𝓕𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓞𝓷𝓵𝔂 ❤️[�...

By Solitary_0813

[A Taekook ff❤️] I will never fall in love with you so don't waste your time on me.............??? Then... More

Introduction❣️
1-Good News❣️
2-He Said Yes❣️
3-It's Not Easy❣️
5-Wedding Bells❣️
6-Pretending❣️
7-First Day As Couple❣️
8-Kim Mansion❣️
9-Disrespect❣️
10-I'm The Reason❣️
11-Taking Care Of Him ❣️
12-Sweet Moments❣️
13-Fighter❣️
14-Battle❣️
15-Sweet Family❣️
16-Meeting❣️
17-School Ceremony❣️
18-Desire Of My Heart❣️
19-Kiss Kiss Kiss❣️
20-Bitxh... Stay Away❣️
21-Making Love❣️
22-Presentation❣️
23-Get Together❣️
24-Hurt To Broken❣️
25-Ignorance❣️
26-Happiness In Misery❣️
27-Heart to Heart❣️
28-Home Sweet Home❣️
29-Are You Taehyung❣️
30-Celebration❣️
31-You Didn't❣️
32-Untold Love❣️
33-Feeling Of Love❣️
34-Love Making❣️
35-Bracelet❣️
36-Just A Proof❣️
37-I'm Fine❣️
38-He Will Not❣️
39-Still Its Hurt❣️
40-Shocked?!❣️
41-Is This True?!❣️
42-Sweet Moments 0.2❣️
43-What You Want?❣️
44-Is This Necessary?!❣️
45-Kim's❣️
46-Disgust❣️
47-Alone❣️
48-Please Be Save❣️
49-You Will Not❣️
50-Everything Is Fine❣️
51-Parks❣️
52-Baby Shower❣️
53-From You Only❣️
54-Epilogue❣️
🍁1-Office First Day (Book2)💞
🍁2-Pretty💞
🍁3-Tumse Hi💞
🍁4-Family💞
🍁5-Wedding💞
🍁6-Five Years later💞
🍁7-Morning💞
🍁8-Park Mansion💞
🍁9-Birthday💞
🍁10-New Start💞
🍁11-I Will Talk💞
🍁12-Romantic Date💞
🍁13-Romantic Date 2💞
🍁14-Shopping💞
🍁15-Love Hurts💞
🍁16-Dae Weds Hyun💞
🍁17-Show Me💞
🍁18-First Day💞
🍁19-Anniversary❣️
🍁20-New Life💞
💚21-The End 💜

4-Engagement❣️

4.5K 191 13
By Solitary_0813

Engagement....... 🎊💞

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

A broad shoulder tall handsome man doing tae's make up Jim helping him
tae rolling his eyes 9th time since the morning after listening his blabbering non-stop a lady also present scrolling his phone...

"Yeah bratt stop rolling your eyes or else I will beat your cute bum." He said dramatically jimin start laughing tae pout angrily. The lady chuckle at them...

"Then stop your rape jin hyung and do my make up quickly, I know what I'm doing hyung and I don't care about anything I just want to stay with my Hyungie." Tae whine with his teary eyes jin sigh and nods his head...

"But we do care for you bub." Lady said tae look at her sadly...

"Jennie is saying right baby think about this marriage one more time we have still time." A man said they all snaps their head towards the Person tae sigh 100th time in a day...

"Nam hyung I already think about this so many times please." Tae said joon sigh and caresses his shoulder...

"Love is the most important thing in every relationship bear without love there no relationship." Joon whisper other nods their head except tae and jimin...

"My love isn't enough." Tae ask with his teary eyes broken voice tears also gush in others eyes...

"It's not enough taetae. You can find so many perfect boys baby you are so young and beautiful and you also got so many purposal from so many rich and wealthy family still you stuck with this middle class old professor and stop your this craziness." Jen said in irritation joon nods his head...

"Y'all are thinking It's my craziness or stubbornness right or maybe crush but I know it's not what y'all guys thinking I know my heart better what he want and he is going to be my husband so it's better you both respect him." Tae said stubbornly joon look at him for sometimes...

"You will regret it bear." Joon said tae smile sadly nods his head and start wiping his tears jin give him tissue paper...

"Don't make him crying on his special day." Jin said angrily glare at him joon chuckled mockingly jinmin look at him confusedly tae also looking at him with his confuse puppy eyes jen left from there annoyingly...

"Special day" joon sarcasm and left the room tae feel hurt jimin consoling him tae smile at him with his teary eyes...

Kim Namjoon eldest son of kim family high class mind person, care for his family and love his wife so much have a 4 years old son... He is a successful businessman...36 years old

Kim Seokjin wify of Namjoon own so many resturant 35 years he is sweet sassy and caring Person have a son...
Love his family so much...

Jung Jennie 2nd child of kim family 32 years old married with a successful businessman sweet, caring hate poor and middle class people have a 3 yrs old daughter...

...............

Jk, suga and bogum talking standing in the hall Mr & Mrs Kim welcoming
the guest Mr and Mrs Jeon talking with their own relatives and friends

Joon and jennie rolling their eyes on them annoyingly they have to bear them for the sake of their little baby brother...

"Park Seo Joon no.1 businessman of our country he sent his marriage purposal for our taetae but your mom instantly reject his purposal without meeting them now look what they are doing marry his dearest child into a middle class family on top of that he is 11 or 12 years older than your brother jennie, how can you and joon let him do this marriage oh god I can't believe this." Jennie's husband said to jen and joon they sigh and look at jk's family...

"It's all because of our tae's craziness and stubbornness hobi he just want to marry to Jungkook I don't know what he saw in him." Joon said and make a disgust face jen nods her head hobi sigh...

"It's all happening because he always stay with him he didn't saw any boys except him this close. I have an idea." Jen said excitedly they raise their eyebrows...

"Let's make Tae and Seo together." She chirp they look at him confusedly...

"I heard he is signing new project with bogum so tae work under him it's better for us to make them close if tae fall for him we will make him divorce to jk what you guys thinks." Jen said smirking proudly they chuckled and nods their head...

"But bogum didn't let this happen he is too protective and possessive over tae." Joon said furrowing jen pout and nods her head...

"Don't worry I will manage everything I also signing this project with him so I will make sure they will spent some times together." Hobi said jen squeal in happiness and hug his husband happily praising his smartness joon chuckled and shook his head...

Jung Hoseok 36 years old a successful businessman husband of Jennie he also like his wify have a daughter 5 yrs old

All snaps their head towards stair and saw tae coming with jinmin jk also look at him with smile he frown and look at him worriedly...

"Jungkook son please come on the stage." Mr kim said softly jk nods his head and headed towards stage his focus still on tae...

Tae standing with his head down and gloomy face eyes swelling from crying Jk stand beside tae, eyes still on him...

"Did you cry baby." Jk said tae shook his head without looking at him jk sigh hold his waist tae look at him surprisingly with his swelling eyes...

"Don't lie to me bub." Jk said tae look down 'I'm going to miss my Parents after marriage that's way I cried." He lied jk chuckled...

"Aww you can come to meet your Parents whenever you want bub no need to cry for this little thing and it's just engagement not our marriage." Jk said he nods his head smile tiredly...

"We are wearing matching dress didn't we." Tae said looking jk's and his outfit jk nods his head...

'Yeah because of our overly excited mothers' jk mumbled tae squinted his eyes jk shook his head saying nothing he smile shyly and look down...

"You didn't say how am I looking hyungie." Tae ask and pout sadly jk look at him for sometimes tae feeling shy under his Hyungie gaze...

"Words can't define your beauty bub still you are looking pretty ethereal." Jk said with soft smile tae cupped his cheeks patting his blushing cheeks jk chuckled at him.

It's their daily drama nothing new for their family so they are not surprise or shocked to see them lovy dovy and forgetting their surroundings...

"Shall we start ring ceremony." Mr kim ask to Mr Jeon he nods and give him tae's ring which they buy for him Mrs kim also give ring for jk...

Well Mrs Jeon and Mrs kim shopping together so they buy couple ring for them also couple outfit both are so excite for this marriage special Mrs Jeon she always adore tae and thought to marry him with his younger son yoongi but he already love someone... So she become sad but slide the idea now she is double happy for his son and also tae coming in her house her dream comes true thats the reason she instantly said yes when Mr jeon told about tae want to marriage with his elder son...

"Jungkook here take the ring dear you too baby" Mrs kim said to taekook jk nods his head and took the ring same goes to tae now both standing face to face...

Jk hold tae hand and slide ring in his ring finger guest clapped for them...
Tae also slide ring in jk's ring finger happily. Both staring each other for sometimes jk look away and family came forward to congrats them...

"Congratulations to my baby bear and bunny hyung." Bogum congrats them happily and hug them tae giggle at him... They thanks him...

"Congratulations baby and hyung." Jisoo Bogum's wife said...

"Congratulations to you too noona." Tae said jk look at him confusedly...

'They are going to be Parents soon.' Tae whisper jk smile widely and congrats them with blessings...

Park Jisoo 27 years old bogum's wife
Sweet, caring and kind loves tae like his own little brother...

Joon, hope and jen also congrats them boringly tae nods his head jk gave a small smile to them...

"Congratulations bratty baby." Suga said tae roll his eyes jk glare at suga

"Thank you so much mew hyung." Tae said sweetly jk smile at him suga roll his eyes this time...

"Congrats fluffy ball." Jimin chirp and hug his bestie tae also hug him back they both squeal in happiness suga looking at them annoyingly then jim congrats jk also he nods his head...

"Let's take a picture together." Jimin said tae instantly nods his head jk chuckled at his cute baby jimin glare at suga who standing lazily...

They call photographer and pose for photos and he click so many photos of them and all ceremony...

"Congratulations both of you." Jin said and kiss tae's forehead and look at jk with soft smile jk smile back...

Jk and jin were high school friend they study in same college after marriage namjoon forbade jin to meet and talk with jk so start ignoring him

Jk didn't said anything to him when jin start ignoring him but he feel hurt because he lost his one and only friend he is an Introvert that's way he didn't make any friends expect jin...

"Thank you hyung." Tae said happily jin smile at him and pinch his nose teasingly... He giggles

Their parents also congrats them and blessed with so much love...

All busy in their world, other hand hobi talking with bogum something about project...

"Bogum, tae is really talent you should give him a chance to work in our new project." Hobi said sincerely bogum nods his head...

"Yeah, I know right but he is a learner I don't want to give him so much hard work." Bogum said hobi roll his eyes mentally then he smile sweetly...

"At least keep him in this project just for learning and knowing our work so he do his best in future." Hobi said bogum nods his head after thinking sometimes...

"Yeah you are right hyung I will talk with him tomorrow." Bogum said smiling softly hobi smile and give thumb to Jennie and joon they smirk

Tae looking at the dance floor longing where jimin and Yoongi dancing into each other arm smiling ear to ear tae smile at them he roam his eyes whole dance floor and saw all dancing with their partners (Namjin, jenhope and jibogum) he smile sadly he look down

"You've to be strong taetae it's just the beginning." Tae thought and look at jk with soft smile jk also looking at the dance floor with his moist eyes...

"Must be thinking about Ji-Eun noona." Tae again thought and look away tears form in his eyes...

"You being near to me, still
You being my hope, still
You being my feelings, but still
You are not mine...
This is my grievance with you, don't know why???"...... This words echoing in tae's mind...

..

To be continued.....

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

Thank you so much y'all... 💜💚✨

Take care be safe.... ❣️

Photos credit rightful owner...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.9K 667 40
A fan fiction of taekook which I'll give many smuts top jungkook and power bottom taehyung! Jungkook is the professor and taehyung is the student By...
2.1M 57.7K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
752K 26.3K 52
This story has my favourite ships- Taekook ,Yoonmin,Namjin. (Main ship is Taekook) And yeah how can I leave my lovely sunshine cutie pie, my Hobi.. ...
1.9M 83.7K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC