lips, still not daring to look at him. "I'll bring something for you to eat." I feel him slipping his hand away from mine and then I grip his hand tighter.

Maybe I should let him comfort me this time. After all,how would he know what I'm feeling if I don't tell him?

"Stay... dad.." I stared at him as he nodded before pulling me in a hug and kissing my head. "Everything's going to be okay.. I won't let anyone hurt you anymore.." He mumbled as I nodded my head.

JIMIN'S POV ::

I stare at my father who is giving me looks from the corner. "I am fine, dad." I muttered causing him to let out a sigh. Jesus, I can't believe he was so worried about me. I've been awake the whole time they took us out from that warehouse. I only passed out when we were finally out and I let go of her hand. I only remember how Kang Daniel was crying seeing his daughter in that state.

"You broke your arm." My father stated. "Something fell over it for fucks sake!" I sighed. There was a bandage on my left arm and no it's not a fracture but more like a sprain. I don't even remember when and how I got the injury. Y/n is the one who is more injured. Infact, she has been unconscious for more hours than me.

I let out a sigh,staring at the ceiling before glancing at my father who is reading a magazine. Someone really has possessed my father. "Is she awake now?" I asked quietly. "Yes. Daniel said she is awake." He muttered as a small smile appeared on my face. "Can I see her please?" I asked. He closed the magazine, placed it on a table and gave me a look.

"No. You cannot." My father declared. I shut my eyes. "I really want to see her, dad." I mumbled. He nodded his head in agreement. "I know but you need rest too and Daniel said that she is fine now." I open my mouth to speak but he cuts me off. "I'm not trying to stop you from meeting her, Jimin. You can see y/n whenever you want but not right now. You need rest too." I blink my eyes, his words slowly settling in my brain.

"You don't have a problem with that?" I questioned. "No." He quietly said before looking at his lap and then at me. "You won't just risk your own life for a mere infatuation, right? I saw it all with my own eyes.. You were not okay without her and at the end of the day, I only want you to be happy."

He is possessed.

I give him a look, not knowing what to make of his words. "Are you real?" The words slip out. The corner of his lips curved up, a smile appeared on his face which twinkled in his eyes. "I am trying to be." He sighed before continuing. "You know the moment.. they took you out of that warehouse, i saw how tightly you were holding onto her until you passed out and even then your hand was still holding her. In that moment I realized that you... love her way too much to let her go.." I blink my eyes, staring at him and the small smile on his face.

"It's not easy to find a love so strong in this world. Sometimes it takes a lifetime and you still can't find it but.. you managed to find it at such a young age. Not only that.. but you also know how to treasure that love.." There's something in his eyes when he looks at me. I've always been an ace student and topped every competition but never have I ever seen that look in my father's eyes.

Like he is very proud of me.

"I admit that I've been a crappy father and because of being cheated on.. I was heartbroken.. took it out on you which was absolutely wrong. I was determined to think that love doesn't exist and people can't be trusted. I didn't want you to go through that pain.. you saw your mother cheating on me. You were abandoned by her and then... in a way I abandoned you too.." I stare down at my fingers, letting him speak his heart out.

"Kind of... made you into a machine. I know you're going to forgive me but I am sorry.." My head snaps at him. "Are you realizing your mistakes now?" I asked. "I almost lost you today.. When you jumped into that fire, I couldn't feel my heart. I only remembered your face and how I never once saw you smiling in front of me.." I scoffed at him. "You realized a lot in that short moment."

"Sometimes it takes you a lifetime to realize your mistakes but sometimes a few seconds or a mere moment is enough." Hjs words settle down somewhere within. "I can't say that I can forget whatever that you've done. However... I don't want to stay in the past so we move on." I ramble out the words as he nods in direction. We fall into silence until I break the ice. "Does she.. does she know about this?" I asked.

I don't have to mention a name because my father knows exactly whom I'm talking about. "Hye-young knows about your accident." He muttered. "Then do me a favor and make sure that she doesn't show up in front of me." I added with a sigh. "I'll take care of it." I give him a nod.

Few hours rolled down. It was night. I was still in the hospital and had no idea where y/n was. My eyes were dying to see her at this point. Kang Daniel came for a visit but he ignored the questions about y/n. I asked the nurses about her and they said she is fine but I want to make sure of it by myself. I shift in my bed, a groan leaving my mouth at the discomfort and uneasiness I feel in my chest.

I glance at the ceiling. My father left a while ago as I insisted on him because shit I was not used to his caring side and watching him for a long time was not helping my case either. I let out a sigh before checking the time. It was 1:35am. I bite on my lips before giving in my intrusive thoughts. I get off my bed and slowly walk towards the door. I peek outside and after making sure that no one's in the hallway, I step out of my room.

613

That's her room number. Thankfully we both were on the same floor and so it was easy to find it. I walk around, avoiding every nurse who is roaming around , being half asleep. My steps come to an abrupt halt as I see y/n's father standing outside her room. I click my tongue and turn around to leave. "I saw you already, Jimin." I shut my eyes behind turning towards him. I clear my throat, straightening my posture, settling my expressions as I waltz towards him.

"I couldn't sleep." I muttered to him. He gave me a look, glancing over at me with a nod of his head. "I assume that much." I hummed at him. "I didn't get to thank you enough for saving my daughter." He had told me this before too. "I didn't save your daughter." I mumbled, glancing at him. "I saved my love." I added, he stared at me while blinking his eyes. "I was going out for a walk, can you look over at her?"

A smile breaks through my lips which I instantly cover with a clearing of my throat. "Sure." He pats my shoulder before leaving. I pump my fist in the air before slowly opening the door of her room. It's dark and the only light that's illuminating the room is the moonlight coming from the window. My eyes soften as soon as they land on the figure laying in the bed.

As much as it hurt to see the bandages covering her, I felt at ease seeing her safe and fine. She had her eyes shut, puffing out soft breath as her chest was rising and falling. I smiled, seeing my little Siren sleeping with no trouble or distress. I was literally dying there to see her and here she is, sleeping with no care. I brush the hair from her face before planting a kiss on her forehead.

A smile crept on my lips as I stared at her. "What a relief that you're fine.." I mumbled, continuing to stroke her hair. A sigh escaped my mouth as my gaze dropped to the empty space beside her on the bed. Tilting my head to the side, a thought popped up in my head.

It wouldn't hurt to lay beside her right?

I just need to be careful.

I nod to myself before slowly and carefully slipping inside the sheets. I wrap my arms around her figure, inhaling her scent. "Jimin.." My eyes widened as I looked down to see her staring back at me. "You.. you're awake.." She hums with a smile. "You are a little sneaky, aren't you?" I let out a smile at that. She turns to face me, resting her head on my uninjured arms while placing her hand on my chest.

"I was waiting, you know.." I nodded at that. "No one let me in.. I was dying to meet you too." I whispered. "I was this close to sneaking out of my room." I chuckled along with her. "Are you okay?" I questioned. She nodded her head with a sigh erupting from her mouth. "I thought.. I thought that was the end.." I feel her shuddering at her own words. "Nope. We still have a long way to go. Our story can't end just like that."

She stares at me, my hand glides to her face, tracing her cheekbone before my fingertips nips at her lips. The silence is clouding us and there's a pull on both of us which is pulling us together. Towards each other. I don't realize when we are leaning in until our lips connect. I feel her moving her lips as I stroke her cheeks. We kiss in a soft yet sensual way.

Our hearts beat louder than anything in the room. I couldn't get enough of her as I nipped and sucked on her lower lip. She let out a breathy moan as I swirled my tongue inside her mouth. I feel her clutching onto my hospital shirt. Few minutes later, I let go of her drawing a whine from her. I chuckled seeing her reaction. "Why did you stop?"

I boop at her nose. "Because you're still not fully good. Your lungs aren't functioning because of all the smoke. You need to breathe." I muttered. "I don't mind you sucking the oxygen out of me." She mumbled as I smiled. "Neither do I but it's not the right time, okay!" I exclaimed. She mumbles something incoherent under her breath as I pull her into me.

We cuddle each other in complete silence. Letting the moment sink in, letting our souls speak the language we cannot decipher. For a few, I forget everything because the thing that matters the most is that my little Siren is fine and I have her in my arms. I feel her and just keep her safe.

"Jimin.." I hear her voice as I let out a hum in response. "You once asked me what my favorite trope is.. ask me again because I do have an answer this time." She looks up at me, thousands of stars twinkling in her eyes. "What's your favorite trope, little Siren?" I questioned. "Us. You and I." Her words settle down at the deepest part of my heart. My eyes softened at her sight.

I engulfed her completely then and didn't realize when I drifted off to my dreamland. The next morning I'm met with Kang Daniel's bloody eyes as he glares at me. Y/n is sitting besides me, a boring look on her face. We are getting a discharge today. "I told you to keep an eye on her and what did you do?" I open my mouth to speak but my girlfriend cuts me off. "Common dad! We missed each other and I thought you were cool with us being together?"

She holds my hand as her father sighs. "No father is ever cool about letting her daughter go." He muttered. "I'm sorry Mr Kang but I promise I will take care of her." I mumbled. He looked away before staring back at us. "That you do." I nod my head at him. "So.. what about Liam?" Y/n questioned.

"He will be arrested for kidnapping and an attempt to murder." Her father stated. "And you're okay with that?" She asked. "Yes. I am. Infact.. I'm considering divorcing Emily." Y/n stares at her father with astonishment. "Marrying her was a wrong thing but divorcing her is definitely a right one." He added. "I don't know.. it's your decision.." Y/n mumbled. "Yeah."

Suddenly the door burst open. "Jimin-ssi!" Jungkook exclaimed dramatically as I let out a defeated sigh. "Y/n!!" Taehyung follows him behind along with Sam and Frank. "Hey!" Y/n smiled. I let out a groan when Jungkook throws himself on me and then Taehyung does the same. "I'll prepare the papers for your discharge. Your father's getting on my nerves." Mr Kang said to me before he left us all alone.

The room suddenly feels small with everyone inside. They ask several questions about everything that happened. "You know that guy always seemed creepy!" Taehyung exclaimed. "I'm so sorry.. had I not been in Minhyuk then.." Y/n holds Sam's hand, shaking her head. "It would've happened anyways."

"But I'm glad that it all ended." Jungkook stated. "Now... now Jimin will get laid everyday! Right y/n-" Before I can do anything to Jungkook who speaks bullshit again, y/n throws a nearby pillow at him. "How about you focus on your own sex life instead of snitching onto ours?!" She exclaimed, glaring at Jungkook. "She is scary." He muttered,hiding himself behind Taehyung. "You do stupid things and receive stupid consequences." Taehyung sighed, shaking his head.

Everyone starts laughing at Jungkook and his jokes while I secretly stare at my little Siren. Things weren't good, they were worse. We started off with a simple project that bound us together but here we are now. Inevitably in love.

I'm sure it won't be all rainbow and sunshine in future as well but we will find our way. As long as we are together. After all it was a game of reckless desires but now it has bloomed into an unexpected love.

Y/n finds me staring at her. "What?" She mouths as I shake my head. "Nothing. I love you!" She held my hand, smiling at me widely. "I love you too!"

"Gross!" Jungkook exclaimed as I threw a glare in his direction. "The only gross thing here is your thoughts!" Taehyung exclaimed. "Exactly dude." Sam stated. "Stop bullying him. He is right, you both should get a room." Frank stated. "How about you all leave then?" I grumbled.

"No! We are here to take you home!"

Home.

Well sometimes, it is a person indeed and I found my home in a very unexpected person.

My little Siren.

-To be continued..

A/N :: Originally this was supposed to be the end but I'm not yet ready to let go of these both so I will write a bonus chapter!

Writing y/n's character here was my favorite thing but also a tough part. I hope you all liked the story and liked her character as well.

Thank you so much for all the love and support to this book. I love you all 😭💗

Please vote and comments ♡

-Not to spoil or something but I'm gonna start a new Taehyung book in next week so please I ask for you all to support it as well. 🥺✊🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 108 33
"let me kiss all your hurt, pain and scars away." Namjoon whispered as he slowly unbuttoned Jin's shirt, gently trailing down kisses from his chest t...
3.5M 202K 65
His finger traces my skin, his coffee brown eyes staring deep into mine as I feel chills run down my spine. "Taehyung." I call out his name, close to...
415 10 30
First 8 parts=boring just information. Skip them if you wantand start the story from the part 'COLD'. But it will be good if you read them so you can...
15.9K 808 29
"KINDNESS" What she was made of. "COLDNESS" What his actions always told her. "I still can't believe how an innocent flower like her was bloomed by...