Memories (Johnny x reader)

By JulieJorgenson

It was 5 years ago since the theatre collapse. Now the New Moon theatre is a huge success, but because of a t... More

Prologue
Let's Go Crazy
Not Good Enough
Bus to Redshore City
Sneaking into the Auditions
Memories Coming Back
Preparations
Rehearsals
Porsha
Crystal finds out
Miss Crawly in Charge
Convincing Clay Calloway
The Show's Off
Preparing the Show behind Crystal's Back
Out of this World
Planet of War
Planet of Joy
Planet of Love
Wormhole
Planet of Despair
Planet of Protection
Epilogue

The Lovebirds meet Nooshy

1.4K 37 2
By JulieJorgenson

A metronome gave the tact as Klaus counted while the dancers rehearsed.
"And one, two, three, four, five, six, seven. And one, two, three, four, five, six, seven. And one, two, three, four, five, six, seven. And--"
Suddenly Johnny barged in, "Sorry I'm late, Mr. Kickenklober. I was praticing all morning I just lost track of time."
"Oh, I thought maybe you had been involved in a terrible accident and we'd never have to see you again, but never mind."
"Seriously? Why'd you have to be so mean all the time?"
"'Cause only when we suffer...", he slapped a dancer with his stick, making the dancer grunt," ...can we be great. Places, everyone! Ryan, you'll be playing his opponent in the climax of the scene. Now...", he threw the baton to Johnny who caught it with slight fear, "let's see if little Johnny has learned the steps."

The music played as Johnny and Ryan took their positions as the other dancers stomp their batons on the ground. They performed as the steps to balance on the baton came. Ryan balanced perfectly while Johnny tried to balance but fell back on his feet.

"Whoa! Sorry. Sorry, sorry.", he apologized.
He grunted as Klaus slapped his arm with the stick, "Wrong."
"Sorry."
"Again!"
They came again at the balance scene.
Johnny tried again, "Higher!", Klaus yelled but Johnny fell down, "Oh. So bad. Again!"
He tried again nearly getting it but Klaus slapped him in the face with the stick making him fall, "No! Again!"
He tried again and again, "Come on! Yuck! Again!", Klaus insulted him.
What Klaus didn't know was that (Y/N) was watching the whole scene. She gasped as she saw how Klaus slapped her boyfriend.
Johnny tried to balance on the baton again but he fell again, "Whoa!"
"Come on!", Klaus pressured.

As Klaus was about to slap him again, (Y/N) ran and stopped it with her forearm, glaring at Klaus
All the dancers gasped as Klaus looked dumbfounded, "Miss Moon."
She grabbed his stick and threw it away.
"If I see you hurt my boyfriend one more time, I'm making sure that your number-one choreographer title will be over. Am I clear?"
Klaus nodded.
(Y/N) turned to Johnny and kneeled in front of him, "Johnny!"
Johnny was panting hard as he ran out of the room, grabbing his jacket and skateboard on the way.
"Johnny!", (Y/N) yelled after him.
Angry, she turned to Klaus, "Rehearsals are done for today. Go home."
She ran after her boyfriend. She looked around as she saw how Johnny ran out, "Johnny!"

Johnny pushed the door as he ran outside. He panted looking at his shaking hand. He clenched it to a fist in anger as he kicked a trashcan and threw his skateboard at the fire hydrant. The skateboard broke it two.

He ran to it picking up one part, "Argh. Man."
(Y/N) ran outside, "Johnny!", she ran to him kneeling in front of him.
She gasped seeing the destroyed skateboard.
"Johnny?"
He did say anything, he threw the part to the side and hugged her.
She returned it, holding him close, "I've got you, babe."
They didn't say anything just holding each other.
(Y/N) pulled away, "Can I do something for you?"
"Can you play me something?"
She smiled, "Of course."

Together, they walked to (Y/N)'s rehearsal room where her violin case was. She opened it taking the violin out, "Any request?"
"You know which one I like."
She immediately knew which one.

As she played, Johnny closed his eyes listening to his girlfriend forgetting about what happened with Klaus.
Once done, he opened his eyes, "Thank you, honey."
"Anything for you, babe. You know what? In the morning, we go out and buy you another skateboard, okay?"
He nodded.

The next morning

(Y/N) and Johnny came out of the skateboard store.
"Thank you for the skateboard, honey. I'll pay for two dates, next time.", Johnny said.
"No problem."
They were about to go back but their attention was on a crowd.

Big Dipper on top of the roof
Flexing as hard as I can
Eating halal, driving the Lam'

They walked towards it. The crowd was surrounding as lynx who danced on the music.

Told that -- I'm sorry
'Bout my cousin Mario
Yeah, they call me Cardi B
I run this like cardio

(Y/N) and Johnny pushed through the crowd watching her dance.
(Y/N) watched her closely, "She looks familiar.", she mumbled.

I said I like it like that

She finished her performance with a handstand on one hand, her legs in a split. The crowd cheered as she grabbed her cap.
"Whoo!", the crowd through money in it, "Thank you. Thank you so much, everyone. Wow. Wow. You are an amazing crowd."
The couple approached her, "Mate, you're amazing!", Johnny complimented.
"Yeah, that was so cool.", (Y/N) added.
"Much appreciated. Thank you so much.", she walked away collecting more money, "Thank you for coming. Thank you for coming."
She kneeled down as a turtle kid threw a candy in the cap.
"Thank you very much, little guy. Wow, so kind."
"Listen, could we buy you a coffee or maybe something to eat?", Johnny proposed.
"Whoa! That's forward, ain't it?", she counted the money she gained.
"What? No, no, he didn't mean... we just would love to talk to you about maybe--", (Y/N) tried to explain.
"Hey! You got a license to perform here?", a policer officer came down the escalator pointing at the dancer.
She put her hood over her head, "Actually, I'd love a chat. Let's go."
They quickly ran away to loose the officer.

As they were far away, they chatted.
"What are your names?", the dancer asked.
"I'm Johnny and this is my girlfriend, (Y/N).", Johnny introduced.
"I'm Nooshy."
(Y/N) looked at her then remembered something.

(Age minus 16 years) year-old (Y/N) was playing with some toys as a group of kids approached her. Those kids were the bullies who teased (Y/N) every day.
"Hey, look, it's the human freak playing with our toys.", the leader insulted.
"I don't see a name on them.", (Y/N) looked at the toys.
"Give us those toys."
"No."
"Hey."
(Y/N) turned as a lynx kid approached the bullies, "Leave her alone!"
"Oh, yeah, and what are you gonna do?", the leader said.
She took a deep breath, "MRS. NORRIS!", she yelled.
Scared, the bullies ran away.
"Thank you. I'm (Y/N)."
"No problem. I'm Nooshy."

"Nooshy?"
"Yeah?"
"Nooshy from the Norris Children Home?"
"Yeah.", Nooshy looked at (Y/N) then gasped, "(Y/N)?
(Y/N) nodded.
"Oh my gosh.", she hugged her, "I thought I never see you again."
"It's so nice to see you again."
"What happened to you?"
"Well, it's a long story."
"Um, honey, do you know her?", Johnny asked (Y/N).
"I will explain everything in a quiet place."

At a dinner, (Y/N) explained to Nooshy what happened after she ran away from the children's home.
"Wow, that's a crazy story, (Y/N).", Nooshy said.
A server with roller skates came towards the table where (Y/N), Nooshy and Johnny sat.
"Here you go. One volcano smoothie with extra chocolate lava and one chocolate milkshake."

(A/N If chocolate is not your favorite ice cream, you can choose another flavor.)

"Thank you, Johnny.", (Y/N) took a sip from her milkshake.
"Shut up.", Nooshy looked in awe at the smoothie as she also took a sip.
Johnny laid money on the table, "Here, 50 bucks. Honestly, if you could just give me some dance lessons, you would literally be saving my life."
"Wait. If you're in a real show, how come you don't have a choreographer?", Nooshy wondered.
"He does, Nooshy. But it turns out he's a massive weirdo.", (Y/N) complained.
"And how do I know that you're not a weirdo, hmm?", she pointed at Johnny, "How do I know that you're legit?"
"Just come with us to rehearsals. See for yourself.", Johnny proposed.
"Whoa, whoa. I'm not just gonna follow some guy I don't know to rehearsals.", she refused.
"Well, how else am I supposed to prove that I'm legit?"
Nooshy shrugged as she sipped her smoothie.
He sighed listening to the music.

Confessing, yeah

Oh, I've been shaking
I love when you go crazy
You take all my inhibitions

"What are you doing?", Nooshy whispered.

Baby, there's nothing holdin' me back

You take me places
That tear up my reputation
Manipulate my decisions
Baby, there's nothing holdin' me back

The people in the dinner clapped.

Oh-oh, oh-oh, oh-oh
There's nothing holdin' me back

"I knew you were a weirdo.", Nooshy said.
"That's my boyfriend.", (Y/N) praised dreamly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.8K 65 18
You are y/n Richards. Your 2 months younger than josh. You dont know who anyone is, only everyone knows each other. U love this TikToker, Jaden Hossl...
83.9K 3.5K 22
OneArtsyGamer03 here, lovelies... Republishing of "Sing From The Heart" <3 When Buster's theater is threatened to go under, he decides to hold a sin...
64.4K 2.4K 24
OneArtsyGamer03 here, lovelies... Republishing of "Sing Your Harmony"! ... Dream big dreams, right? Something Buster and (Y/N) have always lived by...
51.4K 866 34
It's been a year since the show that saved Buster Moon's theater. Everyone has been doing great; especially Johnny and Jamie. Their relationship has...