BEPANAH ISHQ

By excusiteauthor

Kehte hai na kismat hume humare pyaar se milvati hai kab kon kaha mil jae kisi ko nahi pata, kab kis se konsa... More

Shuruat
Do zindagiya
Mulakat ❤
Pagalpan🔥
Jazbaat ❤
Tere Ashq
Sauda
Saazish
Ishq or Jung
Ishq or jung - 2
ᴘᴜʀᴠɪ ᴠɪʀᴇɴᴅʀᴀ ᴘʀᴀᴛᴀᴘ ❤️
Grehpravesh 🤍
RAAZ 👀
Mehfil 🥀
pehli rasoi
Ehsaas ? ❤️
Vir's Mother 🥺🤍
PREM 💛
Purvi is in love?
Lagav 🤍
Pur ~ Vir
Raatein 💕
Dooriya
Teri Yaad ❤️
Mera Ishq 💖
Purvi gets angry
Teej♥️
Hum Tum ♥️
Ishq🧡
Mohhhabatein🤍
Chhedkaniya
KAREEB
Confusion? 👀
The First Kiss
'confession'
'Tere Sang'
PurVir's Bhanji
Vir's Birthday
manipulated
Andekha
Pain.
The Fight.
A long Night (i)
A Long Night (ii)
caring pati
Bas Ek Baar
Pal ♥️
Virendra ~ Purvi
Celebration
announcement
Mehnadi
Mehfil ||
Naughty
Intense Night❤️‍🔥
Moments with you
| important | (don't ignore)
End Begins
Death Anniversary
Disappointed
Night of love before separation
A murderer?
Enemy

Laal ishq ❤️

539 125 150
By excusiteauthor

Hello everyone i hope you all are fine and doing great. let's start our story.

Here we go ,

It was mid night PurVir were sleeping in each other arms suddenly vir sleep disturbed and looked at purvi... she is holding him and sleep peacefully.. Vir smiles and cover her with blanekt but weather was cold..

Vir : Thand badh rahi dheere dheere or agar aise raat bhar purvi soti rahi to purvi ki tabyat bigad jaegi. neeche le jata hu or bistar pe sula deta hu..

He carefully getup and pick her in his arms and came in their room. Vir laid down her on bed and he went back to the terrace to get the blankets pillows

He back in room lock the door came near purvi covered her with blanket and put the pillow under her head...!

He adjusting her carefully purvi feels his hand's moment she hold his hand and murmuring in a sleep..

Purvi : Mukhiji aap kaha ja rahe hai subha ho gayi kya

Vir : (smiled) Nahi hum kahi ja rahe apko chod kar or subha nahi hui raat hi ha aap aaram se so jaiye theek hai.

Purvi : Hmmm (she was in deep sleep)

He smile and lay down beside her but maintained distance... vir try to sleep amd then looked at his wife he smiles while remembering her lovable word for him..

Vir : (low tone) sach mai aapko humse pyaar hone laga ha.. sach mai humara 15 saal intezar khatam hoga boliye na.

A tear slip from his eyes like he was loosing his control vir came near her little and starring his LOVE. He going to touch her cheeks but stopped.

He took deep beathe and laid down staright and wipe his tears.. he again looked at purvi and smile with full of heart and confessed..

Vir : Koi nahi hum apka zindagi bhar intezar karenge mera pyaar bas apke didar ka mohtaj ha jo aaj use mil raha

Vir fall sleep while looking at purvi.. in midnight she was shivering due to cold weather... she goes near him and feels warmth.. she hugged him tightly and clutched his kurta vir was in deep sleep so he didn't even realize...

Night passes and it was fresh morning purvi was sleeping in his arms and he was also in deep sleep. purvi open her eyes slowly and rubbed her eyes... she found herself in his arms..

Purvi : Hum neeche kamre mai kab or kaise aaye or mukhiji ki baahon main mukhiji ne hume jagaya bhi nahi..

She try to getup and her bangles stuck in his kurta button she again fall little in his chest.. she removed her hairs & looking at him lovingly. she smile and admiring him he was looking dashing handsome most important innocent... she touched his face lightly and smile

Purvi : Mukhiji aap itne pyare masum kyu ha.. humne kabhi apka itna shant chehra nahi dekha..

She continously looking at him and smiling and he opening his eyes lazily she gets scared and getup in a hurry.. he open his eyes completely and look at her she was setting her hair stands in nervousness.. he smiled and sat up.

Vir : Aap kab uthi..

Purvi : (nervousness) abhi.. abhi. bas

Vir : Aap ghabra kyu ragi ha kuch hua ha kya aap theek to ha..

Purvi : Haan me theek hu..

Purvi hurriedly getup and put the pillow aside.. vir thinks she is feeling uncomfortable he getup from the bed and goes near her..

Vir : Hume maaf kardijye hum apko bina batae chhat se kamre mai le aae or apko jagaya hi nahi..

Purvi turned and looked at him with confused expansion...

Purvi : Haan?

Vir : Wo aap kal raat chaht pe so rahi thi na wo aadhi raat meri neend khuli to dekha aap kaanp rahi thi or thandi bhi badh rahi thi isiliye apko bin btae neeche le aaye bina apko jahae hume maaf kardijye agar apko bura laga ho.

Purvi : (smiles) Aap ye keh rahe the mukhiji hume laga kuch or..

Vir : (come more close) Kyu apko kya laga hume bataiye hum janna chahte aisi kya galti hogayi humse..

Purvi : Nahi mukhiji aapse koi galti nahi hui ha.. wo hum..

Their face were close to each other he want to know why she is nervous and uncomfortable from him..

Vir : Hum nahi chahte apko humse ek bhi taklif ho hume bataiye kya hua ha kahi neend me humne apko kahi aise jagah chu to nhi diya jo apko acha nhi laga ho ya aisi koi bhi harkat jo apko lage wo theek nahi wo humse hui hai dekhiye Purvi mana aap humari biwi ha par apko sukarshit mehsus karana chahte ha hum nahi chahte apko zara nhi taklif ho.. isiliye bataiye taki aage se hum dhayan rakhe.. or hum phirse maafi mangte ha kal ne neend me the isiliye dhayan nahi diya hoga..

She had tears in her eyes how much he respect her without knowing the whole truth he was apologising her.

She came more close and touched his chest he was looking her in confusion she placed her head on his chest and close her eyes..

Purvi : Aap mafi kyu maang rahe hai mukhiji apki koi galti nahi ha or raat mai apne aisa kuch bhi nahi kiya jise hume dikat mehsus hui ho.. wo subha jab hum jaage to hum apki bahon mai the hume pata nahi chala hum neeche kamre mai kab aaye..

Vir : Aap humari baahon mai thi apko acha nahi laga..? Aap dar gayi thi na.?

Purvi : (close her eye) nahi mukhiji aap galat samjh rahe ha..

He broke the hug and looked at her with madness he creassed her cheeks

Vir : To sahi kardijiye hume na..

Purvi : Mukhiji hum apka chehra dekh rhe the aap chote bacho ke jaise masum lag rahe the (shy voice) tabhi achanak se apki aankhe khulti dekhi to hum dar gaye isiliye ghabrhat mai uth gaye aap jo rahe the waisa nhi ha

She said this while lowering her gaze he smiled and up her chin she looked at him and lost.. he came more closer and squeezing his nose with her..

Vir : Apne keh diya hum pyare ha ab to mar bhi jae to koi sikva nahi..

She put her palm on his mouth and nodded in no..

Purvi : Ye kaisi batein kar rahe ha aap

Vir : Aap nahi samjhengi humare dilo dimag mai kya chal raha ha..

Purvi : To aap bhi samjha dijiye na..

He laughed she saw him and melted in his smile..

Vir : Hum naha kar aate ha warna der hojaegi panchayat jane mai..

Purvi : Theek ha hum dadi ke kamre mai naha lete ha..

Vir : Ji..

She nodded and left the room he just smile and moved in washroom purvi came in Dadi's room and saw she was reading bhagvat geeta.. she smile and came near. Dadi noticed her

Dadi : Are purvi aaja beta baith..

Purvi : (sits near him) Dadi kya padh rahi ho aap..

Dadi noticed she is looking very happy today..

Dadi : Bhagvat geeta beta..

Purvi : Achaa.. mai apke kamre mai naha lu.. wo mere kamre mai mukhiji naha rahe ha unhe rewari jana ha aaj

Dadi : Aaj hi jana ha kyu

Purvi : Kuch zaruri kaam ha unka panchayat mai isiliye..

Dadi : Achaa tu naha le mai nasta chai banva deti hu jaldi se..

Purvi : Nahi aati hu naha kar bana dungi aap baitho..

Dadi nodded she moved in washroom and gets ready here vir is also getting ready.. he was wearing his kurta then suddenly he noticed his upper button are broken.. he gets little angry..

Vir : Ise bhi abhi hi tutna tha ab kaha se lau dusra kurta pehne ko aise khol kar bhi nahi ja sakta acha nahi lagega hadd ho gayi ha silai bhi nahi aati kya karu ab mai..

He was rubbing his forehead then he gets a call from ms he was talking..

Purvi gets ready and then she notice her hairline is incomplete she forgot to apply vermilion.. she goes in room and saw he was busy in a phone call.. vir noticed her and cuts the call she came near him..

Purvi : Aap taiyar ho gaye..

Vir : Haan.. (smile)

Purvi : Aap rukenge na kuch der nasta karke jaiyega dadi ne bhi kaha

Vir : Haan mai nasta karke hi jaunga.

She smiled and came near dressing table she took the vermilion bottle then she looked at vir who's already looking at her he smile and combing his hairs.. purvi turned and noticed his buttons are broken..

Purvi : Mukhiji apke kurte ka button toote hue ha aapne dhayan nahi diya.

Vir : Haan haan wo abhi dekha apke pass wo sui dhaga ka dabba hoga na to de dijiye hum laga lenge..

Purvi : Mukhiji apko aata ha lagane jo bola rahe ha mai laga lunga..

She raised her eyebrows and he smile softly..

Vir : Ji aata to nahi ha par koshish kar sakta hu na lagane ki..

Purvi : Theek ha phir jab tak aap sui mai dhaga dalenge tab tak to raat ho jaegi.. lau sui dhaga ka dabba.?

She laughed and he was just smiling while looking at her beautiful face..

Vir : (inner voice) Kaise guzarenge ye din apke bina..

Purvi noticed he was continously looking at her with smile.. she came near him and say in a soft voice..

Purvi : Aap hume keh sakte ha hum laga denge apke toote hue buttons..

Vir : Aap lagenge..?

Purvi : Haan hum laga denge aise to ye sare cheeze patni ko dhayan dena chaiye usi ka kaam hota ha par rishta jis tarah se juda ha humara kuch bhi samjh nhi aata na aap humare sawalo ke jawab dete jise mann shant ho sake

Vir : (smile) Apka mann ek din zaroor shant hoga or rahi baat patni ko pati ke cheezo ki dhayan rakhna ki to apse behtar hume koi nahi samjh sakta na hi koi sambhal sakta ha.. baat ye sirf sui dhage ki nahi baat ha jazbaaton ki pyaar ki ehsaas ki jo apse ha or bohot zayda ha itna jitna hum keh nahi pate

Purvi : (soft voice) Or hume jo ho raha ha uska kya mukhiji aap kyu nhi dete humare sawalo ke jawab..

Vir : Jis din aap hume pure haq se pati maan lengi na ko dar na koi shikva na koi duri na koi berukhi us din hum ek ek sawal ka jawab denge apke..

Purvi : Or humara rishta.. uska kya

Vir : Purvi or Virendra bane hi ha ek dusre ke liye sath jeene ke liye.. lekin hume tapna hoga tadpana hoga..

Purvi : (teary voice) nahi aisa kyu..

Vir saw tear in his eyes he came near and pull her closer their nose touched tear rolled from her eye he creasseing her cheeks and wipe her tears..

Vir : Jise aap pyaar karte ho or uske liye agar apko tadap nahi wo ishq aag nahi hota purvi.. hum tadpe ha apke liye tadpate ha apke liye.. or tab tak tadpenge jab tak aap khudko humare liye pagal nahi karleti..

He close his eyes and his lips touched her cheeks she clutched his kurta and close her eye.. he sucked her all tears and placed and soft kiss on her eyes..

Vir : Apke payal ki awazo me tadpa hu apke chudiyo ke khanak mai tadpa hu apke baalo ki khusbhoo mai tadap hu apke methi muskurahat mai tadpa hu apke khoobsurat ankho mai tadpa hu apke hontho pe aao hasi mai tadpa hu

He touched his forehead she close her eyes and lost in him.. he can't control himself and kissed her forehead..

Purvi : Mukhiji.. (while sobbing)

Vir : Kahiye na..

Purvi : Hume chod kar mat jaiye

Vir : Chod kar to wo jate ha jo pass na ho hjm jar waqt apke pass ha..

Purvi : To fir to fir aap rewari kyu ja rahe ha mukhiji..

Vir separated her little and hold her shoulder.. he was smiling but his eyes were moist.. she looking at him like a mad girl.. he cupped her left cheek..

Vir : Mandir ke mamle ke sath sath apka naam ka Mill banana ha mujhe or jaha apka naam aaega waha agar mujhe jaan bhi dena pade dunga mai waha apke liye hi ja raha hum sochiye na apke naam ka mill banega hazaro ko rozgar milega sab apka naam har roz lenge apko dua milegi.. mai ye sab mai deri nahi kar sakta.. isiliye mujhe jana hoga or mai jaunga or aapko mai jaldi lene aaunga..

Purvi Sachii..

Vir : Muchii..

She looked at him with madness and he was smiling softly..

Vir : Button laga dijiye na..

Purvi : (wipe her tears and smile) Haa abhi laga deti hu..

Vir smiled.. purvi open the drawer and take out the needle thread box. she came closer to him and looking at him they were having intense eyelock purvi was buttoning his kurta with a needle and thread...

Vir : Hogaya kya..

Purvi : Haan mukhiji bas dhaga kat de button laga gaye ha..

He nodded and she was going to broke the thread with her teeth vir stopped!

Vir : Kya kar rahi ha apko lag jaega hum khud ise tod lenge..

Purvi : (laughed) Mukhiji hume aadat ha or isme chot nhi lagti ha hum aise hi dhago ko todte ha silai karte waqt.

Vir : Phirbhi aap chodiye hum tod lenge khudse..

She give him a look and remove his hands and bend down little and broke the thread.. he smiled cutely..

He close the buttons looked at purvi she put the box in the drawer..

Purvi : Mukhiji hum apka chai nasta lekar aate ha hum yahi baithiye..

He nodded but notice something he was going to call her but his phone rang again.. she left the room and vir pickup the call...

Here purvi came in kitchen preparing breakfast for him karun pramila look at her frustratingly..

Karun : Pati ke liye nasta banae ja rahi ha khushi khushi..

Pramila : Humari zindagi barbad krke ye bohot ha ache khase paise mil rahe the sab mitti me mila diya isne or iske pati ne..

Karun : (hate look) zayda din nahi chalegi ye khushi dekhna tum aaj hi vipul se milne ja raha hu.. purvi or iske pati ki zindagi ki barbad karke rakh dunga..

Pramila : Jaldi karo karun mujhe inhe rota hua dekhna ha.. humare zindagi bhikhariyo ki tarah bsna ke khud hasi khushi se jee rahe ha..

Both left from there in anger.. purvi prepared the food and saw dadi..

Purvi : Dadi aap kaha ja rahi ha.

Dadi : Beta wo pass mai ha na Ditya ki dadi usne bulaya tha apne ghar

Purvi : Kyu sab theek ha na.

Dadi : Nahi aaj unke ghar satnarayan bhagwaan ki katha ha..

Purvi : Achaa. theek ha jaiye aaram se

Dadi goes.. priyal took the tray and goes in her room.. vir was standing near window and thinking something. he feels her presence and turned..

Vir : Aagayi aap..

Purvi : Ha mukhiji aap jaiye yaha baith jaiye or nasta kar lijiye..

Vir nodded and sits on bed.. she put the tray vir looked at her and smiled

Vir : Mai nasta karunga par apke sath aaiye baithiye yaha pe..

Purvi : Par mukhiji apko der ho rahi

He hold her hands softly and make her sit on bed.. she lowered her gaze. Vir tore a bite and forwarded to her she saw him.. vir sigh her she ate the bite and looking at him..

Then he make a bite and eat she saw him and smile like this vir feeded her and himself too she getup and put the tray plates aside.. vir washed his hand and came out from washroom.. purvi standing near bed vir look at her with smile and say..

Vir : Dadi to aai thi kamre mai unse mil liya maine.. ab mai chalta hu aap apna dhayan rakhiyega..

Purvi : (lost) Haan.. haan rakhungi..

She was restless and looking at him madly. he put the mobile in his pocket and wearing his watch juti and sadri.. she was adorning him silently.. he up his face and saw her.. he came closer and say in a soft voice..

Vir : Chalta hu..

She came more closer and nodded in no don't know why heart was beating madly and her eye were getting moist vir looked at her and cupped her face.

Vir : Kya hua..

Purvi : Pata nahi..

Then he saw her and remove his hand from face and move towards dressing table.. she gets confused.. vir took the vermilion bottle and came near purvi

Yes , she forgot to apply vermilion vir came near and open the bottle he take pinch of vermilion in his fingers and filled her hairline.. she close her eyes and tear slip from her eyes...

She open her eye and saw his smiling in tears she came more closer put her hands on his chest vir wrapped her in his arms completely... she hugged him smoothly and vir kissed her forehead purely while closing his eyes..

Vir : Hum apko jaldi lene aaenge tab tak aap apna dhayan rakhiyega ache se rahiyega or sabse zaruri khushi se rahiyega boliye rahengi na..

Purvi nodded in his arms.. and some vermilion gets applied on his kurta.. he broke the hug and smile..

Purvi : Aap bhi apna dhayan rakhiyega..

Vir : Mai apni jaan yahi chod kar ja raha hu agar apne apna dhayan ache se rakha to hum ache se rahenge hi agar apne laparwahi ki to humse bhi hojaegi.. boliye samjh aai baat..

She chuckled and nodded he smiled and wipe her tears and came closer intensely.. she breathe and clutched his collar.. he close his eyes and kiss her nose then cheeks one by one and one more time he hugged her tightly and patting his back and head.. she feels comfortable in his adorable hold

After some time he broke the hug and stepping from her..

Vir : - apke jaisi
Koi mili hi nahi

Kaise milti
Koi thi hi nahi

Aap jaha tak dikhai deti ha
uske aage mai dekhta hi nahi

He steeped out of the room and left from there she ran behind him madly and call him loudly..

Purvi : Mukhiji...

He turned and hugged her tightly she hide herself in his chest..

Purvi : Jaldi aaiyega mukhiji..

Vir : Bohot jaldi aaenge..

He kissed her head and came out from the house and sits in a car she looking at him continously.. he starta the car and drove off.. she smile and came in her room saw.. he forgot his haneky she smile while looking at his hankey

Purvi : Mukhiji..

Here Vir driving the car and suddenly he noticed vermilion in his kurta.. Vir smiling while remembering her face..

Vir : Purvi..

To be continued..

That's all for today please ignore spelling and grammatical mistakes

Do Vote comments for fast updates

Bye bye :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

982K 63.2K 98
Highest Rank #1 in Pakistan #7 in India #2 in Teenage Ex - Euphoria Ishq agar yunhi mukkammal ho Jaye Toh chahat kis baat ki rahegi * In the heart...
157K 9.6K 40
What If someone tell you to marry your childhood Enemy and you can't even say no to them? Aakhi Mitra Love gorgeous things. Bookworm. Sweet. Polite...
27.3K 652 10
𝘉𝘢𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘯 𝘢 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺. 𝘿𝙤𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙙, 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙖𝙣 𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙘 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙤𝙙...
223K 7.7K 21
پہلی نظر میں کیسا جادو کر دیا تیرا بن بیٹھا ہے میرا جیا 𝖲𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒 𝗈𝖿 𝖥𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝖲𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝖫𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗆𝖺𝗋𝗋𝗂𝖺𝗀𝖾 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗁𝗂𝗆 𝖠𝗋𝗋𝖺𝗇𝗀𝖾...