Through a screen | Bangchan

By m4nix1e_

"Bangchan knows i exist?! What is life?" updated cover by: @cykrowe_ <3 started: 11/6/23 ended: 16/9/23 Ranki... More

before you read.
I- Chan said what?!
II- A dream
III- Friends?
IV- This is chan
V- Thinking 'bout you
VI- One day.
VII- Bittersweet
VIII- 'Because'
IX- Just the two of us
X- Million notifications
XI- Not a lost cause
XII- Tainted memories
XIII- Chan! Relax!
XIV- Come to me
XV- See you soon
XVI- Soft pink flowers
XVII- Intertwined
XVIII- Step out
XIX- Good
XX- Laptop
XXI- JYP
XXII- Mukbang
XXIII- So long
XXIV- Between the lines
XXV- Bad idea
XXVI- Jazz
XXVII- Cough Cough
XXVIII- Finally!
XXIX- Go away
XXX- Happy ending?
XXXI- Gone
XXXII- Tired voices
XXXIII- Decisions
XXXIV- Sweet bliss
XXXV- Official
XXXVI- Work
XXXVII- Click Click
XXXVIII- Home
XXXIX- Progress
XL- A new chapter
XLI- Tracklist
XLII- Moving in
XLIII- First date
XLIV- Homecoming
XLV- Released
after you read.
The one (extra chp)

epilogue: chan and yn moments that called me single in 50 different languages

11K 344 341
By m4nix1e_

authors note: this is written in the perspective of a compilation of cute chan x yn moments made by a fan.

Make the comments look like the comments section of this video
_________________________________________

Y/N blinked at the comment she just saw, taken aback. She read it out-

"We know why Y/N likes chan (she has daddy issues)"

She bursts out laughing.
_________________________________________

Interviewer: This is stray kids' 4th title track with a romantic style, there's been a lot of romantic songs lately. Why?"

The members laughed.

Changbin: Ah yes, its all thanks to our producer mr bang chan.

Han: Yeah, chan why so many love songs?

Changbin: They're all about Y/N.

The members roared, teasing the now tomato- red leader.
__________________________________________

Chan's room:

"Im not a photographer but i can picture me and you together." He laughed at the cheesy pickup line a stay had commented. "I dont think my girlfriend would appreciate that."

__________________________________________

Behind the scenes:

"What is this?" Jisung laughed, touching the scrunchie on Chan's wrist.

"Its Y/N's" Chan smiled, from jisung to the camera.

"Are you going to wear it while we're filming?"

"Of course!"
_________________________________________

Q&A with Y/N and Chan:

"Who said i love you first?" You read out the question you had received.

"She did." Chan smiled

"Yes and he didn't say it back until the next day."

"I was too shocked to reply at that time."

"No you just didn't love me"

Chan scoffs, "I've spent more time loving you then i have loving myself."

*he just said he started loving himself after he started loving Y/N im sobbing.*

__________________________________________

Award show:

Y/N has produced a song for NMIXX and and they win an award for that song.

While lily is giving the acceptance speech-

Lily: "A huge thank you to our producer Y/N, who creates music with all her love, she deserves this award just as much as we do."

The camera shifts from the girls on stage, to the audience. Specifically, your boyfriend.

Chan is shown on the big screen just BEAMING, making fans go wild.
_________________________________________

SKZ log:

After a long day of work, you and the members had to travel back home.

While waiting for your car, Chan noticed goosebumps on your skin due to the cold.

He wrapped his jacket around you. you were so exhausted that you nuzzled into Chan's chest and closed your eyes. He wrapped his arms around your waist and let you rest on him.
__________________________________________

Chan's vlog:

Chan comes home really late from work and enters his room to find Y/N curled up and fast asleep.

Gently he lays down in bed next to her, and she rolls over immediately towards him.

"Hii baby." Chan whispers

"You're late" She whines, her eyes closed and sleepy.

Chan laughs at your cuteness, "Im sorry."

He kisses your temple, and you, too sleepy to argue, nuzzle into him like a koala bear.

With a soft laugh, he shuts the camera off.
___________________________________________

Q&A with Y/N and Chan

"I wasn't your first kiss?!" Chan turns to his girlfriend, offended

She shakes her head no.

"Doesn't matter, cuz i'll be your last." He says smugly, before pulling her in for a quick peck.
_________________________________________

Chan's room:

People are writing comments about your recent comeback, talking about your body in a crass, sexual way.

His eyebrows furrow at the comments, he tries his hardest to ignore them but there's way too many.

"Excuse me?" Chan says, scrolling back up the see a particularly horrendous comment. His jaw clenches as he reads it, "Lets not talk about Y/N like that, shall we?"

After a while, he sees a few more sexual comments and decides to address them. "I feel like you guys are forgetting that we have to respect women and their bodies."

Lastly, "Dont provoke me to do something. You're gonna regret it."
__________________________________________

SKZ Talker:

Minho is talking about their most recent comeback. However, fans were more excited about what was going in the background because, though blurry, they could see-

Chan without a shirt, apparently pinning you against the wall. You're obviously trying to escape from between him and the wall, so you put your hands on his bare chest to push him away.

He doesn't budge, instead, the camera catches him grabbing your hands and placing them around his shoulders before he leans down to trap you in a deep kiss.
__________________________________________

Chan's room:

He's reacting to your recent comeback-

"I actually haven't watched this one before, so this is my first time seeing it." He smiles, playing the video.

Immediately his jaw drops when he sees you on camera, in a black dress.

This M/V's concept was more of a.. black swan kinda thing.

As he's watching the M/V, he clenches his fists, shaking them as hes so excited.

At one point, there's a clip of you shooting a finger gun at the camera and then winking, and he cant take it anymore. He pauses the video, and covers his mouth with his hands.

Bro starts fanboy-ing at you.
___________________________________________

You'd been sick for the past few days after the end of one of your tours, it had taken a toll on both your body and your mind.

Fans were really worried about you until one day, chan posted the most adorable video on his insta.

He smiled at the camera, moving it further away so that everyone could see you, curled up in his lap, head resting on his chest. With his free hand, he held you in place.

"I know (y/n's fandom name)'s are worried, but.." He leaned down and kissed the top of your head, "Im taking good care of her."
__________________________________________

SKZ Talker:

"Y/N and chan are fighting again guys.. " Jeongin sighed, "Obviously its chan's fault."

Hyunjin, who was recording, turned the camera to the couch where you sat, scrolling through your phone.

Chan walked to you, and placed a pack of your favorite candy on the table without saying a word.

Your eyes turned from the candy, to chan who casually walked away.

Sneakily, you grabbed the candy from the table and opened it up.

"Not mad at me anymore?" Chan raised an eyebrow from his dressing table.

You rolled your eyes before throwing the bag of candy at him, he caught it with ease and laughed.

Hyunjin turned the camera back to a very tired Jeongin.

"Why are they like this?" The poor maknae sighed
__________________________________________
Y/N's vlog:

"Todays tmi, chans toothbrush is black! He's that one quirky guy that uses black for everything." You laugh

From somewhere behind the camera, Chan says "Your toothbrush is hot pink so dont even start."
__________________________________________
SKZ talker:

You flinched at the loud, weird noises the members were making. You were backstage and they were doing vocal practices.

"Everyone.. " You said, flipping the camera over to show 7 out of 8 members, huddled around in a circle, warming up their voices for the concert. "These are my kids."

You turned the camera around and, just in time, Chan walked over and gave you a back hug. Smiling at the camera with his chin on your shoulder.

"And this is their father." You smiled.
__________________________________________

Chan's vlog:

"You guys!" Chan exclaims, pulling out a huge box, "Y/N! Got! Me! A! Drone!"
__________________________________________

Interview:

Y/N is sitting beside Chan, and all the members are gathered, talking about something important.

Jisung was talking when you, fidgeting with the rips on chan's jeans, slipped your hand inside so that it was touching his thigh.

You didn't mean to, it was just you unconsciously playing with his jeans. You stroked his thigh and he started giggling, shyly.

His laughter interrupted Jisung, and everyone turned to look at him.

"Can yall not for like ONE SECOND?!" Jisung yelled.
__________________________________________

Shaky clip shot by a fan:

Stray kids had just come back from one of their long world tours, and you were waiting at the airport to greet them.

As soon as Chan saw you, his eyes lit up and he rushed to you.

You opened up your arms as he immediately pulled you in a hug before lifting you off the ground and spinning you around.

Needless to say, you guys had really missed each other and were extremely happy to finally be back together.
__________________________________________

Y/N's vlog:

*shows off givenchy purse*

"my boyfriend gifted me this."
___________________________________________

Chan's room:

"Yeah i actua-" Chan turns, interrupted by the sound of the door opening.

He saw your head peeping in, you were wearing his hoodie, and smiled

"C'mere." He said, gesturing with his hand for you to come inside.

You walk in and immediately sit down on his lap, wrapping your hands around his neck and sleeping on his shoulder.

He wraps his hands around your waist as if this is something that happens on a normal basis, and continues on with his live.
__________________________________________

Your concert:

You're chatting with the fans at a concert when suddenly you notice a familiar face in the audience.

"I really hope you guys enjoy today and- Oh!" You blink before narrowing your eyes to see the man in the audience clearer.

The crowd cheers when everyone finally realises that Chan has come to the concert as a surprise to you.

"Waitttt" You laugh, "Chan?"

The crowd goes crazy, cheering his name as he tries his hardest to hide behind your other friend that he's here with.

"My boyfriend is here!!" You break out into the biggest smile, "Everyone make some noise for Stray kids' leader Bang Chan!"
__________________________________________

Y/N's live:

You smiled at a comment you had recieved, "You spent your anniversary in jeju? Woahhh. I hope you enjoyed." You suddenly remembered something, so you laughed before saying

"Me and Chan spent our anniversary in the studio. Honestly, we were so busy we couldn't do anything and i was kinda upset but Chan ordered food and lit up candles to make it as nice as he could. I remember, i cried when he hugged me because i was so overwhelmed with work and he let me cry for like a solid half an hour even though he had work too."
__________________________________________

You were opening for Stray kids's world tour.

At a concert in Sydney, stays and the members started chanting Chan's name.

It was a special project that you had prepared to celebrate chan's birthday, which was around the corner.

Chan was confused as the chants didn't stop. From behind him he heard his own voice on the big screen.

He turned around to see that a video of him was playing. Clips of him practicing pre debut, producing and working matched with subtitles talking about how proud everyone was of how far he had come. A few messages by stays from around the world. Finally, it ended with the members and you wishing him a happy birthday.

It brought him to tears. Immediately he turned to look at you, who was standing at the back with the live band.

He realized you had planned all this when stays started chanting your name too. So, he ran to you and engulfed you in a hug.

The crowd went wild as the two of you held each other.
___________________________________________
Y/N's vlog:

"You guys wanna see my wallpaper?" You smiled, turning your phone around to show the camera a baby photo of your boyfriend.

"Its baby Chan" You said, "I got it from his mom."
___________________________________________

SKZ code:

The members are all gathered around a fireplace, roasting marshmallows at the end of their long day playing games and fighting against each other for silly prices.

Suddenly, Chan breaks the silence. "You guys wanna know something?"

The members nod, encouraging him to talk.

"Y/N loves roasted marshmallows." He sighs.

The members erupt in banter, expressing their frustration at Chan's constant need to talk about Y/N.

"We get it! You love her but shutup!" Felix says

"No but seriously, i really miss her." He laughs.

Once the members have settled down, Minho sighs, "Chan and Y/N are so annoying at times."

"They're always stuck to each other like glue, its disgusting!" Jisung adds.

"Yeah but that other day, they went on a walk together and they didn't return for like 3 hours. I thought that was really cute, how they enjoy spending so much time with each other." Seungmin said, suddenly turning the mood into a sentimental one.

"Its true, i dont think ive seen two people adore each other as much as they do. They go on walks together alot, and they really care about each other." Changbin said.

"Even after so many years of being together.. Thats very nice. I think Y/N has really changed him for the better." Hyunjin said.

"Right! I think Y/N has made him a lot more confident and im glad that our leader who has so many responsibilities can share some of that weight with someone." Jisung says.

"Chan got lucky." Jeongin laughs, the members nod in agreement, repeating the statement.

"You guys are soulmates~" Hyunjin says in adorable english, making everyone laugh.

Chan listened to them talking with a soft smile on his face.
__________________________________________

"You may now kiss the bride." The officiant declared.

The crowd cheered, The cameras flashed as Chan pulled you, donned in a beautiful white dress, into a deep kiss.

Once he pulled away, he rested his forehead on yours, smiling the biggest smile.
___________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

385K 9K 43
Hope you guys stan Stray Kids, and if not, I hope this book of imagines helps! Through their debut survival program, I realized how amazing this gro...
54.4K 1.2K 19
{cover designed by the lovely hwasa_s_sweat} 💖 highly requested ❤️ Imagines with Hyunjin of Stray Kids! Requests are always open! No smuts or person...
167K 4K 62
A girl who has never cried ever since her parents divorced when she was only 8 years old. Kids bullied her since she kept crying everyday in school...
842K 13.3K 65
a collection of stray kids imagines: fluff, angst, mini series, oneshots, and more! my early imagines are absolutely terrible so I recommend you read...