Sunshine

By marvel_tales

~sequel to Darling~ There was peace in Spencer's life at last. With a wedding to be planned, a home to decora... More

Spencer + Rip
playlist
1. the hardest goodbyes
2. newcomer
3. moody broody bodyguard
4. i did this out of order
5. the future
updates
6. the devil doesn't bargain
7. i know what you did that summer
8. shopping spree

thank you!

1.2K 29 5
By marvel_tales

I just wanted to thank everyone for continuing to be interested in what I have to write, I am bewildered every time I come on here and see all the love and support that you give me! Never in a million years did I ever expect to have this much interest in any of my stories, let alone one about a show I really really love.

All my love and thanks to Jessica, Bria, snmuenst15, and spastic_duck, your feedback has been so amazing and I hope you love everything as it comes together in the end!

I hope you all continue to enjoy the ups and downs of Spencer's story, and I can't wait to share it with you! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 180 9
Genevieve Dutton, the youngest among the Dutton children, broke her father's heart when she courageously set off for school and, incredibly, never re...
10.9K 311 17
A YellowStone FanFic S1-TBD This is Addy Wheelers story of love , family , greed and all that comes with the Yellowstone. STILL A WORK IN PROGRESS...
42.9K 1.3K 23
Rip Wheeler Fanfiction Content warning Mature themes Large age gap Lacey Dutton fell in love with the foreman of her fathers ranch. And being a Dutto...
31.9K 704 23
she spent her whole life being told she was the reason her and her siblings grew up without a mother, therefore she grew up alone. She was much young...