Home

By AMAC45

In 2018, Freya Nightingale was poised to be the next big then in World Football, but three days before she wa... More

1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98

3

1.4K 57 3
By AMAC45

Freya's POV

"Ooh this place is nice." Sam Mewis says as my national team teammates walk into the bar I own.

"What'd you expect?" I say as I wipe down the bar.

"Well bar's aren't really very nice." Sam says.

"Ah." I say then I throw my towel over my shoulder. "What can I get you?"

"Do we order here?" Julie asks.

"You can order here or you can find a table and order on the tablet on the table." I say.

"Ooh." Sofia says.

"Is it always this quiet?" Rose asks.

"Tuesday's are our slow day." I say. "Every other day is packed."

"Ah." Rose says then everyone finds a table to sit at.

Once everyone's sat down I watch them all order then me and the other bartenders start making the drinks for everyone.

After we make all the drinks, I pass them out to everyone.

"Oh do you mind?" Crystal asks as my Mom's song CHURCH GIRL starts playing over the speakers.

We have a jukebox in the bar that allows the patrons to choose songs.

"No I don't mind." I say as I listen to my Mom's song. "I actually listen to my Mom every night to go to sleep.

"Aww." A few of the girls say as my Moms, Cosette, and Everest come into the bar.

"I still can't believe your Moms' Beyoncé." Abby says.

"You get use to it." Sophia and Jaelin say then I feel someone jump on me.

"French fry." My sister playfully whines. "You left me without a hug."

"Sorry Cozy." I say then my sister hops off me.

Once Cosette's off my back, I turn around and hug her.

"Mmmm." Cosette says. "You give the best hugs."

"Don't tell your girlfriend that." I say.

"Oh she knows you give the best hugs." Cosette says.

"I mean you do give good hugs." Jaelin says making me chuckle then I head over to the bar and make drinks for my Moms, Cosette, and Everest.

Once the drinks are made, I pass them out.

"You two better not make out over here." I say to my Moms.

"No promises." My Mama says as she scoots closer to Mom.

I playfully roll my eyes at my moms then I return to my teammates.

"You're necklace's are pretty." Naomi says.

"Thanks." I say.

"Why a ruby?" Naomi asks as she points at my necklace.

"It's my birth stone." I say as I look down said necklace.

"What about that one?" Julie asks as she points to a different necklace.

"My Mama's moms side of her family is Irish and my grandma gave Cosette and I these necklaces." I say as I look down a said necklace. 

"Why a C?" Emily Fox asks.

"My sister and I wear each other's initials." I say as I touch the necklace with a letter c pendant.

"And the 7?" Adelaide asks.

"It's my number." I say as I touch the necklace with a number 7.

"Is that all the jewelry you wear?" A blonde lady asks.

"Well I have my nose ring, a gold ring on my right ring finger, and my nipples are pierced." I say.

Wait.

"Oh and I wear these earrings." I say as I show my earrings.

"And that's the only jewelry I ever wear." I say then I notice the food coming out. "Excuse me."

After I excuse myself, I head over to the bar and help the waitresses pass out the food.

Once the food is passed out, I sit at the bar and eat my food while looking over some of stuff for the bar.

"Does she always sit alone?" Lindsey Horan asks.

"Well she's looking at stuff that concerns the bar so yeah." My sister says then I tune out and keep working while I eat my food.

Eventually I finish eating my 4 beef sliders and my sweet potato fries so I close down the iPad I was working on then I take my dishes back to the kitchen.

"Giselle those were so good." I say as I look at the head chef.

"Thanks boss." The head chef says with a smile.

I know Giselle was the one to make my food cause she always does when I eat here.

"Do you need anything else?" Giselle asks.

"Not right now, but if I do I'll let you know." I say.

Giselle gives me a thumbs up then I head back out to the main area of the bar.

"It's fucking hot." I mumble then I take off my hoodie.

"Oh my god." Someone says causing me to look up.

"What?" I ask.

"Your...." Rose says as I notice everyone look at my stomach and abs area.

"Oh the scars." I say then I shrug and walk over to my sisters table and hand her my hoodie.

"Thank you." My sister says then she puts on my hoodie.

"Mhmm." I say.

"Why so many scars?" Sofia asks.

"Well when you get in a fight with someone and they pull out a knife you're probably gonna end up with some scars." I say as I notice my Mama's drink is empty so I grab it and take it over to the bar and refill it.

"Did you win the fight?" Ash asks.

"Oh she drug his ass." Cosette says.

"Are your insides okay?" Emma asks.

"Yeah." I say as I finish refilling my Mama's drink then I return to my mama. "At least I think so."

"You're fine." Mama says as I set her drink back down.

Mama's a doctor.

"Thank you." Mama says.

"Mhmm." I say then I feel a hand on my back.

"Kelley stop touching her." I hear Alex Morgan say as I spin around

"Definitely don't do that." I say.

"I just wanted to see what your back tattoo was." Kelley says.

"Well then ask." I say.

"Can I see your back tattoo?" Kelley asks.

"Sure." I say then I turn around and lift up my shirt so everyone can look at my back tattoo.

"Wow." Ash says

"Katana you're so talented." Cosette says.

"You did that?" Sahara Solo says as I lower my shirt.

"I did." Katana says as I turn around.

"Katana did most of my tattoos." I say.

"Why a lion?"

"My Dad's side of the family is from Senegal and the lion is the national animal." I say. "And as a kid I spent a lot of time over there in the summers so it's come to feel like a second home."

"What about the rest of your tattoos?" Sydney Leroux asks.

"What about them?" I question.

"Can we know about them?" Kristie Mewis asks.

"I was waiting for this." Azura says.

"Same." A lot of my friends say then I turn to show my left arm.

"Uh here's my sleeve." I say as I show my left arm sleeve.

"Cosette designed it." I say.

"Why'd you design it like that?" Jaelin asks.

"Cause her favorite animals are tigers and lions." Cosette says. "And then the lady's face just fit."

"Cosette also designed this." I say as I hold up my left hand for everyone to look at.

"That's a tiger right?" Rose asks.

"Yeah." I say then I scoot back so everyone can look at my left leg sleeve.

"I designed that one too." Cosette says as everyone looks at my left leg sleeve.

"This design was just random." Cosette says.

"I like it." Talia says.

"Thanks." Cosette and I say making some people laugh then I show my right upper arm tattoo.

"Ooh." Azura says.

"My Mom chose this one." I say.

"Why that one Mama B?" Sophia asks.

"Freya loves Africa and she spent a lot of time there as a child so I thought this design fit." My Mom says.

My grandparents on my dad's side took my sister and I to almost every African country when we were visiting them during the summers of our childhood.

"My Mama chose this one." I say as I show my right forearm tattoo.

"I chose it for the same reason Bey chose the upper arm tattoo." My Mama says.

"What's your hand tattoo?" Emma asks so I show off my right hand tattoo.

"It's a Dara Knot." I say. "It's a Celtic symbol and I got it to represent my Irish heritage."

"What's it mean?" Emily Fox asks.

"It's a symbol for inner strength." I say. "The Dara Knot represents the root system that robustly holds up the heavy body of an ancient oak tree."

"Oh." Ms. Fox says. "Cool."

"Who designed the tiger?" Catarina asks as she points at my right thigh tattoo.

"Katana did." I say as I look at my right thigh tattoo.

"I wanted a tiger there so I let Katana do what she wanted." I say.

"It's sick." Aurora says.

"Thanks." Katana says.

"Are you supposed to have that?" Kelley asks as she points to my right lower leg tattoo.

"Well." I say as I put my foot on the table so everyone can see the tattoo in question. "My grandfather blessed me with this so I'm pretty sure I can."

"Your grandfather blessed you?" Kelley questions as everyone looks at the tattoo

"Mhmm." I say. "He and his whole family were born and raised in New Zealand."

"He's 100 percent Maori." My Mama says.

"You didn't want it on your face?" Sam asks.

"Well that's a Tā moko which is an entirely different thing." I say.

My grandfather had a full face Tā moko which I always thought was so cool.

My Maori grandfather taught Cosette and I all about the Maori traditions.

"You didn't want that?" Kristie asks.

"No cause I didn't feel right doing it since I'm not full Maori so my grandad said we could do this idea and this design so we did." I say. "He actually did the tattoo on my leg."

My tattoo goes all the way around my lower leg.

"Cosette did you not want one?" Talia asks.

"Oh I don't do needles." Cosette says as I put my leg down. "They make me pass out."

"I still don't understand how you get your blood drawn." I say.

"Mama does it." Cosette says.

"Oh yeah." I say then I pull up my shirt to show the tattoo in-between my titties.

"Ooh" A lot of ladies say.

"I always wanted a tattoo in-between my boobs so I got a red dragon." I say as I lower my shirt then I show my collarbone.

"I was wondering where that tattoo was." Azura says as everyone looks at my Olympic Rings tattoo.

"Ooh show them mine." Sophia say making me chuckle then I turn to show the tattoo Sophia chose.

"Here's the tattoo Sophia choose." I say as I show the tattoo behind my left ear.

"A manta ray?" Emma asks.

"Mhmm." Sophia says with a smile. "Manta Rays are seen as guardians of the sea and Freya's always been my protector and her friends' protector."

"This one Jaelin designed." I say as I show the tattoo behind my right ear.

"A shark." Jaelin says.

"Makes sense with how you swim." Cosette says.

"Mhmm." I say then I turn around and show my last tattoo that's on the nape of my neck.

"I chose that one." Everest says.

"Why an Orca?" Abby Dahlkemper asks.

"Cause in the water she's the most dangerous swimmer in it." Everest says.

"Ah." Abby says as I notice my favorite new teammate's drink is empty so I grab it then head to the bar to refill it.

"Thank you." My favorite new teammate says causing me to look up at her.

"No problem Raven." I say then I continue making Raven Lovato's drink.

Raven is in fact Demi Lovato's twin.

Raven never wanted to be on tv so she focused on football while her sister got famous.

Raven played for Wolfsburg from 2012 to 2015, for Lyon from 2015 to 2019, and for Barcelona from 2019 to 2021.

She was basically Alex's back up from 2012 to 2020 when Talia joined and now she and Alex are Talia's back up.

Raven doesn't seem to care that she doesn't start and I don't know if I would either if I'd played 186 games for my country and scored 107 goals so far.

"Can I ask you something?" The woman I've spent a lot of time with since I've joined the team asks.

"Do you think I'm pretty?" Raven asks.

"You want my honest answer?" I question.

"I do." Raven says.

"I think you're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen." I say. "But you don't wanna be with a woman like me."

"And how do you know that?"

"Because I know myself." I say.

"And what if I want yourself and everything that comes with it?" Raven asks

I roll my eyes at Raven then I lean towards her and ghost my lips over her ear.

"You want to be with a 22 year old woman, who has a dick, who likes to fuck women and make sex tapes, who runs a bar, who plays football now, who runs a security business that is a bit shady sometimes, and who's body is riddled with scars." I whisper "Raven do you really want to be with someone who doesn't care if they wake up in the morning or if they die?"

"Well." Raven says as I pull back from her so I can see her. "I'm still here aren't I?"

"You say that now " I say. "But what happens when I shut you out and stop talking to you?"

"You won't." Raven says.

"Yes I will."

"And why do you think you'll shut me out?"

"Because I always do Miss Lovato." I say. "I always do."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 4.1K 40
As the title says :) #1Aitana #1Vivianne #1Ingrid #3Women
197K 5K 45
Y/N Mewis, soccer prodigy and younger sister of Kristie and Sam Mewis. What happens when a scout comes to one of her high school games?
Free Solo By Alex

Fanfiction

686K 17.3K 114
Audrey was around the US Women's national team for the first 18 years of her life, but something happened and she's been gone for almost 4 years. Wha...
86.2K 3.3K 38
It's difficult to find the way everything fits into place once it's broken, even if a surgeon gives you a pretty significant first push. Alexia's rec...