Twist of Fate

By aestravert

Two bestfriends who secretly love each other but are both afraid to say how they feel and choose to keep it t... More

Prologue
Chapter 1

Disclaimer

67 3 0
By aestravert

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, songs, schools, places, events, ideas, and incidents are either products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to an actual person, living or dead, or actual events are purely coincidental.

I do not own the photo I used in my book cover and the other photos I used in this book. Credits the actual owners.

This is unedited and published on the first draft. It may contain grammatical and typographical errors. May contain vulgar words that are not suitable for young audiences.

This version is new and changed for the betterment of the story.

My works are flawed and not perfect but I'm doing my best to do well. If you have concerns regarding my stories you could message me via email (aestravertwp@gmail.com)

I value the practice of giving respect so please respect by not bringing the characters and lines from other authors' stories. Also, avoid bringing my characters and lines into other authors' stories. Do not engage in fights, let's have a peaceful community.

Plagiarism is a crime.

Credits © 2023 by aestravert

All rights reserved.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5M 223K 67
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
1.6M 91.6K 46
|π‘π¨π¬πžπ¬ 𝐚𝐧𝐝 π‚π’π πšπ«πžπ­π­πžπ¬ - 𝐈| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. "Jun...
295K 10.4K 61
"π‘΅π’π’•π’‰π’Šπ’π’ˆ π‘Ύπ’Šπ’•π’‰π’π’–π’• 𝒀𝒐𝒖, π’Žπ’š 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆. 𝑭𝒐𝒓 π’šπ’π’– π’Šπ’ π’šπ’π’–π’“ 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒔𝒆, π’Žπ’š 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 π’‡π’Šπ’π’…π’” π’Šπ’•'𝒔 π’‰π’π’Žπ’† 𝒂𝒏�...
593K 22.7K 53
Sit there and take it like a good girl You dirty dirty girl , i was talking about the book🌚🌝