"Tiny, Innit?" | Rebirth! Bab...

By Cinnamon_Fam_Studios

!!COVER ART IS NOT MINE, BELONGS TO @/Shmeckdoesstuff on TWITTER & INSTAGRAM!! What if Dream messed up Tommy'... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 | Ghostly Visitor's Interlude |
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 | An Interesting Visit |
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 | One Scout from the Unkindness |
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 16

465 11 9
By Cinnamon_Fam_Studios

The sun shone brightly through the open windows of a small two-story cabin of Snowchester. Inside this cabin was a family of three jogging around doing some left. An enderman boy held a basket of clothes on his hip as he swept the floor with his tail on the first level while his goat hybrid partner set up a safe area in the corner of the bedroom while their small piglin boy played with his toys on the second level.

Since Puffy & Sam's visit, the Ranboo & Tubbo had been preparing to babysit tiny Tommy for the first time. They had gone out and bought a few things to place in their house for when the small boy would come over and today was that day. Puffy had a bunch of errands to run and Sam had to play warden for a few hours so they took up on Tubbo's demands of letting him & Ranboo keep him. Fortunately, the only work they had to do was to take care of the bees in the backyard and organize the materials basement so it would be easier to move it around when Foolish finished the mansion. Doing a small game of rock paper scissors, Ranboo was the one who had to do the organizing while Tubbo dealt with the buzzing insects outside. Though this would place the responsibility of taking care of both Tommy & Michael on his companion, the enderman hybrid didn't seem to mind so it should be fine.

As Tubbo came down the ladder to inform Ranboo that he had finished with the bedroom, the sound of banging on the door beat him to it.

"I'll get it" exclaimed Ranboo, striding past Tubbo.

From afar, the goat boy watched as Ranboo answered the door and let Sam enter the house. He gave a narrow glare at the creeper man but he didn't seem to pay much attention to it. He was busy conversing with Ranboo about Tommy as held the blonde in his arms.

"Puffy said she had already pre-packed the duffle bag this morning and Tommy has already been fed so you'd just have to keep him entertained for a few hours. He's become more active so you'll have to watch him" explained Sam, as he handed the blonde imp child to the ender boy.

Ranboo nodded attentively as the creeper hybrid continued to ramble about requirements. After a few more minutes of that, Sam placed the baby bag on a nearby counter and bid his farewells for the day. Once the door was closed, Tubbo pipped up as he appeared at Ranboo's side.

"Some guy, huh" he claimed, slightly annoyed.

"Yeah, he seems very stressed but I guess it comes with the job that he has' ' shrugged Ranboo, fixing his hold on Tommy.

"Should we get started with the chores or-" he asked, but Tubbo interrupted him.

"We could, but wait! Michael hasn't met Tommy yet, er, tiny Tommy" he exclaimed.

"Right, that's important if he's going to be over here often,'' agreed Ranboo, snapping his fingers.

The duo shared agreeing nods before heading towards the ladder upstairs. Tubbo was the first to go with Ranboo below, giving him a wait signal. As the goat teen pulled himself off properly, he was greeted with a welcoming snort from Michael. The small piglin was sitting at the window but hurried over to Tubbo and clinging to him.

"Hey boss man, sorry we have been pretty busy today. Me & Boo were getting things ready for a new person in the house" stated Tubbo, patting the top of his son's head.

The piglin boy tilted his head in confusion. Tubbo thought for a moment, tapping his hands together before extending one to Michael. He happily took it and let Tubbo lead him over to the bed. He picked him up and sat him on it.

"So um, me & Boo had a conversation with some people the other day and we have a somewhat new person joining our family. He'll come to visit every so often and you have to be really gentle with them, okay" explained Tubbo.

Michael nodded his head while swinging his little feet off the side of the bed.

"Alright then. You can come in, Ranboo!" called Tubbo

As expected from the ender teen, he pushed the trapdoor with one hand and pulled himself upwards in one swoop. He leaned back to throw his legs around so he would be facing Tubbo & Michael. In his arms, he held Tommy, who was looking around with a wide-eyed expression. They were the brightest blue that Tubbo has seen on him in the longest time since. Before, the blonde's eyes had turned to a dulled gray due to the events & trauma of the past. It made him happy that they had returned to their glory days,

but at what cost?

Ranboo settled into a knee sitting position as he sat in front of the goat boy and their piglin son. He held up the blonde so they could look at him, giving a nervous look to Tubbo. Tubbo nodded and patted Michael's head.

"Michael, this is Tommy. We are going to babysit him for today and maybe in the future if his, um, other guardians let us" stated Ranboo.

"He's a big man but in a small body, like you," added Tubbo.

"Much smaller though so be careful with him! don't headbutt him too hard or keep him away from sharp things, like your sword" included Ranboo.

Michael nodded his head but turned his attention back to Tommy, who sat thoughtless in the enderman hybrid's lap.

"Gold?" he huffed, pointing to the blonde.

"Gold?" parroted Tubbo, lifting a brow.

"I guess," shrugged Ranboo, holding Tommy out just a bit.

Michael slid off the bed to get a closer look. He tilted his head side to side as if he was examining the blonde. The piglin child leaned closer, Tommy slightly leaned back. Then, he sneezed and Michael jumped back & landed on the floor. Tubbo immediately had to stop himself from bursting into laughter. Ranboo was also trying to keep it together since he was the one holding the infant.

"Oh okay, a-are you alright Michael?" stuttered Tubbo, his voice cracking.

The piglin boy tilted his head confused but nodded and started whipping his face.

"Not a bad start but we do need to start getting to work," said Ranboo.

"Yeah, yeah! I can take Michael with him to take care of the bees if you want" suggested the goat hybrid.

"It's fine, I think he needs a little more time to be around Tommy" stated Ranboo, shaking his head.

"Okay then, I'll be outside if you need me" remarked Tubbo, as he headed towards the trapdoor.

"Have fun" waved the Ranboo, as he started standing to his feet.

"Don't burn the house down without me" smiled Tubbo.

"We won't burn anything at all" assured the enderman hybrid, nervously.

Tubbo smirked mischievously before disappearing. Ranboo gave him one last concerned look before the goat boy descended down the ladder. He hopped down and grabbed his jacket from the couch. He fixed it around his shoulders and replaced his boots. Giving himself a look over in the small mirror by the front door, he headed out into the cold air.

~~~~~

"Let's get down to business, to defeat the huns, '' mumbled Ranboo, as he picked up another set of boxes.

He had relocated himself and the little ones to the basement level of the house. There were boxes everywhere that needed to be sorted so they weren't in the way. He brought a small playmate for the boys to stay on. It had little walls so it would keep Tommy in one place. He wasn't crawling but the enderman hybrid took notice that he was getting into rolling. That was necessarily bad but it was inconvenient since materials were going to be scattered. So Ranboo gave Michael the job of making sure he didn't leave the playmat.

And with that, things seemed to be doing fine so far. Tommy & Michael weren't near the mess and happened to be keeping each other entertained. Ranboo was able to get half of the basement sorted, only leaving the other side with unsorted items lying around. Tubbo had been outside since they started working and hadn't come back inside for anything. Ranboo was thinking of calling him into the house just to warm up a bit. He knew he was a goat but still, the warmth would do him some good. Speaking of warmth, he might need to place some insulate for the basement since he could feel a light draft coming in from somewhere. He'd do it later but for now, he decided it was best to take a break for now. He stretched out his limbs once he placed the boxes back down.

"Alright boys, it's time to take a break and head upstairs for some lunch" remarked Ranboo, running a hand through his hair.

He heard the sounds of Michael's hoofsteps echo on the floor as they came from behind him.

"Gold!!" he chirped, catching Ranboo's attention.

The piglin boy held Tommy loosely in his arms with a joyful look on his face. Ranboo's anxiety spiked at the sight but he knew his son had no ill intent since having a baby around was a new experience for everyone and he was just excited.

"Thank you, Michael, ' nodded Ranboo, as he gently took Tommy from his son.

Michael snorted happily as he clinged on to Ranboo's leg. He gave the piglin boy an affectionate smile before swooping him up with his tail. Cradled Tommy in one of his arms and held Michael with his tail, as he started going towards the ladder. He pulled himself upwards and on to the first level. Just as he predicted, it was much warmer up here than the basement. He stood to his feet and moved towards the couch. He set Michael down first before crouching down to eye level with his son.

"Okay, Michael, I'm going to need you to hold Tommy for me so I can make lunch for us. Is that alright?" stated Ranboo.

The small piglin nodded, kicking excitedly.

"Like we said early. Be gentle and hold him close so he doesn't fall" said Ranboo, as lowered the blonde into his son's arms.

"Gold" exclaimed Michael, reaching out.

Tommy started to babble a bit when he was switched over into the smaller arms of Michael, but clinged on the piglin child's yellow striped sweater. It squeezed the enderman hybrid's heart at the sweetness, he swore he would melt if he stayed near them any longer. Ranboo made sure the two were settled before moving over to the kitchen area. He started rummaging through the cabinets to fix things up for lunch. It was an easy domestic task and it gave the enderman hybrid time to relax.

After a bit of working around the kitchen, Ranboo had finished making lunch for everyone. He made sandwiches with carrot soup as a side. He also used the formula that was in the baby bag, just in case Tommy was hungry. He placed everything on a platter and headed into the living room. He passed the boys on the couch, catching a glimpse of the small blonde trying to eat Michael's face. The piglin boy sat confused but patted the top of the baby's head. Ranboo nearly dropped the tray because he was clutching his chest. He did not expect to be shot with the soft feels when he and Tubbo agreed to babysit Tommy but here he was. He placed the tray down on a coffee table and pulled out his communicator from his pocket. He scrolled to Tubbo's contact and started texting him:

Contact: {Tubbo_}

Ran: "Come inside to take a break"

Ran: "I made lunch"

Tub: "Suop?"

Ran: "Yes, but also sandwiches"

Tub: "baens?"

Ran: "find out"

Ranboo chuckled to himself as he put his communicator down. He moved so he was seated on the floor beside the couch. He reached up on it and scooped both Tommy & Michael into his arms. Michael snorted in surprise but nuzzled into Ranboo's chest. Tommy babbled a bit as Ranboo cradled him into one arm. The enderman hybrid used his freehand to grab a napkin and tuck it around his son's neck.

"T'ank you" nodded Michael, with a toothy smile.

"No problem" assured Ranboo, ruffling Michael's head.

The small piglin reached for the tray and grabbed one of the sandwiches to start eating. Ranboo leaned back a little as he shook the bottle filled with formula and offered it to the small blonde in his arms. Tommy made noise of interest while reaching for the bottle. The enderman boy slowly gave the bottle to him and started feeding him. He seemed to hum as he rested his tiny hands atop of Ranboo's massive ones. The older hybrid couldn't prevent himself from cooing verbally at the moment. He leaned on the couch and looked over at Michael, who was leaning on his leg with his sandwich in his mouth.

"Gold? Eat?" asked Michael, handing a corner of his sandwich to Ranboo.

"I don't think he can have solid food just yet, bubba. He probably needs more time to grow before that" said Ranboo, gently patting the top of his son's head.

Michael seemed confused but brushed it off and continued eating his sandwich, just looking at Tommy in the enderman hybrid's arm. Ranboo sighed and reached over to grab his own sandwich. As the small trio munched on their lunch, the sound of the front door opening caught their attention. Stomping vibrated the wooden floor and echoed in the small space. It was Tubbo, who was shaking snow out of his hair and jacket.

"Thank primes you called for lunch, I'm starving" exclaimed Tubbo, as he made his way over to the table.

"Welcome back, how are things coming along with the bees?" greeted Ranboo.

"Almost done to be honest. I rekindled the campfire and planted some new flowers into their domain. Plus, there's supposed to be a snow storm coming in so I gotta collect the honey & drop it off at the market before the weather picks up" explained Tubbo, as he sat down & picked up his bowl of soup.

"I guess that means I'll have to finish up the basement quickly since it's already freezing down there. I'll have to find where the draft is coming from down there another time" breathed Ranboo, taking another bite from his sandwich.

"How are things coming along down there anyways? I hope the kids aren't too much trouble, I can take Michael if it's too much" questioned Tubbo, as he ruffled Michael's hair.

"Nah, it's fine. Unless he wants to go with you" replied Ranboo ,looking down at the son.

"Michael, do you go with Bo to get honey from the bees?" he asked.

"Gold?" said Michael, pointing towards Tommy.

"He'll be in here with Boo, " assured Tubbo.

" 'oney?" hummed Michael, looking up at the goat hybrid

"We'll go gather and drop the honeycomb off and rush back here so we can hangout with Boo & Gold" suggested Tubbo, as he picked up his piglin son.

" 'oney!" cheered Michael, waving his hands in the air.

"Alrighty boss man, but you gotta finish your lunch first" smirked Tubbo, as he handed a small soup bowl to Michael.

The small piglin snorted acceptingly and started slurping on it, but slowed down since it still had some heat to it. The enderman & goat shared a short laugh before continuing their conversation.

~~~~~

"Thank you Mr. Tubbo! Have a nice day" waved the merchant, before carrying the boxes of honeycomb into his shop.

"Tubbo nodded and moved back towards his small cart where Michael was sitting. They had the left cabin right after lunch and got to working in the bee farm to collect and package the honeycomb from the bees. After that, Tubbo grabbed his cart to put the packaging and son into so he could go into town. He distributed them all around Snowchester for the merchants & shop owners to sell or make things with. This was the last stop for today and he was about to head back to the cabin for the day. However, he decides to take a small detour through town for Michael's sake. It was mid-day and the streets weren't really so they two could just enjoy a walk. They even started conversing, just to help Michael with his common speech.

"I think Boo has a recipe for golden apple pie that we can make tomorrow if you want," suggested Tubbo, kicking up some snow.

" 'ie, tomo'ow!" cheered Michael, bouncing in the cart.

"Yeah, mate! Then, we can go check out the garden that we are putting in the back of the mansion. The building might not be done but we can still decorate" remarked Tubbo.

" 'acket! Holes in 'acket" stated Michael, pointing to a patch on his sleeve.

"Right, we do need to ask Niki to fix your jacket. Though, it would be easier to buy you one since she's very busy nowadays" hummed Tubbo, as he started looking around.

"Shop! Shop!" exclaimed Michael, pointing to a nearby store.

"That's a blacksmith, bubba. Let's try that general store there" said Tubbo, gesturing to a spot across the path.

Michael nodded and bounced in the cart until it was parked just outside the store. The goat teen turned around and picked up the piglin boy before walking into the shop. A small bell rang as they entered and a woman behind the counter greeted them with a silent wave. Tubbo returned the wave and started wandering around the store to look for the clothes section.

"Don't wander too far, okay Michael?" informed Tubbo, lowering his son to the ground.

"Yes Bo" replied Michael, as he stood closely at the goat teen's side.

Tubbo nodded and continued looking around. He found the clothes section, which happened to have a decently sized kids spot. The various items from jackets, sweaters, hoodies, hats, and beanies hung in the corner along with normal clothes. He started going through everything and scanning over the size and materials. It wasn't something he used to do but he had learned alot about choosing clothes through his years of taking various duties and living in particular places. So in Snowchester, thick material was given to keep warmth in yet flexible since everyone was constantly working. Now he wasn't expecting to find the greatest jacket in a general store but it at least needed to be good enough to keep his son warm. He might even get Tommy one since the risk of an infant getting sick is high in this kind of weather.

As he started looking at the prices of the jackets, Tubbo felt a tug on his sleeve. The goat teen looked over his shoulder to see it was Michael.

"What's up, man?" questioned Tubbo, turning to fully face the small boy.

"Bee!" Michael chirped, raising up a toy.

It was a small bee plush that looked to be made of soft yarn.

"That's cute, bubba, but don't you have a bee toy at home?" chuckled Tubbo, as squatted to his son's level.

Michael shook his head as he pressed the plushie against Tubbo's face.

"Bee 'or Gold" he said, waving the toy around.

"Bee for gold?" parroted Tubbo, confused.

"Gold!" nodded Michael, using his hands to mimic horns.

"Oh, Tommy" exclaimed Tubbo, figuring it out.

"You wanna get the bee toy for Tommy" he said.

"Yes!" smiled Michael, placing the bee on his head.

"I guess so, it's a nice welcome gift" shrugged Tubbo, as he stood up straight.

"Let's head to the counter. I've jackets and you have bee" he stated.

Michael cheered before walding over to the counter, mimicking the sounds of bees. The goat teen laughed softly before following after son back to the front of the shop.

~~~

Ranboo sighed as he placed the last sweater into the clothes draw. He had finally finished doing his chores for the day. He cleaned the rest of the basement, got to work on fixing dinner for when Tubbo & Michael came back, and was now finishing folding the clean clothes. Today was very busy and almost the entire time, he had Tommy glued to his hip. The small blonde would not let him put him down without making fuss about it. It was probably natural for a baby to be clingy but he swore it was just former Tommy's instincts coming in. Either way, things dragged on longer than the enderman teen wished but things were finished.

Ranboo laid on the cleared bed as Tommy rested on his chest. The small infant was tugging and patting the older hybrid's sweater while just making babbling noises. For him, this was also so surreal. He and Tubbo had spent two months grieving the loss of their friend but now they were going to be babysitting and raising their friend. Yes, Puffy & Sam were taking full custody, but that wasn't going to stop him from keeping close contact tabs on the blonde. He already failed Tommy twice in the past, he refused to let him down a third time in his new form.

The sound of the door opening from first level broke the enderman hybrid's train of thought. He sat up and held Tommy with his hand.

"We home!!" exclaimed a high pitched voice, in broken common.

"And we bear gifts" added a slightly deeper voice.

Oh, his other boys were home. Ranboo stood to his feet and headed towards the ladder, with Tommy cradled into his arm. He pulled the trapdoor open and hopped down to first level.

"Welcome back!! How was the delivery?" greeted Ranboo, moving towards his family.

"Pretty well, no difficulties and got in right before it started snowing" reported Tubbo, as he placed a paper bag on the table by the couch.

"Cool, that's cool. What's in the bag?" asked Ranboo, curiously.

"Well, Michael & I dropped by the general shop in town and picked a few things. Plus, we needed to replace Michael's jacket since it has been filled with holes from his chicken" explained Tubbo, as he pulled a green jacket with fur out of the bag.

"Oh, it looks nice. We can just give the old one to the chicken since it seems to like it" commented Ranboo, as he examined it.

"Yup, oh I even got one for Tommy. I know Puffy probably got one for him but it's never bad to have more than one" said Tubbo, pulling another jacket out of the bag.

"Awe, it's so small" cooed Ranboo, leaning forward just a bit.

"I'll put this in the baby bag for when he leaves later. Michael, you can give Tommy the thing you got him" stated Tubbo, as he folded up the jacket.

"Yeah!!" cheered Michael, before pulling the bag to his height.

Tubbo laughed before going towards the ladder to the second level. Ranboo watched the goat teen until he felt a tug on his hand. Michael bounced excitedly as he held up a bee toy in his hands.

"Bee for Gold" he exclaimed.

"It's a bee, that's so cute" adored Ranboo, as he crouched to his son's level.

"What do you think, Tommy?" he asked, getting the small blonde's attention.

Tommy looked up curiously before turning his attention to when Michael brought the bee close to him.

"Gold...bee" hummed Michael, waving a little.

Tommy babbled before making a high pitched noise as he tried to hold the plush's wing.

"I think he likes it" assured Ranboo, as he held the toy close to the blonde.

Yay!!" smiled Michael, his ears wiggling excitedly.

"Gold like da bee" he chanted, as he circled around Ranboo's legs.

The enderman teen watches as the small piglin prance around. He was surprised by how quickly Michael had gotten attached to Tommy. He was expecting some convincing or stubbornness from the young one but things went smoothly. This was Michael's first time meeting Tommy ever and he didn't have to worry about being confused. The only thing that the piglin boy had to get used to was having someone younger than him around.

"Alright Michael. I know you are excited about Tommy & the bee, but you have to get cleaned up for dinner" soothed Ranboo, reaching down to slow down his son's prancing.

"Dinner!!" giggled Michael, before skipping off towards the kitchen.

"Remember, your stool is by the fridge" called Ranboo.

"Yes Boo" replied Michael, calling back.

~~~~~

There was a soft knock that broke the silence of the cabin. Tubbo rubbed his eyes as he lit a candle. The day had gone into night and almost everyone had settled in for the evening, with exception of whoever was at the door. The goat teen yawned as he made his way down the ladder and to the front door. He was in his pjs and socks, with a large robe over his shoulders. He placed the candle down and slowly cracked the door open. Standing there with a hood on his head and a thick winter coat over it was Foolish.

"Foolish, what are you doing here? And so late in the evening?" questioned Tubbo, squinting his eyes.

"I'm so sorry. Sam asked me to come get Tommy earlier since he had to pull a nightshift at the prison and Puffy was busy dealing with Eret & Nihachu for something, but I got wrapped up on working my summer house" explained Foolish, bowing his head shamefully.

"It's fine, but I don't think it would be a good idea to take Tommy back to Puffy's house in this weather. To risk for someone of his age & size" said Tubbo, crossing his arms.

"Really? I mean, the wind has picked up a bit but I should be able to make it over there before the heavy stuff starts setting in" offered Foolish.

"I'm sure, plus he is kinda asleep right now and I don't think waking a sleeping baby is a good idea since it took a bit of time to put him to bed" nodded Tubbo.

"I see. Welp, I will tell Puffy about it when I get over there. Sorry disturbing your sleep" apologized Foolish, rubbing the back of his neck.

"You're chill, mate. Have a good night though" hummed Tubbo.

The demi-god nodded and waved as he started walking back towards the path. The goat teen sighed as he closed the door. He was fucking freezing now and all he wanted to do was go back to bed. He locked the door and picked the candle back up and headed towards the ladder. He climbed back up, pushing the trap door up, and pulled himself to the second level. The bedroom area was very low light from the dying lantern on the nightstand. Tubbo placed the candle back down and checked on the little ones. Michael had moved his bed near the crib so he wasn't too far from Tommy, who was sleeping soundly in. Tubbo stood still for a moment, just watching the small blonde's chest rise and fall as he slept.

Tubbo had always been the older one between him and Tommy, though it didn't show in his height. Now, he was much much older and Tommy was now an actual child. It really was a weird experience but all that mattered to him was that the blonde was alive and safe, even if he was in the way he is now. He was going to his very best to protect him, like Tommy did for him so long ago.

With that in mind, the goat teen stepped back away from the crib and moved towards the beds. Ranboo was softly snoring on his bed, which was comically small for his size but he seemed to make it work. Tubbo rolled his eyes before blowing the candle out and climbing into bed. As he snuggled into the blanket and pillow, he let himself be lulled to sleep by the whistling winds of the storm outside of the home.

~~~~~

"Tubbo! Can you get the door" called Ranboo, as he stood at the stove with a pan of pancakes in hand.

"Sure, give me a second" replied the goat teen, as he placed a baby bottle down.

"Can you hold him for a sec, Michael" he asked, setting the small blonde into the piglin's arms.

Michael nodded as he sat down on the playmate with Tommy while Tubbo hurried to the door. He swung it open to be greeted by a smiling duo haired sheep woman and her pink haired companion.

"Puffy, you are here! And with Niki" greeted Tubbo, as he stood up straight.

"Hi Tubbo. Sorry about having you & Ranboo babysit Tommy overnight. I don't think me or Foolish realized a storm was coming in here during the night" remarked Puffy, nervously.

"Nah, we didn't mind. I was the one to send him off since I didn't want to risk Tommy getting sick so soon of getting him back" assured Tubbo, crossing his arms.

"Thank you though. He wasn't too much trouble, was he?" breathed Puffy.

"Not really, he was really chill most of the time. Even if he was, it's not something we couldn't handle" claimed Tubbo, shrugging his shoulders.

"Anyways, though, do you two wanna come in? Ranboo is making breakfast right now and we don't have any plans for the day" he asked, stepping aside.

"Awe thank you, Tubbo" smiled Puffy, as she walked into the home.

Tubbo nodded and watched as Niki followed her silently before closing the door. He entered into the main living space where he left Michael & Tommy on the playmate. The sheep woman was already with the two while Niki stood astray from them.

"So how have things been with you, Niki?" greeted the goat teen, walking up beside her.

"Hm? How things have been pretty fine. Dealing with Jack's shenanigans and preparing for the banquet that is supposed to be coming up" hummed Niki, tugging on the cloak around her shoulders.

"A banquet? What banquet?" questioned Tubbo, curiously.

"You haven't heard? It's supposed to be a big apology party from the Eggpire after all the shit they did" stated Niki, pulling a red paper from her pocket

"Really? Sounds sketchy to me but seems like something Bad do" remarked Tubbo, looking at what looked like an invitation.

"I guess but we shall see, Puffy is helping me with getting an outfit for it today though she wanted to drop by and check up on him before Sam came by" shrugged Niki, gesturing towards Tommy on the floor.

"So Sam is the one picking Tommy up" said Tubbo, with an annoyed tone.

"Yeah but he's resting at Puffy's house for now" assured Niki, with a sigh.

Before the conversation could continue any further, there was a dig of a bell that caught everyone's attention.

"Breakfast is ready!!" rang Ranboo, as he held two plates with loads of pancakes on them.

"Oh, Niki! Puffy! I didn't know you two were here" he exclaimed, surprised.

"Hi Ranboo! We just came to check on you guys since we couldn't get Tommy last night. Niki & I were about to go do something but Tubbo invited us in '' waved Puffy, as she stood to her feet.

"Well that's luck since I think I got too into making pancakes" jokes Ranboo, as he entered the living space.

"Good thing we have more mouths to feed" countered Tubbo, as he grabbed one of the plates.

"I'll grab some syrup, you guys can just settle in" stated Ranboo, before moving back into the kitchen.

"Gotcha boss man" nodded Tubbo, as he placed the plate on the table.

As the enderman teen disappeared back into the kitchen, the trio settled around the coffee table. Puffy picked Tommy up and cradled him in her arms while Michael crawled over to settle into Tubbo's lap, Niki unclasped her cloak and folded it into her lap as she rested her arms on the table. After a bit of waiting, Ranboo returned to the living space with extra plates, forks, and syrup. The group divided the breakfast food amongst each other and just enjoyed one another's company as the sun climbed higher into the sky.    

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 5.3K 88
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
267K 8.6K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
164K 8K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
682K 41.9K 106
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...