His To Adore

By authorsanaa

"Mr Mehra you are in no position to interfere in my matters. I could have handled the situation by myself wit... More

Prologue
Characters
1. Graduation Day
2. Who is she?
3. Mom's Friend
4. Meeting
5. The Contract
6. Surprise
7. Dinner
8. His house
9. Dolphin
10. New but good
11. Past scars
12. It's Complicated
13. Embarrassment
14. Unsettling Feeling
15. Engagement Party
16. Cunning Plans
17. The Show Day
18. She is Special
19. The Game
20. Unwanted Encounter
21. Hurting & Healing
22. Some Feelings
23. A New Project
24. Acknowledgement
Not An Update
25. A Nightmare
26. Unsaid Words
27. See You Soon
28. After Ages
29. The Backstory
30. A Place to Visit
31. The Incident
32. Confession
33. A Lot Yet To Say
34. The Truth
35. I Am Falling
37. Marked as Yours
38. The Dress
39. The Party
40. Dancing Under Moonlight
41. The Article
42. Press Conference
43. Revelation
44. Jealousy
45. Happy Moment
Epilogue

36. The First Kiss

22.2K 1.8K 160
By authorsanaa

The most awaited update is here I hope you all will like it!!

To unlock the next chapter this one needs 500 votes. Do comment and share with your reader friends! LOVE YA ALL!!!

-------------------------------------------- 

Kabir's POV:

"What are you doing here at this hour? It's late. We are returning to Mumbai tomorrow. You should get some sleep." I moved closer to Tanya who was standing beside the pool.

The cold breeze touched our bodies and she shivered a little. I took my coat off and placed it on her shoulder to cover her more. She lifted her eyes and looked at me.

"It's cold here. You should wear more warm clothes." I turned my eyes and looked at the pool. The water was shining under the moonlight and dim lights around the whole area.

She kept her eyes on me for a few more moments. "It's her right?" She asked, turning her eyes away. I didn't say anything so she continued.

"The girl you love. It's Mahi right." Her words were more like a statement rather than a question. I took a deep breath before humming a yes.

"She is a kind-hearted, gentle, and lovely girl. You both will be very happy together." Her words made me turn my gaze to her. She had a small smile on her lips but her face was reflecting unspeakable pain.

"You deserve all the happiness in the world Kabir and being your best friend since childhood I only wish the best for you." A lone tear left her right eye. I quietly listened to her.

"I so much wish I could be that person who will make you happy. That I could be the reason for your smile but I lost that chance years ago, I know that. I was not expecting anything when I came here. I came because I wanted to. I came to apologize for hurting you for all these years." She held her head low with tears falling.

"I know I was wrong for leaving you like that, without even telling you that I was going. But I don't regret anything I did." She paused and turned to look at me again. "Apart from hurting you."

"I know that I badly hurt you back then and I don't know how I can apologize to you for that. But going to Paris was my dream since I was a little girl. No one knows that better than you. After dad's death it was very hard for us to survive and Paris was the only opportunity to change our lives."

"If I would be thrown back in time I still would do the same, but maybe in a different way so I wouldn't hurt you the way I did. I am sorry Kabir. I really am." With that she burst into cries.

"Please don't hate me, Ple-please Kabir." She hiccuped. "I can't keep on living with the guilt" more tears rolled down her cheeks. She palmed her face. "I know you don't want to forgive me and that's okay but please don't hate me." Her voice was muffled.

I immediately pulled her into a hug. My one hand was on her back and the other on her head.

"Hushhh I don't hate you Tanya. I never hated you. You were my best friend since we were just small children. How can I hate you?" I slowly stroked her hair and my other hand tapped her back soothingly to calm her down.

"I was just disappointed that you didn't even trust me enough to talk about things calmly. I really never hated you." She sobbed for some more time. I kept stroking her back and hair to calm her down.

She was never wrong to choose her career over us. I have seen her struggling, I have seen her working hard for her dream day and night. I was just hurt and disappointed that she didn't talk to me even once before leaving.

Maybe I was selfish back then. I knew how important it was for her and still I confessed my love like that, at the times which was difficult for her. Maybe I pressurized her with my feelings that leaving without a word seemed easier to her.

"I really am sorry Kabir, the words can't describe the guilt I have been in for all these years. How much I hated myself for hurting the only friend I had, the only person I loved and the only person who ever cared for me." She pulled back and looked up at me.

"I forgive you Tanya. I never hated you and I never will." I said, wiping her tears from her cheeks.

"I know we can't go back the way we were but we can still be friends right?" She asked with a light of hope in her eyes.

"We are friends Tanya." A small smile made its way to her lips. "Go, get some sleep, we have an early flight tomorrow." I looked at the right side of the pool. It felt like someone was there.

"What happened?" Tanya asked, looking in the same direction as mine.

"Nothing. Let's go." We both left for our rooms.

----------------------------------------------

Mahi's POV:

This is the 100th time I have been checking my phone since I woke up, but no messages from him. Not even a single one. I already sent him dozens of texts but no replies either.

"Ugh. why the hell is he not texting me and neither responding to my messages." I threw my phone on the bed in frustration.

It's been 5 days since we came back to Mumbai. He texted me everyday in the morning, afternoon, evening and night.

For the past 5 days I have been waking up to his voice messages saying "good morning dolphin, remember to eat your breakfast." and sleeping with another voice message saying "Good night I miss you dolphin."

But today I received nothing, not even a Hi from him since morning. It's going to be noon soon and he didn't even bother to call me. I thought he might be busy but when I called, his phone was switched off.

He is returning after 2 days. How am I going to endure these upcoming 2 days without his messages or his voice? "Ugh this is so frustrating."

First he made me habituate to his messages and then stopped sending them. "If you don't care why even pretend huh!" I said looking at my phone.

What is happening with me? I am missing him terribly. I want him beside me right now and this is killing me already. I don't even know when I started liking him this much but I do like him and I can't deny this fact anymore.

The way he looks at me, the way he smiles at me, the way he speaks to me, the way he teases me, the way he smells, the way he talks, walks, looks, I like everything. Every single thing about him attracts me toward him like a magnet.

How am I supposed to live like this? He finally made me fall for him, completely. And now it's so hard for me to not miss him. I am going insane to hear his voice, to look at his handsome face.

I flopped on my bed and again checked my phone for his messages, Nothing. "Kabir Mehra, such a jerk you are." I groaned in frustration and again threw my phone on the bed.

"Just wait until you get here, we will see." I said looking at the ceiling as if he was there. I heard Aparna aunty calling for me.

I opened the door and she was standing in front of me. I plastered a smile hiding the emotions I was feeling right now.

"You are free today right?" She asked, still standing at the door.

"Yes I am free right now. Do you need any help?" I asked, still maintaining the smile which barely reached my eyes.

"You remember our deal right?" She asked as if reminding me of something. My eyebrows knit in confusion and she smiled.

"You have to teach me pottery." I instantly remembered that she asked me to teach her when I came here. She even turned the room beside her into a studio.

"Oh yea it almost slipped my mind." I tapped my head lightly and she took my hand. She made me go downstairs with her.

"Teach me today." We stopped in front of the studio room. I passed her a smile, this is a good way to take my mind off Kabir.

"Okay." I clapped my hands with a cheer and she radiated the same energy.

"Let's go!" We picked all the necessary equipment from the racks and placed it on the wooden table which was placed in the center of the room.

"We are making a pinch cup today okay." She nodded and I took the clay in my hand.

"The pinch cup can be made without any use of a potter's wheel. Just repeat what I am doing. It's very easy, I am sure you will learn super soon." She smiled and I handed her the clay.

"First we will make a perfect ball with this clay." I rolled the clay on the surface and she did the same. The clay was turned into a ball.

"Great, now press your thumb in the center making a hole." She again repeated my actions. "Soak your hands in water and try to make the hole a little big, press your fingers on the walls of the clay until they become thin." I showed her and she did the same.

She was doing pretty good for someone who was doing this for the first time. "Like this?" She showed me and I nodded. Suddenly her phone rang and she washed her hands to pick it up. She talked for a minute and hung up.

"I am so sorry Mahi but there is a meeting called for the faculty. We are having a seminar tomorrow and I am the coordinator, I have to go now." She said with a defeated sigh.

"No problem aunty I will finish making this for you then we will have the same cups. You can decorate them with me." I tried to cheer her up and she finally smiled.

"Then I will be leaving." She said and waved me a bye. I continued to give the cup a perfect round shape.

"Missed me?" Suddenly a sensual voice reached my ear and I almost jumped. I turned to hit the person behind me but before I could do anything my wrist was caged in a large palm.

My eyes wide open looking at the person standing front of me. "What are you doing here?" I asked, blinking my eyes to check if I am missing him so much that I started hallucinating.

"Then where should I be?" He asked, looking into my eyes.

"You were supposed to come after 2 days." I asked again.

"I missed you so much that I finished my shoot 2 days early. Looks like you did not miss me at all." His face fell and the urge to tell him that he is wrong was getting stronger but I decided to not give in this easily.

"Why would I miss you?" I said nonchalantly and his other hand went to the wooden table behind me, caging me between him and the table.

"20+ texts, 15+voice messages, 10+ calls since morning. Of course you didn't miss me at all." My eyes widened listening to his words. He saw them yet ignored them.

"So what? You don't care after all." I turned my face to the other side. I was so desperate to hear his voice, to talk to him, to look at his face and he didn't even care.

His hand left my wrist and moved to my chin. He turned my face to make me look into his eyes again. "You know how hard it's for me to stay away from you?" His deep voice was sending shivers down my body.

"You don't have a slightest idea how much I crave for you, dolphin." his hand moved to my cheek, cupping it. He traced his thumb lightly over my cheek. He was so close to me yet I wanted him even more closer.

"And you don't know how much I missed you that it was getting unbearable to hold even a minute." I looked into his eyes. The intensity only grew more and more in those hazel ones.

"What are you doing to me Mahi that I am losing my control." His voice was slow and raspy which erupted an electric sensation in my stomach.

His eyes moved to my lips, his thumb traced my lower lip "May I have the permission?" His eyes were set on my lips while mine were on his eyes. He sounded like he was trying his best to hold back.

"You don't need it anyway." As soon as I finished the sentence, his lips crashed on mine. His moves were wild. My eyelashes forced shut. It was so hard to anticipate his fast moves and go with the flow.

He hungrily sucked my lower lip and then moved to my upper one. It was my first kiss and I was lost on how to react. I tried to adjust to his fast moves but he was not even giving me a chance.

Suddenly he stopped and pulled back. I opened my eyes to look at him. "I am so sorry I just lost control." We both were panting heavily.

"Ehh it's okay I am inexperienced." I looked down feeling my cheeks heating up along with my whole body. We kissed! OMG! My heart was drumming in my ears and my mind was screaming.

"Let me teach you then." He picked me up and placed me on the wooden table as if I weighed nothing. Well I was nothing in front of him.

He moved between my legs, his hands went to my waist pulling me closer to him. Our nose brushed. He tilted his head a little, moving closer to my lips.

I closed my eyes. I again felt his lips on mine. His warm lips felt like honey against mine. His moves were gentle this time, He slowly sucked my lower lip letting me get adjusted to it. While I savored over his upper one.

I gave him access to my mouth and his tongue slowly slid in. Playing, teasing and fighting for dominance with my tongue, he finally won the battle.

My hands went to his neck pulling him even closer. Our chest flushed, burning my skin with every touch.

He slowed down and pulled back, our chests were heaving, we both were almost breathless. He rested his head against mine, eyes closed. I wanted the time to stop just right here.

"I love you Mahi." His words made me open my eyes and I looked at him. He took his head back and our gaze locked. "I mean it." My lips curled up into a smile.

I pulled him into a tight hug. "I love you too Mr Jerk." I whispered in his ear. His arms squeezed my body lightly, letting me know his feelings. We remained like that, filling our hearts with this warm and beautiful feeling.

----------------------------------------------

Hey guys so this is the next chapter! I hope you all liked it!!!

THEY ARE FINALLY TOGETHER! 

How much you liked this chapter out of 1-10 rating. Let me know in the comments!

You all wanted them together and here they are so....don't shy away from commenting!

To unlock next chapter this one needs 480 votes.

Will see you next time till then don't forget to smile ;)

Lots of love! Byee!!!💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36K 3.2K 30
"If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were." ♡ "I saw this girl at the age of 13...
172K 11.7K 14
" Mr. Raichand, I don't need your help in my personal matters. You are my boss, not my therapist. I don't find it professional." I told the man sitti...
63.4K 5.1K 70
"Aaj mil gayi, dobara mat milana." He mumbled with irritation in his voice looking at her walking away. Her steps halted in her way as she turned to...
65.2K 1.8K 25
"You've started this game so let's play it fair and square, you've married me without my will so I'll fuck you without your will, what do you say?" H...