The Tale of The Blue and Red...

By lxlychu

Haruka (Haru) never knew her past or whatever happened before that shipwreck. She never knew how she ended up... More

Chapter 1: Mr. and Mrs. Fujimura

1 0 0
By lxlychu

( I found listening to a playlist adds more affect to my bad writing skills lol. here is the playlist I listen to while writing this. Hope you enjoy <3 https://open.spotify.com/playlist/2ZqfvXMH3Jw3MiA1qRenAq?si=dc96a45ea1dd48be)

................................................................................................................................................................

"The winds and clouds are too strong your Majesties!!" The captain said as waves crashed over on top of the ship. "We need to get the family to land! Faster boys! Let the will of the God of the Sea, Ryujin, take us to the path to safety!" The captain says. 

"Otto, what is going on?!" Queen Aiko says. 

"Do not worry about it my yome, please go back inside with Akemi." King Shiro says. 

"Watch out your majesties!" the captain yells as a monstrous wave overcomes the ship. 

The wind howled left and right. The waves were like dancing swirls crashing into each other gracefully with great splashes of force. Their majesties, returning to there homeland to help out with the war between the red and blue dragons did not expect this storm of a killer. 

"Are you okay, Aiko?!" Shiro says. 

"Yes, I am alright." Aiko says, as they meet into each others arms. "We must be with Akemi, otto, the sailor men can handle it from out here." 

There was a pause in Shiro's decision. 

"Please." Aiko says, with a scared look in her eyes. Although it is not shown, Shiro can tell that she is scared. 

Aiko and Shiro, walk inside the cabin that is connected to the ship, holding their only child, Akemi. As the waves become more violent and the winds start to shift more violently, a sudden loud noise overshadows the sounds of the storm. The ship was sinking and everybody was in a panic. 

"Shiro, I'm scared." Aiko says, as she holds onto him and little Akemi with sudden tears in her eyes. 

"I know Aiko, I just want you to know that whatever happens, I will always be here with you whether it is from the bottom of the ocean pit or the highest peak of a mountain." Shiro says, with the final loving teared look in his eyes. As the family hugs together for the last time, Aiko places over a protective talisman amulet over little Akemi, with the face of the God, Shoki, of protection. As the family holds each other for the last time, the final waves of the great ocean swallow the ship with a hunger in its eyes and mouth.

"May the Gods protect our child with love, proper, strength, kindness, humility, and with the best wishes from her parents that she will grow up to be the child that we wanted her to be." Aiko says as final kisses were exchanged between Shio her, and Akemi.

. . . .

The storm died down and on the shore of a beach near the town village, laid Little Akemi unconscious behind a rock with plenty of fish laid on top and all around her. Mr. and Mrs. Fujimura were picking up as much fish as they could, as well as the other villagers. even though it was a tragedy to some, it was a harvest for them. 

Mrs. Fujimura came closer to the rock and as she got on top, she noticed something shiny reflecting from the sun on the other side of the rock. As she moved forward on top of the rock, she quickly called for Mr. Fujimura. 

Otto! Come look! It's a child!" She yells as Mr. Fujimura runs towards her with a basket full of fish. 

"Oh my. How did this child end up here?" He says, as he puts down the basket. 

"Look! She is wearing a Shoki talisman. The Gods must have heard out prayers Otto!" Mrs. Fujimura said. 

"Lets bring her home to make sure she is okay first, Mayumi." Mr. Fujimura says as he picks up little Akemi. 

"She looks no more then 6 years old, otto." Mrs. Fujimura says, with such worry as she carries her basket and Mr. Fujimura's basket. 

They get to their home and bring little Akemi in. Mrs. Fujimura changes Akemi into suitable clothing to sleep in and cleans her wound on the face and a few scratches on the arms and legs. Then Akemi is laid on a futon with a warm rag over her head and a blanket on top of her cold to the touch body. 

"The poor child, I wonder how she ended up on the beach." Mrs. Fujimura says. 

"I shall talk to the others who were at the beach." Mr. Fujimura says. 

Mr. Fujimura and his wife were pretty well respected in the village. Although they were not rich, they were well known for being wise, patient, and his well known knowledge of masters for the martial art skills and defense. 

He gets up and tells Mrs. Fujimura to stay with the girl until he gets any news. 

Mr. Fujimura meets the others in the townhouse and discuss about trade and commerce. He then brings everyone's attention to him.

"Did anybody notice anything this morning at the beach?" He says. Many murmurs were said throughout the room. 

My wife and I have found a little girl unconscious on the beach and brought her in to our home to rest for now." He says. Many were curious to who the little girl was. Many didn't know what to do or say. 

"Tell you what Mr. Fujimura, if she wakes up and can tell us who she is, we can try and help her get back home as best as possible, but if not then she shall stay with you until further notice." Mr. Yoshinaga says. He is Mr. Fujimura's best friend and advisor to most of the town. He kind of took on the leader role in the town and is loved by all. 

"That seems reasonable." Mr. Fujimura says with a long thought on his face. Just then, Mrs. Fujimura comes in running.

"She's awake!" She exclaimed. Mr. Fujimura runs back with her as well as a few others who were curious to see who this beautiful little girl was. 

As they all got to the Fujimura's house, they all filed outside the room where little Akemi was. Some looked through the windows and some peaked through the open sliding door. Some were in such awe of little Akemi's beauty. She had dark blue black hair that could look like dark bluebell flowers on a rainy morning, skin smooth and bright, little flushed cheeks and nose with warm blush lips, and her eyes were the most mesmerizing of all, her eyes were the color of blue navy with an soft icy blue shine surrounding the rim of the iris to just make out a bare fade in each eye. The people could not believe what beauty they were seeing. 

Just then Mrs. Fujimura and Mr. Fujimura walks into the room. Little Akemi looked confused and lost, she seemed as if she didn't know whether to cry or feel scared. Mrs. Fujimura kneels down in front of the just awoken girl and looks at her with such loved content. 

"I'm Muyami, what is your name?" She says. No reply. Akemi didn't remember her name, nor remember who she was. 

"Do you know who you are? Where did you come from sweetie?" She asks. Still no reply. 

Little Akemi felt scared, she sensed eyes in the back of her head. She looks around to see many people staring at her, she felt overwhelmed and for some reason, this women, who was kneeling in front of her gave such a loving and comforting aura. Something she recognized before but her foggy mind couldn't quite put. All she felt was crying into the woman's arms. And that was exactly what she did. 

"Oh, my poor child." Mrs. Fujimura says, as she holds crying Akemi in her arms as tight as she could with the utmost love and protection that she could give. 

"Alright everybody, let's give the girl her space and privacy." Mr. Yoshinaga says persuading people to leave with a arm swooping motion, gesturing them to walk themselves out. 

"I don't think she remembers anything from what happened to her." Mr. Fujimura says. Kneeling in front of Mrs. Fujimura. Akemi stopped crying for a little to take a breather. Crying as a little kid tires you out. She gets up and looked at Mr. Fujimura. She starts walking towards him and puts her hands on the sides of his face to look at him. She couldn't quite say, but they both reminded her of somebody and the comfort and feelings were a little to close to comfort for her. Akemi was quite a smart kid for her age, even if she doesn't show it. All she knew was that she felt a wave of tiredness after crying for 5 minutes. 

"Papa.." Akemi says to Mr. Fujimura. He was surprised of course, but all of a sudden his immediate reaction was to hug her. Akemi guessed that it made him happy and was so tired and comforted that she didn't mind and fell asleep on him. Mr. Fujimura is usually quite composed but he has longed for a while now for him to hear those words.

"The poor child must have gone through so much." Mrs. Fujimura says as she fixes the futon and futon covers. 

"I don't know why I just suddenly hugged her," Mr. Fujimura says, still holding Akemi. "I guess, hearing someone call me papa, overwhelmed me too."

"Shall we keep her?" Mrs. Fujimura says, as she takes the talisman off Akemi's neck, with a break in pitch and voice. 

"I guess we shall." Mr. Fujimura says with a happy and thankful smile. They both hug each other as they have found the thing they have wished for, a child to care and love for the rest of their lives.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 132K 49
when a rich spoiled bad boy Jeon Jung-hoon gets into an encounter with a Muslim girl and they become enemies so he bully her humiliates her and insul...
2M 98.6K 37
Presenting the story of ISHIKA MEHRA Whose innocence made the king bow down to her AND ABHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE Whose presence is enough to make the per...
235K 6.9K 57
I could say this is one cliché story. A college girl died and transmigrated into an otome game she once played. Unfortunately she becomes the villain...
42.6K 672 9
Meri nayi nayi shadi hui hai. main 19 saal ki hu. mere sasural wale bohot shareef hai lekin na jane kyu kuch dino se badal se gaye hai.