3rd Chance II TOKYO REVENGERS...

By c-xn_ni

"...Come back now Mikey. Let's go home." You smiled at the boy. π˜”π˜’π˜―π˜«π˜ͺ𝘳𝘰 𝘚𝘒𝘯𝘰 "π˜”π˜ͺ𝘬𝘦𝘺" 𝘹 𝘍! οΏ½... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
12.

11.

616 15 2
By c-xn_ni

_________

~11 years later~

The bells could be heard ringing.

"SHIT IM LATE I LATE!" Chifuyu shouted as he ran into the ceremonial room.

"Phew..I made it." he panted.

"Your late chifuyu." a voice could be heard.

"Mikey! Draken!" chifuyu looked relieved to see two familiar faces.

"Yo!" mikey waved.

"Dude listen, you know what mikey did?" draken said sweatdropedd.

"He fumbled an important race all of a suden!" he sclaimed while mikey looked at him sweatdropped.

"Eh!? I guess mikey fumbles too.."

"Wait wheres y/n-chan? Isnt mikey always with her?" chifuyu asks while mikey just turns into a dramatic sad face.

Draken just slaps his forehead.

"Y/n is with emma helping Tachibana. Even though she will be back in a few minutes this dude right here keeps whining on wanting to see her." draken looking at mikey.

"Well! I miss her!" mikey shouted out.

Draken slaps his head with mikey rumbing the place which hurts.

"Bullcrap. You see her almost every minute a day." Chifuyu just chuckles.

Chifuyu's Pov:

Well its been 11 years since toman disbanded.

Everyone has followed their own paths.

Mikey became a motorcracer.

Y/n-chan owns a cafe, but she sometimes models since agencies come up to her, so she just agrees.

"I just peeked into takemitchi's room and he looks stressed." mikey said laughing a bit,but draken changed the topic.

Draken became a mechanic for mikey's team, top of manji.

"Look your sponsors are pissed." draken pointed out to kokonoi and kisaki.

Koko and kisaki are the president and vice president of the KT & KO group.

"Come on you guys earn a lot of money dont you?" mikey just gave a cheeky smile.

"Ive been following this unresonable tycoon for 13 years now.." kokonoi said with a tone of giving up as he sighed.

"What the hell o you think we are.." kisaki annoyed.

"Oi, at least he didnt ditch his own wedding, thats a good thing." draken said.

"OI! WHAT! THATS COMPLETELY DIFFERENT! I WOULD NEVER SKIP MY OWN WEDDING!" mikey shouted out with an triggered voice.

Mikey and y/n-chan got married. Which im not really suprised. They were kind of made to be.

"Agreed." kokonoi added.

"Yeah, thats a good thing, i would feel bad for y/n if he did." kisaki added as he fixed his suit."

"HUH?!" mikey looked at them annoyed.

Chifuyu just laughed.

"You guys should be making more money!" another voice could be heard.

"I rely on your donations for everything!"

Izana travels the world and runs a non profit organization called, tenjiku

Mochi, with izana and the other, volunteer for udnderpriveliged orphans.

The haitani brothers run a club. As usual they are tlaking out their asses.

"Yeah, life of music." ran splurted out as he drank champagne.'

"Theres' peace in music, yeah." rin added. Chifuyu just looked at them dumbfounded.

"OH! THEIRS CELEBRITIES IN THIS ROOM!" someone shouted as chifuyu turn around to see two people.

"ITS THE AKASHI SIBLINGS!"

Sanzu and senju displayed their iconic pose.

"Wow! They are the hot thing now!" chifuyu shouted out.

Haruchiyo and Senju are striving as two beautiful sibling youtube stars.

"Flame on!" harushiyo shouted.

"Hey everyone! Its been a while!" senju shoute dout excitedly.

The money is apparently being spent out of pocket by takeomi, th self proclaimed producer.

"Hey hows it going gang!" takeomi who just arrived waved.

"*sigh* same old takeomi" shinichiro nlurted out.

"Its just like him"

Shinichiro-kun runs S.S motors.

"Haha." Inupi works their too.

"You act like a spoiled brat SHin-chan. And wheres y/n-chan again? I want to see her." wakasa said looking bored.

"I think that idiot better shut the fuck up." benkei added to the conversation.

Waka-kun and benkei kun run a martial arts gym, the Gojo gym.

"VIIIIVOOOO! COME ON MIKEY! LETS HAVE A DUEL!!"

"Too loud!"

Terano south is a heavyweight champion of foreign martial arts. When he visits japan, he hangs out at the gojo gym.

Taiju owns many restaraunts.

Haikkai is working as a top tier model overseas.

Yuzuha-chan is hakkai;s manager.

Mistuya is an up coming young fashion designer.

The beaver duo own a real estate.

The kawata brothers run a ramen store. Akkun's a hairdresser.Takuya's a pharmacist.Makoto took over his family's temple. Yamagishi's a civil servant.

A motorcycle could be heard outside.

Hanma spends his days roaming around the world as a freelance photographer.

"I know its dull, but lets celebrate."

Naoto is a journalist for a occult magazine.

Emma-chans a housewife.

"Is your physical condition alright?" draken asked.

"Uh huh!"

"Emma! Where's y/n~!! I thought she was with you..." mikey asked her sister as emma just crossed her arms.

"Mikey, you got to be patient. She s just checking Hina-chans dress." she sighed. As mikey just whined.

"Huh. Mikey whining is rare to see." izana just added.

As for me...

"Boss!"

Chifuyu turned around.

"What do you think youre doing! Your late!" kazutora shouted out.

"Im guessing you were to nervous to sleep,huh?" baji pointed at him and gave him a smirk.

Im the president of Peke-J land.

"I had to clean up the work you too neglected." chifuyu sweatdropped.

And ive got two uncooparant and arrogant employees.

NORMAL POV:

"Baji San! You should be able to be a vet now." chifuyu told baji.

"How much do you plan on being a student" he conitnued.

"Moron, Being a vet is hard work." he lectured cifuyu as mikey was running around chased by terano.

"Are you sure you are even smart enough to become a vet?" chifuyu asked sweatdropped.

"I totally agree boss." kazutora added.

"I'll fucking beat the shit out of you guys." baji being pissed of by the comments.

"Now! Dont worry hina! You are getting married!!" you exclaimed in hina's room who was in her wedding dress. You were wearing baby blue short dress with puffier sleeves.

"Yeah.." she looked a bit nervous.

You just smiled.

"Look hina. When i was getting married i was nervous as well wasnt i? But i love mikey. And you love takemitchi right?" you told her. Her eyes widen a bit. Then she nodded.

"Of course!" you chuckled.

"Then good luck hina-chan! Im going to go now! See you! Love you!" you waved as you left which she waved back. You ran a bit back to the main meeting room.

You opened the door and panted a bit, it was not helpful at all wearing heels.

You looked around and spotted chifuyu with baji and kazutora.

"Chifuyu! You are here!" you shouted out as you waved. The people who knew you saw you and smiled.

Chifuyu laughed.

"Yes im here. Sorry i was late. How's tachibana?" he asked.

You gave a thumbs up.

"Shes allright now!" you chuckled which he laughed with you.

"You look beautiful by the way, y/n." he said which made you smile.

"Thanks chifuyu! You look handsome as well." he got a bit flustered at the comment.

Terano was still chasin mikey as he turned to see you.

"Y/N! HAVE A DUEL WITH ME!" he shouted out making everyone turn to him.

You sweatdropped.

Mikey turned his head to see you.

"Sure! Later maybe after the wedding!" you agreed.

Terano laughed loudly as he nodded.

"Y/N!! YOUR FINALLY BACK!" mikey shouted as he jumped on you hugging you. You were a bit startled but hugged him back.

"Mikey love! Sorry sorry, i was just helping hina-chan!" you patted him.

Mikey pouted a bit.

"Tch..i thought you almost forgot about me..." draken just stared at you two as he sighed.

"Jeez..hes still the same..Oi! Mikey! Get of y/n! Your gonna choke her! We gotta go, the wedding's about to start." draken exclaimed as mikey just side eyed him.

"Fine.." he said as he broke the hug and held your hand.

He leaned to your ear.

"You look beautiful by the way." you blushed as he winked.

"Talk about yourself." you smiled at him. He got flustered.

"Y/n! Have a drink with us!!" rindou shouted out as you turned to him.

Everyone is following the paths that they wanted to be on.

Everyone was at their height of happiness.

"Groom Takemitchi. Do you take hinata to be your wife? For as long you live,do wish to devote yourself with all sincerity to her?" the priest asked.

"..Yes. I do."

For some reason, chifuyu feels like in some part of his memory, takemitchi has failed over and over again, hoping to save something..

Its a miracle that he pulled it off.

"You may kiss the bride." the priest announced. Yor eyes light up at that.

Takemitchi faced hinata as he flippd her shawl covering her face.

"Make me happy okay?" she smiled as takemitchi smiled back.

Their face closen as their lips in the end touched, pulling the into a sincer kiss, a kiss that was prolonged 10 years.

A few of the people had tears coming out of their eyes.

You held mikeys hand as you went out of your guy's seat plus everyone else.

"CONGRATUALTIONS TAKEMITCHI!!" everyone shouted.

"Everyone thank you!"

_____end

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.5K 888 22
Hi guys, this is a Mikey x reader but it will kind of slow progress between the two. Yes we are badasses in this ( Ν‘Β° ΝœΚ– Ν‘Β°) I hope you guys enjoy t...
66.9K 1.7K 28
Y/n is the little sister of the one and only baji. She attends school like a normal girl usually staying out of her brothers business. But what happe...
123K 3.3K 101
**My family** A half Japanese girl came back to her mom's hometown, and meet her childhoods friends. In order to get closer to her friends after leav...
416K 18.9K 82
Tokyo Revengers various x Female! Reader ⌣ β€Ώ β€Ώ β€Ώ β€Ώ β€Ώ β€Ώ ⌣ ┆ ┆ ┆ ┆⋆ ┆ ┆ ┆ΰͺœ ✾ ┆ Β° β™‘ β€’ ➡ ✩ β—› Β° ┆彑 ❀ β†Ά*ΰ³ƒβœ§Λš. ❃ β†· ˊ- β•°β”€β”€βž€ "But when you told me the whole st...