π“πŽπ“π€π‹ πƒπˆπ•π€π’ ( apply...

By LARUSSO-SKARSGARD

𝘡𝘩π˜ͺ𝘴 𝘴𝘦𝘒𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘯 𝘡𝘰𝘡𝘒𝘭 π˜₯π˜ͺ𝘷𝘒𝘴... More

π“πŽπ“π€π‹ πƒπˆπ•π€π’
CAST
THIS SEASON ON TOTAL DIVAS...
EPISODE ONE

MY OCS

266 3 3
By LARUSSO-SKARSGARD

PERSONAL INFO

FULL NAME. . . rosalinda anna gutierrez

PREFERRED NAME. . . rosie

AGE + BIRTHDAY. . . 23, August 18th

FACECLAIM + BACK UP. . . scarlet gruber

PERSONALITY

she's super sweet and down to earth. She loves to stay active and connected through her fans on social media. At home and behind the mask, she's still her spunky energetic self, and would rather go out to new places with her friends rather than staying home. She loves hosting events and get-togethers for her friends and family. Rosie is rather known as the 'mom's friend of the group, always being prepared and taking care of everyone else before herself. She's always happy to lend a shoulder to cry on or stay up late hearing your rants. Rosie's a girl's girl, she always' got her friends back and with not hesitate to chokehold any man (including her brother lol) and will drop kick anyone who's being a bitch to her girl friends.

FRIENDS

liv morgan, raquel rodriguez, alexa bliss, the usos, gunther, drew McIntyre, sheamus, cody rhodes, maxxine duprie, chad gable

ENEMIES

ronda rousey - shes too entitled and isn't respectful of her and her friends

becky lynch - treats her differently than her father and brother, like she doesn't belong with the 'big dogs'

matt riddle- tried hitting on her one too many times

SIGNIFICANT OTHER. . . damien priest

RELATIONSHIP STATUS. . . dating for 3 years

RELATIONSHIP

She and Damien have the sweetest relationship ever, blackcat boyfriend x golden retriever girlfriend, gloomy x sunshine, real opposites attract couple with completely different aesthetics. yet they make it work. They met when damien was still in NXT and the first time they actually interacted was when Rosie's airpods accidentally didn't connect to her phone and ended up blasting bad bunny in the break room. Damien got a laugh out of it and would tease her about it endlessly. A few months later Rosie caught Damien humming one of bad bunny's songs, only to find out that he was a fan as well. They texted and hung out, becoming friends and a year later they both knew they wanted to be more than just friends.

STORYLINE IDEAS

- rosie ends up getting paired up with someone else instead of damien for a tag team match

-girls only pool party!

-scenes with her brother and damien

-girls night out

-supporting other girls any anything<3

WRESTLING HISTORY

Of course Rosie practically grew up in the wrestling ring along her brother from a young age. She always knew she wanted to follow in her father's footsteps and continue the Mysterio legacy as a woman.

IN RING INFO

RING NAME. . . Rosie Mysterio

NICKNAME. . . the princess

FACE, HEEL, TWEENER

FACE

IN-RING STYLE. . . highflyer and submission artist

GIMMICK (described)

She's a nightmare dressed like a daydream, she looks sweet and innocent but she can (and will) put a up a good fight when needed. Her nickname comes from her father's name being 'Rey' translating to king in spanish, therefore making her a princess.

IN RING PERSONALITY

She fights to live up to her father's name. She's super sweet and is like a real-life superhero to the fans. She will not hesitate to stand up to the heels for herself or others. Rosie's a tough cookie and a well-rounded superstar. She's entertaining to watch when she's on the mic- but she's a real showstopper in the ring with her high-flying moves.

ENTRANCE THEME. . . Sweet but psycho by ava max

FINISHERS

the legacy (swanton bomb) rose abyss (moonsault) rose-with-thorns (black widow) carnation hold (lion tamer)

SIGNATURES

619, honeysucker (phenomenal forearm) thorny hit (twist of fate)

SUBMISSION. . . thorn bush (ankle lock)

ACCOMPLISHMENTS

2x raw woman's champion 

 1x nxt woman's champion 

 1x woman's tag team champion ( with liv morgan )

SOCIAL MEDIA HANDLE. . . rosiemysterio

PERSONAL INFO

FULL NAME. . . millie jean brooks

PREFERRED NAME. . . MJ

AGE + BIRTHDAY. . . 23, july 10th

FACECLAIM + BACK UP. . . Melanie martinez

PERSONALITY (out of character)

MJ is the opposite of her in-ring persona. She's friendly and a little bit on the quiet side. She doesn't like to talk too much and would much rather have a close circle of friends than hang out in big groups. She enjoys hanging out with her close friends and family, and would rather stay in than go out. She is the type of person to enjoy and value her personal space and quiet time. She loves her fans and is super sweet when meeting them. Inside the ring, MJ gets filled with a certain confidence that she never thought she had. Wrestling is one of her greatest joys and loves it greatly.

FRIENDS 

liv morgan, maxxine dupri, alexa bliss, seth rollins, sheamus, butch, rhea ripley, dominque mysterio, austin theory, the miz

ENEMIES

sarah logan - Sarah was rude af to MJ and she never apologized to MJ

charlotte flair - didn't believe MJ had enough talent to be in the main roster and constantly talks crap about her

Grayson waller - her ex :/

SIGNIFICANT OTHER. . . gunther

RELATIONSHIP STATUS. . . Friends with a crush

RELATIONSHIP (described)

They are both super SUPER shy please someone's gotta help them out- give them a little shove because it hurts to see their awkward flirting. She gets nervous around him and can't really express herself because of it. She also doesn't know if he likes her back so she doesn't want to get her feeling hurt. She's frustrated with herself because she can put up an act and play a role very well but when it comes to her talking about herself to others it's incredibly difficult for her. She's like a school girl with a crush, how is he ever going to notice her when she's always avoiding him?

STORYLINE IDEAS

-fan girling

-turing tomato red when gunther is around

WRESTLING HISTORY

MJ doesn't have much in ring history. She actually has a background in theatre, taking drama for four years in high school. This is actually how she is able to project such a drastically different character than her usual self. She got into wrestling soon after graduation after attending a live event with her family and just falling in complete love with the characters in the ring. She worked very hard and trained to pick up the physical aspect of wrestling since acting came second nature to her. She's been wrestling for 4 years.

IN RING INFO

RING NAME. . . Jerkall Lovat

NICKNAME. . . the psychotic doll

FACE, HEEL, TWEENER

Tweener

IN-RING STYLE. . . brawler

GIMMICK

she's possessed by a dark spirit that pushes her to do sick and evil things for their personal entertainment. She's a heartless bad guy and will not hold back on her opponents. She's not afraid of any challenge and happily steps into the ring with anyone, sporting an almost psychotic smile at the opponent.

IN RING PERSONALITY

Jerkall has a very weird and psychotic presence. She very unpredictable and no one knows what's going on inside her head. She's flirty and a crazy daredevil pulling off any stunts in her favor. She plays mind games with her opponents before getting into the ring with them. She loves to taunt, haunt, and tease them as a strategy to weaken them before getting into the ring. Jerkall is psychotic and will do anything to mess with her opponents whether it's for an advantage or for her own sick entertainment.

ENTRANCE THEME

crybaby by melanie martinez

FINISHERS

pacify her (bulldog) carousel (hurricanrana) play date (dirty deeds)

SIGNATURES

rockabye baby (shining wizard) potty mouth (roundhouse kick) diving clothesline

SUBMISSION. . . mandible claw

ACCOMPLISHMENTS

1× nxt woman's champion

1× woman's tag team champion (with alexa bliss)

SOCIAL MEDIA HANDLE. . . theMJJerkal 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

618K 31.3K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
902K 20.7K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
735K 27.1K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
197K 6.9K 96
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...