AS I LAY DYING ยน | regulus bl...

By -GHOSTTWRITER

F U T U R E noun : definition 1. a period of time following the moment of speaking or writing; time... More

AS I LAY DYING
prelude ! sign of the times
act one ! "please don't leave me"
'til death do us part, my love
the golden angel that is her
the green in his eyes
i love you. i love you. i love you.
please, you're all i have left
act two ! "not all heroes look like heroes"
the lucky number eleven
no pants and a magical letter

i'm happy it's you

4.7K 329 48
By -GHOSTTWRITER

HARRY POTTER
act two - movie one
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

eden and harry had quickly parted ways as they finished collecting the listed materials harry needed for hogwarts excluding his wand and robes.

eden had informed harry of a quick meeting she had in gringotts and had set the task of harry getting his school robes fitted in the meantime.

harry groaned while hiding his head in his father's shoulder as draco chuckled loudly at the past memory.

a bell rang as he opened the door to madam malkin's store, alerting the owner as well as the few people that were scattered inside.

the students of hogwarts all smiled at the nostalgic feeling they felt looking at the store they'd all been to when they needed their school robes.

"hogwarts dear?" madam malkin's questioned harry, she was already used to the number of children coming into her store around this time of year.

"yes ma'am," harry responded politely, straightening his posture slightly in the presence of an older woman.

madam malkin's smiled at the boy, not at all fazed by the fact she'd recognised 'the boy who lived' by his scar, treating him like any other child which was refreshing in harry's eyes.

"the boy who lived?" remus asked the question everyone was wondering as they all turned to harry who was sitting comfortably between his father and godmother.

harry rolled his eyes at the title. "it was a stupid name that people gave me after i was rumoured to have been the only person to survive the night voldemort came for us and the killing curse." he answered which made many nods in agreement with the title while others thought it was ridiculous to give a child such a title especially considering how much the young boy lost that day.

"do you get a lot of press since that night?" james asked his son worried that harry would have to fight off the overwhelming people who believed anything people told them, even if it wasn't true.

harry's heart warmed at the sight, not used to the unknown feeling he got as his father who looked just like him and had given him his life, expressed his worry.

"it is overwhelming at times but mama eddie persuaded a lot of them to back off when i was younger," harry informed his dad.

raised his eyebrows, "persuaded?" sirius questioned suspiciously, not at all believing that the press who'd do anything for a good story would back off with persuasion.

"threatened." harry corrected himself as sirius nodded in a more understanding way before grimacing as he remembered the times eden had threatened him. she was very detailed in that part.

"got a lot here- another young man being fitted up just now, in fact." madam malkin spoke as she guided harry to the back of the store.

a young draco malfoy was shown to be the other boy, his head held high as another worker pinned up his long black robe.

draco blushed as eden and many other females cooed at the younger version of himself. eden going as far as the pinch the red-faced boy on the cheek who was sitting in front of harry.

stepping onto the stool next to the pale, platinum-blonde boy, harry allowed madam malkin to place a robe over his body and make the necessary adjustments.

"hello." said the boy, "hogwarts too?"

"yes." harry replied shortly in an almost 'duh' tone, knowing the blonde would've heard his conversation with madam malkin.

his bright green eyes turned to meet the piercing grey that the boy had. the blonde's eyebrows raised slightly as he caught the sarcastic undertone harry held.

"sarcasm, the best form of expression." sirius spoke out nodding his head in a very thoughtful way. remus rolled his eyes at his boyfriend.

ignoring the sarcasm, young draco began to talk as he turned his head to face the front, "my father's next door buying my books and mothers up the street looking at wands."

harry was confused, he knew you needed to actually hold a wand in order to ensure you had the right one but he didn't question the boy.

ron looked down slightly at the thought of his brother's hand-me-down wand that only worked for simple spells because it wasn't his designed and chosen wand.

"then i want to look at racing brooms, though father isn't fond of staying here too long so it might have to wait. i don't see why first years can't have their own." draco somewhat ranted a little lost in his own world as harry watched him in amusement.

draco shook his head when harry questioned whether he got to look at the brooms or not. "father didn't want to wait around any longer and you know that what he said went." draco told the boy taking harry's hand in his own.

"we'll go after this and get gem a broom," he whispered to draco knowing his godmother wouldn't approve of her six-year-old on a flying broom. likely she was distracted by combing regulus' hair with her fingers.

draco nodded happily at the idea of getting his favourite girl her dream broom like he'd wanted when he was younger.

"have you got your own broom? play quidditch at all?" draco asked curiously turning his head back to harry who still kept his eyes on him.

draco smiled teasingly at harry whose cheeks turned red matching his own on the screen.

with a light blush on his cheek at getting caught staring, harry answered, "i do. my da- guardian loves the sport. we play it together when we can." he said as draco's face turned more curious at the slip-up.

knowing harry was talking about him, regulus quickly straightened up at the slip-up. rapidly turning his head towards james' whose eyes were already on him, regulus opened his mouth to- well apologies- he thought.

although, james cut him off before a word could escape, "it's okay." james reassured looking at a worried regulus, flickering his eyes to his son and best friend in reassurance as well.

looking back into regulus' eyes, james' hazel ones softened, "i- there isn't anything to apologise for. harry's always going to need a father figure in his life and i'm glad that when i couldn't be there for him, you stepped up." james spoke holding eye contact with the younger male.

james' eyes teared up slightly at the thought of not being in his son's life, "i'm happy he had someone to call his father." he smiled, "i'm happy it's you." he breathlessly spoke almost like a whisper but regulus held it as clear as day.

james bought his son into his arms, taking eden and regulus with him before kissing harry's forehead and patting regulus' shoulder as they all leaned onto each other like one little family with sirius holding james' hand and remus holding his.

draco's curiosity quickly got the better of him as his next question spilled from his mouth, "know what house you'll be in yet?" he asked.

theo and blaise laughed at the eagerness of draco's question as older draco grumbled at the embarrassment his past self with giving him.

though before harry could speak up draco was back to rambling, "well, no one really knows until they get there, do they, but i know i'll be in slytherin. i have to be." draco told harry while whispering the last four words to himself, slouching his shoulders slightly in defeat.

sirius and regulus sighed at the familiar pressure their family tree held towards the snake house of hogwarts.

seeing harry's confused face and knowing he'd heard his whispering, draco quickly stood straight, "my bloodline has been in slytherin for centuries, except for the rogue few... it's my birthright." he informed harry who smiled sympathetically at the story that sounded a lot like the stories regulus would tell him.

regulus was surprised to know that he'd told harry stories of his life, especially considering he'd assumed he would've tried to bury that part of his life into the deepest grave he could find.

"that's me." sirius pointed out, "i'm am 'rogue few'" he spoke proudly, happy to be included in whatever way possible.

hoping to somewhat comfort the boy, harry began talking, "my godmother says "it's never too late to change the course of your life" although slytherin is a strong house to be a part of." he told draco who smiled happily at the glasses wearing boy.

"it's never too late to change the course of your life." the marauders, regulus, evan, barty, the gryffindor girls, the future kids and a few other students spoke at the same time as on-screen harry.

eden blushed deeply at the teasing tones in all their voices but beamed nevertheless at the saying. her mother used to say the same thing to her before she passed.

the bell of the store's door rang, giving an excuse for harry to turn his blushing head away from the brightly grinned boy. madam malkin also turned her head to see the new customer, smiling at the familiar blonde who walked in.

"that's you done dear, and in perfect timing, it seems." she told harry as the boy stepped off the stool. "i'll see you at hogwarts," harry said to draco who nodded in return.

harry walked to his smiling godmother, robe free, with madam malkin walking behind him. "hello madam." eden greeted the older witch as she pulled harry into her arms and held him comfortably.

"hello, lady winslow." madam malkin bowed gently to the powerful woman before her.

the older adult raised their eyebrows approvingly of the woman's actions. it wasn't unknown that the winslow family was a very powerful pureblooded line, especially after eden parents had gotten together.

not to mention, eden's obvious hierarchy considering she was married to the lord of the black house making her lady black as well.

though considering the winslow's high status she'd only have to use the black name with her husband by her side or in a matter where being lady black would be more beneficial.

"your robes will be delivered to the black manor by noon," she informed eden who nodded and paid the correct galleons before leading harry out of the store.

AUTHORS NOTE

ITS MY BIRTHDAY!!! it's currently 2am, the 18th of march for me which officially makes me 19, gosh i feel old...

anyways i've finally moved into my new house and should be back to posting more often. thank you all for being patient with me, this year has been hectic already and it's only 3 months in.

ANOTHER THING!! i'm changing the layout of the story that's why the gif and stuff look different than the other chapters, i'll change those later today after i've slept but DONT WORRY, i'm not changing any words, i promise. again ignore the central paragraphs wattpad still hasn't fixed itself...

i also just want to say that i've had people question why the story or a certain character isn't doing something that was canonically normal and i just wanna tell you now, this is a fanfiction on a book/movie series, i find it strange that people think i'm going to strictly follow the canon plotline.

this story is going to be very different from the canon! if i wanted to write a story and stick strictly to the original plot then i just wouldn't have written a story to begin with and just read harry potter. there will be many things that i change with the plot or with certain characters and if you don't want to read a story that has some originality then you can always click off of it.

this story is unedited because it's 2am and i'm tired :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.9K 2.4K 11
"๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฎ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ถ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ" ๐—ฎ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ด๐˜‚๐—น๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ'๐˜€...
98.3K 1.7K 20
What happens when the Future Generations of Potter, Weasley, Malfoy and Longbottoms brake an experimental Time Turner designed to travel back in year...
415K 16.2K 28
bond /bรคnd/ a force or feeling that unites people; a shared emotion or interest. - 8th year! Hogwarts AU โ€ขincludes boyxboy. If you are uncomfortable...
118K 3K 10
When the truth comes out about the future inside the walls of Hogwarts, on the first night back in 1977, what will happen for those involved with the...