Princess???

By sammyisamazzing

Charlotte grew up in a small town in the US. Her parents died a month ago now she is going to be a senior in... More

Princess?
Figuring out who i am
Meeting my parents
The royal house thay Charlotte is living in
Wow
Football game
First date
The interview
Practice as a princess with security
The coming of age ball
Balcony appearance
The game
Pool party and going back
Team dinner
First day of school
Moving to my new home
Movie premiere and exploring LA
First game
Meeting and first state dinner
National day
Homecoming
Opening a musuem
First royal wedding
Heading home
Hike
Thanksgiving
Last football game
Christmas
New Years
formal banquet
College Championship game
Kings birthday and cheer
Royal dinner
Spring Break means Royal Wedding
Prom planing
Parlament and touring college
welcoming party
Prom
Grandma Jackson

School

1 0 0
By sammyisamazzing

Charlotte POV
Finally school starts up. I get my makeup and hair touched up. I start making breakfast. "Hey ready for school?" Henry walked up hugging me I smile "Yes it would be better if I got my way with no security," I smile "It's royal protocol," Sam walks in grabbing a apple taking a bite. "When I become Queen Im going to say screw security," I cross my arms. "That is highly unlikely, we need to protect the queen," Sam said eating the apple as I pack up my bag. I sigh "We will take pictures and then off to school same as last semester just a little bit more tighter." Sam explained as I step out of the house. I wave at the cameras posing with Henry and Lexi. I help her into the car before dropping her off at school. Before we head down the road to the high school. I hug my friends as we talk before class. I lean against my locker looking over my schedule seeing my new class is ceramics. I get excited loving doing art projects, I'm taking French and Spanish being able to get three specials because I been taking tons of college classes, my schedule is Ceramics, AP Government, AP English, Spanish, French, AP Calculus, and AP Environmental Science and  theater. "Wow you have a lot of tough classes for your last semester," Henry said with a smile. "I know but the two languages will help me communicate with other countries even though I struggle with French," I smile back. "I agree at least it's not common for Latin," he says. "It was one semester." I roll my eyes heading to my art class. I sigh seeing guards following two stopping at the end of the hallway two more stopping in front of the classroom entrance. I kiss Henry before heading in. I sit down getting out my notebook. Seeing a note from my mom.
Dear Charlotte,
Good luck on your last semester of high school your father and I are so very proud of you. We will be there for your graduation including Amelia and your cousins. Please be careful. I know security is stupid but it's required so you can have a normal life as much as possible.
Love,
Mum and Dad.
I smile holding the note to my chest. Texting my mom: thank you for the note
Mum: of course what class are you in?
I text back: I'm in ceramics then AP government then French after lunch is Spanish and AP English. Tomorrow I have Environmental science, then I'm doing a few free class to study but that's when I can do royal duties but of the day is theater and then theater tech.
Mum: that's busy girl never thought of you as a theater girl.
Tb: I'm not but it's more complicated to get me out of the school in the middle of the school day. I put my phone away taking notes during classes I felt eyes on me not just security but in each class the teacher told the other students to treat me just like they did last year. At lunch I find my quiet reading spot Sam stands 10 feet away behind a tree making sure no cameras. "This is a nice area," Sam said I look up "Yeah it's beautiful. I struggled my freshman year because I was a girl on the varsity football team even though I played pewi football with them it was weird," I smile looking up hearing the bell ring I grab my backpack. "I want to make sure no cameras follow me to pick up Lexi and I'm taking her to ice cream," I told Sam. "Of course they know the rules." Sam replied as I go to Spanish. I grab the book and grabbing a packet from the front desk. I sit in the back. I head to the rest of my classes. During my fourty-five minute free time I make my calendar. That's already busy with my royal duties and tests and a few weekends in Zephyr. Sam walks over "Hey it's almost time for English," he informs me. I nod my head I grab my stuff making sure I have everything then headed to class. I go pick up Lexi. We get ice cream and talk.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144 7 9
Starts at TVD 6x19 and then goes into TO 2x17 and beyond, then goes into TVD 6x20 - S6 Finale and back to pre-TO S3. I Bow To No One Series - Book 1...
45K 1.9K 24
*Book 1 of Reuniting The Council Series* Hundreds of years ago, a dragon slayer king, lost his mate. Without his queen he becomes miserable and depre...
213K 5.7K 34
"Oh Cmon London! It's not that bad! She's just there to help and protect you! After all there are people coming after me and I wanna make sure your o...
49 5 5
Every little girl dreams of waking up a Princess... ...the reality, Carrie finds out, isn't exactly a fairy tale. Carrie Whitmore, aspiring journal...