๐“๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„๐’ ยฒ || ๐’‹๐’†๐’“๐’†๐’Ž๐’Š๏ฟฝ...

By thatonegirl155

"๐ˆ ๐œ๐š๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฌ๐ž." ๐€ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๐˜ ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Kendall Avaria and Jeremiah... More

...
๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ
๐ฌ๐จ๐œ๐ข๐š๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐ž๐๐ข๐š
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘*
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’*
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘*
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’
SEASON 3 BOOK 3 (WATER)

๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—

1.9K 37 43
By thatonegirl155

A/N || there's a makeout in this so if that makes
u uncomfy u may want to skip but it's mildly plot
important 

-

𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐝𝐠𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐭𝐮𝐛 𝐚𝐬 𝐈 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐦𝐲 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐮𝐩 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬. He's already dressed in a black dress shirt and nice black shorts, leaving all his jewelry on full display and it's not fair how perfect he looks.

The bathtub is behind the sink, so we keep making eye contact in the mirror and the amount of tension in this bathroom cannot possibly be good for my wellbeing. He started patiently playing with the rings on his fingers a couple minutes ago and I swear he knows exactly what he's doing.

I'm still in sweats and a big t-shirt, not having picked out what I was wearing to dinner yet. It's also relatively early– we don't leave for another 40 minutes– so I have time. It really doesn't help that my memories of us in the same set up a couple years ago has me feeling the ghost of his hands grazing my legs.

The prospect of all of my memories in this room is leaving my entire body tingling which unintentionally raises the tensions in the room. This an ongoing cycle of inevitability and I don't know how to feel about it.

We haven't really said anything, too afraid to ruin the ephemerality of the moment. The moment peaked when he stood up and walked over, wrapping his arms around me and resting his head on my shoulder as I put bronzer on. Roman tilted his head sideways so that he was facing my neck and I had to physically stop myself from shivering.

"You're so beautiful Elena," he whispered into my neck and I leaned back into his arms. I put down my makeup– I'm pretty much done now– and ran a hand through his hair.

Roman's hands shifted to my hips and spun me back towards him casually and then just left his hands there. I looked up at him and realized that I fully messed up his hair.

He followed my sightline into the mirror and smiled, "You wanna fix it?" he asked without me having to say anything and my heart skipped a beat.

"Yeah," I agreed and hopped up on the counter behind me so that I was sitting on the edge with my legs dangling off. I ran a hand under the faucet and he took a couple steps until he was in between my legs.

oh we haven't been this close in a long long time.

"I love your hair," I commented as I ran my hands through it to fix it. His hands were on either side of me on the counter, his thumbs occasionally brushing the outside of my thighs.

"Oh I remember," he said smugly and I flicked water in his face. Roman's grin didn't fade as he leaned towards me to box me in and then started tickling me in the exact spots where I'm ticklish. Does this kid have an eidetic memory or something because jesus.

I couldn't stop laughing and he paused for a second, "Tell me you're sorry."

"I'm sorry," I said and his little smirk came back as he tickled me again. 

When he finally stopped I said, "That was uncalled for," as I caught my breath and the boy just kept the same smile. When he ceased tickling me, his hands had casually landed on the top of my thighs, goddamn.

"You ready to go get dressed?" he asked, squeezing my thighs a little with the question and I nodded.

"Yeah I think I know what I'm gonna wear," I commented and he nodded, stepping back so I could hop off the counter, but not far enough that I could leave without having to move past him.

"I might take a power nap," Roman said as I side stepped him to get out the door.

"You can lay in my bed while I finish getting ready," I said and he tilted his head up in thanks as he followed me out the door and then collapsed onto my bed. 

"Thanks," he said into a pillow that muffled his voice and made me laugh.

"Course," I replied and walked into my closet. I picked a blueish silver satin dress and some heels to wear for dinner and then laid out a comfier pair of jeans and white top for later. I changed in my bathroom and when I came back out Roman was passed out. 

I moved Roman's arm so I could sit on the bed. Once I was sitting against my pillows his arm came back and rested over my knees. I sat there on my phone and let him sleep until we actually had to leave in about 5 minutes. 

I ditched my phone and reached over to run a hand up and down his arm, "Romes wake up," I whispered and he opened his eyes slowly.

"One more minute 'lena," he said sleepily and my brain started to cloud over.

"We gotta go Ro," I replied quietly and he shook his head, pulling my knees closer to him. I sighed and gave in, "Fine, one more minute."

I saw his smile and shook my head in silent disbelief before going back on my phone.

A minute later I repeated my request and he rolled out of bed reluctantly. I stood up too and when he finally turned to face me, his jaw physically dropped.

"H-holy shit- Elena- you're fucking heaven sent," Roman said when he stopped babbling. heaven sent, how does someone even think of that?

"Thanks Romes," was all I trusted myself to say and I kept catching him staring which did not help.

"Let's go yeah?" he broke the silence and I nodded, grabbed my phone and purse, and we left. 

He drove us to the italian restaurant and as we got out of the car and walked into the restaurant I pulled him off to the side, leaving our friends to get the table. I found a secluded enough hallway and leaned against the wall. The hallway wasn't very wide, so he had to be pretty close to me to leave space for people to walk past. 

"What's up Ken?" Roman asked, a comforting hand running up and down my arm.

"I want to talk to you about something," I said and he raised an eyebrow.

"Good or bad? Worth staying for?" he joked and I flipped him off.

"If me telling you that I'm kissing you tonight is bad than–" I started and he cut me off.

"–No no not bad, very good, the best," Roman continued and I rolled my eyes playfully.

"I wanted to tell you now before I've had anything to drink, before everyone's watching everything we do," I said and his hands dropped to my waist, his thumbs moving back and forth on the satin.

"Nobody has to know anything if you don't want them to– or I could shout it from the rooftops, whatever you want," he offered and I smiled up at him.

"You're sweet, but let's just see how it goes yeah?" I asked and he smiled back at me.

"Yeah, we'll see how it goes," he agreed and leaned down to kiss my forehead, and then he leaned off to the side and whispered, "We have to make up for two-and-a-half years Elena," into the shell of my ear while he moved his hands down to my hips and I almost fainted.

Then the boy fully pulled away and offered me a hand, which I took because I don't think I'm currently capable of walking in a straight line. 

"Did you see where they sat down?" Roman asked as we re-entered the main dining room and I scanned the room. 

"Yeah back there," I commented as I saw them at a back table. We made it to the table and they had saved us seats together in the middle. 

 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐌: 

-

After dinner we all went back to my house to set up for the party. Dinner had only been Roman, Nicole, Conrad, Gigi, Shayla, and me, but this party is gonna be like 30 other people. Not the biggest party thrown here, but definitely enough people to be a fun crowd. 

I had a margarita at dinner and am not feeling it in the slightest yet, so thats a sure sign that tonight is going to be a good one. 

The girls and I went upstairs to change and the two boys went somewhere else. 

"Big plans tonight Kenny?" Gigi asked and I flipped her off as I stepped into my jeans. 

"Probably gonna be too drunk for anything more than a nice happy makeout," I replied and Shayla and Nicole both squealed making me laugh.

"Fucking finally," Nicole commented and I rolled my eyes.

"Gigi hand over my money," Shayla stated and Gigi sighed.

"I'll venmo you," she said and I looked between the two of them flabbergasted.

"You didn't cut me in?" Nicole said accusatorially and Shayla shrugged.

"My bad," she replied.

"You bet on me? If I'd known, I would've rigged it," I said a little dejectedly and the girls laughed.

Everyone was wearing white shirts and jeans because honestly I was too lazy to come up with a decent theme to decorate. Originally it was going to be white lie themed, but I didn't ever feel like getting a cheap white shirt to sharpie on, so here we are. 

People started showing up around an hour of the 6 of us setting up and then hanging out. We took first pick of the alcohol, made sure the upstairs rooms were all locked, and then all squeezed on the couch. I was on Roman's lap sideways with my legs extended over Shayla and Gigi. 

"Hey happy birthday Kendall!," someone said as they walked in and I waved. 

The next group in was Cora and her friends. They all came over to the couch and sat on the floor or nearby chairs after they all came up to me and hugged me. 

"Happy 18th Kens, I got you edibles and some other stuff if you want it. Love you," Cora said and hugged me before looking between me and Roman and grinning. 

"Thanks Cor, love you too," I replied and she smiled. 

"I approve," is all she said before finding a seat. 

People kept filing in and soon enough the party was rolling. Music was blaring, people were drinking, karaoke is on in the living room, there's a couple kids in the pool, and my friends and I are having a grand ole time. 

I'm 4 vodka shots and a mixed drink deep and I haven't stopped talking to my anyone and everyone that comes up to me. I get super social when I get a little alcohol in me and apparently its a great day for that. 

Roman is currently standing behind me with his arms crossed over my shoulders casually. 

A kid I recognized as Nick walked over to us and looked at me, "Hey Ken, there's someone at the door for you. Said something about angel and birthday or something," he relayed innocently and I nodded. 

shit.

"Thanks Nick," I said and looked back at Roman as Nick dipped.

Roman shrugged, "Want me to come with you?" he asked with a little smirk and I shook my head with a smile.

"Give me 5 minutes?" I asked and he nodded.

"Course, take your time. I'll be here Elena," he said and I grinned.

"Thanks, I'll be back," I commented and then walked towards the front door. 

I pushed through the crowd of people and got to the front door, took a second to compose myself, and then stepped outside. Jeremiah Fisher in the flesh.

"What are you doing here?" I asked and he sighed.

"I want to apologize for real and try to fix this. You're the best thing in my life Kendall, I can't throw that away," he said and in my tipsy state I laughed.

"You did throw it away, I would've killed to hear you say those words about a week ago, uh but you're too late now. You kissed Belly and it sealed the deal for me. I'm sorry but you knew what you were doing, the line you crossed, and on my birthday," I said impatiently and he ran a hand through his hair.

"I wanted your attention and it was the best I could think of– let me make it up to you," Jeremiah pleaded and I sighed.

"Look, Jer, I don't have the mental capacity for this. You're only here because you think I'm gonna fuck Roman, and that wasn't the plan, but honestly after this I think it will be. You can go fuck yourself or Belly. I'm sure she'd like that," I replied and realized that maybe I'm a little more tipsy than I thought. oh well.

"Kendall I'm so-"

"Nah man, it's-" I paused to check my phone, "15 minutes to my exact birthday. I'm gonna go–" I said and he cut me off.

"At least tell me how I can win you back," he said and I laughed.

"I'll send you a list," I said jokingly, but I think he thought I was being serious. that's rough. 

"I did get you something though," he added and I tilted my head.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Here, open it whenever you feel like it," Jer said as he handed me 3 gift-wrapped boxes tied with a ribbon and a little tag. 

"Thanks, night," I said, taking the boxes and dipping back into the house.

"Happy birthday," he replied but it was half cut off as I shut the door behind me. I put the boxes in the cabinet under the tv, closed it, and moved my way back through the crowd to Roman.

"Hi pretty girl," Roman whispered and all my anger seemed to dissolve. 

"Hi pretty boy," I replied and savored the blush that rose on his face. 

"Wanna talk about it?" he asked and I shook my head.

"Nah, just wanna be near you," I said and he smiled, putting both hands back on my hips as I wrapped my arms around his neck. We looked at each other for a little too long so I whispered, "Fucking kiss me already," and pulled his head down. 

"Yes ma'am," Roman replied as he connected the kiss. 

When I say Roman kisses hot, I mean hot. His hand found the base of my neck within seconds while the other wrapped around my whole waist and lifted me off the ground so I was a little higher up than him. He set me back down, his hands wandered and he whispered, "Can I?" when his hands got closer to my ass.

"Yeah," I breathlessly mumbled into the kiss, "Can I?" I asked as my hands grazed the hem of his shirt.

"Yeah yes 100% please," he said and I laughed into it. 

I broke the kiss for a second to say, "Let's get out of the kitchen," and he nodded. 

"Jump," he instructed and I did, wrapping my legs around him and letting him take me wherever. 

We ended up in the bathroom closest to the kitchen and I was immediately pinned against the door. Neither of us said anything before we picked up right where we left off, one of his hands on my ass and the other wandering wherever he feels like in the moment. One of my hands is up his shirt scratching up his back and the other is tangled in his hair. 

Roman was using his whole body to pin me to the door. His knee was between mine against the door, his torso was pressed into me, and his lips on mine obviously are keeping me pinned. He is intoxicating. Intoxicating in an addicting way that makes me never want to stop kissing him.

"You're perfect," I whispered when I pulled away for a second to catch my breath and then we were back to kissing.

"Heaven sent," he whispered between another.

"Romes- fuck," and another.

"Elena ohmygod-" and another.

We kept up our nice little makeout until his phone went off, 𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙖𝙘𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙣𝙞𝙘𝙤𝙡𝙚.

He broke the kiss with a laugh and answered on speaker and the lack of his body heat became chilling. 

this is happening so fast.

𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄:

𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧

𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐞

"Get your horny asses out here, Kendall you're 18 in 2 minutes," is all she said before hanging up.

-

"Well that was quick," I said and he laughed, kissed me one more time, and then opened the door. 

𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐌:

-

A/N || hehehehehe

kiss kiss kiss !!

the question of the day: 
how the fuck is jer going to redeem himself?

belly bitch

if i showed up at ur party...
...would u tell me to go fuck myself
or lead me to the garden

jer isn't patching broken wings yet!

anyways a win for the roman girls

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20K 239 15
//๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜'๐˜ฎ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ข, ๐˜'๐˜ฎ ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ญ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ.// Maddison Conkl...
23.9K 332 17
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ถ๐š‘๐š˜๐šœ๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž || ๐™ฐ ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š• ๐š ๐š‘๐š˜ ๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐š‘๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‹๐šŽ๐šœ๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š•๐šŠ๐šœ๐š ๐šœ๐šž๐š–๐š–๐šŽ๐š› ๐š˜๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š› ๐š•๐š’๐š๐šŽ, ๐š ๏ฟฝ...
26.8K 265 18
i always thought i was in love with water, the beach, pool, and the lake. but that was until summer '22, the summer that changed everything. โœฉcomplet...