Unknown child (Jacob whitesid...

By tj-whitesides

Hey, my names tee (tea) smith I'm 17 years old and I'm from England! Now you are probably thinking what, Eng... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 6!!:)
1.44K!!!! Im so Sorry..

.....

848 21 0
By tj-whitesides

Hey, my names tee (tea) smith I'm 17 years old and I'm from England!
Now you are probably thinking what, England! Yes England! Last year I was obsessed with a YouTuber called Jacob whitesides (18 years old) I had been supporting Jacob for nearly 3 years! When in April Jacob announced he was coming to the UK to bushhall on the 24th may! I was so happy but who knew that, that one concert could of changed my life.. On July 1st I found I was pregnant with Oscar whitesides.. He's now one years old and he is my world everything is going to change when I bring him to magcon NY to meet his dad and for him to meet his son.....
...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

601K 18.2K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
452K 30.8K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
748K 27.5K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
89.8K 3.1K 52
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...