[✧] ❝𝗪𝗮𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗚𝘂𝘆❞...

By Kyokomiiz

!!MODERN AU!! "Did you just dude-zone me?" "Shut up it was on accident." ✧--------------------✧ ✿ ¦ Y... More

☆ Chapter 1
☆ Chapter 2
☆ Chapter 3
☆ Chapter 4
☆ Chapter 5
☆ Chapter 6
☆ Chapter 7
☆ Chapter 8 - PART 1
☆ Chapter 9 - PART 2
☆ Chapter 10
☆ Chapter 11
☆ Chapter 12
☆ Chapter 13
☆ Chapter 14
☆ Chapter 15
☆ Chapter 16
☆ Chapter 17
☆ Chapter 18
☆ Chapter 19
☆ Chapter 20
☆ Chapter 21
☆ - Chapter 23

☆ Chapter 22

230 8 1
By Kyokomiiz

"Nice Advice"

3/11/2023
——————————————————

Some of your cousins had gathered for a family meeting and decided to visit your house with your mom and brother because one of your aunts resigned from their awful job and decided to celebrate it. That meant, annoying cousins came round.

Of course, they always had to resign in September.

These weren't just normal annoying cousins, these were the cousins that pick on you for evey single mistake you do, of course, if it was a family gathering that meant [Cousin's name] had to go too. But they weren't really all that mean and decided to actually talk the problem out with you and decided to let it go.

But since Cousins name had an Saturday school, they had to leave early, that meant leaving you with your annoying cousins who pick on you. Currently, you were drowning their noise out by listening to your playlist on Spotify while they just laughed at you for ignoring them and kept insulting you.

They kept picking out moments where you were at your lowest and when you were most embarrassing at times, like with Scaramouche at the restaurant of the first day you met him.

——————————————————

Twinsies😈😈

Twinsies😈😈 ([Cousin's name])
Hey, you okay there?

You
yea ig

they keep picking on me
for that first day w scara smh😕😕

wait until i reveal at the
dinner he became my bf🤭🤭

Twinsies😈😈
goodluck with that dude

watch the aunts gossip abt u😂😂

EW THE EMOJI

You
el em ay oh💀💀

Wait whys scaras limo outside tf

WHAT THE FUCK

Twinsies😈😈
WHAT HAPPEND

DID SMTH HAPPEN??

GIRLIE U THERE??

You
THE RAIDEN FAM IS HERE.

OH MY FUCKING LORF

HES HETE

OH MY GOFH

HELIV ME

Twinsies😈😈
goodluck explaining how hes ur bf now🥰🥰

if, he doesn't do that first

You
STOP.

I GTG MOMS CALLING
ME DOWN

Twinsies😈😈
Goodluck girlie😘😘
Seen at 7:46 PM.

——————————————————

After looking out of the window and seeing Scaramouche's limousine with the Raiden family walking out of the car, you widened your eyes and immediately put your headphones off, your cousin laughed at you for this action.

Cousin 1
"Bet they've probably never even seen a limousine before.."

Cousin 2
"Or if they've ever been in one is the question!" They laughed.

Cousin 3
"Cat got your tongue, [Nickname]?" They chuckled.

[Name]
"I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU GUYS, BUT I GOTTA GO..!"

Your cousins laughed at you for running away so fast, snickering at every little detail you do. They followed you downstairs to record you running down, in hopes that you would fall down the stairs.

Your heart was racing, and hoping that Scaramouche could be there hopefully. You dashed downstairs as your cousins followed you. You saw Scaramouche's moms greet your mom and your aunts, while you ran up to Scaramouche hugging him. Though it looked like you tackled him to the ground.

He screamed out for your name as you jumped onto him and hugged him tightly, laughing while gasping for air. His sister and his cousin was just with Scaramouche's moms.

[Name]
"SCARA!!" You snuggled into his arms.

Scaramouche
"Hello my little gremlin.." He smirked and kissed me on the forehead.

Your cousins were shocked to find that the waiter was actually very rich and wealthy, and they were even more confused when he kissed you on the forehead, resulting them to be clueless of what was happening.

[Name]
"Why didn't you tell me you were coming!?"

Scaramouche
"I didn't know okay..?"

You stood up.

[Name]
"Sorry about that.." You blushed.

Scaramouche
"It's alright." He smiled softly.

Cousin 1
"[Nickname], whos that..?"

You smirked at the question, putting a hand on Scaramouche's shoulder which left the indigo haired male confused.

[Name]
"Actually, he's my boyfriend!" You smiled, knowing that your cousins love lives were unstable, leaving them feeling insulted.

Cousin 2
"Oh.."

After that, they just left you and went back upstairs to [Brothers Name]'s room. Leaving you with Scaramouche and his sister now.

Raiden Shogun
"Hello, I am Raiden Shogun. You are [Name], correct?"

[Name]
"Ah um.. yes..!"

Raiden Shogun
"My brother has talked a lot about you."

Scaramouche
"I did not!!"

Nahida
"Don't lie Nizu.."

"Oh and my name is Kusanali! You may call me Nahida though." She smiled and held your hand softly, the little girl looked sweet.

[Name]
"Nice to meet you, Shogun and Nahida.."

Yae Miko
"Kunikuzushi, would you like to spend the night over? Im pretty sure [Name] would like to hug you to sleep.. ~"

Scaramouche
"What the- and don't call me that!"

Yae Miko suddenly turned serious

Yae Miko
"Do you wanna stay over or not?!" She looked at him sternly.

Scaramouche
"I do!"

Yae Miko
"You may kiss the bride."

[Name]
"What?"

Yae Miko
"Nothing sweetie, I'll go now." She smiled at you.

You blushed at the nickname she gave you.

Scaramouche
"Don't tell me you have a crush on my mom."

[Name]
"SHUT UP."

Raiden Shogun
"Excuse me, where's the least crowded area I can go to?"

[Name]
"Oh um, you can go to the garden! I can turn on the lights for you!" You smiled.

Scaramouche
"Why? You wanna call that girlfriend of yours?"

Raiden Shogun
"Learn when to shut your mouth, Kunikuzushi."

Scaramouche
"Stop calling me that!"

[Name]
"Um.. let me lead you to the garden!"

You lead Raiden Shogun to the garden, leaving Scaramouche with Nahida.

B

y the time you got back, you see Scaramouche gone, and Nahida nowhere to be found. You looked in your room to see your cousins looking livid.

They started cussing you out for no reason, degrading you and calling you mean words. How you looked ugly, why you were the most useless human being on the planet etc. They threatened you and gave you death threats. They gave you doubts on if your boyfriend even loved you or ever cared about you, and to always remember to not assume things quickly.

You were left frozen in place, you didn't know what to do. You stood there dazed, trying to think of what to do but your mind comes with blank spaces. You tried to move, but it was like you were paralyzed in place.

They tried to even harm you, but came to a conclusion that you will probably use your scars against them. They kept their composure and just left the room, leaving you in a messy state.

What if Scaramouche really did breka up with you? Or if he cheated on you? A wave of thoughts washed over you, leaving you in place as if time was stuck. You thought you were about to cry, especially to what they said about Scaramouche.

You snuck downstairs and snuck out to the garden, you thought that since Shogun was nowhere to be seen, you thought she was done calling her girlfriend. So you just sat down on the back porch of your house to your garden, sobbing and shaking.

Someone snuck out of the shadows, and you nearly fainted when you thought it was a ghost just to see Shogun coming out.

Raiden Shogun
"[Name]? Why are you crying?"

[Name]
"It's nothing.." You quickly wiped your tears away.

Raiden Shogun
"I asked because I needed a reason, it's obviously not just 'nothing'."

[Name]
"Can I really trust Scaramouche?"

Raiden Shogun
"Why do you ask?"

[Name]
"I don't know if I can just.. trust him that easily."

Raiden Shogun
"I know my brother can be a little suspicious of times, but he will love you like there is no tommorow."

"And he certainly wont leqve you considering he's afraid that you'll leave him. Though, if you two are having problems, talk it out maturely and dont end things that easily.. okay?"

[Name]
"Okay.."

Raiden Shogun
"Now, tell me why you're having doubts."

[Name]
"My cousins uhm... well.. they basically.. um.. they threatened me and stuff.. and they told me about how Scaramouche will leave me like the others some day.. and that he'll be just like the rest of them.."

Raiden
"Well, I can assure you that he won't leave you. But if you really wanna make sure, I suggest talking it out with him."

"If you need anything, here are my socials." She gave you a list of her socials and you just typed it down.

[Name]
"Thank you Shogun.."

Raiden Shogun
"Its fine, no need to thank me."

"Now go and find Scaramouche, he's probably waiting in your room. He just had to take a shit while you were with me in the garden." You laughed at Shoguns comment.

[Name]
"Okay.. thank you again Shogun.."

Raiden Shogun
"It's no big deal."

Raiden Shogun walked with you inside, seeing your cousins leaving already with your aunts. She watched as you walked upstairs, peaking into the distance to see if you're still doing okay.

You walked in your room to see Scaramouche looking agitated, waiting moment by moment for you. When you opened the door, it made a creak sound. This let Scaramouche get a signal that you were already here. His eyes lit up when he saw you, but his expression was more of a worried then a happy one.

He ran upt to you and hugged you, immediately understanding that you're in a bad situation just by looking at you, a sobbing mess.

He gave you multiple kisses and whispered nice things in your ear, as if to give you reassurance.

Scaramouche
"Shogun texted me, are you okay?"

[Name]
"Well, what do you think?"

Scaramouche
"I won't leave you, ever. I promise."

[Name]
"And how would I know that?"

Scaramouche
"With this."

Scaramouche gave you a kiss, your first kiss actually. And your first kiss with him. It was very long and passionate, and was going up to the atmosphere, making you feel very comfortable and a bit happy with the situation.

You both let go for air, and Scaramouche chuckled and commented that you were a bad kisser.

Scaramouche
"You're such a bad kisser, my love."

[Name]
"Shut up." He chuckled.

He picked you up.

[Name]
"Hey- put me down Raiden Kunikuzushi Scaramouche!"

Scaramouche
"Ooh you used my full name! how scaryy!~" He laughed and carried you to the bed.

He layed down with you, hugging you tightly like a mother bear. While you snuggled up in his warm embrace, he kept kissing you on the forehead and kept whispering nice words in your ear, making you feel all tingly and weird in a good way.

Scaramouche
"I love you, [Name].."

[Name]
"I love you too, Scaramouche.."

——————————————————

——————————————————

☆ — Note

wazzup wazzup im back with the milk😈😈

ig after disappearing for like over 3 months IM FINALLY BACK WOO

even though i know my chapters will not reach a good amount of an audience, i will still try to update for you guys :)

I like to think of my type of Scaramouche as a bit of a Wanderer mixed all in one bowl, thats why Scaramouche might a bit of ooc here. (considering I absolutely cannot understand character personalities and what they might like or stuff unless I create the character itself😭😭)

I just realized the milk i bought was expired. BE RIGHT BACK.. 😜😜

- 11/3/2023

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.8K 1.6K 22
"We've been in love with each other ever since childhood, but if I may ask. May I have your son's hand in marriage?" → Male reader; he/him pronouns →...
11.8K 313 22
in which y/n l/n suddenly meets a person who orders the exact same thing as them, at the exact same time.. - modern au - narrative + chatfic parts ...
265K 10K 26
专注的 / scaramouche x fem!reader # modern au ( a 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘁, and 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘶𝘵𝘰𝘳 ) ✷ i...
34.7K 1.2K 20
❀ -ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ꜱᴀʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ 'ᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪ'ᴅ ʙʟᴇᴇᴅ ᴍʏꜱᴇʟꜰ ᴅʀʏ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ- 'ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ᴀ ꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴀʟʟ ɪᴛ'ꜱ ᴘᴇᴛ...