"Tiny, Innit?" | Rebirth! Bab...

By Cinnamon_Fam_Studios

!!COVER ART IS NOT MINE, BELONGS TO @/Shmeckdoesstuff on TWITTER & INSTAGRAM!! What if Dream messed up Tommy'... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 | Ghostly Visitor's Interlude |
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 | An Interesting Visit |
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 | One Scout from the Unkindness |
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 17

384 7 4
By Cinnamon_Fam_Studios

After that day, the Beeduo family ended up babysitting tiny Tommy more often. Sometimes, Puffy would just bring him over so Michael could hangout with him since the young piglin was very attached to the imp child. Tubbo and Ranboo were pretty okay with him staying overnight if neither Sam or Puffy could come get him during the later hours of the day. So when the night of the Red Banquet rolled around, there were very few things for them to worry about.

As of currently, while she was doing her makeup by the mirror, Puffy rambling to Ranboo about her & Niki's day while Tubbo entertained the kids on the floor. Since she & Niki got off of work and dropped by for a visit before the party, the young duo had decide to help them get dolled up since they had decent experience with it in the past.Tubbo let Puffy take some of the jewelry that he had stored away while Ranboo was helping Niki with her hair since she had re-dying recently. With the kids, Michael had taken an older sibling role for Tiny Tommy and kept him busy while they were busy getting ready. He made sure the small blonde was entertained and safe when the Tubbo or Ranboo couldn't get to him. The enderman teen had commented that it was probably due to Tommy's hair being similar to gold, but they didn't stop Puffy from finding their interactions to be adorable.

As the sheep woman finished applying lipstick and stepped away from the mirror, a knocking from the front door occurred.

"I'll get it!" called Tubbo, as he stood to his feet.

The goat teen jogged over to answer it. Puffy stepped back as she moved to where Niki & Ranboo sat as she stored the makeup away. Tubbo re-entered the living room but with an unsure look on his face.

"Um, Puffy?" he stated.

"Yes" she hummed, looking over at him.

"Someone is at the door for you" informed Tubbo, gesturing behind him.

She lifted a brow before walking towards and past Tubbo to get to the door. She was then greeted by a familiar face as they stood in the doorway with a short black cloak around their shoulders.

"Eret! You are here!" exclaimed Puffy, straightening up at the presents of her royal friend.

"Hi Puffy. Sorry if I'm early, I didn't want to risk being fashionably late to coming to get you & Niki" Eret spoke, as he fixed his glasses.

"Oh no, it's fine! It's just you never contacted us about when you were arriving" assured Puffy, glancing behind.

"I didn't want to stress you with my attendance since people have been on their toes around me recently" stated Eret.

"I'm sorry about that, but me and Niki should be coming out soon so we can head out" pouted Puffy, placing a comforting hand on Eret's shoulder.

"Or now!" interjected Niki, as she appeared at the sheep woman's side suddenly.

"Niki! Oh primes, you scared me" yelped Puffy, flinching aggressively.

"Sorry but here's your coat" apologised Niki, as she handed her a white shoulder cover.

"Awe thanks" smiled Puffy,as she started putting it on.

"We are heading out, you guys!!" she called, leaning back to see Ranboo & Tubbo.

"Okay, have a fun night" waved Tubbo, as he disappeared into the kitchen.

"And be safe," added Ranboo, peaking around the corner.

"We will" nodded Niki, as she fixed her own cloak around her shoulders.

Puffy gave one last wave before closing the door behind her. She, along with Niki & Eret, started walking through streets of Snowchester as they headed towards the hyper tunnel. The trio walked in silence for the first few moments to enjoy the final rays of sunset before nightfall set in. Citizens were scarcely in the streets, and those who were out seemed just to be looking in awe as the trio walked down the path in their bright and bold red attire. Puffy wasn't much for feathers and flare that drew attention but she decided to try and enjoy it since there wasn't going to be another event like this in the future where she could get dolled up and enjoy the night.

She looked over and it seemed Niki was feeling the same but somewhat hiding her cloak. It was pretty cute but she didn't want her beloved to be uncomfortable. She extended her hand to the strawberry blonde to provide support for her. Though hesitant at first, Niki slowly slipped her gloved hand into Puffy's without making much of a fuss. They both knew it had been awhile since either of them had done anything together since life kinda split them up for awhile but it eventually brought them back together under strange & unpredictable circumstances. Either way, Puffy was quite happy that her bond with Niki hadn't faltered too much since their loss of contact.

After a bit of walking, the trio finally arrived at the hyper tunnel. Eret helped Puffy push a large boat into the water so the three of them could fit in it together without worrying about multiple boats. Once it splashed into the water, Puffy was the first to climb in. She reached back to help Niki into the boat while Eret held up the longer part of her dress to avoid it falling into the water. The herobrine hybrid followed similar steps but holding their own end of the dress while the sheep woman guided them into the boat. Once they were all settled, Puffy reached out and pulled the handle on the side of the wall. Just as always, pistols appeared and pushed them into the fast flowing water. The short lived adrenaline provided them with the rush they needed after shuffling through cold nation as they traveled into the Greater Smp.

Once they pumped against the docks on the other side of the tunnel, the trio started climbing out and heading towards the prime path. When they reached it, Puffy spotted two familiar faces talking with each other.

"Sam! Foolish!" exclaimed the sheep woman, as she trotted over to them men.

"Hey!! You guys made it" waved Foolish, as he watched the trio walk over.

"I thought you guys were going to be in the banquet room when we arrived" remarked Eret, as he reached out to shake the creeper man's hand.

"We decided to wait for you all to make sure you got here safely" informed Sam, returning the hand shake.

"That's nice and all, but oh my primes! You guys cleaned up real nicely" acclaimed Puffy, as she stood back to look at the two of them.

"You both look wonderful" complimented Eret, as they circled around the two.

"You are one to talk, you are absolutely stunning" stated Foolish, gently bumping the brunet.

"Aw, thank you mate, but have you seen Puffy & Niki?" chuckled Eret, fanning themselves.

"Never thought I'd ever see the day when you weren't in your cloak, Niki" remarked Sam, tilting his head to the side.

"I thought of playing dress up for a night. Haven't gone dancing in a long time" smiled Niki, her cheeks flushing.

"Well we better get going before we waste the evening just complimenting each other" declared Puffy, throwing her arm around Niki's shoulder.

"Definitely, I do hope they have food that isn't egg related" nodded Foolish.

"Me too" breathed Sam, as he extended his arm out to the demi-god.

Foolish gracefully accepted it and the two headed down the path. Puffy followed behind them as she led Niki by her hand while ushering Eret with the other one. Hopefully things didn't get too crazy tonight.

~~

"Ranboo!!" called Tubbo, as he exited the kitchen.

"Yeah?" replied the enderman hybrid, his head poking out from the upstairs trapdoor.

"I'm gonna take a short run to the shops. We are almost out of baby formula for Tommy" informed Tubbo, as he searched for his jacket.

"This late? Are you sure that's safe" remarked Ranboo, as he started to climb down the ladder.

"It's fine. It's just a quick run across town" stated Tubbo, as he rummaged through the small coat closet

"Are sure, you could always get it in the morning" suggested Ranboo, following the brunet boy around.

"I'll forget by then and the morning rush is crazy" claimed Tubbo, waving his hand towards him.

"Plus, Foolish also going over to do the final fixings for the mansion tomorrow so I gotta head out there with him tomorrow" he added, before huffing in frustration at the loss of his jacket.

"Well, I should be the one getting it then," said Ranboo, as he placed a hand on the goat hybrid's shoulder.

"I don't have anything to do tomorrow besides taking care of the kids, so I can go to the shop and get it," he explained.

You can go help them get ready for bed while I head out. I'll take less time to walk across Snowchester" he suggested, as he rested his hands on his hips.

Tubbo looked his enderman hybrid up and down before shrugging his shoulders. He stepped back to face him.

"Alright, remember to get two giant cans of it though. Tommy seems to be taking in more but Puffy says it's too early to switch to solid foods" informed Tubbo, crossing his arms.

"Gotcha" remarked Ranboo, as walks passed the brunet.

Tubbo nodded as he headed towards the ladder. He watched as Ranboo grabbed his cloak and boots from the coat closet before exiting the home, giving the enderman hybrid a small wave. He then turned to climb up to the second level. He pulled himself past the trapdoor and shut it behind. He looked around the upper level before spotting Michael laying on the floor with Tommy in front of him. The two of them seemed to be playing with the bee toys while the young piglin seemed to be speaking his native tongue. Tubbo gave a sympathetic smile before moving over to them.

" Michael, Tommy" rang Tubbo, as crouch down to their level.

The two small children looked over at him, making sounds of excitement.

"Bo!" exclaimed Michael, sitting up from the lying position.

"Hey buddy, what are you and Tommy doing on the floor?" Tubbo asked, leaning over to pick up Tommy.

"P'ay 'ith da bees' ' replied Michael as picked up the two plushies and waved them around.

"That's nice bubba but do you know what time it is?" remarked Tubbo, fixing his hold on the small blond in his arms.

Michael tilted his head to the side before shaking it.

"It's time for bed" informed Tubbo, with a sigh.

"Awe" whined Michael, his ears flopping a little.

"You and Tommy can play with the bees tomorrow but you gotta go to bed" stated Tubbo, as he patted his son's head.

"Not s'eepy" muttered Michael, crossing his arms.

"It's late, buddy. You gotta try to get some rest" suggest Tubbo, as he stood to his feet.

Michael huffed but also stood up, following Tubbo as he walked over to the crib in the corner. It wasn't anything fancy or flashing but enough to keep Tommy in one place. He sat the blonde in it and fixed the blankets around. Michael peeked over the edge as, drop one of the bee plushies into the crib for the blonde. Brunet gave an affectionate look before ruffling the boy's hair.

"Go get in your pjs, bubba. I gotta go fix a bottle for Tommy. I'll come back and come read a story to you two" ushered Tubbo, as he stepped away from the crib.

"Otay" nodded Michael, before heading to a small dresser.

Tubbo gave him a thumbs up before heading back over to the trapdoor. He lifted it up & climbed back down to the first level. Once he landed, he headed straight towards the kitchen. As he started grabbing items to work on the bottle, he noticed how quiet the house was. It had been pretty active in recent days since he and Ranboo started "babysitting" Tommy, atleast Sam used that term for it. It was a shared parentship between them since Tommy had always been family to Tubbo. Though this situation was a much more stranger family dynamic then the goat teen was used too. He was all aboard on playing a part in this weird new chapter of his best friend's life but he wasn't sure if he could call him his best friend if he was a baby. He needed a better title for it. Maybe being a godparent, which was someone who helped to bring up a child without being the actual parent. Tubbo's godparent was Philza since Schlatt kinda wasn't fit for taking care of a kid at the time. It's not that Sam and Puffy weren't capable people but they seemed to be trying to keep up the act of not hiding something, which was understandable.

Though, speaking of Philza, the creeper man had mentioned a list of people to not tell Tommy about. He had a copy of the list hanging on a small board in the kitchen. The not to tell list included; Philza, Technoblade, Badboyhalo, Skeppy, Punz, and Antfrost.

It seemed like an interesting array of people, few of them making sense while others were a bit confusing. Punz had helped Tubbo & Tommy during the Disc Confrontation and seemed to be holding things down in the permanent absences of Dream. He thought of asking them but it didn't seem like a big deal at the moment. The ones that made sense to him personally were Philza and Technoblade since they left on a considerable bitter note after doomsday, and Badboyhalo since he has some business indulging into cultic activities. He really questioned why Puffy & Sam were willing to go to this suspicious dinner party, even if he claims to have changed, but Tubbo decided not to meddle for the sake of himself and his little family.

Tubbo shook the bottle in his hands as he discarded the now completely empty formula can. He exited the kitchen and headed back towards the second level. As he pushed the trapdoor open, it seemed things had changed from the way he left it. Michael was in pajamas like Tubbo had told him but he was sitting on his & Ranboo's side of the bed while holding Tommy in his arms.

"Michael?" remarked Tubbo, lifting a brow

"Bee!!" exclaimed Michael, waving towards him.

"Why did you take Tommy out of the crib?" Tubbo asked, as he walked over to them.

"Gold and I not s'eepy" stated Michael, as waved the infant's arm gently.

"You guys have to go to bed though. It's getting very late" replied Tubbo,as he placed the bottle on to the bedside table.

"No" puffed Michael, turning his head away.

"Michael, you have to" sighs Tubbo, as he facepalm.

"No, Boo not 'ere" huffed Michael, resting his head on top of Tommy's.

"He's only gonna be gone for a short while, you'll see him in the morning" assured Tubbo, sitting on the bed.

"No" pouted the small piglin.

Tubbo sighed once again as he tried to think of something. It was common for kids, especially when they were around Michael's age, to not want to go to bed. He just needed some convincing but Ranboo wasn't here to aid him. So he had to think of something on his own. He let his eyes wander around the room, seeking for something to help. Bringing more toys out would make him not want to sleep even more, reading might work but they didn't have any books suitable for Michael's age, and giving the young piglin a glass of warm milk would have opposite effects then what Tubbo needed. As he continued looking around, his gaze landed on the window. It wasn't storming and a seemingly peaceful night for a walk.

That's a idea that might work

"Michael, go grab your boots and coat" said Tubbo, as he stood to his feet.

"Boots and coat?" uttered Michael, looking up confused.

"Yes, we are going on a walk. We are going to walk around the neighborhood for a bit and then come back to go back to bed. Is that a good plan?" explained Tubbo, as he reached over to pick up Tommy.

"Otay" nodded Michael, handing the blonde infant over to Tubbo.

Tubbo gave a small nod in return and watched as his son slid off the large bed and scurried over to his own bed. The brunet moved over to the crib, where Tommy's duffle bag hung. He reached into it and grabbed the coat he had for the small boy along with a pair of small boots. Moving back towards the bed, Tubbo put the clothes and shoes on him while the blonde babbled about in his arms. As he fastened them on correctly, Michael returned to the bedside, already to go out. Tubbo gave his son a head pat before standing to his feet. He headed towards the trapdoor, balancing Tommy in his arm, and descended downwards. He used his opposite arm to make sure Michael didn't fall on his way down. The three of them walked towards the front door, taking a small stop at the coat closet. Tubbo grabbed Ranboo's jacket since he didn't feel like searching for his own, and pulled onto his shoulders. As he started to button it up, he rested Tommy on the inside of the coat, against his chest, so he could shield the blonde if the wind started to pick up. After that everyone was set for the evening stroll. Michael pushed open the front door and leaped down the stairs, with Tubbo following on his heels.

The streets of Snowchester were pretty quiet at the moment, with the exception of the low whistling of the wind. They couldn't see anyone walking for what seemed like miles along the road they walked on. Everyone seemed to be off in their homes, all settled and snuggled in for the evening, as it was too late in the day for anymore activities, at least in the frozen nation. Tubbo assumed life and activity was bustling at the banquet or night life in the kingdom that he remembered Foolish spoke of. He couldn't think of the name but it was created by Sapnap & Karl, who seemed like big party people from his history with them. Though he hasn't spoken with either of them in months, especially Sapnap when he helped them during the Disc Confrontation. He wasn't on Sam's list but it probably didn't matter since he seemed to be living his own life, which was fine. It was probably for the best that very few people knew since Tommy had a history with a lot of people and that history hasn't been all that good. For now though, it would be just Sam, Puffy, Foolish, Jack, Niki, Ranboo and himself.

After walking for what felt like two miles, the horizon before the little family grew dark and the sound of water filled the silence. They had reached the docks of the Snowchesters. Carefully, Tubbo treaded slowly down the stairs towards the wooden platforms. Michael seemed excited to be here since this was the farthest he had been from the cabin besides visiting the mansion. Tubbo felt a little disappointed that his son couldn't see the ocean during the day time but hopefully night time scenery was enough for now. It somewhat did, since he could see the small piglin leaning against a small pillar by the docks where a boat was parked, looking up into the sky. He gave a small grin before looking around. It was a pretty basic looking boat and no one was around to stake claim on it, so taking a small row around wouldn't be too bad.

"Michael, coming this way" ushered Tubbo, as he walked over.

The small piglin's ears perked but before following after the brunet. Tubbo stilled the boat with foot so his son could climb inside. Once Michael seated himself properly, Tubbo sat across from him and slightly up buttoned his jacket. Tommy babbled softly as Tubbo handed the small blonde over to Michael. The small piglin held him close in arms, nuzzling into Tommy's hair which the blonde replied with a high pitched squeal. Tubbo smiled at them both before grabbing a hold of the oars. He pushed the boat away from the deck and started rowing out to the sea.

"W'ere we going?" asked Michael, looking around curiously.

"No where, we are just going to row around in the ocean for a bit," assured Tubbo.

"It's a relaxing thing and we can get a better view of the moon," he added, softly.

"Moon!" exclaimed Michael, as looked upwards.

"Yeah, it looks much bigger when we are out here" remarks Tubbo, also looking upwards.

"Gold, look at moon" said Michael, getting Tommy's attention.

Tommy didn't seem interested in the moon but followed Michael's hand as he tried to reach for it. He clinged on to the piglin boy's jacket, attempting to bite at his own hand.

"No bite 'and" remarked Michael, trying to pull the blonde's hand out of his mouth.

Squealed slowly as Michael tried to pull his hand out of his mouth. Tubbo cooed silently as he watched the two of them. Michael was able to successfully get the infant's hand out his mouth but ended up getting his own hand taken into the small blonde's grasp. He snorted in response but huffed to himself as he rested his head on Tommy's, as he started to pull on the piglin's boy's hoofed hand.

"Small 'ands" claimed Michael, as he wiggled his hand.

"Smaller t'an me and Bo" he chirped, looking up at the brunet.

"Yeah, Wanna see?" remarked Tubbo, extending his hand.

Michael nodded and scooted across the boat towards the goat hybrid. Tubbo helped settle him and Tommy in his lap. He opened up his hand, his palm facing upwards, letting Michael rest his own hand and Tommy's in it.

"Gold 'as tiny, I 'ave small, and you 'ave big, Bo' ' stated Michael, excitedly.

'Yup, and Boo has large and lanky hands" nodded Tubbo,resting his head atop of his son's.

"What about Puff & Niki?" questioned Michael, looking up.

"Um, lemme think" hummed Tubbo, tapping his chin.

"Puffy's hands are bigger than mine, just a bit, but much smaller when compared to Boo's. Same with Niki but her hands might be smaller than Puffy's" he explains, leaning to look up into the night sky.

"Foosh?" asked Michael, as he snuggled into Tubbo's arms.

"Oh his hands are huge. Bigger than Boo's and Puffy's" proclaimed Tubbo, waving his free hand up into the sky.

"Bigger than Boo's?" muttered Michael.

"Completely, I think he has the biggest ones amongst everyone that we know" nodded Tubbo.

"Well there is Bad but we don't talk about him" he remarked, furrowing his brows at the mention of the shadow demon.

"This is a weird conversation topic for us" he commented, as he sighed.

"Is there anything else you wanna talk about?" questioned Tubbo.

"No" hummed Michael, as rubbed his face against Tubbo's jacket.

"Are you getting sleep, buddy?" asked Tubbo, pulling the little ones into his arms.

"A little" mumbled Michael.

"Do you wanna head back to the house now?" inquired Tubbo, sitting up a bit.

"Not yet" huffed Michael, pressing into his jacket.

"Okay then, we can sit here for a little bit longer" sighed Tubbo, leaning back once more.

~~~

Tubbo was awoken by the feeling of vibration, which confused him at first. He tried to ignore it but it was the only thing he could feel. He groaned and blinked his eyes open. He must have dozed off when trying to put the kids to sleep. Slowly sitting up, He balanced both Michael and Tommy in one arm since both of them were conked out. Taking a moment to get used to his surroundings once more, he felt the vibrations again. It was coming from his jacket pocket. Was he getting a call? Tubbo furrowed his brows before fishing out his communicator. He pressed the answer button and lifted up to his face.

"Hello?" muttered Tubbo.

"Tubbo!! Thank the stars, you finally answered. Where the heck are you?" exclaimed a voice, as they seemed to sigh with relief.

"Ranboo, Hey! I'm in the ocean" replied Tubbo, as he started rubbing his eye.

"THE OCEAN!?" shouted Ranboo, distressed.

"Don't yell! I just got Michael and Tommy to sleep" huffde Tubbo, pulling the communicator away from his face.

"Why are you in the ocean with the kids?" asked Ranboo, still with an elevated tone.

"I couldn't get Michael to go to bed so I thought a night walk would burn out some of his energy, plus I couldn't leave Tommy at the cabin alone" explained Tubbo, looking around once more.

"Wha- okay. I'm coming to get you guys" uttered Ranboo, before sighing.

"Gotcha bossman, meet us at the Snowchester port" declared Tubbo, before hanging up the call.

The brunet let out a heavy breath before moving to seat up , carefully not disturbing Michael & Tommy, and carefully reached over for the oars to move the boat. He doesn't know when they fell asleep or himself. The boat ride was what they did to actually get them to sleep but it ended up putting Tubbo to sleep, which was the plan. Still worked in the end and all he had to do was get back to an actual bed. Hopefully he didn't stress Ranboo out too much with his absence, which is unlikely considering how he answered his communicator. For now though, all Tubbo wanted was to get back home.

As he neared the docks, he spotted a cloaked figure walking along the docks with a lantern in their hand. They spotted the boat nearing the port and waved towards him. Tubbo gave a small wave in return as he turned the boat to park it. Once parked, the figure crouched down to face him, revealing themselves to be Ranboo.

"How was the night 'walk' " asked Ranboo, air quoting.

"Pretty well actually, just forgot to come back to shore" joked Tubbo, with a sleepy smile.

All Ranboo could do was sigh and shake his head.

"Let's get you guys home" hummed Ranboo, reaching out to lift Michael out of Tubbo's lap.

"Good call" nodded Tubbo, as he tucked Tommy back into the warmth of his jacket.

Ranboo hooked the lantern onto his belt so he could cradle Michael in one arm and help Tubbo out. It took a moment since the boat hadn't been tied back to the post but he was able to climb onto the docks. Now being back on shore, the duo started up a hushed conversation.

"I wasn't gone for too long, was I?" questioned Ranboo.

"I don't know, to be honest. What time is it now?" shrugged Tubbo, looking up into the sky.

"Um, around midnight or so," muttered Ranboo, checking his communicator.

"Midnight? Jeez, we were out longer than I expected" exclaimed Tubbo, taken back a little.

"Yeah, I was worried. I-I came back with the things you asked for but no one was home" stated Ranboo, furrowing his brow concernedly.

"Well I'm sorry. I thought we would be able to get back before you did" remarked Tubbo, his gaze dropping to the ground.

"Oh, I'm not blaming you! I just thought you had to do something with the nuclear station and was gonna come get the kids for you" assured Ranboo, placing a hand on the goat hybrid's shoulder.

"I still should have told you, so I'll find a way to make it up to you" , stated Tubbo, placing a hand atop of Ranboo's.

"Are you sure?" questioned Ranboo.

"Yeah, bossman, but I'll think of it in the morning. My brain can only think so much right now" nodded Tubbo, before being interrupted by a yawn.

"Good thing we aren't too far from the house" proclaimed Ranboo, as they turned a corner.

The two-story cabin came into view as they rounded the corner, so they picked up their pace. Ranboo pushed open the door and let Tubbo enter the house first. The brunet was hit in the face with a warm gust of air after being outside for so long. Quite refreshing and nearly put him back to sleep instantly. Tubbo hummed to himself to keep awake as he started taking his jacket off. Ranboo moved to lift Tommy out of his arms so he could hang up the jacket. After that, he headed straight for the ladder and pulled himself upwards. He knew Ranboo would be behind him so he left the trapdoor. Finally, Tubbo kicked his boots back off and flopped onto the bed backwards. Yup, it was much better than sleeping in that boat. He listened to the sounds of Ranboo shuffling about, knowing that an enderman hybrid would come to join when he was finished putting the kids in their respective bed. With that in mind though, the goat teen let himself lully back to comfort of sleep.

~~

The once peaceful night in the Greater Smp had shifted over to tense and distressing. A large group had gathered just outside of Church Prime to recollect themselves. Puffy sat on the stairs with Niki & Eret who were trying to comfort her, Fundy & Hbomb were having a hushed conversation, Purpled stood to the side to keep watch for any kind of threat, and Sam was conversing with Quackity & Technoblade. The Red Banquet hadn't gone as anyone expected. Things went from exciting & upbeat to dangerous & distressing. Luckily everyone was able to make it out of the dinning all safely.

Almost everyone.

For now though, it was best for everyone to head home for the evening and try to avoid the members of the Eggpire. Quackity, Technoblade, & Purpled dismissed themselves quietly while everyone else shared their final words for the evening before leaving. The only ones left at the Church were Sam, Puffy, and Niki, sitting silently on the stairs. The quiet was interrupted by the occasional sniffling from Puffy. Not a lot could be said after tonight but they would try and stick together for a while since safety in numbers was the only decent option for now. After sitting around for another hour or so, they decided it was time to go home and get some rest. Niki placed her cloak around Puffy's shoulder and led her by the hand as they walked up the Prime Path behind Sam.

Once they arrived at the hyper tunnel, Sam pulled a boat off the shelf and pushed it into the water. They helped each other climb in and steadied themselves as the boat was pushed off. The shift in air temperatures was obvious but it was a little numbing. Bumping against the docks,they climbed out in the same silence they climbed in. Sam struggled a bit but pulled the boat out of the water, though he left it on the ground since he didn't have the strength for it. Following after girls, they entered into Snowchester. As they walked, they were greeted by the soft falling of snow and echoey quiet of the night streets. It was very late and everyone was already tucked away for the night. Sam kinda wished they had done the same but curiosity had gotten to them, making them pay the price.

He only hoped the boys were doing already.

After walking for a bit longer, Puffy's Snowchester home came into view. The sheep woman let out a trembling breath before pulling her key out of her pocket with shaking hands. Fumbling for just a moment, she stuck the key in and unlocked the door. The house was bright and warm, compared to the state outside. The three of them filed in, leaving Sam the one to close the door.

He then took a seat on the couch with a loudly sigh, resting his face into his hands. Puffy silently wandered off down the hall, pursuable to her room to go to bed. Niki seemed tempted to follow after her but entered into the kitchen instead. Sam assumed it was to get something to drink for her nerves. It wasn't a bad idea but Sam was dealing with too many thoughts so he decided to just go to bed.

Slipping his shoes & jacket off and placing them beside the couch before pulling the blanket off the back of it. He rested his head on the arm rest curled up under the blanket. They'd probably talk about what happened in the morning but they were just too tired to say anything encouraging at the moment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 5.4K 89
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1M 34.1K 61
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
321K 7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
308K 28.9K 67
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...