Through a screen | Bangchan

By m4nix1e_

"Bangchan knows i exist?! What is life?" updated cover by: @cykrowe_ <3 started: 11/6/23 ended: 16/9/23 Ranki... More

before you read.
I- Chan said what?!
II- A dream
III- Friends?
IV- This is chan
V- Thinking 'bout you
VI- One day.
VII- Bittersweet
VIII- 'Because'
IX- Just the two of us
X- Million notifications
XI- Not a lost cause
XII- Tainted memories
XIII- Chan! Relax!
XIV- Come to me
XV- See you soon
XVI- Soft pink flowers
XVII- Intertwined
XVIII- Step out
XIX- Good
XX- Laptop
XXI- JYP
XXII- Mukbang
XXIII- So long
XXIV- Between the lines
XXV- Bad idea
XXVI- Jazz
XXVII- Cough Cough
XXVIII- Finally!
XXIX- Go away
XXX- Happy ending?
XXXI- Gone
XXXII- Tired voices
XXXIII- Decisions
XXXIV- Sweet bliss
XXXV- Official
XXXVI- Work
XXXVII- Click Click
XXXVIII- Home
XXXIX- Progress
XL- A new chapter
XLI- Tracklist
XLIII- First date
XLIV- Homecoming
XLV- Released
epilogue: chan and yn moments that called me single in 50 different languages
after you read.
The one (extra chp)

XLII- Moving in

9.4K 280 87
By m4nix1e_

"You look like you haven't slept all night." Your landlord smiled as he handed a card to you. It contained the passcode to your new house.

"Yeah..I was busy working" You chuckled, taking the card from him
_________________________________________

Last night..

"Okay so you're going to be running across the woods, keep looking back as if someone is following you."

You nodded at your director, shivering from the cold in Seoul Forest. It was just past sunset and you were filming the second part of your M/V.

You filmed a few (hundred) takes, checking the footage after every recording.

You didn't settle until you found the perfect take.

"Okay, next I need a hand to hold and drag me." You looked around, "Who's gonna be my hand model?"

Your team contained only 5 people. 2 people holding the lights, a camera women, your director/ friend Hanni and of course.. You.

"Call Chan." Your friend suggested, a small smile playing on her lips. "He has nice hands."

You licked your lips, fighting back a smile. "I mean.. No harm in asking."

You took your phone and ringed Chan.

"Hiii~" You sang immediately as he picked up, "Are you busy?"

"Im on my way back home actually, I was just about to call and ask if i could come visit you." He replied.

"Yeah actually i need you to be my hand model, so come quick." You laughed

"Hand model?" He asked, laughing along.

"I need you to hold my hand" You explained, vaguely.

"Just hold your hand? You dont need me to kiss you or anything?"

You laughed, "No i dont."

"Bummer." He sighed in disappointment, "Okay im on my way."

You cut the call, turning to your crew, who was listening to your conversation intently.

"Mind your own business!" You scolded, making them all laugh.

You turned to the second camera aka your vlogging camera that you were using to film behind the scenes content.

"We have a special guest featuring in this M/V now" You wiggled your eyebrows at the camera.

While waiting for your boyfriend to arrive, you clicked some photos of the picturesque view.

(Translation: Isn't it so pretty? T-T)

When Chan arrived, you turned the camera to him.

"Our special guest is here" You said, as he waved cutely at the camera.

"Its an honour to be a part of Y/N's Music Video." He said, addressing you formally.

"Wah! Y/N?" You replied, "You're pretending to respect me in front of the camera?"

He shook his head, "I do respect you!"

You turned to camera to your own face, "You heard it here first folks, Bang Chan is a fucking liar."

He laughed, and you put the camera down to get on with filming.

"Okay can you explain the concept to me?"  He asked.

"Right so i wanted to capture my journey of 'escaping' from things that held me back and becoming independent, stepping out of my comfort zone. So it starts off with me in Australia, at the beach.. And i feel very out of place." You began explaining.

Chan listened with concentration, nodding along the way.

"Then it shifts to me.. Leaving the place where i dont feel like i belong. Now im in Seoul, i've left everything and im ready to start my new journey. So its this running scene, then we have the last few clips to film at Han River." You said, "So the scene we're doing now.. Its basically a homage to you."

"To me?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

"Yeah." You smiled, "You held my hand and pushed me through my journey. So in a way.. You're playing yourself."

"Oh wow." He said, smiling, "I dont know what to say."

"Dont- i dont wanna cry." You said, walking away from him to go to your location.

"Nooo." He laughed, running after you, "Come here."

He grabbed your hand, pulling you towards him before wrapping you in a hug.

"I love the concept." He whispered, squeezing you.

"Thank you." You whispered back, before pulling away. The last thing you wanted was to break down. "Alright lets go!" You called to your team, they were exploring the forest, filming things here and there.

Pretty soon, you were done filming. You moved to the Han river after saying goodbye to Chan.

"Its already 11:30?!" You exclaimed, turning to your director.

"Lets take a break." You said, after realizing how exhausted everyone must me, "Dinners on me!"
_________________________________________

"Working? How late does your boss make you work?" Your new landlord asked.

"Oh i was up till 2. But its okay, i'll spend the entire day sleeping on my new bed." You said

Your old but kind landlord laughed, before bidding you goodbye and going on his way.

You turned the camera up, "I love my new landlord."

"Okay." You breathed out, "We're officially entering my new home."

You smiled at the camera, before putting the passcode in and opening the door.

You breathed in the air of your new house that luckily came fully furnished.

All you had to do, was unpack your clothes, shoes and other things.

"I have to buy a few things.. I've made a list." You said to your camera, putting your suitcases in the room to unpack later, "I have to get FOOD. first of all. Then utensils, i wanna get some accessories to make the place feel more like home. Also i had all my frames and photo albums delivered from Australia to here and they'll be arriving today."

You settled onto your couch, "Then im inviting all my friends over to have a housewarming party tonight. And to celebrate the finishing of my first project."

You winked at the camera, "Im very excited for you guys to see."

"Alright, im going to go ahead and unpack and then sleep." You waved at the camera, "Bye bye yall."

You shut the camera up, before walking to your bedroom..
______________________________________
@leeyn

__________________________________________

HAPPY HAN JISUNG DAY FOLKS!!
i- i
l- love han jisung not
y- you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 26.1K 198
These are bts imagines that I have wrote. Please don't take my stories without my permission. I do take requests just message me and I'll answer. Als...
255K 12.8K 40
What does your Zodiac mean to you? Is it a random label with no significance? Or does it define you as a person? What if it meant so much more than t...
539K 7.1K 41
โžดโ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—โžด สแดแดœ แดกแด‡ส€แด‡ แดแด€แด…แด‡ แดแดœแด› แด๊œฐ ๊œฑแดœษดสŸษชษขสœแด› โžดโ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โžด โžณ Request Open โžณ Started: 01/02/19 Ended: 18/11/22 #1 straykidsi...
57.9K 2.4K 28
When a heart breaks, what sound does it make? Nothing. Absolutely nothing. _________________________________________ She was so excited to finally fi...