Fearless Grim Reaper (Nikki B...

By Mortalkombatfanboy23

This Will take place around after Summer Slam 2014 More

OC information
#1 The eye of The Storm
New finisher for Nikki
#2 Reality Check
#3 Full Auto
#4 Clash of Champions
#5 Raw after Clash of Champions
#6 Revelations
#7 Wrecking Ball
#8 All Hell breaks Loose
#9 Breaking Point
#10 Hell in a Cell
#11 You have no idea what's coming
#12 Scorched Earth
#13 All truths Revealed
announcement
#14 Two Brothers

#15 Return of Rage

163 0 2
By Mortalkombatfanboy23

2 days later

Despite everything that has happened in the Last few days Joseph Martinez has never Truly felt his blood boil more then this morning when he got a phone call from his grandmother saying that Why hasn't he showed up to any family gathering before Joseph tried to tell her what his father did to him but his grandmother didn't believe him or his sister Pamela saying that they disrespected there family and therefore cut them off well today Joseph Martinez found out that his father has cancer and to be honest he couldn't care less so every time any family member would call him he would just falt out ignore it  but as he was going to leave to go with his friends to Oklahoma city to help there friend Jacob Levesque aka Jake Helmsley Joseph was stopped from leaving by his uncle Ricky.

Ricky what the hell do you think you are you ungrateful Child

Joesph I'm ungrateful you are so fucking stupid now leave or I will call the police

Ricky really you'd call the police on your own family do you even care about your family

Joesph what family now get the Fuck out before I beat the living shit out of you

As Joseph had his back Turned Joseph's uncle Ricky tried to stab Joesph but this was seen by Joseph's friends who had just gotten there and together Joseph's friends Jacob Levesque aka Jake Helmsley and his brother Michael Levesque aka Michael McMahon together they Body slammed Joesph's uncle through a coffee table but then the cops no one was arrested but this still took a emotional toll on Joseph Martinez after all in the past few months people he trusted tried to kill him there's only so much people can take before they snap and as they were finally heading to Oklahoma city that's where Jacob's Mother Joan Laurer aka Chyna was Joesph received a text messing from his wife Stephanie Martinez aka Nikki Bella saying that Brianna was coming with her as they were going house hunting in Texas but as they finally got to Oklahoma city Joseph Jacob Malcolm and Michael stopped at a diner where they actually met up with a Woman named Jamie Lauer who revealed herself as Jacob and Michael's sister at first they didn't believe her but then they looked at her for a second and plus she had a baby picture of herself with her mom Jacob didn't know what to do he thought that Jamie would hate him because he got to be raised by his father but The awkward silence was broken by Joesph Martinez who Said that Jamie could come with them to see her and Jamie agreed. But the whole car ride to the rehab facility Jamie talked about her life and she revealed that she too had also recently signed with WWE but She wasn't sure still about meeting father because there still was some unresolved issues that they had to work out. When They finally got there Joesph and Malcolm Waited While Jacob Jamie and Michael went to go see her Joan Laurer aka Chyna and when they got into her room Joan was watching TV Monday night Raw more importantly it was the episode where Jacob made his debut against the Miz but as soon as she saw them Joan stopped what she was doing and ran up to them and hugged Jacob Jamie and Michael. It was a nice feeling for Once after breaking the hug Jacob Spoke up saying that he was so sorry to his mom for not seeing her sooner but Joan wasn't mad at all she was just happy to have her kids in her life again. after this Joan was allowed to leave thanks to Jacob agreed to let her live with him and With that  as they left it was weird for everyone involved but as They got back to the hotel Malcolm Jacobs aka Malickai had to leave because his neice Alice had a seizer so he kinda sped a little bit as soon as he got to the hospital Malcolm was immediately was hugged by his fiancee Saraya Bevies aka Paige who was a emotional wreck at the moment because this happened while she was with her but Suprisingly Saraya's Mom Julia called her daughter reassuring her that this wasn't her fault and no one could have seen this coming. a few hours later  after taking a nap in the hospital chair Malcom's parents Glenn Jacobs aka Kane and Amy Dumas aka Lita Arrived with gifts for Alice but after giving Saraya and His mother some time alone to talk Malcolm went to the cafeteria with his dad to have a serious talk about about everything That has happened recently and what the future may hold for everyone else involved.

Malcolm it just feels like life is just trying to run me over and I just won't die

Glenn okay look son I know I haven't been the best father to you or your sister there are some days I feel like that maybe if I where a better father maybe she would still be here

Malcom Okay so you've won tag titles before any advice

Glenn well you got to work together well with your partner if not then you will fail

Malcolm you know recently I've been struggling a lot lately with my confidence after someone brought up the fact that her taking her life was my fault

Glenn who ever Said that was weak and stupid you are one of the best of the WWE superstars that we have and who Ever Said that I will tell Stephanie and Paul so you can beat the living shit out of them.

Malcolm thank you dad that really means a lot to me you know you may have portrayed a unstoppable monster but to me you where the best dad in the world

Glenn you know son today I was having a really bad Day but because of you I'm having a good day now

Malcolm so despite being a unstoppable monster I did some good today.

Meanwhile

Joseph Martinez had reunited with his Wife Stephanie Martinez aka Nikki Bella who in fact had herd about what happened to him early this morning with his uncle Ricky and she was very pissed off about it the house They found wasn't the biggest but it was still pretty good a 2 story farm house that used to belong to a Amish family there was no neighbors for Miles Which was a good thing as normally Joesph was normally a very private person but as soon as the deal was finalized Joesph and Stephanie walked outside of the house and took a picture together and posted it on Instagram.

@Grimreaperofwwe

Life finds away and I'm finally happy to By a home with the love of my life

90,0000 likes  600 comments

@Jakehelmsywwe

Congratulations bro can't wait to see you back in the ring making Brock Lesnar beg for mercy

The next morning Thursday 8 am

Before smackdown Tonight Joesph Martinez and his group had to go to the performance Center to pick up Jamie Lauer Jacob and Michael's sister and take her around the backstage area to get her more more familiar with the atmosphere but it was still weird to Jacob and Michael that They had a sister so until she had a place of her own she would be staying with Jacob and his girlfriend Ashley Flier aka Charlotte Flair and so was Jacob's Mother Joan Laurer aka Chyna who was doing a lot better staying clean Which still was a long journey in it's self but now she had a motivation her kids while this was still a lot to process Paul Levesque aka Triple H and Stephanie McMahon were Very understanding and also today before Smackdown Jamie wanted to have lunch with her dad to try and get to know him As soon as Joseph Martinez and his  crew arrived at the performance Center Jamie was having a heated argument with a security Guard who wouldn't let her in trying to get her to leave but the whole situation was Calmed down Thanks to Joesph Martinez who explained to the security Guard that she was here to be a professional wrestler and this security Guard was fired on the spot. Yeah um Paul Levesque aka Triple H was very pissed off about this and he was the one that fired the security Guard personally but this squad had to drive from Tampa to Miami which is about a Four hour drive so they had to leave a bit early Joesph did most of the driving but when they were almost there Jamie droved the rest of the way this was a huge experience for her as well it's kinda of embarrassing but just Recently Jamie just got her driver's license as she never really got a chance to but now things were about to get very interesting.

A few hours later before smackdown starts

Joesph Martinez had to meet with Paul Levesque aka Triple H to talk about his return match Which will be against a opponent yet to be revealed but Paul trust's Joseph being able to Keep a secret and Joesph's return opponent will be none other than The Big Show

Paul I wanted to thank you I mean seriously because of you I have my eldest daughter in my life again so I will be forever grateful

Joesph thank you sir that means a lot to me sir

Paul but there is something else that I want to ask you I want you to protect Jamie can you do that for me I mean I can't be here all the time

Joesph Sir we will protect her with every once of our energy

Paul alright thanks kid maybe I can finally make up for Lost Time you know.

(He leaves)

As joesph left his office he got a text messing from his wife Stephanie Martinez aka Nikki Bella saying that she had a surprise for him so curious Joesph headed back to his Locker room to find something interesting waiting for him

            Joesph um babe what is this

       Stephanie okay now here me out this might sound a little bit nuts but ever since we where teenagers we've wanted to do stuff together

Brianna well Bryan and I have been having issues

Joesph wait you want me to have sex with both of you

Stephanie well yes unless your to uncomfortable with it

Brianna this is just going to be a one time thing please don't tell Bryan

Joesph don't worry my lips are sealed let's get down to business.

Smut Alert

This was a very interesting situation for as both Stephanie and Brianna got undressed they did a striptease and while Stephanie grinded On Joseph's lap Brianna got to work on removing Joesph's pants as soon as they were removed both Stephanie and Brianna took turns sucking Joesph's Cock this felt really awesome but after a while Joesph wanted more and all of them knew this so suprisingly Stephanie Kissed her sister and Joesph's eyes widened at this sight and after a good five minutes they went to the pullout Couch bed Brianna layed on her back while Stephanie ate out her pussy and Joesph stuck his massive Cock up his wife's tight Pussy from behind this was any nerds wet dream right now having sex with 2 of the most hottest girls on the planet with each trust they werre both a moaning mess but when it came down to it when Joesph was finally near his limit he told them and quickly they hopped off and got on there knees as Joesph blew his load on his Wife's face and sister in-law's face afterwards they had a round 2 in the shower and after that they went there Separate ways saying that this would have Never happened and Joesph Martinez wouldn't forget it.

End smut time skip the Start of Smackdown

Smackdown opened up with a recap of what happened on Raw and the authority talked about the upcoming Match at survivor series saying that Michael McMahon didn't have to this and that they could just end this now and to make things worse Stephanie McMahon said that this wouldn't even be happening right now if Jake Helmsley didn't even exist but while breaking character for a few seconds everyone in the ring had a Confused look on there faces but that's when Joesph Martinez's music hit and he came out with the entire Hellhound faction but there was someone new with them a female from what the WWE Universe could not tell who it was after a good soild minute of awkward silence Joesph Martinez And his friends where handed microphones.

Joesph Martinez you did not just say that Stephanie well I guess you've always known when not to shut up

Michael McMahon my brother is many things but I made this descsion all on my own so for once in your life shut the hell up

Stephanie McMahon who the hell do you think you are huh

Malickai I'm the guy who's going to set you on fire if you don't shut up you Bitch

Joesph Martinez and he is serious so I wouldn't even test him

Jake Helmsley I bet you wondering who the hell this is WWE Universe let me introduce you to the future of the Diva's division mine and Michael's sister Jamie Lauer.

(Picture a younger Chyna)

Everyone was in shock at this point but as Joesph Martinez had his back turned Seth Rollins tried to jump the grim reaper of WWE from behind but that didn't really work out for him as Malickai grabbed Seth Rollins by the throat and threw him as hard as he could but as things got extremely caotic things were settled as it was revealed that for tonight the authority was able to come to agreement until he is able wrestle again at fast lane Joesph Martinez would be the interm GM of WWE which everyone was Shocked by this made everyone mad but Joesph Martinez is a fair and just man after what's been happening the last few weeks with the Miz and Mizdow Joesph Martinez made a Match of Malickai vs the Miz in a street fight and Smackdown would Kick off with Jamie Lauer in her first ever Match against Tamina and to make sure things were done fairly and Naomi would not interfere there Was a special guest Referee Michael McMahon.  Jamie Lauer's gear was a Black tank top black leather pants and Back combat boots when the match finally got underway at first Tamina was throwing Jamie around the ring like a rag doll but all it takes is one moment for a person to take advantage when Tamina Charged at Jamie after hitting a Vicious Samoan Drop Jamie Drop kicked Tamina in the knees which was a very smart idea when you really stop and think about it like a Shark that Smelt blood in the water Jamie repeatedly attacked Tamina's damaged leg and locked in a Vicious heel hook Tamina tried to interfere trying to distract Michael McMahon but he wasn't having any of it so without even Hesitating Michael McMahon Threw Out Naomi from the ring side area sending her back to the locker room after being in this vicious heel hook for a good 2 minutes Tamina. But after the Match Jamie helped Tamina up as a sign of respect and she even helped her to The trainers area which not a lot women in  the Diva's division can Match Power with Tamina.

(Off camera)

Sarona your a good kid Damn thank you for kicking my ass

Jamie thank you unlike my brothers I've always been really self conscious about myself

Sarona really

Jamie yes

Sarona well if you want I could mentor you

Jamie really you would do that for me

Sarona I know a good talent when I see it and you are going to be a star I guarantee it.

A little bit later

There was a promo where with Joseph Martinez saying that At fast lane Hell is coming for the big Show but backstage he was confronted by The intercontinental Champion Dolph Ziggler

Dolph Ziggler I've been following this little group of yours for a while now and to be honest I want to Join Michael McMahon's team against the authority

Joesph Martinez why now

Dolph Ziggler for far too long the authority has been making life hell for anyone that didn't agree with there stupid mold

Joesph Martinez well that actually makes a lot of sense well I'm sure he'll be happy to have you on the team.

Sometime after this Jake Helmsley went one on one with Damian Mizdow in a submission match but of course the Miz tried to interfere But that ended up backfiring as Malickai appeared causing The Miz to run away still preparing for his match Later but the match itself was still pretty good but there was a stipulation added for Jake Helmsley that the Figure Four Leg lock had been banned so this Forced Jake Helmsley to get creative so as Damian Mizdow attempted a Crossbody Jake Helmsley Knocked Mizdow out of the air with a Vicious knee strike then Quickly locked in a dragon sleeper causing Mizdow to tap out but after the Match was over Jake Helmsley went Backstage and got a phone call from his girlfriend Ashley Flier aka Charlotte Flair.

Charlotte Flair I saw your Match and I'm excited for Survivor Series

Jake Helmsley well I'm watching you every week I can't wait for the day that you officially get called up to the Main roster

Charlotte Flair me too I love you

Jake Helmsley I love you too baby girl.

Time Skip the Main event

Miz was beyond terrified having to fight Malickai right before the Match Mizdow said that there was no possible way that Miz was going to loose and he brought up the fact of Malickai's sister that took her own life unable to contain his anger Malickai actually set Mizdow on fire laughing evilly like his father would still not sure of his allignment the match went off without a Hitch well Miz tried to run away only to get tripped by Joesph Martinez then Malickai thew the Miz into the Steel steps

Match highlights

Miz power bombed Malickai into a steel step

Malickai Choke Slammed Miz on the Ring apron

The authority interfered with seth Rollins curbstomping Malickai only for Malickai to kick out

Malickai Speared Miz through the barricade

Miz did the skull crushing finale to Malickai into a steel chair

But there was this moment were both men where down and of course Malickai sit up first but The Miz tried to beg for mercy but Malickai granted him none by not once but twice hitting the tombstone Pile driver but because he was feeling extra cruel Malickai did it a third time getting the three count and the win but now Dark days are coming for authority from this moment on none of them are safe.

Author's note next chapter

Jamie gets to know her little sisters

Michael has a date with Mercedes

Malcolm spends the day with Saraya and her mom

Jacob Gets Ashley a dog

Joesph gos car shopping

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 2.3K 52
6 couples, 50 singles, one question. Can they resist temptation? (started March 2019, finished December 2019)
66.5K 1.4K 27
Something tragic almost happens, but it brings them together...
10.9K 269 50
Nikki & Roman just got out of tough relationships and find it hard to move on but until they start having feelings for one another Its whole differen...
24.5K 808 39
Just random one-shots about all your favourite WWE superstars! Does what it says on the tin! Just random ideas and will update when I get more! Hope...