Aru Shah One Shots

Por Aru-Shah-stuff

literally what the title says (legit half the books out there are called "aru shah one shots" XD) Más

Valentine's + Birthday Special (PJO/KOTLC/TPQ Crossover)
Middle School Dance (Aru Shah)
Kara Ships Aruden (Kara's POV)
Leaping Through The Years

Operation Cookies & Milk

77 2 2
Por Aru-Shah-stuff

requested by: sleep-can-wait (for some reason, it won't let me tag peole anymore . . .)

DISCLAIMER: All characters belong to Roshani Chokshi.

first off, don't mind the title. i have a really bad imagination. second, sorry it took so long! 3 MONTHS!!!!!! 3 FREAKING MONTHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i was busy with my other fanfics/homework . . . (i feel like i say that too much . . . do i?) anyway, here is my very first hirynne one shot >>>

To call or not to call? Brynne thought for the hundredth time that day as her finger hovered over Hira's contact. For the past hour, she's been sitting at her desk, contemplating life. Quite literally, since telling Hira her feelings could make her break her future.

. . .

Ok, maybe not, but it would be a big blow if she rejected her, right? I mean, she could always find someone else, but it would just not be the same if it's not Hira. Better to just tell her now and get it over with.

Once more that day, she brought her finger dangerously close to the dial button, then jerked it away. What if she said no? What if—

BRYNNE! A voice screamed in her head so suddenly, she fell off her chair.

Aru. What are you doing in my head? She asked after getting back up.

For the past 3 hours, you've been broadcasting messages of nothing but you calling Hira and telling her, Aru replied.

3 hours?! Brynne exclaimed.

Yes, idiot. Isn't there a clock on your phone? Brynne glanced at her phone. 5:06 pm. She could've sworn it was only 3!

Just tell her. You're overthinking it too much! Aru instructed. Wait, lemme get Mini. MINI!!! Brynne winced at the volume.

MINIIIIIIII!!!!! Aru tried again. No response.

She could hear Aru mentally inhale, then scream, YAMINI KAPOOR-MERCADO-LOPEZ!!!!!

A few seconds later, Mini entered the conversation. Yeah, sorry, I was disinfecting my room. What did I miss?

Command Sequence: Daedalus 23. Operation Cookies & Milk. Began Activation, Aru told her, which made no sense.

On it, Mini replied, then disappeared from the conversation.

"Command Sequence: Daedalus 23"? What the heck is that? Brynne asked.

Something from a book I once read. You'll see, was Aru's only response.

Done! Mini responded, back into the conversation. She sounded way too gleeful.

Brynne started to get suspicious. What, exactly, is done?

Then they both began to laugh like insane people. Oh, you'll see . . .

Suddenly, her phone rang. It was . . . Hira. As in Hira.

WHAT DID YOU GUYS DO? She demanded as she fumbled with her phone. But they didn't respond.

Taking a deep breath, she clicked the "accept" button. "H-Hey, Hira! How are you?"

"I'm good. How are you?" she asked back, politely.

"I-I'm doing great! Just peachy! I'm fiiiiine," Brynne said, then mentally scolded herself. What was that?!

"Ok . . . Listen, Mini told me you've been trying to call me for the last hour, but it didn't reach, or something?"

"Huh? Oh–um, yeah." So that's what "Command Sequence: Daedalus 23" was all about.

"So, um, do you want to, maybe, hang out today?" Hira asked, a bit hesitant.

"Of course! Sure! You can come over right now, if you want to."

"Sure, sure. I'll just check with my parents. Gimme a sec." Hira paused, then yelled, "MOM, DAD, CAN I GO OVER TO BRYNNE'S FOR A WHILE?" I could hear a conversation on the other side, and the click-click-click of Mini's presentation clicker. She was probably giving her brother a presentation on the number of germs in dirty laundry. (definitely not mini giving her parents a presentation on why hira should go to brynne's . . . >:D) After a while, Mini responded with, "GO AHEAD, HIRA! YOU'RE GOOD!"

"They said sure. I'll see you in five?" Hira asked.

Brynne nodded, then remembered she couldn't see her. "Five it is. See you then! Bye, Hira!"

"Bye, Brynne!" The call ended.

Brynne groaned. What was that? She has to be more cool. Not some disorganized, crazy-when-her-crush-is-around, stuttering mess. She shook herself hard and got up, determined to finally tell Hira—at some point.

"Now what?" Brynne asked. So far, she and Hira had made cupcakes, played Truth or Dare, and had a pillow fight.

Hira thought for a while. "Why don't we watch a movie?"

"Brilliant!" Brynne exclaimed. "I'll go get the popcorn; you choose a movie." She handed Hira the remote, then left for the kitchen.

Reaching for the highest cabinet in the kitchen (there's no other way to hide snacks from Aru), she pulled out a pack of popcorn and popped it into the microwave. Once she closed the door and set the timer, she pulled out a small metal bowl and a stick of butter. Setting the stove to high, she grabbed a spoon and stirred the butter, watching it melt.

When you go back, tell her, a part of her brain said, startling her.

But what if I get rejected? another part asked.

You won't! Trust me on this, the first part responded.

Are you sure? Doing this could negatively affect me, the second part argued.

The first part sighed in frustration. Nothing will happen! Just do it!

But--- the second part said, but the first interrupted. Just do what I said, and you'll thank me later!

But--- the second part tried again, but this time, it was the microwave that interrupted. The beep-beep-beep signaling the end of the three minutes startled Brynne out of her thoughts. Shaking her head to clear it, she turned off the stove, seeing as the butter had fully melted. She got up and took the popcorn out, then emptied the bag into a larger bowl. Brynne carefully drizzled the melted butter over the popcorn, then tossed the small bowl into the sink.

She walked out, throwing a few pieces of popcorn into her mouth during the long walk to the couch. Once she got there, she sat down and offered the bowl to Hira. "Popcorn?"

Hira smiled and took it. "Thanks!"

"What movie are we watching?" Brynne asked, pulling the blanket up to her chin.

"Legally Blonde," Hira replied, clicking the play button. She grabbed a handful of popcorn, then picked it up one by one with her other hand, trying to toss it into her mouth.

"Watch," Brynne said, then tossed an entire handful into the air. She waved her head around, trying to catch all the flying popcorn, but only succeeding in catching a few. Hira laughed so hard, she ended up dropping the popcorn in her hand. She paused, noticing her mistake, then bent over to pick up the pieces.

"Don't worry, I got it," Brynne said, reaching over to pick it up. Their hands brushed, sending a tingle through her hand. Brynne blushed. Did Hira feel that too? When she looked up, Hira's face was slightly red as well, but she shook it off.

They settled back on the couch, returning their attention to the TV, where Warner was breaking up with Elle. (idkkk 😭😭😭 i legit picked random scenes from the beginning---) "Good for her," Brynne muttered, eyes glued to the screen.

A while later, Brynne felt a weight pressing against her right. She turned around, finding Hira asleep on her shoulder. She pulled the blanket over her and turned off the TV. Smiling to herself, she closed her eyes.

VOILA! i personally think that this was one of my better oneshots, but ig it's up to the readers to actually judge. soooooo, what d'you think? is it good? is it bad? PLZ I NEED TO KNOWWWWWWWWW—

also, should i like do a pt. 2?? cuz like i kinda wanna continue it, but i also feel like this is a perfect ending. so, up to you guys to decide if y'all want more. plz comment your ideas >>>

anyways, don't forget to eat, drink, sleep, breathe, live, vote, comment, and follow!

╰•🌟🌟𝕒𝕟𝕠𝕟𝕪𝕞𝕠𝕦𝕤𝕕𝕠𝕝𝕡𝕙𝕚𝕟🌟🌟•╯

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1K 11 10
⚠️ Contains Spoilers for stories that aren't published so far or haven't gone so far ⚠️ Just like the title says
27.3K 372 16
Basically just a bunch of Harry Potter imagines/one-shots
17.5K 92 23
Stuff w/ aruden, mini+rudy, hirynne, you get the gist. Keep on keeping on.
21.3K 145 18
Hey guys! These are some oneshots and short stories about the Aru Shah series. A lot of Aruden, since they're my OTP. This is my first time publishin...