Reincarnated As The Second Ma...

By hana-akito

One day, I was just going shopping and suddenly I was hit by a truck...? Anyway! I woke up and found out that... More

Goodbye...lil Sis...
I'll Come Back...
Weak Big Brother And Strong Little Brother
Kyle And Vincent
Me, You And Him
having og Luke treatment is not fun...
Frustration
Hunter And Preys.
Toy And Butterfly.
my life is not A-okay
a nightmare!
"I'll help you, for a price"
a plan for freedom

learning

190 7 1
By hana-akito

[As the days go by, I stay in my room more and more. It's nice that they actually don't barge into my room and just leave me alone. The bedroom is a safe zone for me, of course, I can't stay in forever because sometimes I am called and I can't refuse. Because I know that if I don't do as they say, they'll come to me.

And each time I go out Kyle is there to protect me or have me watch him training, Vincent? As usual, will either tease Kyle or bully me. The same goes for Master Leon and Lady Anna. They never stopped with their abuse and vile words they spoke to me but thankfully I am not the OG Luke. Even if they insult me all I need to do is just pretend to be sad and then go away after they are done with it.

I let Master Leon break my hand, legs, and arms. Deon as usual only watching me, not saying anything or even trying to help. It's okay because I have never expected him to help me anyway.]

...

"Phew," I sighed with relief after finishing writing my situation in my diary. After that, I put the diary back with another book to make it look just like a normal book. Now I can see why OG Luke put his diary with other books together. If no one knew about the cover of his diary they would never think this section of books was where he put his diary and secrets.

I spend more time in the library, this does not raise any suspicion since the OG Luke has always spent his time either sewing or reading the books. I remember seeing some comments on how Luke is too 'girly' but I disagree, There is a male clothes designer and many of them usually sew clothes. Are you going to call them girly too~? Hehe.

Thanks to the fact that the ordane family is now busy with some events, there are not many
disturbances on me when I go daily. It's peaceful and I love it. As usual, I go to the library and pick a random book to read. Thanks to the fact that not many servants or my siblings go to the library I don't need to be scared of being bullied by them here.

I am also learning about this world, and what type of this world is. I mean, I know that this world is a novel but right now I know that I need to take it seriously because I am indeed in this world. If I take it from the main plot :

There is 5 family who rules this world. Archangel, Ordane, Kazlet, Fernandez, and Argos. All of them are special in their way. Mmh...not much is known tho since the plot focused more on the romance than the family or their lore. Also, it's not like the female lead would want to study another family since all she does is just-

*knock! Knock!*

"mmh?" I look at the door, close the book, and calm myself down. If it's Master Leon then... I have to be prepared to be beaten again, after a couple of seconds I look at the door and grip my clothes hard.

"Who's there?"

"Young master, it's me. Charles"

I sighed in relief, "Come in Charles" As soon as I finished talking Charles came in while bringing tea. "Young master would you like to drink tea?" he asked me, I nodded and so, Charles poured the tea into the cup and after that, he just stood there waiting for my orders. "Charles, you can join me in this too if you want," I tell him.

Charles immediately shakes his head, "No young master, it is inappropriate for me, a mere butler to join you" I look down, "I see..." I sighed. "Well it's okay, if you don't want it then that's fine," I said to him. He only nodded and just stood there. It's creepy to look at and I feel guilty to just watch him since he is older than me. Don't get me wrong, I know about the butler's job and all but to see an old man working so hard and here I am just ordering him around is... Uh... It makes me feel guilty...

I take the cup and give it to him, "Charles, you work so hard... So... I-if...if you don't mind it, please drink this as well" I look at him with pleading eyes. 'Please... Please...' Charles hesitates at first but soon gives up and drinks the tea. I smile! Yay! Charles chuckled, "Sigh... Young masters are still the same" he smiled. Aww!!! He is so handsome when he smiles!! Look at his smile!!!

"mmh... I take that as you complimenting me right?"

Charles chuckled once more, "Correct young master. I am complimenting you right now" I giggle. It's nice to be praised after I was insulted and bullied for a while. Charles never fails to make me happy hehe~ I continue to drink the tea and read the book. "Charles if you are tired, you can sit. It's not nice standing all day you know?" I say while still reading the book.

Charles only replied, "It's okay". Well as much as I don't want him to have his legs hurt, because he was stated to work on here for 30 years straight... Perhaps I don't need to worry about his legs that much anymore. And so, I continue my reading while slowly learning about this world.

"saint..."

"mmh? Are you perhaps looking for a way to become a Saint young master?" Charles asked me. I turn around and look at him, "huh? A saint?"

Charles: "Yes, a Saint. Are you perhaps interested in becoming a Saint young master?"

Luke: "mmh... I'm not so sure either... But didn't the ordane does not allow one of them to become a Saint?"

Charles: "It is more like how a 'Saint' is not needed in Ordane Household. But you are allowed to become a Saint"

Mmh... A saint, as far as I know in the manhwa, Saint was considered to be the 'Treasure' of the kingdom since they were believed to bring honor, glory, and blessing to the kingdom. The title 'Saint' is considered to be so 'Holy' to the point a royal family cannot hurt them just for fun. They could get punished by it, even the king, prince, or anyone cannot hurt the Saint so casually.

In the novel, however, they show that the process of becoming a Saint is so hard to the point even the female lead fails to become one. Which makes sense since she never cares about becoming one and is just trying her luck. All the female lead care is about getting revenge on her sister that's all.

I don't understand why they didn't show it in Manhwa...

The royal family is one of the most powerful families compared to the other 4 kingdoms. If they can't hurt the Saint then the Ordane also cannot hurt the Saint. So let's say... If I become a Saint, I can also save myself from being bullied or hit by my siblings. Now that I think about it, I think it was mentioned that when the female lead tries to become a Saint the one who gives up to give her the position is me, Luke. Originally Luke wanted to become a Saint but later gave up since there were limits-

-On how many people can join per year. Damn Luke, you really gotta give up just because you love her huh? Luke? You... I sighed, anyway. I don't love Christine so there is no need for me to be worried about needing to give up my position for her. Also, I don't even know if she has been reincarnated yet. In her first life, she was framed by her step-sister and later died. After that, some unknown power brings her back. I wonder is this her first life, or her second life?

Luke: "mmh...I heard that the test the Saint must go through is very tough... Do you think I will be able to pass it, Charles?"

Charles: "If it's you, I'm sure you will be able to. I believe in you, Young master"

My eyes suddenly feel teary is it because the way he says it sounds so sweet I can't help but get emotional? Or is it because Charles is the only one who treats me like a human compared to all of those whom I called 'siblings'? Kyle is a good kid but sometimes he crosses the boundary and I can't say anything because that would be too Occ and he won't care much about it...

I wipe my tears, "Hehe, thank you Charles" I smile at him. Charles smiles at me back. Well, whatever it is... I'm glad that at the very least... Charles is on my side. "Do you think if I request to become a Saint to Duke, will he let me?" I asked Charles. He stays silent. "... He'll most likely deny your request since the Duke has a bad relationship with the saints in the past"

Luke: "Why?"

Weird, this is never mentioned in the manhwa nor do they mention this in the novel. I guess this is something that only exists in this world. It seems that this world has written the story in itself to fill the plot holes.

Charles: "That... I cannot tell you, I'm sorry"

So no can do eh? I nodded at Charles.

Luke: "I see, it's okay. If it is something that the Duke has no intention of telling then that's okay. I also won't force you since I am aware that it might be a secret between you and the Duke. It's okay Charles"

Charles sighed in relief, "I see, Thank you for being understanding" he said. I just smile at him and continue to read. When the cup is empty, Charles will ask me if I want more or not, and when the tea has gone cold he will get out to reheat the tea again.

*knock knock*

Luke: "Who's there?"

???: "Brother, it's me"

Luke: "Kyle!"

I immediately opened the door and saw Kyle. He smiles at me, "Come in Kyle" I gently pull him in and make him sit beside me. I then continued to read the book,

Kyle: "Brother I have something to tell you"

Luke: "What is it?"

Kyle: "Next week, we all will be attending a hunter competition."

Luke: "Oh,"

Kyle: "I know that you're gonna hate this but... Hah... You also will be forced to participate..."

I look down, so my peaceful moment is now over. Kyle looked at my reaction and immediately panicked and he began to explain how it was okay if I didn't want to. He'll be the one who takes the punishment. I sighed knowing that even if he tries to interfere with my 'Punishment' there's nothing he can do against Master Leon and Master Deon.

I smile weakly at him, "It's okay, I couldn't bear the thought of letting you take my punishment, Kyle." I say gently to him. Kyle can only look down in disappointment. Sorry, Kyle... I also don't want to go but what can I do? Oh, since I will be forced to participate in the event, I should at least know the rules. I look at Kyle.

Luke: "Kyle, I do not know about the rule... Can you please tell me what I should do and what I should avoid?"

Kyle: "Huh? Oh, right... It's been a long time since you have ever participated in it. So you must have forgotten about it... Okay"

Kyle: "So first things first, we are not allowed to team up unless there are two preys we can get. Second, we are allowed to hurt the prey. But not kill. Third, like how the name says it. 'hunter' each one of us including you will be released into a forest and then we will-"

Kyle: "-Go and hunt anyone we see as 'worthy' to be our toy."

Kyle: " We are also not allowed to take more than one prey and We are not allowed to hurt each other in that event. We also are not allowed to go backhand empty. This means that-"

Kyle: -...Brother, if... You can't bring yourself to hurt someone. I'll give my prey to you. No rule says I can't give my prey to you so if you can't catch someone... I'll use that to my advantage by giving you my prey okay? Just please don't reject my offer like you did before."

My eyes widened, Luke rejected Kyle's offering at that time. I did regain some part of my memories but I didn't get that. Maybe I just have to wait until the memories come to me, "I...see, okay" I smile gently at him. It's part of the routine for me to smile like this, it's tiring but thank goodness I just need to smile around Kyle and not others.

"great! Don't worry I'll catch the best for you!" he smiles at me and I smile back. We chatted for a while after that Kyle got bored and asked if he could sleep on my lap. I agreed and so, I changed my position from the seat to the sofas. Although this means I won't be able to get more books that I want I'm pretty happy that I could see him sleep on my lap... After all, Kyle is a cute child~

After a few hours, he woke up and we chatted more. Suddenly a maid from Kyle's side comes and tells him that something has occurred. We said bye and then Kyle went off, I stood up and took more books.

I also need to study a lot, in the novel they stated that saints must be kind, smart, diligent, and creative. I'm not perfect but I also have studied a lot! And... I must do everything I can to become a Saint.

... Because if I can become a saint, I can protect myself from those people and... If I'm lucky I can avoid this crazy family and the female lead! That way I won't be killed and I will have a chance to get back!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

231K 8.6K 13
๐—ฆ๐—จ๐——๐——๐—˜๐—ก๐—Ÿ๐—ฌ ๐—•๐—˜๐—–๐—”๐— ๐—˜ ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐——๐—˜๐— ๐—ข๐—ก ๐—ž๐—œ๐—ก๐—š'๐—ฆ ๐——๐—”๐—จ๐—š๐—›๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ !!-(แด‹ษดส แดœษดษชแด แด‡ส€๊œฑแด‡) -หšห–๐“ขึดเป‹๐ŸŒทอ™ึ’โœงหš โ€ข Where you suddenly woke up and became...
1.3K 22 48
crappy isekai MC's that don't have progress, so, I call them one-shots, despite having an outline and plot that I don't want to write out. "What up...
134K 4.9K 48
'Pointless' That is how the protagonist saw everything. It all started with an accident, but it is pointless to explain it here. His life ends, then...
2.8K 174 8
After I suddenly died I possessed the body of what I thought was an extra within a novel. From then on my life was mostly calm, though not fulfill...