Not Your princess / KTH x JK...

By Marryyn8

princess yn this is not a way a princess sit and look at you even don't know how to hold a cup " I WANT TO H... More

Ch 1❀️‍πŸ”₯
Ch 2❀️‍πŸ”₯
Ch 3 πŸ”₯
CH 5❀️‍πŸ”₯
Ch 6 ❀️‍πŸ”₯
Ch 7 πŸ’₯

Ch 4 ❀️‍πŸ”₯

590 45 120
By Marryyn8

Yn was sleeping like a starfish on the bed.  The half blanket was on her and the other half was on the floor.

Jennie chuckled looking at her cute sleeping state.

Princess, it's time to wake up.

She said slowly while creasing her hair. She wined in her sleep and faced the other side.

Let me sweep pleeg.

She mumbled in her sleep.

She again giggled at her cute words.

But princess it's time to wake up otherwise the queen will again scold you.

A little scream left her mouth when suddenly yn pulled her into bed with her.

You should also sleep!  It's too early to wake up and the queen will scold me no matter if I'm late or early. So plz let me sleep more.

She again fell into her slumber while cuddling her.

O-ok princess but just for 5 more minutes.

In these five minutes, she was just looking at her cute face sleeping soundly.
.

.
.
.

Time skip to the dining Hall*

Jennie and yn made their way toward the dining hall and there was already a not-so-unexpected guest.

The Jeon Jungkook was there eating breakfast with the King and queen like a noble prince.

Good morning princess.

He takes Yn's hand in his and kisses her on the back of her hand.

Yn gave him her best fake smile.

Good morning to you too Prince Jungkook! ( Well I'm not surprised to see you here in the early morning because I think you don't have anything to do in your kingdom or maybe your kingdom doesn't need you. )

She said this morning in a loud voice so the Queen and king could hear and the other part in a whisper to him but Jennie heard everything

Why would I need that kingdom when I'm going to be the king of this kingdom after marrying you, princes?

He gave her a devilish smirk.

Please have breakfast with us Princess Yn.

She gave him a deadly glare and sat on the chair and there was one more person who was throwing daggers towards him and that was no other than Jennie.

Jennie in mind:

Why does this bitch always trouble my princess? You wait and watch Jungle Book!

She smirked at her thought.

.
.
.
.

Time skip in training hall*

All the guards were practicing their sword skills.

"Prince Jungkook is here"

Every soldier stopped their training and bowed to him.

Bring me your stronger soldiers

Now there was a fight between 1 vs 5

It was intense but Jungkook was the strongest among them. He takes down those five at once. Yn was watching all this and she was worried about her future. Now her only hope was that unknown stranger man.

Jungkook smirked at her and in an instant, he sliced the throat of the soldier who was in front of him.

"Nobody has a right to look at what's mine"

He said darkly. Yn's eyes widen in horror.

Later news arrived that the soldier was a traitor. Only if anybody knows.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Yn was in her room there was a different kind of uneasiness on her face. She was facing towards the window looking outside zoon out in her thoughts. Suddenly someone back-hugged her and gripped her waist tightly.

What are you thinking baby girl?

He whispered in her ear from behind.

GET YOUR HANDS AWAY FROM ME YOU FREAK!

She screamed at him and in an instant, he pinned her to the wall. She was pushing him away but he gripped both hands in his one hand and from the other, he gripped her neck from behind.

Shhh! Baby girl. Why are you wasting your energy here? You can use your screams in the other way.

He gave her a nasty smirk and brought his face near her. He was going to kiss her but suddenly the door opened revealing Jennie and some maids with tea trolleys and cakes.

Yn pushed him away gave him a disgusting look and gave a relief smile to Jennie.

Maids placed all the things on the tea table.

Queen order the tea for Your Highness.

Jennie said while pouring the tea for Jungkook with a mishavious smirk dancing on her lips. Then she poured tea for yn and gave her a wink.

I would love to have tea with my future wife.

Jungkook said while placing himself beside yn. 

Yn and Jennie both rolled their eyes on him secretly.

Jungkook was having his tea midway he felt something funny in his stomach but he ignored it and finished his whole cup and now he was feeling more than funny in his stomach. He felt the urge to use the washroom but Jenny again filled his cup.

Please have some more prince. It's our princess's favorite tea.

Yn was looking at her with a questionable look and Jennie gave her a look to act along and now yn understood.

Please have some more Prince Jungkook.

Yn said to him so delightfully that he couldn't say no to her and agreed to have another cup with her.  How could he say no to her when his baby girl first time talked to him so nicely?

Now jungkook felt he would wet his pants or maybe more than that if he did not use the washroom urgently.

He hurriedly stood up to leave.  His face was red and yn could see his distress.  How can she leave this golden chance?

Where are you going, prince? you have not tasted this walnut cake please have some.

She immediately grabs his wrist to prevent him from leaving.

S-some other t-time princess.  I-Its emergency! 

It was getting difficult for him to even talk properly.  Before yn said something he ran out of the room at the speed of light.

Both yn and Jennie burst out laughing.

Serves him right.

Yn said while wiping her tears which caused because excessive laugh.

He deserved it for troubling my baby princess.

Jennie said smirking.

Yn hugged her tightly.

Thank you so much, Jenna, and I'm not a baby!

She said with an angry pout. Jennie pinched her cheek.

Sure, my baby princess.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

And here Jungkook was continuously using the washroom again and again.  He was feeling his all energy drained out.  So,  he decided to go to his palace.

When he was going he saw yn and Jennie at the main Hall door.

You are going so soon prince.  Well, it's okay We can have another tea party with my favorite tea at some other time.

Yn said with a sarcastic smile.

Yes,  princess we will have another party soon but not tea it will be our engagement party.

He smirked at her and made his way towards his carriage.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Yoongi was running from the guards. Who are they?  Who is he?
Nobody knows.

He was running from them. He can fight but he doesn't want to be the center point of attention because he wants to hide his identity and now it is getting difficult for him to do this alone.

Someone suddenly grabs his hand and pulls him into an alley hiding him behind the dumpsters.

Hello, Ajushi we meet again.

She said while smirking.

So when are we starting our training?

She said with star eyes.

Which training are you talking about little girl?

What do you mean by which training?! You forgot your promise!!

I never promise you!  You little girl.

She was getting annoyed by him but suddenly she smirked looking outside of the allay.

I think someone desperately wants to meet you Ajushi!!
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued *

So how was it?  I write this chapter few days ago but I was not satisfied with this so I again write it .

And here my this buddy Taesugakookies95 needs a friend. So here attack her with your love 💘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 6.5K 36
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
1.3M 57.7K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.1M 30.1K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...